TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4/5

I was a lover of SuperHd Capsules and the powder def. hit home.

Taste: 5/5 extremely smooth, not too tart and is easily sipped on. In my top 3 seriously

Focus & Energy: 4/5 energy was great and gradual in its buildup, but the focus aspect isn't quite as profound as with the caps. maybe its in the delivery? Cant say why it changed but the caps definitely seems to slow down space and provide a tunnel like focus.

Thermo: This product lights a fire in ya. The onset is slow at first then a noticeable increase in body temp arrises. Doesnt take much pacing around at work to get me sweating away using this product.

Appetite Suppressant: As with he powder in 2 days time I had to eat by times as my appetite just wasnt noticable. Loved the fact that for ME it cut down my cravings and allowed me to focus more on the task at hand.

Value: Sadly this products largest downfall is the serving size in the container. It just isnt cost effective IMO for the prices offered. Hopefully Cellucor will revisit the option of a larger container as I barely made it 20days with its current option.

Overall: Great taste, energy, and "Burn", falls short in serv size and focus.