NitroCeps Elite

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
5/5

ok overall review of Millennium nitro and cre 02.

great product and delivery. not over the top pumps with other no products but this one is diiferent with its set up from what i have read.

muscle fullness but nit overly tight. i did nave a couple days in the beginning when i couldn't lift anymore but i change my regiment up so much that it is my fault for not getting a proper reading on the product and for that i apologies to the guys am mps.

creatine is something that one needs all the time to see a monumental amount of results from so i wiould like to come back to millenium after it is all gone and my next cycle is done to see how it helped more.

i did have limited soreness during this log which is something new. aside from my shoulder which is being treated for arthritis nothing really bothered me outside of the usual. when i did get overly sore it was because i got to train harder than ever on these products that is there shining glory.

harder training without the head rushes and dizziness some nitrous items give us older dudes. i would recommend this for anyone over 40 for sure especially if you have bp issues.

thanks to neck, ct deuce and everyone else that reps for Millennium . top notch bunch . great product line would love to run somemore in the future if you need me,. thanks, ChefBo.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
4/5

I just finished the MST stack, which consisted of Nitroceps Elite, Agmatine Elite, and Carnage Elite. The strack combined, was more than I could have asked for in a non-stim pump preworkout.

For the Nitroceps, I didn't give it a 5 star rating due to the scheduling issues I had with it. It says to take it 1.5-2 hours before working out. If you're like me & get up @ 3am for the gym, then it just get's a little rough to get up any earlier than that. On my off days, I experienced the full effect of it, being able to go to the gym a little later. Very nice, full pumps! I could definitely tell the difference when I used this according to the label. Very well put together ingredient profile that works great! I might get me another bottle to use on my days I'm not working shift. Excellent product!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3/5

Just finished a month log of an entire bottle of this stuff - let me start by saying that the quality of the packaging, the delayed-release caps, the lack of artificial dyes is something that you don't see with every supp company out there. Zero sides for me in any way, shape, or form, & endurance on high-rep sets did seem to benefit some compared to without NitroCeps Elite. However, the dosing protocol proved to be extremely inconvenient for me, & causes this product to lose a couple points off the final score - a product is only useful if you can take it properly.

3/5 for being a safe, effective way for someone to boost their aerobic endurance that does what it promises. Only loses points for being so darn inconvenient.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, guys, for taking the time to leave thorough reviews!