Orange OxiMega (15 servings)

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
3/5

its hard to say how good a fish oil product really is IMO. all i know is that its advised that you take one. so i incorporated this product in my supplement regimen. i did xperience the fish burps.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, strongest odor I have ever smelled from a fish oil. Good thing I trust CL products! Too soon to tell if it's helping but I will add to that after a month. I froze them and the smell is still there just not as strong. I usually take it with RK to help avoid the really bad fish burps but I have got them from this.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/5

this is a staple in my supplement stack. the quality of this product is top notch.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, strongest odor I have ever smelled from a fish oil. Good thing I trust CL products! Too soon to tell if it's helping but I will add to that after a month. I froze them and the smell is still there just not as strong. I usually take it with RK to help avoid the really bad fish burps but I have got them from this.
So that was my trial size. Opened up a full size bottle and smell was not bad. Froze them and now no smell or fish burps. Hopefully that's the same for the second bottle!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For anyone else that dislikes the odor or taste, try keeping it in the fridge or freezer like mentioned. I've found that to mitigate things when kept in the fridge. I've never noticed a foul smell though. This really is a quality fish oil, though.