Cannibal Ferox (30 servings) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
Cannibal Ferox (30 servings)

Manufacturer:

Chaos and Pain

Price: $35.99

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 20 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 20 reviews

Submit New Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  153 lbs.

5/5

the original formula was bad on the taste but they COMPLETELY fixed that. Everything else couldn't be better. I have tried pre workouts supps from No Xplode to 1RM. This is the best hands down. I am a 150 lb female powerlifter, been training for almost two years now. This has helped me get my Deadlift PR to well over 300 lbs (325 consistent PR as of recently). All my other lifts have gone up. I do warn you that this is STRONG stuff! If you were hoping for a mild cup of coffee type of thing this isn't it. If you want to murder the weights, this is the best. Nothing substitutes hard work but when you work a job and workout out a lot this certainly helps!
  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good overall formula and product that contains 1g of Creatine, 300mg Caffeine Malate, Synephrine (which is rare in pre-workouts), PEA (nootropic), 5-HTP, Green Tea and Citrulline. I got a sample pack from the company to do a review and found that it made for a good session. the caffeine was a little on the high side for me but damn did this hit strong and stick with me quite some time (nootropics) that prolonged the focus effect and made for a very long affect into the post-workout window and even after i ate my meal driving home and cooking. So for someone who needs a very strong stimulant and nootropic combo this is something to look into with a touch of creatine.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Just finished a legs and delts workout; powered by Ferox. I kept good pumps my entire workout. I was focused also.

This product has all of the good stims, caffeine, green teas extract, yohimbine, b-12 and on and on.

Overall taste was great and I had a great workout.
  4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I was sent a sample to review.This is a very heavy stim product.What I liked most about this is the energy & focus I got from it. Ferox kicked in for me in about 15 minutes and no crash.Overall this is a very effective preworkout that gives you lasting energy and great focus.I will be definitely use Ferox again.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.

5/5

Could Cannibal Ferox make any bolder claims about it's effectiveness? Yes, yes it could. Everything said about this stuff is an understatement. No shakes, no headaches, just pure power. This stuff quite literally unleashes something inside of you that has a hunger for iron... because once it kicks in, you feel unstoppable. I am not exaggerating when I say this: Unless you are fully prepared to unleash a world of fury in the gym... don't even bother taking this. Absolutely incredible... this stuff is powdered insanity.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Overall nice PWO, a lot of ingredients. I was thrown off by the darkish yellow when it mixed, I was expecting more of an electric yellow, but it tasted fine and not too lemony or tart. Trained chest, got a very nice pump and felt strong today. I would use this again.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

5/5

Cannibal Ferox is an overall great product. For me the taste was a little chemically, but that would be expected considering the amount of stimulants it's packing.

The product seemed to kick in at about 20 minutes. The energy was very strong and I felt like I could of kept on working out for much longer than the 75 minutes I had already worked out. Focus factor was dialed in really high as well. The great part was no crash.

I'll have to add that I had super fast shipping.

Great Job CNP!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I ran a single serving of ferox, fasted on a misc full body day. Taste was a bit off as in chemical/medicine but nothing that wasn't tolerable. The effectiveness was off the charts tho. I was able to set pr's in squats, rack pulls, db shoulder press, and db decline presses all in the same workout. Energy was great but not the "slap you in the face" or jittery kind. Cleanest, least "felt" energy I've ever had. I was at the gym for over an hr and a half and if I had been able to lift my arms my mind was ready for more. Definitely one of the best pres I've ever tried.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I use two scoops. Luminous Lemon Ice tastes like a box of Jujyfruits dissolved into a glass of vodka. It's grown on me, as I now associate the flavor with a good workout.

EDIT: Just opened up a tub of Watermelon War Machine - it's much more mellow. I might prefer it.

No pounding heart or jitters, no crawling skin, no flushing, but it definitely gets me hyped up to lift. About 45 minutes after dosing, it seems to fully kick in for a couple hours, allowing me to work harder and longer. I don't crash off it, but for a few hours, hand-eye coordination is dramatically increased. It doesn't keep me awake at night, either.

I don't get blinders or tunnel vision from this, but curiously, about 70-90 minutes after dosing, I'm infinitely more aware of the mirrors in the gym and everything going on around me. The weak hallucinatory feeling goes away in 5-10 minutes. I suppose that's what my brain does with a heavy dose of stimulants and nootropics.

It's the best pre-workout I've ever taken, and really gets me set to work hard and heavy, especially on the days that I'm feeling lackluster.
  10. New Member

5/5

I am currently using the original flavor of Ferox (stocked up on it after testing it out), and have found it to be by far the most balanced and effective pre-workout I have ever used. I love the fact that CnP delivers on their promise of putting out a high quality product that doesn't hide behind proprietary blends, and I believe anyone who considers stacking a product will find this to be of a massive help when calculating total dosages. When taking Ferox I find that I am more focused, more motivated, and carry out my workout with more intensity than I have with any other pre-workout I have used (the list is very long, and I don't want to bash other products; however, this is simply superior). I do not experience jitters, light-headedness, rapid heart beat, or hyper - just focused, motivated, and confident to push through that final set. I have also found I this stacks extremely well with CnP's Swole AND Inferno. I take Swole at he he same time as Ferox, and take them similar to how one would take Goody's powder, and take Inferno twice daily at a dose of 3 pills. All in all, high quality product that I will not only continue to use but will actually recommend to others!

If I could sum up this products effectiveness in one sentence: when I start my workout on Ferox, I am ready to wage total f*cking war against every piece of equipment I encounter, through ever rep of every lift.
    Last edited by wpbowyer; 02-20-2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: More complete.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  202 lbs.

5/5

You ever wanted to punch a grizzly bear right the **** in the mouth but thought "Oh gee, I don't have balls that huge.". Try this **** and you'll want to punch two grizzlies in the throat at the same damn time. It still doesn't taste good, but it ain't as bad. Who gives a ****? Down it and go do some work. This **** is ridiculous.
  12. New Member

3/5

Got a sample of this from a buddy of mine and its legit. If you want energy, this will do it. I'm not much on stims pre workout and generally stay away from that jittery feeling so I'm not sure how much I would use this product, but if you are into that, give it a go. You won't be disappointed. For me, a bit too much stim effect.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Ordered me a tub and am not disappointed.

I was shocked at how "smooth" the energy was. Way above a cup of coffee but no jitters. No crash either. If there was I would tell you.... I'm cutting and working as a lawyer.

This is not for the caffeine or stimulant sensitive. It's like a kick me up rather than a pick me up. I highly recommend it. Especially if you're stimulant sensitivity is high like mine.

The taste was okay. Pretty good considering what they have to mask. Lemon ice was the flavor. I can say it taste lemony but mixed with other fruit. Idk. May be my taste buds.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

5/5

Taste: the original had some issues. It was barely palatable. In all honesty, the taste of supps is really irrelevant to me as long as I can choke it down. I could barely get the original down, but I had no problems with the new Watermelon Warmachine. It seems the taste issues have been resolved. This ain't kool-aid, though, this is for people who are serious.

Effect: As others have said, no jitters, no crash, but great energy that evenly tapers off. The nootropics are amazing. I have always enjoyed the calming effects of 5HTP, and its addition is probably why I haven't murdered anyone while on Ferox.

Summary: If you want to lift heavy ass weights, this is the PWO for you. If you want to kick ass at work, screw coffee take Ferox. Ferox can get you through any situation where you need energy, focus, and a positive mood.

A word of caution: know your limits. I can see why so many people have hit PRs on this product. You feel INVINCIBLE. You'll load up the bar and feel like there's not enough weight on it. You will want more plates. After recently stacking Ferox+Swole, I spent several days recovering from what I put myself through.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

I was sent two flavors of this pre-workout to try:

Watermelon Warmachine and Luminous Lemon Ice.

This product gave me a decent amount of energy, and it has some quality ingredients in it. I am very stim tolerant, so this did not hit me as hard as it might some people. I liked the Lemon Ice flavor, MUCH more than the watermelon flavor. Both have a bit of a chemical aftertaste to them, but IMO the Watermelon one was a bit worse. I am also hit or miss when it comes to products containing Yohimbine as well, so there is that. I did notice a lot more sweat while using this product. I would recommend this for those a little less stim tolerant than I am.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

4/5

Everyone who's lifted for a few years can probably rattle off a list of at least 20 different preworkouts they've tried. The shorter list are the pre's they keep buying on a regular basis. My gold standard pre is MAN Sports Gameday; it's got Dendrobium, GPLC PF3 and it's the best fruit punch flavor out there. Cannibal Ferox stacks up pretty closely as far as Gameday goes. It takes a little while for the stims to kick in, but when they do it's a fairly smooth onset with a good focus component. I took the sample about 45 mins before my arm and lower back routine and had plenty of energy to finish out with a good lower abs session.

As far as taste goes Cannibal Ferox has a great Watermelon flavor! That being said, I'm not much of a watermelon fan and wouldn't pick it myself. The mixability is great and it doesn't appear to be heavily dyed which is a definite plus for people who are concerned about that. As far as stim based pre's go Cannibal Ferox has some great ingredients: Dendrobium, Synephrine, PEA, Higenamine, Hordenine, and Yohimbine. My conclusion is that it's pretty good, and I might pick up a tub at some point.

P.S. Cannibal Ferox's hook is that they're trying to create the most powerful preworkout ever because the movie that the name is based on is the "most violent" movie ever.
  17. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Taste is OK, can't really say that it is delicious but I can drink it without any problems. That's not the case with most PWO's - I have puked several times after drinking bad ones.

In the action it was great. Maybe the best preworkout I've ever tried. I started to feel stims kicking in about 10 minutes after taking it... Here's what I did in the gym:

- Squat
    3x135lbs
    3x185lbs
    2 sets of 3 @ 220lbs
    2 sets of 3 @ 260lbs
    4 sets of 2 @ 295lbs
    2x320lbs
    2x345lbs
    2x365lbs
    2x385lbs
    1x410lbs

- Paused leg press
    5 sets of 5 @ 330lbs

410lbs is my all time personal best in squats and today I lifted it after being sick for 5 days. I lost almost 10lbs during those days and weighted less than 180lbs today.

I barely needed to rest between sets, my heart rate was up and I was sweating a lot. Felt like a terminator.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I received my sample in 2 days,so props for speedy delivery. The flavor i got was watermelon. It smells great and mixes up very easy. I used 12 oz of water in my shaker cup. The taste to me was the only drawback. It had a bitter medicine bite to it,but i have tasted worse. It def has stims in it. About 10 min and i was ready to go. It wasnt a shakey effect,just focused and alert. I didnt really notice a mental high but i felt good lifting for over an hour, with no crash after. If the taste was better i would have scored it higher. It is def worth having in the stash. Thanks guys for the sample.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.

3/5

First, this had the weirdest aftertaste I have ever experienced, almost like licking a steel pole. Anyway, I had a pretty good workout. I had pretty good focus, but energy was lacking. Perhaps it was because it was leg day. Overall a decent product.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Alright most know I'm a stim freak and this stuff def is wicked. I received some today in mail and hit first scoop them hit chest up. Taste is good and mixes easy! It hits very quick and while I was in the gym several friends kept asking wth are you on. Lot of pwo's have tanked since ban of geranium. All I can say is for me I've found a replacement.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Got a sample of this stuff courtesy of the cnp reps on am. It packs a pretty solid punch in the energy and focus departments. My only complaints are that it was really lacking in a good consistent pump. Stack this with something like hemavol and it would be the stim junky's dream come true
  22. Senior Member

I wouldn't say Im a stim junkie. But I like my stims from time to time. If I need a little boost before hitting the gym, I'll drop ephedra+200mg caffine and an espresso on the way in...but thats usually no more then 1 a week.

Looking at the profile. I knew this stuff would be intense. The White Widow extract is a hell of an idea.

Taste is ok, better then I thought it was going to be. But you know what your drinking.

About 20min later I was wired and extremely alert. Now I know the reason behind the zombie label. Its a warning! !! You better be prepaired. I never smoked crack but, this might be similar.

Lol... nah its really stong and great PWO for focus. Half a scoop would probably make a great study aid.

Definitely not for the light hearted. There is a reason why ingredients in this powder are banned in 3 countries.

-10/10- focus, drive, motivation, endurance.

-2/10- got no extra pump from it. But I dont think it was the goal with this mix

-5/10- taste its about what you would expect.

-9/10- Overall, great energy that lasts longer then other pre's. Felt slightly burned out 4hrs later.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I received a sample of the Lemon flavor, speedy delivery which was great. Taste was less to be desired but as long as it works, who cares that it tastes almost like a lemon flavored zombie. I am a stim junkie for sure but this stuff kicked my ass, and I got a little sick, probably the Yohimbie. When I try it again, I will go for 3/4 of a serving. Overall, I enjoyed the sample and would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves a stim loaded PWO!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Received a sample of Cannibal Ferox and tried it out today and trained back.

Only took 3/4 of the sample as it seems this is what others are going with.

Mix ability 5/5
    Mixed up perfect with just a couple of shakes

Taste 4/5
    I'm not a huge fan of lemon and other lemon products would get a lower rating but this flavor wasn't bad at all!!

Energy 5/5
    Within 15 minutes or so my mind and muscles were amped and ready to train. Very smooth energy for a strong stim. No shakiness at all. Big selling point for me.

Focus 5/5
    Focus was very good. I knew what I needed to do and had no problem with the mind muscle connection.

Overall 4.5/5
    Would've been 5/5 if it was a different flavor but either way I was very impressed with it!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Final Rating on Chaos and Pain's PWO called Cannibal Ferox. Truly I am a stimulant lover that has tried over 20 PWOs. I enjoy a good (well enormous) amount of energy for early morning workouts and want that "eat iron" feeling! Here are my thoughts on Ferox:

Mixability: 10/10 It only took a few swirls to mix. No foaming or undissolved particles.

Taste: 7/10
    Flavor reminded me of grain alcohol and lemon heads. I never let taste hold me back from anything so this wasn't an issue for me.

Effectiveness: 9/10
    No highly stimed out feeling just smooth and clean energy. Works in about 15 mins and hang time is about 4 hours. After about a week of use I experienced an "analgesic" like effect in which joint pain went away and I was able to put more sets/reps up.

Sides
    None. No crash or GI issues at all.

Cost
    The directions said to use a rounded scoop. I used 3/4 scoop and was quite happy. This allows for one tub lasting over 60 days making it very cost effective.

Recommendation
    I would definitely recommend Ferox as a stim PWO to my lifting friends. In fact, I purchased a tub of the watermelon flavored Ferox so I'm set for 3 months or so!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Awesome review brother totally agree!! I'd be nice to see them get on with Orbitnutrition.com. They alreay carry solid companies so why not add another great on!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5 extremely strong stimulant great aggression. the only thing I didn't like about it was that it lasted too long which could be seen as a good thing by some. I felt like I was under the influence of something when i left the gym. would use again.
  28. Board Administrator
    Administrator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Guys, if you don't hit the submit review button at the top, your vote doesn't count.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  29. New Member

4/5

Wayne was generous enough to send me a few samples here are my thoughts

Taste/ as for taste it is not on the "great" tasting line lets leave at that,

Effects/ dont let taste get in the way if it works im taking it
    That in mind this thing is the real deal the stims hit the spot just right not over powering but just right also i will add i never felt jittery or crashed from this so that is a great plus

Over all/ i would recommend only thing for me is that its a bit on the expensive side since im on a budget i would like it to stay on the 24-27$ price range like it was on sale

30. Board Administrator
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Guys, if you don't hit the submit review button at the top, your vote doesn't count.
    Read it.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  31. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Read it.
    Did it On mobile app i didnt see an option
  32. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Taking ferox is like mandy combined with insane focus. The nootropics offer a "feel good" too!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

4/5

Ok, So here goes my first review on the forum.

I've run through 1 box of Cannibal Ferox, along with two boxes of Cannibal Perma Swole (Then only; Swole)
    I've done other pre-workouts/Stim-fatburners, but this had the over all highest scores allready looking at the ingredients.

Consumption:
    I had the taste "luminous lemon ice". Not really a good flavour, and to do it better I stacked it with the apple taste from Swole...tasted like wrong made alcohol, but what the hell?!
    I don't really give a F... about taste, it all went down, every time!

Energy:
    Well, don't really know what to expect of so many stimulants, but I did expect a little more. One 1+1/2 scoop it did almost nothing, except stopping me from falling asleep.

At 2 scoops + 400mg caffeine pills, it gave me sweaty back, stomache pain, I became dizzy, and a really jumping heart beat. But the workout was insane tho!

Sleep:
    I did usually manage to sleep even tho I trained at the evening and did 1,5 scoop, about 4 hours later. But I wouldn't recommend it.

Price:
    I bought it at Nutraplanet when it did cost 27$, which seemd to me like the best PWO you could get for the sum. That price is not anymore, and I wish it was.

Overall:

I Would prob buy it one more time to play a little more with the dosing. But I'm not really impressed by it. Then again, I thick it mostly has something to do with my recations to stims. If I was to dose it at 2 scoops every time, it would be pretty expencive.
    For others, I would recommend to try it before you judge it either way.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I recently finished my tub of Cannibal Ferox (2nd edition). I had quality experience with customer service, and was pleased to grab two sample packs (1 scoop for each sample) of Luminous Lemon Ice and Watermelon Warmachine, after asking for a few to sample the new flavors. This pre-workout is awesome and the following is my review:

Flavor: 4/5 - Both flavors were really good, watermelon reminded me of really watered down watermelon jolly rancher. Lemon was like a yellow Starburst with a little metallic after taste.

Effect: 5/5 - The blend of ingredients as a whole is awesome. The Noopept and Caffeine work perfectly for focus and energy. This has been the only pre-workout that has delivered on its claims with me. I have tried ECA stacks, big brand pre-workouts, and combining just Noopept with Caffeine, but the Cannibal Ferox ingredients work synergistically and really boost focus more than anything.

Mixability: 5/5 - Mixes extremely well, whether you put 4oz or 24oz of water.

I will be buying this in the near future, as it is well worth the money and leaves you thinking clearer with no jitters. One scoop was well dosed, and the tub of 30 servings lasted me a couple months.

I even used the pre-workout on days I had a busy work schedule, had to meet or network with other professionals, or when I had any interviews or times I would need to be particularly social / socially aware.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT (30 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:22 PM
  2. Animal Pump (30 servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. 1-NO Drink Mix (30 servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:17 PM
  4. Xtend BLOWOUT!!! Original clearance, 30 serving!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:50 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:34 PM