Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product information

Berserk85

Berserk85

Awards
5/5

I got a sample of this and I loved it. Amazing profile, everything you need in a pre. I def will be picking this up in the future. Amazing job by OL.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review!

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
5/5

I am stim tolerant, and I usually need 1.5-2 serving of most pwo's, I just needed 1 serving (the sample I was sent) and I have to say, this stuff is THE BEST PWO I've tried hands down! I personally had no Jitters, great focus, and NO fatigue it seemed.... The longest workout I've had in a LONG TIME, in fact it got to the point where I would probably be over training a bit if I kept going, and the pump/fullness is crazy.

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
4.5/5

Before even trying the product, the ingredient blend immediately sticks out.

Combing clinical doses and no prop blends separates this product from 99% of the sport's PWO industry.

The taste was smooth and mixed relatively well for such a large serving size.

I would have to say it's a great product for sport's performance measures in terms of energy, delaying fatigue, and vasodilation.

Not recommended for the first time stim user as the dose can be a bit overpowering, but an incredible product, nonetheless.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
3/5

I was very excited to get my sample the profile is awesome. Had a good workout today, but I didn't get the hit like I was hoping for. Taste and mixing were good. Beta alanine took longer to kick in and wasn't as strong as I expected. I love the pull your hair out feeling from an overdose of ba. Focus was decent, but no tunnel vision I could turn it on and off, but there was
No crazy energy, like I had hoped for. Pump didn't hit me hard either. Now I am fully aware before today that I am a Jon responder to agmatine sulfate. I get a better pump from a high dose of arginine. I am very stim tolerant, and the caffine didn't hit me hard enough. That being said I was hoping for a new pwo. This won't be it for me.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
4/5

Thanks to the guys over at Olympus Labs for the chance to try out the new preworkout CONQU3R. After seeing others reviews on how strong it was I saved my sample for my favorite day Back & Biceps FST-7 style.

Taste 5/5
Fruit Punch Blast was on point. I was in mid conversation with my fiance on the way to the gym and I stopped to say " OMG this is amazing!" Then she swiped it from my hand and took a sip...she agreed.

Energy 4/5
Now I'm a very big stimulant guy, but this being the week after contest I tend to taper my stim use down a bit which let me get the full strength out of CONQU3R. I was speeding through my workout like a mad man! My focus was great. It definitely gave me a crash towards the end of my lift.

Endurance 3/5
The first 50 minutes out of 75 were amazing. The energy did wear of towards the end and I began to crash when I started my second of four bicep exercises. Kinda bummed about that one, but all in all it did well.

Strength 4/5
I did rack pulls for the first time ever for 5\4 sets. Ended up pulling 375lb for 8 clean reps to finish it off. I felt like I could move mountains! After rack pulls I did FST-7 Stretchers. I stayed strong at 120lbs 10-12 reps for 7 sets with 3 second breaks which is a huge PR for me.

Pump 5/5
This is the bread and butter! After my second back exercise I had trouble keeping my arms at me sides my lats were so pumped full of blood. I could literal feel the blood rushing in every rep. This was a great. The full clinical dosages really shined here

OVERALL: 4/5

I am very satisfied with this product and I would recommend it to friends and clients looking for a stong well rounded preworkout with great energy & pumps. Looking forward to hopefully getting a full tub of this sometime soon!

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Used my sample today. Quick little notes...

Took the packet straight to the mouth so no comment on taste

Felt it hit pretty quickly. Perfect blend of stims in this for me, enough to get me going but not become cracked out

Pumps were noticable, almost too much for me. First exercise, lat pulldown, biceps were excessively pumped to the point it became uncomfortable

Tons of people were/are buying half of the individual ingredients used in conquer and adding them to existing pre's. Conquer is definitely the easier and probably more economical way to go

8/10

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

I received a sample awhile back without knowing the profile and here was my review:

Back day (I couldn't wait ha). First thoughts: flavor was great, very fruity and no chemical taste or anything like that. More sweet then tart. Mixed it in 20oz of water and only had to give it about two shakes before everything was dissolved. No sinkers or floaters at all even as I sipped it over about 10min.

First thing I felt was about 10min after finishing it was the tingles. Ears started to get that tingle which I assume was a good dose of beta alanine. Energy came on slowly at first but within about 15min I was feeling extreme motivation, aggression, and focus. I had tunnel vision going on my drive to the gym which was awesome. This reminded me of the first time I took og jack3d. Throughout the workout I felt energized and powerful even though it was not a strength day for me. Higher reps and I felt like my recovery between sets as well as endurance during was greatly improved. The pump from this was just ok and nothing to rave about. Vascularity was totally normal (ie nothing that a day without a pre wouldn't produce). Energy last throughout the workout and even still about 3 hrs after taking it. No crash thus far and as I feel the energy slowing I can't see a crash coming.

Overall this was a spectacular pre that gave exceptional endurance, recovery, energy, and focus. Only low rating for this product would be in the pump/vascularity dept. I'd put this top 3 all time for overall energy and focus.

Since seeing the profile I can now see why this was so effective. This is by far the best dosed all around pre that I've come across

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So first thing I notice is that one serving is a lot! That package was stuffed.
I received the watermelon flavor and it both smelled and tasted like a Watermelon Jolly rancher. So well done on that
CONQU3R mixes really easy in 6 oz of water and had zero clumps two spins with a spoon and it was mixed.
No stomach issues to report when taken on an empty stomach either which is nice some stim heavy preworkouts make me want to take a dump right after the first gulp.
The energy was clean and sustained me through my work out, not once did i feel tired even though I went heavy on back, I was actually bummed that I had to call it quits to go to work.
The pump was solid but at about the 45min mark my forearms got so pumped it effected my grip.
I can tell that the focus aspect of CONQU3R is on point because I felt my self zoning out to the music I was listening to couple of times.

Overall this is a very solid preworkout that starts out with an awesome taste gives great energy and makes you feel good throughout your work out. This will be on the list of sups I need to try for a sustained period of time because I can see this being an very effective "staple" supplement.​

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Used my sample of fruit punch this morning for back & bi's

Taste: 5/5. Easily mixed with 6-8 ounces of water and tasted like sweet tarts.

Energy/Endurance: 4.5/5. It definitely gave me enough to rock through my workout but I didn't feel like it made me want to keep going and going. Also, I guess Beta Alanine doesn't have the tingle effect on me anymore....

Pump: 4.5/5. It did provide a good pump, however I didn't really notice it until I was almost finished working out. Then I realized that my lats were in the way of my arms and my bi's were so pumped I could barely wash my hair.

Profile: 5/5. Obviously, this is a solid profile.

You couldn't go wrong by using this as your pre.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Good thing I saved conqu3r for arms day because this **** was ****en sweet! Literally, it was awesome. And the fruit punch flavor I got tasted like sweettarts the candy.

Endurance was pretty exceptional on this preworkout. I've heard great things about agmantine and strangely have never tried it before until now, quality ingredients I'd say. The pump was overwhelming today haha, my arms kept throwing the weight up even when it got difficult and too heavy, I still kept getting it up. I had so much blood flow and my arms were filled with blood right after my warm-up set.

Taste: 5/5, was amazing. Sat in my stomach well too.

Pump: 5/5, let's roll.

Mental Focus: 4/5

Endurance: 5/5

Overall: 19/20 :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I am loving the reviews guys. Great feedback!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

I love this stuff. Excellent doses of each ingredient and no Prop Blends!. Mixes instantly. Taste is great. No residue after mixing/shaking. Didn't get any jitters at all. The energy is very smooth. I particularly like the boost in confidence it seems to give me. Like right before a big lift, it seems to take away any doubt that might be in your mind. The thing is with this pre is you hardly notice the effects because you are so focused on what you are doing. Kind of strange but great at the same time. Really an amazing pre workout product and the great thing is you only need one serving. This is definitely a pre workout I'd spend money on. Maybe they will have more flavors but really I would drink this stuff no matter what it tasted like. I haven't been so happy with a pre-workout since Enhanced!. T-bone approves, and that's saying a lot.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can buy one off nutri-verse.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
5/5

Got the fruit punch flavor and it was more of a pink lemonade imo. It mixed perfectly and energy was very good. I was moxing things rather than working out and it did produce a nice pump and the endurance is what really got me. I would much rather buy this over pre-jym, scream, or other 20serving preworkouts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Taste

Good. I would give it around 8/10 in flavor ranking for a watermelon. I have found c4 and volt to be a bit better, also alpha amino and Cor-BCAA, the old xtend all of these resemble a jolly rancher in flavor for watermelon. This had a good hint but very little after taste on the way down even with 8oz of water per scoop. 10oz was my sweet spot tha was not too strong nor too sweet.

Formula

This is where the product shines. In my opinion one of the best on the market hands down because you get adequate creatine at 5g per scoop
You also get 3.2g of BA which is the studied dose of beta-alanine
6g of Citrulline Malate again is pub med studied as adequate doses to aid in overall pumps and preventing lactic acid build up as well
1.5g of Agmatine is massive on top of the 6g of CM to aid in overall pumps
300mg Caffeine is a bit high for myself, so I try to save this for NOT leg days because I find the pump takes away from my workouts, if you blasted this on a chest/arm/back day be prepared to see vascularity absolutely pop.
2.5g of Betanine have been shown to increase overall performance on top of the BA in the formula and this really rounds a very clinical dosed and studied formula. This is hands down one of the better ones on the market and I rank this very high among the best.

Workout Reactions[

I train upon waking at 5:30 So I am usually up by 4:30 and take my pre-workout about 5 and drive to the gym. Doing so allows the stim to really hit in its hardest state then dosing it around food.

Honestly you take this and it puts you in the zone. I used this for an arms and chest/back workout and also on a back only workout and I have to say that my energy never dropped or faded. I got a touch jittery because 300mg is a bit too much for me, but honestly with the amount of BA/CM/Agmatine/Creatine at adequate doses it makes you feel like you have tunnel vision. I kid you not. This stuff is cream of the crop if the caffeine was a touch lower. but overall I cannot complain. Since I am cutting right now this is perfect for me to really help steamroll through workouts, but also keep my focus/energy high to really push myself and preserve strength while training heavy.

Olympus Labs has a keeper with Conquer and this pre-workout will make some noise on the market especially with how they have set up their formula, decent flavoring, and adequate doses of ingredients.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Wow! I received a sample of this, and just used it for OHP/Arm day. It was amazing!

Taste: 9/10

I REALLY liked the flavoring of this. It was a sweet (bot not too sweet) taste, and retained it;'s flavor well even in 20 ounces of water. I felt a bit dehydrated from a long weekend, so that's why I used so much water.

Profile: 10/10

I rarely give a 10/10 score to anything, but this deserves it. IT has an amazing profile with clinical doses of proven ingredients.

6g Cit Mal, 1.5 g Agmatine, 300mg Caffeine, 5g Creapure, 2.5g Betaine, among many others.

Effects: 10/10

The focus and energy were great on this, and the pumps were outstanding. I had a good focus going on that really allowed me to push myself and concentrate on form, which is great.

My muscle felt full and hard, and veins were popping everywhere as well. It was a good pump too, not too painful.

The endurance aspect was awesome as well. I had a long weekend with lots of driving and crappy eating, and really needed that extra push this morning, especially while cutting and right after a deload. CONQU3R delivered!

Grab some of this!

murk01

murk01

Awards
This is the only preworkout I can think of thats properly dose and has all you need in one package!

I have been adding caffeine and creatine to my current PWO becuase I thought that was my only option. That or paying another 40 $ for a pre with some caffeine in it, then stacking it with my current pwo.

Not only is that expensive but I'll end up feeling like a walking chemical plant. Fuk that, been there, you get head aches, shakes, feeling like sh*t and sometimes blow your routine! This has what all you need in one scoop. Not that two scoop sh't. I can keep rambling on about this. But on with the review, ordering a tub and about to go return my current PWO.

Taste:10/10
I had the watermelon flavoured sample. It smelled great and the flavor was no let down! It tastes like water melon bubble gum. No after taste.

Pump: 9/10
good pump, was hoping for more. But pumps are effected by diet. So my diet may have been a factor.

Vascular: 9/10
On point. It did the job.

Focus + energy: 11/10
About 15min into the routine I had to stop for a second...I felt great!, my music started to sound incredible!, I started feeling super amped

I broke from my routine and started to superset everything! I got a jumpstart on the next days routine. There were pools of sweat building up everwhere.

If it wasn't for the time I could have kept going!

Over all.... I hope no one gets upset over this.. but anything else is a waste of money, Really!

Good job Olympus! Amazing price for a great product. 20 true servings! Complete PWO! Full dose!!...

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
5/5

Shoutout to OL for the sample!!

Energy: 5/5- Had awesome energy, and felt really uplifted

Focus: 4/5- Focus was good, but not as good as the energy

Pumps: 5/5- Pumps were awesome!! Had a pretty sick pump

Profile: 10/5- Best pre-workout formula I've ever seen :D No prop blend, properly dosed, many staples included...

5 star pre

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I received a sample of this, and just used it for my Chest and Arm day.

Taste: 10/10

I thoroughly enjoyed the flavoring of this. It was a sweet taste that i really fell in love with. The only problem was that i drank it all and wa ssad that it was gone when I was done with it.

Profile: 10/10

IT has an amazing profile with clinical doses of proven ingredients. based on what the label provides, and I think that's why it was so effective for me. Te Cit mal and agmatine are a few of my favorite ingredients in a pre workout and the dosing was perfect for my liking. The amount of caffeine helps out a lot.

Focus 10/10

The focus and energy were great on this, and the pumps were outstanding. I had been reffing for about 3 hours before I took this so I was a little tired and had no real motivation to lift, but this changed it for me. I had a good focus going on that really allowed me to push myself and was able to lift a lot more even though I hadn't eaten and been doing cardio for about three hours.

My muscle felt full, and were popping out of myt arms more than usual. My chest was also very full, something that I noticed right off the bat

Endurance 10/10

The endurance aspect was what really gave me the best overall impression on this product. I had an early morning up at about 3am and didn't lift till about 1pm, different from my normal schedule and I had been reffing before so I was shot and my body really hurt. But once I took this my endurance came right back and I crushed a 1 hour and 20 minute workout and still had a lot of energy left.

If you are looking for a product that gives you laser like focus, good energy and makes you feel like you could lift for 3 hours than get yourself some conqu3r, you will not be disappointed.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I loved the ingredient profile, this product has amazing pumps, and long lasting energy. the taste was not a 10 i would give it a 8.5 but the effectiveness is definitely 10/10. i will be using this preworkout once i finish my current one.

nakshe

Awards
5/5

Recently got some samples of Conqu3r the last time I ordered supps. I tried it out, not having too high of expectations.

This stuff blew me away. It has to be the pest pre workout I've taken since the original Jack3d. And don't get me wrong, there will never be a replacement for the original Jack3d, but this came damn close. I think this is the best PWO out there that I know of right now. It's comparable to C4 which is also a great product, but this was much more intense. And I believe the focus from this was greater as C4 just kind of hypes me up.

To give you a bit of background on how high my stimulant tolerance is, I currently am prescribed 30 mg of Adderall (the max dosage legally). It takes a lot to get me going. I took a HALF scoop of this stuff and still had an insane workout.

Being on the meds I'm on I try to cycle PWOs. I don't want to overstim myself too much. But I will be def be buying this when I do my next cycle Sept 1.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
5/5

Love the complete profile, no artificial colors and spot-on flavoring! The aroma of the powder is quite pleasant as well. I truly enjoy the watermelon flavor, perfectly sweet with no chemical taste. The energy provided is quite smooth and long lasting. I find that AMP citrate gets me focused and keeps me that way for hours! I got great pumps, strength increased a lil' bit and endurance was outstanding. Y'all really have a winner with this formula. I more than likely will use this product again, thanks for the sample.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, so I got sent 1 sample and tried the whole pack as a single serving preWO. I must say this is a very potent product. I should have followed the directions and split the dose "to asses my tolerance"

The seving amounts of each item are spot on and the price point for a full tub is also very reasonable. I priced out individual bulk compounds and the cost/serving was nearly identical minus flavoring and the hassel of mixing up items separetly.

However, for me, being stim sensitive I find that a half serving would have been better to start with and then build my way up to a full serving and then maybe more. At the full serving I was so hyped it was for me anoying. I didn't get the usuall caffiene shakes, which I hate, but rather I was in such a state of alertness it was kinda hazy.

Again, great product content, the watermelon flavor really pops. Mixability was good and complete. The energy surge was full on during my workout and nicely tapered off later with no "crash".

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
5/5

Gorilla styled this (in other words I did not re-read it. Just typed it and posted it).

So I use to lurk on AM back in '08 and '09 a lot and those were the times were PP spent $3 billion on relabeling liquid PH products, LG sciences AGST was talked about a lot, and having any product with proprietary blend would have gotten you a lot of negs. During those times you had to add your own agmatine to pre-workouts and even then it was still not a very known products. But AM is not like that anymore. Members don't bash or neg companies with proprietary blend and everybody wants to go about how agmatine they "feel" it's in products (just like people "feel" if GH are legit or if oils are dosed correctly and then the blood works always say other wise).

Conqu3r is a breath of fresh air. A product with many good ingredients in it with the actual dosages being mentioned. You don't have to guess how much creatine or agmatine is in it or if you are going to get geeked out of your mind because you simply don't know how much damn stims are in it.

I got the watermelon flavor and I put it in an oz of water and the smell of the product smelled like watermelon flavor of great value water flavoring (aka their crystal light). It had a bit of a bitter after taste but that is probably because of the 1.5g of agamtine in it. It mixed very well shockingly knowing that it had 5g of creatine monohydrate in it.

Now on it's effects. So before I mention this let me cover something. I tore my labrum more than a year ago, not knowing continued working out (durp durp) and long story short quit working out or almost year, stayed on campus all day studying, ate like sh!t (and I eat A LOT), got my degree and couple of minors, and graduated. I then got back into bodybuilding, was fat a F@#CK, could barely DB press 25lbs without being in pains, dieted for 4-5 months now, been on zero carbs for couple of months, and I've gained all my size and have lost A LOT of weight (I was probably 42-43"+ waist and now I can clearly see my abs and my stomach is getting close to being flat). I write all my diet, drinks, and everything down. I also take pictures every 5 days and go over everything with my coach.

Now a 5-7 days before trying this product I DB on low incline 90lbsx15 and so on and on this product I did 95x15, 95x12, 95x8. My strength was VERY good and high that day and I was amazed. I had a lot of energy and I was just ready to go. I was not geeked out of my mind or going crazy but the strength and endurance was their and I loved it.

If you are looking for a new pre-workout this products is something you should really try out. All around this product is 8.5-9/10.

The ONLY draw back is the price and the serving size. Let's see what all these stores can offer and at what pricing they can do it. If this product lands in the $30s it'll be very good.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gorilla styled this (in other words I did not re-read it. Just typed it and posted it).

So I use to lurk on AM back in '08 and '09 a lot and those were the times were PP spent $3 billion on relabeling liquid PH products, LG sciences AGST was talked about a lot, and having any product with proprietary blend would have gotten you a lot of negs. During those times you had to add your own agmatine to pre-workouts and even then it was still not a very known products. But AM is not like that anymore. Members don't bash or neg companies with proprietary blend and everybody wants to go about how agmatine they "feel" it's in products (just like people "feel" if GH are legit or if oils are dosed correctly and then the blood works always say other wise).

Conqu3r is a breath of fresh air. A product with many good ingredients in it with the actual dosages being mentioned. You don't have to guess how much creatine or agmatine is in it or if you are going to get geeked out of your mind because you simply don't know how much damn stims are in it.

I got the watermelon flavor and I put it in an oz of water and the smell of the product smelled like watermelon flavor of great value water flavoring (aka their crystal light). It had a bit of a bitter after taste but that is probably because of the 1.5g of agamtine in it. It mixed very well shockingly knowing that it had 5g of creatine monohydrate in it.

Now on it's effects. So before I mention this let me cover something. I tore my labrum more than a year ago, not knowing continued working out (durp durp) and long story short quit working out or almost year, stayed on campus all day studying, ate like sh!t (and I eat A LOT), got my degree and couple of minors, and graduated. I then got back into bodybuilding, was fat a F@#CK, could barely DB press 25lbs without being in pains, dieted for 4-5 months now, been on zero carbs for couple of months, and I've gained all my size and have lost A LOT of weight (I was probably 42-43"+ waist and now I can clearly see my abs and my stomach is getting close to being flat). I write all my diet, drinks, and everything down. I also take pictures every 5 days and go over everything with my coach.

Now a 5-7 days before trying this product I DB on low incline 90lbsx15 and so on and on this product I did 95x15, 95x12, 95x8. My strength was VERY good and high that day and I was amazed. I had a lot of energy and I was just ready to go. I was not geeked out of my mind or going crazy but the strength and endurance was their and I loved it.

If you are looking for a new pre-workout this products is something you should really try out. All around this product is 8.5-9/10.

The ONLY draw back is the price and the serving size. Let's see what all these stores can offer and at what pricing they can do it. If this product lands in the $30s it'll be very good.
Those are phenomenal results for a preworkout, phenomenal!

The only downside is price... think about everything just said in that review. Everything is included at the proper dose. That costs money. What would the cost be to make a product with doses this adequate? It's expensive, I know because I've been doing it the last few years. The ingredients don't lie this is hands down the best profile out there and to make it as such our production costs are higher than prop blends with God knows what in them.

Olympus Labs CONQU3R is here to conquer the competition and set a standard for the rest of the industry. Adequate doses, no prop blends, and RESULTS dammit!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Got a free sample and gave it a go on a arms workout.

Taste: 5/5 is was a real treat and tasted great.

Pumps: 5/5 I had insane pump and skin on arms was almost exploding...I ballooned up good.

Focus/Energy: 2/5 This was lacking and I needed more of a boost.

Profile: 5/5 This is a fully load pre..not those small scoop things.

Would I buy it again: 4/5 I would buy it for pump but energy and focus was lacking.

Total: 4 star pre workout - just fix the stim part of it- which dont cut it for me.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Thanks to ol for my sample, used today for a back/shoulder session

mixability 5/5 no clumps or grit

taste 5/5 tastes fabulous. used in 16 oz of water, next time I will use 20 0z as I would prefer it just a touch lighter.

pump 5/5 crazy pump as expected from the profile

endurance 4/5 good endurance, nothing too crazy

focus 4/5 again good focus, nothing too crazy

profile 5/5 the best one scoop profile I have ever seen in a pre with no prop blend, hands down. I see no reason why anyone would need more than one scoop.

overall one of the best pwo's I have ever used. by disclosing the amount of every ingredient you know that you need little to nothing else in terms of bulk ingredients. if I did the math right there is 20 scoops per tub. well worth the $45 dollars in my opinion seeing as you don't need anything else. I would still like to catch it on sale a bit cheaper, but that I guess could be said about anything in life. will def be adding this to my stock in the near future.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Thanks for the samples guys!!

Taste was awesome 5/5 I loved drinking that stuff. It went down like candy.

Pump was a 5/5 I haven't dunked a 10 foot rim in 4 years (I'm 5'7") and I was really close to slamming it down.

Focus for me was a 4/5. I felt energized for a long time.

Great product. I'd like to see the price come down some but other than that it was a ****ing awesome PWO!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

TASTE: 4/5 I really think they did a good job with the flavor but I did experience a slight after taste that was off.

MIXING: 4/5 It mixed up pretty good but there was a bit of residue left at the bottom of the shaker that wasn't fully dissolved. A swish of the last gulp and I was able to get the remaining bit. Not a big deal for me so much.

ENERGY: 4/5 I have a hard time giving any PRE a 5 after the banning of dmaa but this one does a pretty darn good job of getting me amped up. There was no unpleasant crash after a while and it was well sustained for a good period of time. I wouldn't take this within 4-5 hours of bedtime.

PUMP: 3/5 While I did get a decent pump, it wasn't as good as some of the other products I have used.

ENDURANCE: 5/5 This is where it shined for me being able to just keep plugging away at the weights and not really feeling like I was taxing myself too much.

All in all, I really like this product. Nice work OL! Thank you for the chance to run a sample of this!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So good you had to double post hahaha! Thanks for the review Lukey

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
First one didn't count. Had to do 2! Lol! The joys of phone posting when your signal keeps dropping off.
Makes you want to punch a cat..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the great review so far guys! I have to admit the taste of this stuff is unbelievable. I could actually just drink it like coolaid. However I might crash through a wall if I had too much! LOL I love this stuff obviously not a "full review" since I am a rep but just stating the fact. I love CONQU3R!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my sample packet today. Had the watermelon flavor. First off, I like that Olympus didn't add extra coloring to it. Mixed up it's just a cloudy white color. A coworker mentioned it looked like thin milk. Taste was quite good. A sweeter watermelon, not tart.

Profile on this stuff is phenomenal. There just honestly isn't anything else really out there that comes close to giving you full clinically studied doses of ingredients like this does. Saw some immediate strength benefits from it too. Interestingly enough, didn't really feel much of a pump (although I did a full body workout) or as much focus as I was expecting. But some might consider the latter a plus, as you don't get the stimmed out feeling. Also, no crash here.

Bottom line, I will be purchasing this in the future. And with Olympus' latest announcement of an epi product, this is quickly becoming a brand I'll be following closely.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I received a Watermelon sample and proceeded to test it out pretty soon after getting it.

I took it upon waking fasted, in roughly 12oz water. Unfortunately something came up that forced me to change my training schedule, so no lifting with this, but I was able to do quite a bit of work at a faster rate after taking it. ;)

Taste:
This was one of the better tasting pre-workouts I have tried in awhile. A sweet, strong, watermelon flavor.

Energy/Focus:
This stuff is strong. 300mg of Caffeine doesn't really hit me very hard, but the added ingredients in CONQU3R boosted my energy levels quite a bit (honestly a little more than I would want, I don't always want a huge stimulant rush). The focus was also very noticeable. I actually was able to sit down and blow through some work quite easily. Energy and focus were strong for about 3 hours and then began to taper off (still noticed until about 5 hours after using), with no noticeable crash.

Formula:
Since I couldn't lift I can't rate pump, but the doses of Agmatine and Citrulline Malate should easily solicit a pump (or you are probably doing something wrong). The other ingredients are dosed very well, in a nice non-proprietary blend formula. My only issue is that I don't like that big of a Beta Alanine dose, as it did give me a decent amount of "tingles" and I don't like that.

I enjoyed my sample and think this is one of the better pre-workout stimulant products out there (on paper and based on my experience). If you need something to kick you into overdrive this is a good pick. For myself when I use it again I'll probably drop the dose to 2/3 a serving, as that should still give me good doses of the ingredients (because they are dosed so generously) and should give adequate energy and focus, with a full serving probably only being needed if I am really dragging.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Great stuff for sure. Watermelon flavoured version tastes great - and I'm very picky what it comes to preworkouts.

Great focus and energy, zero crash. Endurance is excellent too - squatted 7x375lbs today and my previous PR was 3x375.

I'm an aspiring powerlifter so I'm not really looking for pumps in lower body max effort days so I took only half scoops. I'll try full scoop in upper body day though :)

jarod86

Awards
5/5

Have used many pre's.

My work outs are high volume and as heavy as possible.

I recommend this pre without hesitation - makes the others look weak.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
5/5

I love the full doses of everything, no proprietary blends.
Taste was great!
Mixed really well.
Awesome pumps and endurance!
Perfect amount of stims for me!
I will definitely be buying more!

Dr.JJ

Awards
Thanks for what I thought was a mistake. I got these two giant pouches in the mail and was like WTF is this? There must be like a total of 10 serving between the two packs.
As I began to look at the bleeding red colors of the packaging and fought back the urge to roll my eyes at what looked like bro font, I trudged and read the ingredients.
I was very impressed that the would have a non proprietary blend and have grams in their servings of products. I came to a screeching halt when I saw 300 ****ing milligrams of caffeine. I pictured myself sweating and chattering my teeth in the shower lockers. I threw the packs and in the back of my pantry and forgot about them. Yesterday I ran out of my mesomorph, as well as my Pre Post BCAA. I thought it was either this or open a sample of stimul8. Read reviews on stium8 and thought I'd put off the heart attack and try this bro drink.
I took half, waited about 20 mins, was still alive and not overcome with the urge to rip things to my surprise. took the other half of the sample and went on my way, felt the BA tingles around my cheeks but nothing too strong. got to the gym and felt happy to be thre mild euphoria set in

Euphoria 6/10
Then I felt my energy rise. it maintained. I did 10 minutes of jump rope at a faster than usual rate. I would take a 20-30 sec break from time to and would recover very quickly
Energy 8/10
my focus throughout my leg day work out was consistent but not over the top.
Focus: 7/10

More than anything my endurance was very good as well as my strength and pump.
Pump: 8/10
Endurance 9.5/10
strength increase 9/10
Overall4.5/5

PS best thing about this product is I felt like I was taking clean stuff. No stomach pains no headaches no dry mouth or dizzyness or anxiety.

Oh and the Taste was 9/10 as well.... Just edited my post mix ability was a 10/10 so I will bump my overall score form a 4/5 to a 4.5/5. Only PWO that give me extreme focus receive a full 5/5 from so make of that what you will.

Last edited:
paula

paula

Awards
Just curious, how can you compare this to pre jym? Looks like a solid profile. Also their profile are closely similar to ans ritual. I love this to try

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Coming to the end of my tub :(
Gonna cut past the bull**** here..

Energy 10/10-no crash.

Pump 9/10-great pumps

Sides-none

Ingredient profile 10/10-obviously

Focus-8/10-no tunnel vision, but good focus.

Taste 10/10-amazing fruit flavor.

Overall 10/10-love it.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

Let's set the mood here - I normally like a PWO with 200-300mg caffeine depending on the other stim goodies. I usually have negative side effects if I take Yohimbe. I finally got around to taking my sample that I was sent back a while ago. 8:40am large breakfast. 10:55 sample packet taken in 10oz water. 11:10 25g whey, orange, few raisins. 11:40 started a 55 min German Volume Training arm workout. Here's my review:

Taste/Mixability - 5/10 Watermelon was extremely sour for me. I have never tasted anything like this. However this would not turn me off from buying the product. It mixed fine, very foamy. I had to wait a minute for the foam to die down.

Energy/Endurance - 10/10 I was expecting to be slapped in the face with energy seeing that the caffeine is at the top end of my range and it also has amp citrate. This was not the case, definitely a clean energy that really got me going. I felt it start to kick in after just 5 minutes. The rush got stronger and stronger as time passed. I never got the jitters. I never crashed. It lasted well after my workout. I could have easily done some post lift cardio.

Pump - 10/10 This is easily the best pump I've had. I've never taken this much Citrulline Malate or Agmatine Sulfate and it really showed. My arms have never felt fuller. I wish I would have taken before and after measurements. After the workout, I felt like a beast with my swoleness.

Focus - 10/10 Very intense focus. Even though I'm on the tail end of a cold, this stuff really put me in the zone and lit a fire under me. Britney Spears could have been playing in the background and I still would have felt like breaking a barbell over my leg.

Performance - 10/10 This was my first ever GVT arm workout so I don't have anything to compare it to but I was very pleased with my performance. I felt like I got in a quality workout and I know I pushed myself to the max. Arms will be sore tomorrow for sure.

Other - I felt the BA tingles a little quicker than normal, just 10 minutes after ingesting. Normally I fell them after 20 minutes. And this time, the tingles lasted for a good 20 minutes, typically they just last 5-10 minutes. I normally dose my BA 1.6g pre and post workout. I've never taken 3.2g all at once. I never felt any negative side effects. The profile of this product is amazing. It may be expensive but you certainly get a lot in return - a serving is 22g, no extra extra dosing of creatine, beta-alanine, taurine, betaine, CM, Agmatine Sulfate. It truly is a complete PWO.

Thanks Olympus Labs for the free sample packet. Would I buy it - oh hell yes!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Best dang PWO I have had the pleasure to enjoy and I have had more than my fair share.

Dosing: 5/5
Convenient 1 scoop dosing and provides you with everything you need

Energy/Focus: 5/5
When this stuff drops the distractions fade out and you decimate the iron. If its in front of you it gets destroyed and you become immune to the idea of "I think I can". Energy is not only constant its at a level that allows you to enjoy your current session without a racing HR, dissyness, or paranoia. I love this profile!

Pumps: 10/5 seriously!!!
I didn't know what roadmap veins looked like and I suck at selfies but when this stuff if flowing through your veins people take notice and so does the body. Its a pump that really doesn't dissipate either. You look full, tight, and veiny for hours to come. Cant complain there.

Taste: 5/5
Both flavors rock! NO I mean they are good in as little as 6oz of water and even with upwards of 20oz. I couldn't believe it myself.

Mixability: 5/5
Light Foaming, but once you start drinking its gone rather soon. Can be missed easily without a blender bottle and goes well with apple, and cranberry juice.

Overall: 10/10 ok 5/5
I have not only loved this product Ive gotten 3 of my friends using it to this date. Honestly my go-2, best recommended PWO and I cannot wait to see what else this brand puts out! Huge thanks to Olympus Labs for their innovation here and keep up the great work!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best dang PWO I have had the pleasure to enjoy and I have had more than my fair share.

Dosing: 5/5
Convenient 1 scoop dosing and provides you with everything you need

Energy/Focus: 5/5
When this stuff drops the distractions fade out and you decimate the iron. If its in front of you it gets destroyed and you become immune to the idea of "I think I can". Energy is not only constant its at a level that allows you to enjoy your current session without a racing HR, dissyness, or paranoia. I love this profile!

Pumps: 10/5 seriously!!!
I didn't know what roadmap veins looked like and I suck at selfies but when this stuff if flowing through your veins people take notice and so does the body. Its a pump that really doesn't dissipate either. You look full, tight, and veiny for hours to come. Cant complain there.

Taste: 5/5
Both flavors rock! NO I mean they are good in as little as 6oz of water and even with upwards of 20oz. I couldn't believe it myself.

Mixability: 5/5
Light Foaming, but once you start drinking its gone rather soon. Can be missed easily without a blender bottle and goes well with apple, and cranberry juice.

Overall: 10/10 ok 5/5
I have not only loved this product Ive gotten 3 of my friends using it to this date. Honestly my go-2, best recommended PWO and I cannot wait to see what else this brand puts out! Huge thanks to Olympus Labs for their innovation here and keep up the great work!
Stay tuned brother! You're going to love what's coming up next!

cjdesmit

Awards
5/5

Just got my recent order in the other day and used Conqu3r for the first time last night. I'll be honest, I really didn't want to like it as 44.99 is a bit steep for only 20 servings. However with that said, you have to take into consideration the ingredients (no prop blends and all clinical doses) as well as the fact you truly only need ONE scoop.

Dosing: A true one scoop pre-workout. No prop blends. All ingredients clinically dosed.. no fairy dusting here.

Taste/Mixability: I went with the Fruit Punch Flavor. I was surprised at how mild it tasted. Lately the pre's I have been trying are quite bitter, however conqu3r tasted surprisingly good. I mixed it with about 12oz of water and it mixed well, minus a bit of foam.

Energy/Focus: Really liked the clean energy I got from this. One of the first pre's where I didn't feel like my heart rate or BP really elevated. No dizziness and no crash. The focus I got with this was awesome. I literally felt like I could run through a brick wall.

Pump: Insane pump. I got into the gym late after work and was only in the gym for about 45min before they closed. In that time frame I was able to get a crazy pump. Hell, after my first set I already had a solid pump.

Overall: I would pay the full price for another container of Conqu3r. It's easily the best pre I have used to date. I'll be grabbing a few containers of it whenever it's on sale, because at that price it's a steal!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

NO, not the sh!tty pre workout from iforce... This is CONQU3R!

It's a sick profile indeed. I know some will complain about 3 things. High Caffeine, high beta alanine and creatine is included. BUT here is why I love it...

1 Most pre workouts do absolutely nothing for me.. 150mg, 200mg of caffeine put me to sleep actually. I need more than just the regular dosage to get me going! Conqu3r def delivered with this! About 30 minutes of me taking this I even felt a light shaking in my hand. Something I have not felt in a very long time. I'm not complaining about this, this actually gets me psyched up!

2 I love the feeling of beta alanine. I love when my face, ears, nose, nipples and sometimes even in the balls lmao are on fire itching like crazy. Whenever I take a pre workout shake I make sure I get 4g of beta alanine in there or 3g in my pre workout shake and 1g in my intra shake. With Conqu3r my ears and nose was super itchy!

3 I dont mind adding a whole bunch of things to my shake but it gets annoying after while. Specially if you are in hurry. And a lot of people don't like that companies include creatine on their pre workout. Me? I like it! Specially with 5g in there!

4 You see that pump mix? 1500mg agmatine and 6000mg citruline...

I've said this before and i'll say it again, I wouldn't buy a supplement that is for pump alone because I rather earn it in the gym with hard work and lifting, I don't want it given to me. I use pre workout solely for the caffeine but if it has pump ingredients on it than i'll take it. The pump with Conqu3r is f*cking real! I did 6 chest exercises and I felt like superman!

Right off the bat when I opened the sample packet I noticed that smell. It smelled so soo good! Probably the best smelling pre workout I ever smelled. After I mixed with the water the smell was gone.

The taste was not the best. It was fruit punch. I HATE FRUIT PUNCH! It wasn't the best but it wasnt as bad as some fruit punch flavors out there. But again idc about taste when it comes to pre workouts.

It was super easy to mix. I shook it really hard 3 or 4 times and that was all it took. No foam, no residues..

All in all I would say this is one of the very best pre workouts I have taken.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
5/5

Well worth the money, it jacks you up, gives you insane vision. Its just an amazing product.