Cannibal Genius (90 caps)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
5/5

I was given the opportunity to sample Cannibal Genius. I took caps today at work and had a very noticeable increase in productivity. It was a lot easier for me to stay focused and get through my daily projects. After finishing my work duties I still felt fresh and my mind was clear so I wrote a paper I have been putting off for my graduate sociology course... Overall I love the product and will use it again in the future.

PharmAnalyst

PharmAnalyst

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I initially received a free sample of Cannibal Genius, but was impressed enough to go ahead and order a full bottle. It complemented the other supplements I was taking and didn't cause any degree of discomfort except when combined with higher dosages of rauwolscine. I found it to be helpful in increasing focus, improved retention, a better presence of mind (I noticed a greater degree of metacognition), and it helped with cognitive fatigue to a degree. Of additional note, the general grogginess I get from noopept alone, even when taken with choline, was absent likely due to the other constituents of the formula. I didn't expect anything miraculous when taking it, but I'm pleased with the benefits it provides especially for the price.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lucky enough to log an entire bottle of Genius and DaVinci for C & P on the forums here. I really enjoyed the Genius more than the DaVinci, and will most likely get another bottle in the near future. My first experience with nootropics was great.

I feel that Genius was the most effective of the two for me, from an acute use perspective. Both have subtle effects as well, and I enjoyed them both, but Genius was the only one I managed to use pre-workout. It gave me a really good zoned-in focus that let me get my work done in the gym. I have had some great preworkouts that also helped me out with this. My mood seemed to be noticeable better while on both of them, and my verbal fluency was markedly improved. In fact, even almost two weeks later, I feel more fluid in conversations and intellectual activities. I also seem to be able to recall things more easily as well. Both of these also had a calming effect on me as well, leading to a more rational thought process in almost any situation.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
2/5

I liked the ingredient profile, so gave this a shot.

I took two caps before work the first two days. I did feel an increase in focus for those two days. I felt nothing for the remainder of the bottle. Increased the dose to three, and still felt nothing. The focus was good while it lasted. Multitasking was not an issue. Would have liked the product had that focus stayed around.