Follidrone (60 capsules)
Follidrone (60 capsules)

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $49.99

Rating: 4.72 out of 5 stars, based on 18 total reviews.
Rated: 4.72 out of 5 Read all 18 reviews

Submit New Review

Follidrone (60 capsules)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Looks like a great product

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Looks like a great product
    Does it now?
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.25%

So far it's complimenting my bulk cycle nicely. New PR's all over the place. And volume seems to be increased.
  4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

It is also making you healthier.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.19%

any one here that have noticed improved memory of follidrone ? http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1026195046.htm
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Lexonis View Post
    any one here that have noticed improved memory of follidrone ? http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1026195046.htm
    Hahahahaha Hellz no atleast not enough to warrant a second thought
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Who you callin old??
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Hi Brundel,

I have been using your Follidrone and Formeron and feel they are great products.

My only concern is, is there any possibility for liver damage from the high concentrated level of Epicatechin in the product ?

There are some Pub Med reports of liver damage from ECGC in some products etc., but nothing I can find specifically addressing Epicatechin.

I am sure your company has researched the same - so can you advise what the "max" mg level is, if any, for Epicatechin daily intake ?

Really appreciate the reply and again thanks for the great products.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

For what it's worth, I get labs every 3 months and the last two while on Follidrone have seen normal liver levels, with a slight decrease since starting. Keeping in mind that I have never had any liver issues and have always been in range.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

5/5

Just finished an impressive months worth of Follidrone. I'm being honest when I say I have never took anything natural that's treated me as well as this did. From the reviews I was expecting it to work well, but it worked better then I could have expected.

Strength- 9/10 Strength went up through out the month, PR on deadlift as well as lifting strong on other areas.

Size- 10/10 This is the area where this supplement caught me off guard, with one bottle I put on 9 pound while leaning out, yes that sounds slightly like BS but its true and it took me past the weight I normally get stuck at, used to be a distance runner so gaining weight isnt that easy for me given my body type, today was 187lbs

Endurance- Another strong point with this supplement, was able to add alot of volume and it sort of gave me a feeling of being lighter on my feet if that makes sense.

Mood- No change I noticed

Over All- Very pleased and impressed and starting the second bottle. Taking one pill over breakfast and another pre workout. I've been asked what it was I've been taking and I make sure to let them know. Great Product
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Awesome man, glad to see you part of the club for this great product.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by niteman View Post
    Hi Brundel,

I have been using your Follidrone and Formeron and feel they are great products.

My only concern is, is there any possibility for liver damage from the high concentrated level of Epicatechin in the product ?

There are some Pub Med reports of liver damage from ECGC in some products etc., but nothing I can find specifically addressing Epicatechin.

I am sure your company has researched the same - so can you advise what the "max" mg level is, if any, for Epicatechin daily intake ?

Really appreciate the reply and again thanks for the great products.
    I have read that egcg at high doses can cause liver stress. This doesn't mean (-)-epi will as well. I haven't seen anything indicating we should be concerned.
    There is a study indicating that we can only absorb so much at a time though. So...higher doses does not = stronger result.
    The dose we are using currently seems to be about the max you can absorb. I'm working on ways to improve absorption.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilders FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

3/5

Okay so with all of my friends recently turning to PH's and DS even one of them took AAS I have been feeling like I am falling behind them in turns of strength and even my overall physique. So when I started to read reviews of this product I became ecstatic! PH like gains with no suppression no gyno no hormonal changes or anything. I do have to say though that it seems like I was tricked into a marketing gimmick in the sense of gains.

I would also like to say this is a non sponsored review, completely unbiased and I would also like to say that brundel is a stand up and awesome guy.

Effectiveness : 2/5 this product has some huge hype that is attached to it. but for me all I noticed was increased endurance. No added pump or vascularity.

Value : 3/5 it definitely did not break the bank but I probably would not purchase again.

Dosing : 5/5 real easy and flexible dosing either 1 or twice a day. I opted with the twice a day dosing hoping to reach massive effectiveness.

Side Effects 5/5 (high number meaning better) nothing to report at all!

overall I was a bit let down with this product tbh. I am not any type of company basher by any regards and I do believe that there is something to this epi ingredient but im not sure if this product was able to maximize its effects.

Oh and an added thing I have heard some people on this forum saying that the rice flour should be the first ingredient on the list because their is more .of it in the prop blend? can anyone confirm this. or (disconfirm?) this
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Okay so with all of my friends recently turning to PH's and DS even one of them took AAS I have been feeling like I am falling behind them in turns of strength and even my overall physique. So when I started to read reviews of this product I became ecstatic! PH like gains with no suppression no gyno no hormonal changes or anything. I do have to say though that it seems like I was tricked into a marketing gimmick in the sense of gains.

I would also like to say this is a non sponsored review, completely unbiased and I would also like to say that brundel is a stand up and awesome guy.

Effectiveness : 2/5 this product has some huge hype that is attached to it. but for me all I noticed was increased endurance. No added pump or vascularity.

Value : 3/5 it definitely did not break the bank but I probably would not purchase again.

Dosing : 5/5 real easy and flexible dosing either 1 or twice a day. I opted with the twice a day dosing hoping to reach massive effectiveness.

Side Effects 5/5 (high number meaning better) nothing to report at all!

overall I was a bit let down with this product tbh. I am not any type of company basher by any regards and I do believe that there is something to this epi ingredient but im not sure if this product was able to maximize its effects.

Oh and an added thing I have heard some people on this forum saying that the rice flour should be the first ingredient on the list because their is more .of it in the prop blend? can anyone confirm this. or (disconfirm?) this
    What was your training like? I broke PRs left and right on Follidrone.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    What was your training like? I broke PRs left and right on Follidrone.
    Body Building regimen with some power lifting

a note would be that I was able to hit an old PR of mine for bench that I was not able to hit for awhile. but I attribute this to my caloric intake since I am putting on some weight.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Thank you for the feedback and sorry it did not work out quite that well for you.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.17%

5/5

after only 2 doses i can feel a better push, like i can keep pushing to get more reps i a set then the wk before. im 2 wks in on a slight calorie deficit and i have gained 2lbs!!! not that that a bad thing, im lookin better so i cant really complain.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%

4/5

Received my bottle from Strong Supplement Shop and finished it 18 days ago, i was consuming it at 2 caps / day for 5 days on and 2 off, and therefore the bottle did last awhile.

It came on after a few weeks and my endurance for all physical activitys was significantly enhanced, for w/o i deliberately did not raise my weights on sets and the follidrone increased my reps considerably on all exercises, its been 18 days since finished the product and i am still retaining the endurance advantage i gained, had i been able to afford it i should have ordered 2 bottles because the effect just gets better and better towards the end of the one bottle
    Last edited by Alpha314; 12-19-2014 at 11:20 PM. Reason: spelling fix
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.17%

I still don't get this product works. Isn't the main ingredient Epicatechin? This substance is found in green tea and raw cocoa. So wouldn't taking high doses of green tea extract and raw cocoa extract save you time and money?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.16%

Quote Originally Posted by flip777 View Post
    I still don't get this product works. Isn't the main ingredient Epicatechin? This substance is found in green tea and raw cocoa. So wouldn't taking high doses of green tea extract and raw cocoa extract save you time and money?
    You'd need pounds and pounds to get an effective dose.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha314 View Post
    Received my bottle from Strong Supplement Shop and finished it 18 days ago, i was consuming it at 2 caps / day for 5 days on and 2 off, and therefore the bottle did last awhile.

It came on after a few weeks and my endurance for all physical activitys was significantly enhanced, for w/o i deliberately did not raise my weights on sets and the follidrone increased my reps considerably on all exercises, its been 18 days since finished the product and i am still retaining the endurance advantage i gained, had i been able to afford it i should have ordered 2 bottles because the effect just gets better and better towards the end of the one bottle
    Why the 4 if it worked well for you?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilders FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.31%

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Why the 4 if it worked well for you?
    I guess now that i come to think of it the follidrone did increase my reps for abs nearly double and now 25 days later after finished my bottle they are looking better than ever and my endurance in all physical activity and lifts has still not retracted so possibly i really could have marked Follidrone for a 5/5 i think had i been able to afford a 2 nd bottle by all indications it would have been amazing

Similar Forum Threads

1. MD2 (60 capsules)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Reset AD (60 capsules)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. Icon (60 Capsules)