Cutting Andro Kit

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I wonder so many people in the anabolic section say this is a complete waste of money?

LGSciences

Awards
I wonder so many people in the anabolic section say this is a complete waste of money?

You have to understand the person that's saying that and the products they are using or have used. If your gonna try to compare our prohormones with a steroid, AAS of Methyl PH and expect the same gains. Than, yes you will be disappointed. If you want something that is 100% legal and non-liver toxic that will give you solid, not of the chart gains. Than this product is for you. Also, if you want to run stacks and are worried about running two methlys at the sametime. Than, our PHs are perfect for you. As, they stack well with Methyls espically for strength gains (1-Androstenolone) or maybe some added aggression/focus (Epiandro) with out the additve nature of liver damage two methyls may cause.

Another side note, is with our PHs they give you true gains not just bloat that you will lose.

So in short, it all depends on what you want. If you want a legal, non-liver toxic product that will give you reasonable gains and strength once you hit that plateau you just cannot pass with proper diet and routine. Than, look no further and by far I promise you it's not a waste to push pass your limits if that is your goal. You can always PM for more information of a maybe even a free trial. ASK NO ONE TO TAKE ME AT MY WORD. The products work and we're willing to prove it to you.

Buddah91

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi .i just ordered your cutting stack and some lipodrene .. I'm focused on cutting rite now I'm currently 6 2 246 and looking to go back down to about 225 I wanted to know what is a good dosage and is the lipodrene a good stack with this or I also thought about winabol to run with it his long should a cycle last and do u have a good break down for the timing if the dosage . Sorry if that's an ear full[/FONT]

LGSciences

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hi .i just ordered your cutting stack and some lipodrene .. I'm focused on cutting rite now I'm currently 6 2 246 and looking to go back down to about 225 I wanted to know what is a good dosage and is the lipodrene a good stack with this or I also thought about winabol to run with it his long should a cycle last and do u have a good break down for the timing if the dosage . Sorry if that's an ear full[/FONT]
I hope we get to see your progress on this kit, if you run a log let me know so I can follow. Are you using the original Lipodrene. When it comes to dosing on the product, start recommended and jump up as needed. I know many that double dose our prohormones. It really just depends on so many factors, but your a big guy so it certainly wouldn't hurt.Are you using the original Lipodrene w/ Ephedra? I would really just focus on a clean diet and some HIIT to help get the weight down while on the kit. If you want through in some C2K no stim/crash effect and I know people dropping around 8 pounds a month average. Not to bad and with the right diet routine, combined with this kit. I think you'll be happy man. Sorry, I cannot answer the question on Winabol totally. Yet, to me, 5a- androstano looks more like an AI. So, I mean it's fine to stack but with the goals you outlined...im not sure if it would help much as none of the prohormones in the kit are wet. Anybody else have thoughts?

akanorthstar

Awards
Whaaat?

This was my first cycle, and 5x better than my epi/stano/helladrol... saying its a waste for under a 100 bucks? I cut from 175 to 165 9%-6% with vascularity through the roof... Looking forward to testing out the BULK kit next to jump up to 180.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I've had good luck with this stack, though I've had to cylce it - mainly due to energy issues. 2-3 weeks on, then break for about a week, one week on, one off - after that. It was a good learning kit, as I've dabbled in pro hormones - but never given them a proper go.

I do think the cycling is helping me. I'll take it until it feels like it's losing effectiveness, wait a week(start up form-xt) and then start taking it again. After this break it works much better.

These are tricky substances, but they absolutely have helped transform my physique and increase strength.

biggest downfall for me would be the acne and fatique, some of which, like I said was mediated by shorter cycling.

in the future I would probably keep the 1-androstelone (it seemed to give me the best effect, with minimal side effects) and Form-xt, maybe add in something else...not sure what something else that would be yet.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
This stacked worked great for me. I leaned out and held on to mass while cutting. The dosages take some time each day and the liquid administration is better than caps. Don't however compare it to a PH/DS. This is very mild and you have to put in a lot of work at the gym for this to have any effect. Kick in too was about 6 to 7 days. The strength gains come first and then a real feeling of alpha male. OVerall leaned out nicely. Felt great in the gym and allowed me to hit harder.All this with zero sides. This is a great product for the natty group(i call this natty) or people who want to just touch a very mild PH like agent.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Who makes this product and can I take this right after my pct?

LGSciences

Awards
FleshWhistle LG Sciences makes this amazing kit. You can roll right into this kit from your PCT.

Fearlessj40

Awards
I've mentioned before and will add that the cutting kit by lg science is definately good for those of us who don't use methyl prohormes it will help you lose some fat help keep up strength and I took with daa creapure and ginkgo biloba good natural mix

Warthog13

Awards
5/5

I've been researching PHs, cycle protocols, and PCTs for quite some time before purchasing this. The good news is there's a lot of info out there. The bad news is there's a lot of conflicting information out there.

The appeal of this Kit (to a 1st time user like me) is it has timing and dosing protocol and includes a PCT. That was the selling point with me. FWIW - I ordered this from PHW Supplements and the shipping was very fast.

I followed the dosing instructions and stuck to the diet pretty well. I did alter the lifting schedule provided (the kit has an lifting regimen that calls for 5 days of lifting but no cardio). I like running/cardio and - heck - this is a cutting stack so I lifted 3-4 times per week and ran 3 times per week.

I am THRILLED with the results. I went from 193 to 187 but that's not even half the story. I gained decent size and strength (for a guy like me) and the vascularity really popped. I got the troublesome veins in my left arm to finally make an appearance as well as my forearms and shoulders.

I lost weight, increased strength, muscle size and vascularity. As I said - I am thrilled with the results!

It's been about a week since I finished the PCT portion of the cycle (3 weeks since the PH portion) and I will say that some of the size and vascularity has diminished but I'm still ahead from before I started. Maybe it's a 2 steps forward, 1 step back type of thing?

Still, this was a 5-star experience - no adverse sides either. I am definitely doing this again.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I've been researching PHs, cycle protocols, and PCTs for quite some time before purchasing this. The good news is there's a lot of info out there. The bad news is there's a lot of conflicting information out there.

The appeal of this Kit (to a 1st time user like me) is it has timing and dosing protocol and includes a PCT. That was the selling point with me. FWIW - I ordered this from PHW Supplements and the shipping was very fast.

I followed the dosing instructions and stuck to the diet pretty well. I did alter the lifting schedule provided (the kit has an lifting regimen that calls for 5 days of lifting but no cardio). I like running/cardio and - heck - this is a cutting stack so I lifted 3-4 times per week and ran 3 times per week.

I am THRILLED with the results. I went from 193 to 187 but that's not even half the story. I gained decent size and strength (for a guy like me) and the vascularity really popped. I got the troublesome veins in my left arm to finally make an appearance as well as my forearms and shoulders.

I lost weight, increased strength, muscle size and vascularity. As I said - I am thrilled with the results!

It's been about a week since I finished the PCT portion of the cycle (3 weeks since the PH portion) and I will say that some of the size and vascularity has diminished but I'm still ahead from before I started. Maybe it's a 2 steps forward, 1 step back type of thing?

Still, this was a 5-star experience - no adverse sides either. I am definitely doing this again.
Awesome stuff man!!!! Very glad that you enjoyed it, the kits are a great bang for your buck as you get a complete cycle PLUS the PCT!!!!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Awesome results!...love LG!

Fifo

Awards
How much cardio i can do and intensity? I found in instructions that i can do only up to 120Bpm for 20 mins. Is that true or i can do any amount of cardio. Thx

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
How much cardio i can do and intensity? I found in instructions that i can do only up to 120Bpm for 20 mins. Is that true or i can do any amount of cardio. Thx
You can do any amount of cardio. Your body is different than my body. I need more than 20 minutes.

Play around with your cardio and try to find what works for you

bellamy7900

Awards
Been looking at this cutting kit at well. Any legal things worth adding to bump the effects?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Been looking at this cutting kit at well. Any legal things worth adding to bump the effects?
The awesome thing about the cutting kit is it mixes will with anything added upon it. LG has a ton of great thing you can throw into the mix to help you get into condition faster and hold more muscle. Look into pBold. Top notch product when cutting

PeaceMAC

Awards
So wait, with this stack, I can roll right into it after a PH PCT during my off cycle? And then safely roll back into a PH cycle right after this stack and its PCT??

So what I'm asking is:

4 weeks of drol
4 weeks of PCT
Roll into this stack
Finish this stacks PCT
Roll back into an epi or drol cycle

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So wait, with this stack, I can roll right into it after a PH PCT during my off cycle? And then safely roll back into a PH cycle right after this stack and its PCT??

So what I'm asking is:

4 weeks of drol
4 weeks of PCT
Roll into this stack
Finish this stacks PCT
Roll back into an epi or drol cycle
Correct BUT I would recommend taking a week or 2 off after your first cycle plus PCT before jumping into anything hormonal again just to be safe

PeaceMAC

Awards
Correct BUT I would recommend taking a week or 2 off after your first cycle plus PCT before jumping into anything hormonal again just to be safe
Rog. This is interesting for people that look to lose minimal gains after a more hardcore cycle. I'll probably consider it around August, right after my epi cycle.

Thanks for the prompt answer.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Rog. This is interesting for people that look to lose minimal gains after a more hardcore cycle. I'll probably consider it around August, right after my epi cycle.

Thanks for the prompt answer.
Welcome man. If you want more of a lean gainer check out the Trifecta Kit OR if you want to get than lean, dry look, check out the Battle Hardener kit. Both are great as well

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question on this stack. I have read a few things that say it is under dosed for someone who is 200lbs+. Is this true? And if I were to run it longer, would it be ok to run it for 8 weeks then the PCT for 4 weeks after? So pretty much two kits

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Question on this stack. I have read a few things that say it is under dosed for someone who is 200lbs+. Is this true? And if I were to run it longer, would it be ok to run it for 8 weeks then the PCT for 4 weeks after? So pretty much two kits

compan

compan

Awards
I wouldn't run it longer than 8 weeks, but 8 weeks with 4 weeks PCT after should be fine.

As far as underdosed...it can certainly vary depending on size and experience level. I'd give it a shot as it is and see what kind of results you are getting.

doubled14

Awards
Hi, I take T-cyponiate shot from my Dr weekly for Low T. is this product ok to use while getting this shot from my dr ?