Quake (25 Servings)
Quake (25 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Iron Flex

Price: $29.99

BUY THIS PRODUCT

Rating: 4.27 out of 5 stars, based on 15 total reviews.
Rated: 4.27 out of 5 Read all 15 reviews

Submit New Review

Quake (25 Servings)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Name:  profile.png
Views: 419
Size:  66.9 KB

Here is the profile for those interested

2. Let's get some reviews up in here!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

3. *Edited
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

4. How much caffeine in one scoop?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How much caffeine in one scoop?
    I can tell you that it's not over stimmed one scoop lasts a few hour..I haven't needed more than 1 serving and that is normally not the case..

6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    How much caffeine in one scoop?
    its a prop blend, so the amounts not disclosed (obviously). They did it to keep companies from emulating the product.
  7. 5/5

I actually went into my first dose pretty tired. I got crappy sleep the night before. So I pretty much accepted it was going to be a so-so workout. Threw back a scoop with 8 ounces of water. First impressions was this stuff smelled like strawberry milk but it tasted fruit punch. The taste was very smooth and fruity. I liked it a lot. I did notice I had more endurance and energy for my workout, something I wasn't prepared for. Usually I'm gassed at the end of the workout but I had enough left in me for cardio. Very excited to include this as a staple. Price is good and results are better.

8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I actually went into my first dose pretty tired. I got crappy sleep the night before. So I pretty much accepted it was going to be a so-so workout. Threw back a scoop with 8 ounces of water. First impressions was this stuff smelled like strawberry milk but it tasted fruit punch. The taste was very smooth and fruity. I liked it a lot. I did notice I had more endurance and energy for my workout, something I wasn't prepared for. Usually I'm gassed at the end of the workout but I had enough left in me for cardio. Very excited to include this as a staple. Price is good and results are better.
    Thank you for the review!! You nailed the flavor I couldn't quite describe it..
  9. 5/5

Taste 9/10 I hate fruit punch. Maybe it's because I used 8oz of water, but it wasn't sweet and it wasn't overpowering with the taste. It was spot on

Endurance/focus 8/10- I've never used AMP before, but considering I've laid off stims for the most part (except 200mg caffeine I usually pop pre workout- didn't today) I was good to go. Lock and loaded but not stimmed out like a junkie. Also, haven't taken BA in a while, this stuff had me mad itchy lol

Pump 10/10 Felt great. Shoulders and calves blew up. Took a few sets but it came on and stayed

Mix ability 10/10 Few shakes and it was mixed!
  10. 5/5

Taste 10/10 mild, no chemical aftertaste.
    Mixability 10/10 The easiest mixing PWO out there.
    Energy 9/10 Not a huge stim rush but instead a long lasting steady energy with no peak and no crash to power you through the toughest workout.
    Focus 10/10 Razor sharp focus allowing maximum mind-muscle connection
    Pump 9/10 Feel the blood engorged pump with every workout and in areas you never felt it before ...
    Endurance 10/10 Felt like I could just keep going and going and going. Rest periods between sets are reduced, recovery is quickened, strength is off the charts .... awesome feeling !
    An awesome PWO product that turns every workout into a high volume assault on your muscles. Lift more - Grow more .... I highly recommend this PWO for anyone looking to increase volume and intensity in their workouts and forge intense mind-muscle connection with every rep. High energy, long lasting endurance yet you can sleep at night .... perfect for the evening workout crowd as well ...

11. How can i get a free bottle? it'd like to do a Log

12. Guys here is one way to get quake for dirt cheap. Don't miss out

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/orbit...ts-inside.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Guys here is one way to get quake for dirt cheap. Don't miss out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/orbit...ts-inside.html
    I grabbed one lol need this for my next cycle http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/i...e-defense.html $15.00 is low
  14. 4/5

Holy cow were the beta alanine tingles potent with this one. 1 full scoop on empty turned me into a beast but my skin was so sensitive, I couldn't stop caressing it (my skin, not my member).

Most notably, I experienced dialed in focus, thermogenesis, energy, and some minimal strength gains. Calories set for cut right now. So any strength gains at this point is a very welcomed surprise! I'll definitely be picking up a few tubs of this, especially being $20 at Orbit.

Definitely eat some carbs before or during using this, if you are sensitive to BA.

15. I hate ba tingles
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

16. Thanks for the reviews guys.. keep them coming

17. Gimme a free bottle

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ephedraboy View Post
    Gimme a free bottle
    What're you going to give us?

19. BA tingles are not fun but are easily remedied by taking it with a very small amount of carbs.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

20. Gimme a free bottle
    For a limited time offer, I will give you a FREE bottle for $19.99. I'm in a giving mood today.
  21. 5/5

So my tub of Quake (got impatient) showed up from Orbit yesterday - took a full scoop before my deadlift/lower body workout last night. I had so much steam I finished my workout in under an hour - that NEVER happens on deadlift-focused days. Blasted thru it like a beast.

Mixed great, tasted fine (NOT overpowering or weird, it was pleasant), AWESOME performance, good drive/energy that was smooth and never overbearing. Awesome pump; my hams got so pumped during a set of leg curls I almost quit from the pain & immediately had to stretch after my set. Quake fell off naturally in a reasonable amount of time (took it at 6pm & was asleep by my normal 10:30pm) - enough to go smash the iron but still be able to sleep before the long day of work coming the next morning. This is a really great mix for the evening warrior like me who start the day at 5 or 6am but can't get to the gym til 7pm - it won't keep you up jittering all night.

With the demise of DMAA in our preworkouts, & the subsequent fad of yohimbine getting shoved into everything under the sun (even though it's not remotely the same) it's gotten really tough to find a preworkout that I even feel good on. It's gotten to the point that there's not many new ones I'd even want to bother running.

Quake has brought that back for me. SO glad I bought the full tub. 5/5, Ironflex.

22. A free bottle for log would be nice for a broke student

23. We will have promos available in the future for logging opportunities.

24. Ephedra, though I understand your desire to try Quake, it's in bad taste to keep requesting free stuff. If they didn't say yes the first time you ask, the second time is still a no.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Scivation's NEW Quake 10.0, NOW ON PRE-SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 07:12 PM
  2. Japan struck again with 7.4 mag quake..
    By mister.fantasti in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 10:02 AM
  3. Quake 10.0 Like, Dislike?
    By BlueNoseBully in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 12:14 PM
  4. Scivation Quake...
    By acwingfoot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:03 AM
  5. Just got shook by a Quake !