tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much caffeine in one scoop?
its a prop blend, so the amounts not disclosed (obviously). They did it to keep companies from emulating the product.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

I actually went into my first dose pretty tired. I got crappy sleep the night before. So I pretty much accepted it was going to be a so-so workout. Threw back a scoop with 8 ounces of water. First impressions was this stuff smelled like strawberry milk but it tasted fruit punch. The taste was very smooth and fruity. I liked it a lot. I did notice I had more endurance and energy for my workout, something I wasn't prepared for. Usually I'm gassed at the end of the workout but I had enough left in me for cardio. Very excited to include this as a staple. Price is good and results are better.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I actually went into my first dose pretty tired. I got crappy sleep the night before. So I pretty much accepted it was going to be a so-so workout. Threw back a scoop with 8 ounces of water. First impressions was this stuff smelled like strawberry milk but it tasted fruit punch. The taste was very smooth and fruity. I liked it a lot. I did notice I had more endurance and energy for my workout, something I wasn't prepared for. Usually I'm gassed at the end of the workout but I had enough left in me for cardio. Very excited to include this as a staple. Price is good and results are better.
Thank you for the review!! You nailed the flavor I couldn't quite describe it..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Taste 9/10 I hate fruit punch. Maybe it's because I used 8oz of water, but it wasn't sweet and it wasn't overpowering with the taste. It was spot on

Endurance/focus 8/10- I've never used AMP before, but considering I've laid off stims for the most part (except 200mg caffeine I usually pop pre workout- didn't today) I was good to go. Lock and loaded but not stimmed out like a junkie. Also, haven't taken BA in a while, this stuff had me mad itchy lol

Pump 10/10 Felt great. Shoulders and calves blew up. Took a few sets but it came on and stayed

Mix ability 10/10 Few shakes and it was mixed!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Taste 10/10 mild, no chemical aftertaste.
Mixability 10/10 The easiest mixing PWO out there.
Energy 9/10 Not a huge stim rush but instead a long lasting steady energy with no peak and no crash to power you through the toughest workout.
Focus 10/10 Razor sharp focus allowing maximum mind-muscle connection
Pump 9/10 Feel the blood engorged pump with every workout and in areas you never felt it before ...
Endurance 10/10 Felt like I could just keep going and going and going. Rest periods between sets are reduced, recovery is quickened, strength is off the charts .... awesome feeling !
An awesome PWO product that turns every workout into a high volume assault on your muscles. Lift more - Grow more .... I highly recommend this PWO for anyone looking to increase volume and intensity in their workouts and forge intense mind-muscle connection with every rep. High energy, long lasting endurance yet you can sleep at night .... perfect for the evening workout crowd as well ...

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
How can i get a free bottle? it'd like to do a Log

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Holy cow were the beta alanine tingles potent with this one. 1 full scoop on empty turned me into a beast but my skin was so sensitive, I couldn't stop caressing it (my skin, not my member).

Most notably, I experienced dialed in focus, thermogenesis, energy, and some minimal strength gains. Calories set for cut right now. So any strength gains at this point is a very welcomed surprise! I'll definitely be picking up a few tubs of this, especially being $20 at Orbit.

Definitely eat some carbs before or during using this, if you are sensitive to BA.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate ba tingles

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for the reviews guys.. keep them coming

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BA tingles are not fun but are easily remedied by taking it with a very small amount of carbs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

So my tub of Quake (got impatient) showed up from Orbit yesterday - took a full scoop before my deadlift/lower body workout last night. I had so much steam I finished my workout in under an hour - that NEVER happens on deadlift-focused days. Blasted thru it like a beast.

Mixed great, tasted fine (NOT overpowering or weird, it was pleasant), AWESOME performance, good drive/energy that was smooth and never overbearing. Awesome pump; my hams got so pumped during a set of leg curls I almost quit from the pain & immediately had to stretch after my set. Quake fell off naturally in a reasonable amount of time (took it at 6pm & was asleep by my normal 10:30pm) - enough to go smash the iron but still be able to sleep before the long day of work coming the next morning. This is a really great mix for the evening warrior like me who start the day at 5 or 6am but can't get to the gym til 7pm - it won't keep you up jittering all night.

With the demise of DMAA in our preworkouts, & the subsequent fad of yohimbine getting shoved into everything under the sun (even though it's not remotely the same) it's gotten really tough to find a preworkout that I even feel good on. It's gotten to the point that there's not many new ones I'd even want to bother running.

Quake has brought that back for me. SO glad I bought the full tub. 5/5, Ironflex.

Ephedraboy

Ephedraboy

Banned
Awards
A free bottle for log would be nice :) for a broke student :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ephedra, though I understand your desire to try Quake, it's in bad taste to keep requesting free stuff. If they didn't say yes the first time you ask, the second time is still a no.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
4/5

I am about half way through my log and I am loving this product. It isnt too heavy in any one are but solid in just about every category you could want in a prework out starting with the mix ability.
The energy is clean The pump is solid, the BA tingles are present but not a nuisance, my endurance is up my strength is increasing by the week (GVT routine), and with each session the Thermo effect is making it self more known.
All that plus it tastes good
My only thought would be to add a bit more of a stimulant factor but I am a stim junkie and that is my critique of about every pre work out.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4/5

This was a very faint and very light flavored fruit punch. For 9oz of water and 1 scoop (as directed on the package) this did not have much flavor if any flavor at all. I honestly did not taste much of anything, This just was like watered down red food coloring in my own opinion. I don’t know if this was a bad case or what, but honestly I did not get much flavoring, but again that's not the premise of a pre-workout or the results it gives, but found this odd. I would have to try this again with around 4-6oz to see how much different this would be.

I did not even shake this and it literally was dissolved. This was amazing! So thin and instantly dissolved.

Big Prop Blend (not a fan) so I do not know how much of what I am getting nor do I know the amount of caffeine as well. This is my attempt to break it down
Creatine HCL is the first ingredient so I am going to guess in the 10.5g that you are getting close to an adequate 3-5g of creatine per scoop/serving of the product. BA may be a little under dosed compared to what you read in studies (around 3.2g), CM (which is great for pumps and endurance) again will be very under dosed (most studies show around 6g beneficial pre-workout) but still you can always add in bulk to this to reach an adequate dose. Forms of Tyrosine, Agmatine (pump Agente) Caffeine (going to guess around 200-250mg), and amp citrate. The reason I am going to guess 200-250mg is because I know my limits pretty well and anything over this will make me start to jitter. I usually take all my pre-workouts on a total empty stomach upon waking and this is what I have found best for me in getting and gauge of results. Overall I like the ingredients in the prop blend, not knowing the amount is hit or miss, but overall lots of stuff for pump (Agmatine and CM). Performance found in Beta-Alanine, Close to adequate creatine, and forms of a stim (Caffeine).

I personally do not respond very well to Agmatine as a pump agent, so my overall pump was nothing mind blowing or skin busting, but there were forms of pump and muscle hardening during my session. I utilized this for a deadlift session that included low back extensions (where I started to feel the pumps take over after heavy deadlifts). Did a bit of pullovers, leg extensions, close grip pushups (found good pump here), and leg curls + Abs.

Felt good, no jitters so I know this was a mild stim around the 200mg range, and good streaming energy. I felt energized from the start ( I start training at 5AM), There was even energy going right into my post-workout meal up till around 9-10 AM which shows it is strong and the enhanced focus/energy aspect is very strong. I know that if I did train later at night I would avoid taking this due to the length of energy and focus I got from this pre-workout sample.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
4/5

ok guys, got hooked up with a free sample from ironflex. as i told bcazo i would be using the stuff on an arm day since thats when the pumps are the most prevalent and this is a pre pump product...

overall i give it a 4/5.

taste 2/5. did not care for it. plain and simple. no biggy though. it was the red stuff i dont remember the actual flavor.

energy 3/5. honestly i expected a little more because of how sensitive i am to stims. it wasnt that i wasnt energized by it i guess i let my self down thinking it'd get me rampaging.

focus 5/5. this is where it started to shine. i was reeled into my work out like a fish on the end of my line.

pump 5/5. i did a lot of arm work today. giant and super sets. i'm slightly uncomfortable trying to type this up right now.

i'd like to hit a scoop and a half or two full scoops. aside from taste i bet this stuff would be off the meat rack with a bit bigger dose. i liked that i didnt notice any BA tingles also. that stuff drives me nuts when i get hit by low quality ba that makes me all tingly. another added bonus.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok guys, got hooked up with a free sample from ironflex. as i told bcazo i would be using the stuff on an arm day since thats when the pumps are the most prevalent and this is a pre pump product... overall i give it a 4/5. taste 2/5. did not care for it. plain and simple. no biggy though. it was the red stuff i dont remember the actual flavor. energy 3/5. honestly i expected a little more because of how sensitive i am to stims. it wasnt that i wasnt energized by it i guess i let my self down thinking it'd get me rampaging. focus 5/5. this is where it started to shine. i was reeled into my work out like a fish on the end of my line. pump 5/5. i did a lot of arm work today. giant and super sets. i'm slightly uncomfortable trying to type this up right now. i'd like to hit a scoop and a half or two full scoops. aside from taste i bet this stuff would be off the meat rack with a bit bigger dose. i liked that i didnt notice any BA tingles also. that stuff drives me nuts when i get hit by low quality ba that makes me all tingly. another added bonus.
Thanks for the review.

Pm me your addy and I'll send you two scoops :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my sample after my workout was done for the day. i had tennis scheduled for next day and i-flex was good enough to let me use it for a energizer, focus kind of thing. 1st off taste was really good and mixed well.

drank the quake the headed for the courts. felt it starting to kick in by the time i got there. the guy i scheduled to play is a lot younger than me and a new comer to our regular group, for some reason he doesn't like to play sets, just rally and do drills. 2 hours of rallying and doing drills is a workout whatever your age might be, i held up pretty well considering my age and not playing consistently over the winter[for some reason being outside on a warm day tests my conditioning more than indoor tennis.
back to quake, energy was perfect-usually i like really heavy stims, but this would not be productive for a cardio intense workout like tennis. heart rate never seemed to get out of range, breathing was heavy at times but was never out of breath. focus was very good, i was seeing the ball well and anticipation seemed a little above average....endurance was definately there, 2 hours of tennis for a 55 year old who hasn't been playing often is pretty good...unless you are johnny mac, lol.

overall for just a one serving sample...i give quake thebigt:thumbsup:

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4/5

Taste: Pretty decent. Not bad by any means but nothing extraordinary. I would have no problem whatsoever drinking this on an everyday basis

Energy: GREAT energy throughout the workout. I was pacing around bobbing my head between sets and was crushing this workout. Had great euphoria and focus. I was really into my music and rest time between sets was greatly improved. As with EVOL, the energy does not seem to last as long as other products. Started to fade by the end of my workout. No comment on whether or not I would build a tolerance quickly. With EVOL, I seemed to build a tolerance quickly and hit a ceiling after about 3 weeks. I assume this would be the same.

Pump: Had a great pump. I respond very well to agmatine. My arms and shoulders were swollen up big time. My shirt sleeves at the beginning of my workout were pretty loose and were stretched tight by the end. Great vascularity. When I get really pumped, the veins along the back of my elbow/tricep start to hurt and feel as though they are about to pop during contractions. I got this feeling during my arm workout which was a good sign.

Overall: Very satisfied. I liked it more than EVOL's old formulation but can't compare it to the improved version with more AMP. Only knocks against it are the proprietary blend and the tolerance issues with AMP. That being said, I would much rather have AMP then yohimbe and I do believe it to be one of the best stims currently available.

Bottom line: I will purchase a tub of this in the future to cycle between my current pres.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/5

Ok I mixed this with about 8 oz water. The taste was off to me. Strong after-taste. Energy wise I didn't really feel much from it to be honest. I could just need two scoops or something. No jitters or anything which is definitely a plus. I felt a bit more recovered between sets than normal so that's a plus too. Not sure I can really judge its effectiveness with just a single serving sample. Good pre workout but not phenomenal.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Took Quake today for leg day. I had limited time so my workout consisted of squats, calves then abs. Squats went 135 x 10, 225 x 6, 275 3x6, 295, 3x3 no belt. Then supersetted the crunch machine, leg raises and calves for about 20 minutes. Great clean energy. The only complaint I have (might be unrelated) was that my legs were itchy. Also worth mentioning was that I was tired and didn't want to go to the gym at all today, nonetheless squat numbers that I haven't done since I was at a higher bf%. The focus was also very noticeable. Overall good preworkout, might buy it one day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks for the reviews guys keep them coming...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time for me to give my review!

Taste:
not overpowering and a little faint. Not a bad taste at all just not a lot. No after taste for me.

Energy:
clean, very clean! Felt it kick in and just keep going. No jitters, not slam-my-head-through-the-wall psycho energy but just "GO!"

Focus:
Really shined for me here as I used it for cardio and I do not like cardio! My focus usually sucks extremely bad doing cardio and today I was totally tuned in!

Endurance:
Really shined here too! After 30 minutes, where normally I'd be done, I was still ready for more. Once again, not a cardio fan but wanted to go more.

Mixing:
As soon as it hit the water, it was already dissolving. A few spins around the glass with the spoon and it was totally mixed. No residue left in the glass afterwards either!

Final thoughts:
I think IF has a winner here. My one complaint is the addition of the food coloring. I would prefer this not be in there. The flavoring could be a little stronger. Of course, that's not what we all really gauge a Pre on anyways, it's how does it work, and this one worked for me!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
4/5

awesome product not too over stimulated if using dosage . gave me great pump and energy to fulfill all my workouts. would be a great adage to any a supplement stock . if you are looking for apwo to help you blast through a routine here it is boys and girls!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
4/5

I was fortunate enough to receive 2 samples of this pre and was able to try it in 2 different scenarios: fasted/AM, fed/PM.

Energy: 4/5 - both days had almost identical effects with a very slow buildup of energy. The fasted morning had a bit more "kick" initially but both were slower then anyhting heavily stimmed. Energy improved over the course of my 45min workout and continued to keep me moving even afterwards. No crash to speak of afterwards.

Focus: 5/5 - I was dead tired and really seemed to be in the zone by about my 2nd set. I flew through my workout in record time without even noticing it.

Mood: 5/5 - Significant mood improvement kicked in about 45min after taking this. It matched well with the energy and focus that I felt as well. Took some time to kick in but was certainly a strong point for this pre.

Strength: N/A - no noticeable improvement

Endurance: 5/5 - This was the high point for me. Endurance and recovery between sets was immensely improved throughout my workout. I was able to complete a normally 55-60min workout in 45min without trying to do anything different or losing any reps.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried 2 samples of Quake in my morning, fasted workouts.

Mixing: 3/5 a few swirls and it mixed but separated quickly.

Taste: 4/5 fruit punch was spot on. The remnants at the bottom were bitter. I suggest you keep swirling as you drink.

Effectiveness: 3/5 I'm a stim lover and this PWO is low stim. Workout on it was just OK with nothing special.

Time: effects started in about 10 mins. Hang time was about 2 hours with no crash.

Other: no GI issues

Thanks guys for the samples!!

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Used one scoop pre-fasted early morning workout.

I would consider this low stim with one scoop. Stim junkies may want to go with two scoops. The energy this gives is not like a POW-knock you in the face kind of energy you get from more stimmed pre's but still enough there to get you going.

I used 8 ounces of water to mix and the flavor was very light. Will try less water next time for a stronger flavor. Mixed just fine though with no issues.

The pump was on par with what I would expect from a good pre.

I'm used to dosing beta alanine every day, so no tingles for me.

Overall, this is a solid product. I would rate it at 4/5. If a good deal presented itself I would buy a tub for a longer run.

I've got one more serving, so if I feel it's necessary I'll come back ad update my review.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used 1 sample for my workout today and I agree with a couple of the others above. This is not a preworkout that will jack you up with 1 serving. I did however feel it improved my focus and mood nicely. The fruit punch flavor was there but very mild and it mixed with no problems. The Beta Alanine, CitMal, and Agmatine seem to be dosed well because the tingles, endurance/pump improvements were there. All together I would rate it middle of the road in the masses of preworkouts available. Thanks guys for the chance to try your product.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
4/5

Aroma: I couldn't quite place it; light/mellow&sweet aroma
Consistency: The powder was a bit clumpy, like it had been exposed to moisture or extreme heat.
Mixing: One scoop/serving mixed perfectly into 16oz room temperature water.
Taste: IMO fruit punch Quake tastes a lot like fruit punch Powerade.
Effectiveness: Within 10 minutes of gulping my drink I started getting warm. I paced around my apartment until it was fully kicked in. Roughly 5 minutes later I felt that initial energy rush and I headed out to do work! I was able to work at a much quicker pace, rest time was cut to :30-1:00 between sets. I was sweating hard after my warm-up and it only continued throughout my routine. Strength wasn't necessarily increased but my intensity was. As I lied down to perform my second set of bench presses I got hit with sudden/intense euphoria. I immediately smiled and though to myself "I feel too good to workout right now!" I literally felt high and just wanted to enjoy it, euphoria is strong with this one. The energy was not sustained as I was struggling to hit my target rep/weight scheme towards the end of my workout.
Overall: At this point I give Quake a 4/5 rating, I have 1 more serving to try and I will update this review after that. Thus far I have to say that euphoria is this dog's shining star with increased intensity closely following.