Cannibal Inferno (90 caps)

andreaelmeyer

andreaelmeyer

Awards
5/5

Wakes me right the hell up. I am a reserve soldier who also works a full time job and works out at least 5 days a week for an hour or more, this really helps with the energy side of things. As a woman dieting can be a pain in the ass, this has helped my bodyfat get to 20 percent at a bodyweight of 150 and still have a little wiggle room. Want to be REALLY awake and/or burn some more fat? This stimulates that.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3/5

Got a chance to sample this product and wasnt as great as I had hoped but at the same time I only used it once

Energy: 5/5 After about 20mins you notice things starting to pick up almost as if you have something to do. Didn't really peak but just as soon as it started picking up it diminished and quietly left out. Honestly felt great coming off of it as I didnt feel exhausted afterwards.

Focus: 3/5 Kind of spotty here, I didnt get a tunnel vision feeling to kill the goals of the day with but my motivation to get to the gym might have had an effect here.

Thermo: 3/5 As I took 3caps early am at work to see how the thermo would hit me while pacing through the clinic I didnt notice much at all.
At the gym however it took me 20mins of work to begin sweating nicely to a light layer, not dripping, but a decent bit even with extended rest times. Sweat lasted even when I got outta the shower so the Thermo for me was best mid-post workout.

Appetite Sup: Didn't use long enough to say it could have an effect here

Overall: Seems like an excellent option to try out atleast, however a sample pack doesn't do this product justice go ahead and opt for a full month supply and find your sweet spot

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Got my 9 cap sample, took 3 caps 3 times the same day. Very weak as a stimulant since it's only designed as a thermogenic. No jitters, no heart pounding. Coworkers informed me that my face was red all day. I felt warm, but I wasn't terribly sweaty. No noticeable change in my workout. It probably does what the bottle says, but a single day's use is not enough to determine if I lost any fat on it, obviously. Might be ideal if I ever want to go drop some stimulants out of my diet for a while. Seeng as a month's supply at 9 caps a day is currently about a hundred bucks, I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to play with it more.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3/5

I was given a trial of this to sample and review... Very tough to adequately critique a "long-term" supp like a fat-burner on its effect with just a sample so I'll keep it to what I can comment on:

Thermo Effect: I felt a nice warming during my morning fasted cardio. I usually take my sweatshirt off around the 10min mark and found myself removing it about 2 min earlier so I would say there was some effect, nothing drastic through - 4/5

Energy: I found that I seemed a bit more "into" my cardio, but nothing that would really "get you out of bed" or make you jump with energy. No crash though either so that was good - 3/5

Dosing: 3 pills, 3x/day is a lot of pills to take. Especially considering that most products now a days are 1-2 dose/day or usually 1 cap/scoop

Overall: hard to gauge as a long term supplement but there seems to be some promise. Might be especially good for someone who has issues with high stim burners but still wants a good thermo.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I have been on albutarex for a while now. I took 3 caps of Inferno today, 2 hours later I get home from gym and try to take a nap... But I felt like I was in a sauna. Energy isn't as Much as most fat burners, but the THERMO is certainly legit

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I was given a 3 pill sample. Instead of taking them all at once I just took one pill at a time along with another 100 mg of caffeine. I did this on my fasted morning cardio days. Dosed it at 5:30 for an hour long workout at 6:30. This combo really got me going. With just one pill I don't think I sweated any more than usual but I could definitely feel the appetite suppression, not all hungry during my workout, I had a 30 g whey shake post workout and then didn't need to eat a solid meal until 9:15. I don't think there was a focus boost. Performance was excellent. No crash, energy lasted the remainder of the morning.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just finished up a month run of Inferno. I ended up losing about 6.5 pounds which is on pace with my goal. I've leaned up fairly nicely even though my diet was up and down all month. Energy level was pretty good at the recommended 3 caps and at 4 caps energy was very good!! It is a nice clean, smooth energy even on an empty stomach. I haven't had any issues with sleep, or becoming sleepy in the afternoon which is usually something that happens to me.

Overall I was happy with Inferno and would definitely purchase another bottle in the future.

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
5/5

Bought a few bottles for fatloss and pre workout purposes. Product does it's job fairly well, it always wakes me up and increases body temp. Also any company that isn't afraid to show their full ingredients profile has my vote. Solid ingredients and trustworthy sales

ODoyle99

Awards
4/5

Went through 3 bottles in a sponsored log, loved it the entire time. My sweet spot was at 6 caps/day divided into two doses.

Thermo: 3.75/5
Nothing real intense but it's definitely noticeable after taking it. It's not consistent though, it'll last maybe 45-75 minutes after taking it. Would like to feel a little thermo effect throughout the day. But it's solid in this category

Appetite Suppression: 5/5
Suppression is intense with this! Appetite was seriously cut in half. This makes it MUCH easier to eat low calories without even trying. I'd even say it was a little too strong for me.

Energy: 5/5
Perfect here! Seriously perfect. Wakes you up, gives you a nice boost but there is NEVER any jitters or crash. Usually these make me jittery or crash hard, but it was spot on here.

Overall: 4.5/5
Highly recommend. Probably my #2 favorite burner I've tried. Makes fat loss much easier. Very enjoyable product to run!
I'd have no problem giving this 5 stars if the thermo effect lasted longer. (I did find that sipping a 0 calorie, caffeinated drink was able to extend it a bit.) But still, 4 stars is a great rating and I'd recommend running this product

fandrew88

Awards
5/5

It is exactly what it says on the bottle. The folks at CnP have nothing to hide.

If want to cremate your fat, then pick this stuff up. Great focus and energy- amazing appetite suppressant. I found the side effects to be minimal - no jitters, and no 'crawling skin'but high (yet reasonable) heart rate, and noticeably warmer.

Amazing product that gives amazing results.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
4/5

did product log for this product and dropped 12 lbs in three weeks with minimal cardio. no jitteriness you won't sleep if you take it late though. thanks chaos and pain