AminoD (30 servings)
- 02-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Killer Flavoring, has 0 problems mixing up, and the strawberry limeaid is to die for. Litreally could not describe this between a mix of kool-aid and lemonade and you get 0 bad aftertaste and nothing but refreshing on your taste buds the entire way down. When utilized as a pre-workout and intra workout for fasted training i found this to aid me in overall recovery form day to day basis and also between sets. Overall this product is solid and 100% recommend it. a good profile, and most of all a very cost effective intra/pre-workout product. I also dosed this between meals on off days which i found to be very effective.
- 04-28-2014, 10:50 PM
This obviously is just a flavor review:
Strawberry Limeade is a good flavor. You definitely get the limeade flavor first, and then the strawberry flavor comes second. I'd personally prefer a little more strawberry, but I really like real limeade so this flavor is a nice change from the typical watermelons and grape etc etc.
Mixability is great, no floaters that never dissolve.
Overall I'd give this flavor a solid 8.5/10, I repeatedly drink it without getting tired of it.
One of the best things about this product actually is the lack of food coloring. Artificial red dyes in large amounts (like you find in Crystal Light, Fruit Punch, etc) give me killer headaches. Awesome to see a company going this route and not using large amounts of dyes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 47Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:22 PM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:34 AM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2012, 01:17 PM
- By MrBigPR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 17Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:50 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 24Last Post: 07-14-2009, 03:34 PM