AminoD (30 servings) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
AminoD (30 servings)
AminoD (30 servings)

Manufacturer:

Purus Labs

Price: $34.99

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 4.5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

AminoD (30 servings)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Killer Flavoring, has 0 problems mixing up, and the strawberry limeaid is to die for. Litreally could not describe this between a mix of kool-aid and lemonade and you get 0 bad aftertaste and nothing but refreshing on your taste buds the entire way down. When utilized as a pre-workout and intra workout for fasted training i found this to aid me in overall recovery form day to day basis and also between sets. Overall this product is solid and 100% recommend it. a good profile, and most of all a very cost effective intra/pre-workout product. I also dosed this between meals on off days which i found to be very effective.
  2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

This obviously is just a flavor review:

Strawberry Limeade is a good flavor. You definitely get the limeade flavor first, and then the strawberry flavor comes second. I'd personally prefer a little more strawberry, but I really like real limeade so this flavor is a nice change from the typical watermelons and grape etc etc.

Mixability is great, no floaters that never dissolve.

Overall I'd give this flavor a solid 8.5/10, I repeatedly drink it without getting tired of it.

One of the best things about this product actually is the lack of food coloring. Artificial red dyes in large amounts (like you find in Crystal Light, Fruit Punch, etc) give me killer headaches. Awesome to see a company going this route and not using large amounts of dyes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Focus XT (30 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:22 PM
  2. Animal Pump (30 servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:34 AM
  3. 1-NO Drink Mix (30 servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:17 PM
  4. Xtend BLOWOUT!!! Original clearance, 30 serving!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:50 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:34 PM