Orange OxiMega (15 servings)
- 03-11-2014, 01:53 PM
its hard to say how good a fish oil product really is IMO. all i know is that its advised that you take one. so i incorporated this product in my supplement regimen. i did xperience the fish burps.
- 07-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Wow, strongest odor I have ever smelled from a fish oil. Good thing I trust CL products! Too soon to tell if it's helping but I will add to that after a month. I froze them and the smell is still there just not as strong. I usually take it with RK to help avoid the really bad fish burps but I have got them from this.
- 08-21-2014, 03:25 PM
- 08-21-2014, 07:36 PM
- 10-28-2014, 06:06 PM
For anyone else that dislikes the odor or taste, try keeping it in the fridge or freezer like mentioned. I've found that to mitigate things when kept in the fridge. I've never noticed a foul smell though. This really is a quality fish oil, though.Controlled Labs Board Rep
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 64Last Post: 08-01-2012, 10:12 AM
- By pu12en12g in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 116Last Post: 03-30-2010, 11:06 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2010, 07:07 PM
- By pu12en12g in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:48 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:00 PM