Anavite (60 servings)
Anavite (60 servings)

Manufacturer:

Gaspari

Price: $52.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Anavite (60 servings)

1. 5/5

Had been looking for a drinkable vitamin with excellent absorption. Just recently tried vpxs medivin and loved it but this was easier than swallowing a bunch of pills and you can feel it almost instantly. I also enjoyed that all of the vitamins in it were water soluble and it could be taken twice a day(once with breakfast and once post workout. Taste was about a 7/10, the orange seemed like watered down store orange juice, so nothing too crazy. A

2. After being tired of swallowing hard cap vitamins, I decided to look for a powdered multivitamin.

Mixing: perfect with no residue

Taste: tastes just like Orange Tang. Very sweet. 2 scoops in 40 oz water is very sweet. Wow! Still brings memories of being a child, drinking Tang and dreaming of being an astronaut.

GI: No issues with GI. Urine is as yellow as a dye-marker in the ocean.

The only downside is that the amount of sweetener could be decreased. I just mixed with more water, we all need more water, right?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

3. Anavite powder looks like a good substitute for the capsules. Especially for those who already take so many.
    I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be

4. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    After being tired of swallowing hard cap vitamins, I decided to look for a powdered multivitamin.

Taste: tastes just like Orange Tang. Very sweet. 2 scoops in 40 oz water is very sweet. Wow! Still brings memories of being a child, drinking Tang and dreaming of being an astronaut.

The only downside is that the amount of sweetener could be decreased. I just mixed with more water, we all need more water, right?
    Great review here, thanks so much! Can never drink too much water haha.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

5. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    After being tired of swallowing hard cap vitamins, I decided to look for a powdered multivitamin.

thanks for the review....I had wanted to try it before buying but was not to be.

yup, yellow pee is a good marker for potent vitamins!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

5/5

Taste
    Orange - The reps have stated this tastes like Tang. The flavoring is strong on this product when I first mixed 1 scoop in 12oz of water. There is a slight aftertaste to this, but the initial flavoring is very pure. Think a mixture of a Flinstone gummy and orange tang. Multi-vitamins are very hard to flavor. A company has to mask a bunch of vitamins and minerals (like a greens product), which is not an easy feat. I had a feeling there may be some aftertaste or bitterness to the multi, but the overall flavoring is above what I expected. Hats off to Gaspari on flavoring a multi that is enjoyable to drink.

Mixability
    Anavite powder - The reps suggest to dose 1 scoop in 8-12oz of water. As with most multi-vitamins you should split your dosage in the morning and PM. The mixability leaves a bit of powder stuck at the bottom of the shaker cup, but that is to be expected. Multi's are very hard to make a fine powder of due to the makeup of the profile. I expected this, but overall for a multi it mixes much smoother then the CL Orange Triad + Greens..

Some key notes between the powder and the tablet version of Anavite:
    • Removed artificial colors used in the tablet coating
    • Increased Vitamin D3 levels by 400%
    • Switched Vitamin B6 source from pyridoxine HCl to pyridoxal-5’-phosphate for improved bioavailability
    • Increased calcium by 300%, to support bone development and health
    • Increased magnesium by 100%,
    • Raised potassium dose by 100% to support nerve function and alkalinity
    • Switched all minerals to Albion chelated forms for improved absorption and bioavailability
    What makes Anavite Unique?
    Beta Alanine (1.6g) - Performance & Endurance
    L-Carnitine (1g) - increased vasodilation, nitric oxide levels and androgen receptor density, as well as enhanced recovery
    Boron (25mcg) - support optimal neuronal function and alleviate joint inflammation

Cost

The product averages $25 for 60 scoops. Which is a very affordable product. Most Multi-Vitamins that are capped may be cheaper because you do not have to pay for flavoring. That is something you have to put into the equation when deciding on what you want to pay for in the grand scheme of things. For people who hate caps this is a cost effective buy. Lets also realize you get the unique aspects of BA, Carnitine and Boron additions.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CellMass (60 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. NOS Ether Level 1 (60 servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. Swole V.3 (60 servings)