CONQU3R (20 Servings)
CONQU3R (20 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Olympus Labs

Price: $44.99

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 30 total reviews.
Rated: 4.8 out of 5 Read all 30 reviews

Submit New Review

CONQU3R (20 Servings)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.72%

5/5

Have used many pre's.

My work outs are high volume and as heavy as possible.

I recommend this pre without hesitation - makes the others look weak.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.16%

5/5

I love the full doses of everything, no proprietary blends.
    Taste was great!
    Mixed really well.
    Awesome pumps and endurance!
    Perfect amount of stims for me!
    I will definitely be buying more!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

Thanks for what I thought was a mistake. I got these two giant pouches in the mail and was like WTF is this? There must be like a total of 10 serving between the two packs.
    As I began to look at the bleeding red colors of the packaging and fought back the urge to roll my eyes at what looked like bro font, I trudged and read the ingredients.
    I was very impressed that the would have a non proprietary blend and have grams in their servings of products. I came to a screeching halt when I saw 300 ****ing milligrams of caffeine. I pictured myself sweating and chattering my teeth in the shower lockers. I threw the packs and in the back of my pantry and forgot about them. Yesterday I ran out of my mesomorph, as well as my Pre Post BCAA. I thought it was either this or open a sample of stimul8. Read reviews on stium8 and thought I'd put off the heart attack and try this bro drink.
    I took half, waited about 20 mins, was still alive and not overcome with the urge to rip things to my surprise. took the other half of the sample and went on my way, felt the BA tingles around my cheeks but nothing too strong. got to the gym and felt happy to be thre mild euphoria set in

Euphoria 6/10
    Then I felt my energy rise. it maintained. I did 10 minutes of jump rope at a faster than usual rate. I would take a 20-30 sec break from time to and would recover very quickly
    Energy 8/10
    my focus throughout my leg day work out was consistent but not over the top.
    Focus: 7/10

More than anything my endurance was very good as well as my strength and pump.
    Pump: 8/10
    Endurance 9.5/10
    strength increase 9/10
    Overall4.5/5

PS best thing about this product is I felt like I was taking clean stuff. No stomach pains no headaches no dry mouth or dizzyness or anxiety.

Oh and the Taste was 9/10 as well.... Just edited my post mix ability was a 10/10 so I will bump my overall score form a 4/5 to a 4.5/5. Only PWO that give me extreme focus receive a full 5/5 from so make of that what you will.
    Last edited by Dr.JJ; 08-19-2014 at 09:10 PM. Reason: more concise
  4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.49%

Just curious, how can you compare this to pre jym? Looks like a solid profile. Also their profile are closely similar to ans ritual. I love this to try
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Coming to the end of my tub
    Gonna cut past the bull**** here..

Energy 10/10-no crash.

Pump 9/10-great pumps

Sides-none

Ingredient profile 10/10-obviously

Focus-8/10-no tunnel vision, but good focus.

Taste 10/10-amazing fruit flavor.

Overall 10/10-love it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.67%
    Achievements Activity Pro

5/5

Let's set the mood here - I normally like a PWO with 200-300mg caffeine depending on the other stim goodies. I usually have negative side effects if I take Yohimbe. I finally got around to taking my sample that I was sent back a while ago. 8:40am large breakfast. 10:55 sample packet taken in 10oz water. 11:10 25g whey, orange, few raisins. 11:40 started a 55 min German Volume Training arm workout. Here's my review:

Taste/Mixability - 5/10 Watermelon was extremely sour for me. I have never tasted anything like this. However this would not turn me off from buying the product. It mixed fine, very foamy. I had to wait a minute for the foam to die down.

Energy/Endurance - 10/10 I was expecting to be slapped in the face with energy seeing that the caffeine is at the top end of my range and it also has amp citrate. This was not the case, definitely a clean energy that really got me going. I felt it start to kick in after just 5 minutes. The rush got stronger and stronger as time passed. I never got the jitters. I never crashed. It lasted well after my workout. I could have easily done some post lift cardio.

Pump - 10/10 This is easily the best pump I've had. I've never taken this much Citrulline Malate or Agmatine Sulfate and it really showed. My arms have never felt fuller. I wish I would have taken before and after measurements. After the workout, I felt like a beast with my swoleness.

Focus - 10/10 Very intense focus. Even though I'm on the tail end of a cold, this stuff really put me in the zone and lit a fire under me. Britney Spears could have been playing in the background and I still would have felt like breaking a barbell over my leg.

Performance - 10/10 This was my first ever GVT arm workout so I don't have anything to compare it to but I was very pleased with my performance. I felt like I got in a quality workout and I know I pushed myself to the max. Arms will be sore tomorrow for sure.

Other - I felt the BA tingles a little quicker than normal, just 10 minutes after ingesting. Normally I fell them after 20 minutes. And this time, the tingles lasted for a good 20 minutes, typically they just last 5-10 minutes. I normally dose my BA 1.6g pre and post workout. I've never taken 3.2g all at once. I never felt any negative side effects. The profile of this product is amazing. It may be expensive but you certainly get a lot in return - a serving is 22g, no extra extra dosing of creatine, beta-alanine, taurine, betaine, CM, Agmatine Sulfate. It truly is a complete PWO.

Thanks Olympus Labs for the free sample packet. Would I buy it - oh hell yes!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

5/5

Best dang PWO I have had the pleasure to enjoy and I have had more than my fair share.

Dosing: 5/5
    Convenient 1 scoop dosing and provides you with everything you need

Energy/Focus: 5/5
    When this stuff drops the distractions fade out and you decimate the iron. If its in front of you it gets destroyed and you become immune to the idea of "I think I can". Energy is not only constant its at a level that allows you to enjoy your current session without a racing HR, dissyness, or paranoia. I love this profile!

Pumps: 10/5 seriously!!!
    I didn't know what roadmap veins looked like and I suck at selfies but when this stuff if flowing through your veins people take notice and so does the body. Its a pump that really doesn't dissipate either. You look full, tight, and veiny for hours to come. Cant complain there.

Taste: 5/5
    Both flavors rock! NO I mean they are good in as little as 6oz of water and even with upwards of 20oz. I couldn't believe it myself.

Mixability: 5/5
    Light Foaming, but once you start drinking its gone rather soon. Can be missed easily without a blender bottle and goes well with apple, and cranberry juice.

Overall: 10/10 ok 5/5
    I have not only loved this product Ive gotten 3 of my friends using it to this date. Honestly my go-2, best recommended PWO and I cannot wait to see what else this brand puts out! Huge thanks to Olympus Labs for their innovation here and keep up the great work!
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Best dang PWO I have had the pleasure to enjoy and I have had more than my fair share.

Dosing: 5/5
    Convenient 1 scoop dosing and provides you with everything you need

Energy/Focus: 5/5
    When this stuff drops the distractions fade out and you decimate the iron. If its in front of you it gets destroyed and you become immune to the idea of "I think I can". Energy is not only constant its at a level that allows you to enjoy your current session without a racing HR, dissyness, or paranoia. I love this profile!

Pumps: 10/5 seriously!!!
    I didn't know what roadmap veins looked like and I suck at selfies but when this stuff if flowing through your veins people take notice and so does the body. Its a pump that really doesn't dissipate either. You look full, tight, and veiny for hours to come. Cant complain there.

Taste: 5/5
    Both flavors rock! NO I mean they are good in as little as 6oz of water and even with upwards of 20oz. I couldn't believe it myself.

Mixability: 5/5
    Light Foaming, but once you start drinking its gone rather soon. Can be missed easily without a blender bottle and goes well with apple, and cranberry juice.

Overall: 10/10 ok 5/5
    I have not only loved this product Ive gotten 3 of my friends using it to this date. Honestly my go-2, best recommended PWO and I cannot wait to see what else this brand puts out! Huge thanks to Olympus Labs for their innovation here and keep up the great work!
    Stay tuned brother! You're going to love what's coming up next!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%

5/5

Just got my recent order in the other day and used Conqu3r for the first time last night. I'll be honest, I really didn't want to like it as 44.99 is a bit steep for only 20 servings. However with that said, you have to take into consideration the ingredients (no prop blends and all clinical doses) as well as the fact you truly only need ONE scoop.

Dosing: A true one scoop pre-workout. No prop blends. All ingredients clinically dosed.. no fairy dusting here.

Taste/Mixability: I went with the Fruit Punch Flavor. I was surprised at how mild it tasted. Lately the pre's I have been trying are quite bitter, however conqu3r tasted surprisingly good. I mixed it with about 12oz of water and it mixed well, minus a bit of foam.

Energy/Focus: Really liked the clean energy I got from this. One of the first pre's where I didn't feel like my heart rate or BP really elevated. No dizziness and no crash. The focus I got with this was awesome. I literally felt like I could run through a brick wall.

Pump: Insane pump. I got into the gym late after work and was only in the gym for about 45min before they closed. In that time frame I was able to get a crazy pump. Hell, after my first set I already had a solid pump.

Overall: I would pay the full price for another container of Conqu3r. It's easily the best pre I have used to date. I'll be grabbing a few containers of it whenever it's on sale, because at that price it's a steal!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5/5

NO, not the sh!tty pre workout from iforce... This is CONQU3R!

It's a sick profile indeed. I know some will complain about 3 things. High Caffeine, high beta alanine and creatine is included. BUT here is why I love it...

1 Most pre workouts do absolutely nothing for me.. 150mg, 200mg of caffeine put me to sleep actually. I need more than just the regular dosage to get me going! Conqu3r def delivered with this! About 30 minutes of me taking this I even felt a light shaking in my hand. Something I have not felt in a very long time. I'm not complaining about this, this actually gets me psyched up!

2 I love the feeling of beta alanine. I love when my face, ears, nose, nipples and sometimes even in the balls lmao are on fire itching like crazy. Whenever I take a pre workout shake I make sure I get 4g of beta alanine in there or 3g in my pre workout shake and 1g in my intra shake. With Conqu3r my ears and nose was super itchy!

3 I dont mind adding a whole bunch of things to my shake but it gets annoying after while. Specially if you are in hurry. And a lot of people don't like that companies include creatine on their pre workout. Me? I like it! Specially with 5g in there!

4 You see that pump mix? 1500mg agmatine and 6000mg citruline...

I've said this before and i'll say it again, I wouldn't buy a supplement that is for pump alone because I rather earn it in the gym with hard work and lifting, I don't want it given to me. I use pre workout solely for the caffeine but if it has pump ingredients on it than i'll take it. The pump with Conqu3r is f*cking real! I did 6 chest exercises and I felt like superman!

Right off the bat when I opened the sample packet I noticed that smell. It smelled so soo good! Probably the best smelling pre workout I ever smelled. After I mixed with the water the smell was gone.

The taste was not the best. It was fruit punch. I HATE FRUIT PUNCH! It wasn't the best but it wasnt as bad as some fruit punch flavors out there. But again idc about taste when it comes to pre workouts.

It was super easy to mix. I shook it really hard 3 or 4 times and that was all it took. No foam, no residues..

All in all I would say this is one of the very best pre workouts I have taken.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

5/5

Well worth the money, it jacks you up, gives you insane vision. Its just an amazing product.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Stay tuned brother! You're going to love what's coming up next!
    Your killing me man!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5/5

Conqu3r “DEMIGOD EDITION”

I was introduced to Olympus labs, and conqu3r specifically by @TheMovement a few months ago.. I’ll get right to it- This pre-workout is bar none. I LOVE the fact that there is no prop blend, nor is there a lack of any key ingredients. It is LOADED with all of the right things.

Pump: 10/10

One scoop has all the citrulline and agmatine you could ever need and more.. many times I have found myself holding my biceps in awe after complete destruction.. the pump seems never ending.. and the swell is phenominal

Vascularity: 10/10

I am not a very vascular guy.. and I never really have been.. The occasional breakout of roadmaps on a full-out pump is a given. But the other day a guy came up to me when arrived at the gym and commented on the veins in my neck and on my forehead before I had even touched a weight.. and the forearms were roadmaps as well. Never have I had this sort of effect pre-pump.

Endurance/ energy: 10/10

I am a stim-junkie and I love a pre that bumps up my energy after a long day at work (I work 6am-3pm). So I need an energy boost when I get to the gym around 4:00 PM. On the contrary, I love that this pre supplies a variable amount of caffeine (200mg) that balances out with the focus intensifying matrix… I have found that many of the higher caffeine pre-workouts leave me crashing half way through the workout… that’s not the case here.. I finish my workout with plenty of energy.. even when my muscles have approached complete failure. With this, I can still taper down around 9:00 PM and fall asleep with no lingering “stim-out” issues.. this is Extremely key for my lifestyle and goals when trying to attain a full nights sleep on a tight schedule.

Focus: 10/10

I have taken numerous pre-workouts and I thought I knew what “tunnel vision” was. I have got to say this product has taken it to the next level. When the headphones got put on.. its game time. The distractions of gym chatter and riff raff seem non-existent – The only thing I can think about is killing it

Stackability: 10/10

With the no-prop blend opens up doors to add all of your favorite ingredients. I prefer OL Vitality to accompany my Conqu3r. I Like that Creatine and beta-alanine were left out so that they can be added at the users disgression. I really like the core-set of ingredients in this profile.

Value: 10/10

A lot of people would question this category, but I stand firm in giving this a 10 because you can see in the profile just how flooded it is with solid ingredients.. and you can see that there are no fillers in the profile. For 20 workouts of such a complete pre for 29-40 bucks you can’t go wrong.

BIG shout-out to OLYMPUS LABS for flooding the mortals with a demi-god strength pre-workout such as this
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%

this product is legit. love the apple flavor. OL hit a home run here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. White Flood (20 servings)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Whey Gold Meal Lite (20 Servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. Volumaize (20 servings)
    Replies: 0