CONQU3R (20 Servings) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
CONQU3R (20 Servings)
CONQU3R (20 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Olympus Labs

Price: $44.99

Rating: 4.76 out of 5 stars, based on 25 total reviews.
Rated: 4.76 out of 5 Read all 25 reviews

Submit New Review

CONQU3R (20 Servings)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    First one didn't count. Had to do 2! Lol! The joys of phone posting when your signal keeps dropping off.
    Makes you want to punch a cat..
    Tagger's THE1 by Olympus Labs Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254327-taggers-the1-log.html#post4598010

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for all the great review so far guys! I have to admit the taste of this stuff is unbelievable. I could actually just drink it like coolaid. However I might crash through a wall if I had too much! LOL I love this stuff obviously not a "full review" since I am a rep but just stating the fact. I love CONQU3R!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Took my sample packet today. Had the watermelon flavor. First off, I like that Olympus didn't add extra coloring to it. Mixed up it's just a cloudy white color. A coworker mentioned it looked like thin milk. Taste was quite good. A sweeter watermelon, not tart.

Profile on this stuff is phenomenal. There just honestly isn't anything else really out there that comes close to giving you full clinically studied doses of ingredients like this does. Saw some immediate strength benefits from it too. Interestingly enough, didn't really feel much of a pump (although I did a full body workout) or as much focus as I was expecting. But some might consider the latter a plus, as you don't get the stimmed out feeling. Also, no crash here.

Bottom line, I will be purchasing this in the future. And with Olympus' latest announcement of an epi product, this is quickly becoming a brand I'll be following closely.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Forum Rep
    Allmaxnutrition.com
  4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I received a Watermelon sample and proceeded to test it out pretty soon after getting it.

I took it upon waking fasted, in roughly 12oz water. Unfortunately something came up that forced me to change my training schedule, so no lifting with this, but I was able to do quite a bit of work at a faster rate after taking it. ;)

Taste:
    This was one of the better tasting pre-workouts I have tried in awhile. A sweet, strong, watermelon flavor.

Energy/Focus:
    This stuff is strong. 300mg of Caffeine doesn't really hit me very hard, but the added ingredients in CONQU3R boosted my energy levels quite a bit (honestly a little more than I would want, I don't always want a huge stimulant rush). The focus was also very noticeable. I actually was able to sit down and blow through some work quite easily. Energy and focus were strong for about 3 hours and then began to taper off (still noticed until about 5 hours after using), with no noticeable crash.

Formula:
    Since I couldn't lift I can't rate pump, but the doses of Agmatine and Citrulline Malate should easily solicit a pump (or you are probably doing something wrong). The other ingredients are dosed very well, in a nice non-proprietary blend formula. My only issue is that I don't like that big of a Beta Alanine dose, as it did give me a decent amount of "tingles" and I don't like that.

I enjoyed my sample and think this is one of the better pre-workout stimulant products out there (on paper and based on my experience). If you need something to kick you into overdrive this is a good pick. For myself when I use it again I'll probably drop the dose to 2/3 a serving, as that should still give me good doses of the ingredients (because they are dosed so generously) and should give adequate energy and focus, with a full serving probably only being needed if I am really dragging.
  5. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Great stuff for sure. Watermelon flavoured version tastes great - and I'm very picky what it comes to preworkouts.

Great focus and energy, zero crash. Endurance is excellent too - squatted 7x375lbs today and my previous PR was 3x375.

I'm an aspiring powerlifter so I'm not really looking for pumps in lower body max effort days so I took only half scoops. I'll try full scoop in upper body day though :)
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

5/5

Have used many pre's.

My work outs are high volume and as heavy as possible.

I recommend this pre without hesitation - makes the others look weak.
  7. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I love the full doses of everything, no proprietary blends.
    Taste was great!
    Mixed really well.
    Awesome pumps and endurance!
    Perfect amount of stims for me!
    I will definitely be buying more!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Thanks for what I thought was a mistake. I got these two giant pouches in the mail and was like WTF is this? There must be like a total of 10 serving between the two packs.
    As I began to look at the bleeding red colors of the packaging and fought back the urge to roll my eyes at what looked like bro font, I trudged and read the ingredients.
    I was very impressed that the would have a non proprietary blend and have grams in their servings of products. I came to a screeching halt when I saw 300 ****ing milligrams of caffeine. I pictured myself sweating and chattering my teeth in the shower lockers. I threw the packs and in the back of my pantry and forgot about them. Yesterday I ran out of my mesomorph, as well as my Pre Post BCAA. I thought it was either this or open a sample of stimul8. Read reviews on stium8 and thought I'd put off the heart attack and try this bro drink.
    I took half, waited about 20 mins, was still alive and not overcome with the urge to rip things to my surprise. took the other half of the sample and went on my way, felt the BA tingles around my cheeks but nothing too strong. got to the gym and felt happy to be thre mild euphoria set in

Euphoria 6/10
    Then I felt my energy rise. it maintained. I did 10 minutes of jump rope at a faster than usual rate. I would take a 20-30 sec break from time to and would recover very quickly
    Energy 8/10
    my focus throughout my leg day work out was consistent but not over the top.
    Focus: 7/10

More than anything my endurance was very good as well as my strength and pump.
    Pump: 8/10
    Endurance 9.5/10
    strength increase 9/10
    Overall4.5/5

PS best thing about this product is I felt like I was taking clean stuff. No stomach pains no headaches no dry mouth or dizzyness or anxiety.

Oh and the Taste was 9/10 as well.... Just edited my post mix ability was a 10/10 so I will bump my overall score form a 4/5 to a 4.5/5. Only PWO that give me extreme focus receive a full 5/5 from so make of that what you will.
    Last edited by Dr.JJ; 08-19-2014 at 07:10 PM. Reason: more concise
  9. New Member

Just curious, how can you compare this to pre jym? Looks like a solid profile. Also their profile are closely similar to ans ritual. I love this to try
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Coming to the end of my tub
    Gonna cut past the bull**** here..

Energy 10/10-no crash.

Pump 9/10-great pumps

Sides-none

Ingredient profile 10/10-obviously

Focus-8/10-no tunnel vision, but good focus.

Taste 10/10-amazing fruit flavor.

Overall 10/10-love it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Let's set the mood here - I normally like a PWO with 200-300mg caffeine depending on the other stim goodies. I usually have negative side effects if I take Yohimbe. I finally got around to taking my sample that I was sent back a while ago. 8:40am large breakfast. 10:55 sample packet taken in 10oz water. 11:10 25g whey, orange, few raisins. 11:40 started a 55 min German Volume Training arm workout. Here's my review:

Taste/Mixability - 5/10 Watermelon was extremely sour for me. I have never tasted anything like this. However this would not turn me off from buying the product. It mixed fine, very foamy. I had to wait a minute for the foam to die down.

Energy/Endurance - 10/10 I was expecting to be slapped in the face with energy seeing that the caffeine is at the top end of my range and it also has amp citrate. This was not the case, definitely a clean energy that really got me going. I felt it start to kick in after just 5 minutes. The rush got stronger and stronger as time passed. I never got the jitters. I never crashed. It lasted well after my workout. I could have easily done some post lift cardio.

Pump - 10/10 This is easily the best pump I've had. I've never taken this much Citrulline Malate or Agmatine Sulfate and it really showed. My arms have never felt fuller. I wish I would have taken before and after measurements. After the workout, I felt like a beast with my swoleness.

Focus - 10/10 Very intense focus. Even though I'm on the tail end of a cold, this stuff really put me in the zone and lit a fire under me. Britney Spears could have been playing in the background and I still would have felt like breaking a barbell over my leg.

Performance - 10/10 This was my first ever GVT arm workout so I don't have anything to compare it to but I was very pleased with my performance. I felt like I got in a quality workout and I know I pushed myself to the max. Arms will be sore tomorrow for sure.

Other - I felt the BA tingles a little quicker than normal, just 10 minutes after ingesting. Normally I fell them after 20 minutes. And this time, the tingles lasted for a good 20 minutes, typically they just last 5-10 minutes. I normally dose my BA 1.6g pre and post workout. I've never taken 3.2g all at once. I never felt any negative side effects. The profile of this product is amazing. It may be expensive but you certainly get a lot in return - a serving is 22g, no extra extra dosing of creatine, beta-alanine, taurine, betaine, CM, Agmatine Sulfate. It truly is a complete PWO.

Thanks Olympus Labs for the free sample packet. Would I buy it - oh hell yes!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. White Flood (20 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 11:50 AM
  2. Whey Gold Meal Lite (20 Servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. Volumaize (20 servings)