Very relaxed feeling while on it
liked it so much already ordered more
give it a shot for stressfull days or night sleep

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review man, glad it helped and you're ordering a full bottle! Works great either at night or during the day before meetings or presentations.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
where can i get this "trial size" i wanna give it a shot

plifter42

Awards
5/5

Quality phenibut product that is conveniently in capsulated form. Another quality product by SNS. 3 or 4 caps is nice for stress or sleep.

Superman_777

Awards
I bought a bottle of sns phenibut from bb.com a couple years ago. It was pretty good stuff, the capsules are nice to have over the powder, although it brings the price up more.

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
mw1 samples received. Thanks! I will post up a review shortly.

modatank

Awards
I was wondering if I could buy a trial sample also.

modatank

Awards
Mad props to mw1. Just tried out 1 phenbibut capsule last night took about 1.5 to 2 hours to kick in, but when it did i felt very relaxed body and mind. Just finished out a late night workout that went pretty hard and got some very great sleep, and woke up feeling somewhat recovered and not as sore as I thought i'd be. I also wanted to note that i went into a deep rem sleep had some vivid dreams as well. Slept about a total of 9 hours!! Overall good stuff haven't tried the gf xt yet but plan on trying it tonight.

mdc3

Awards
I've been wanting to try phenibut. Do you have any samples left?

classic27

I went through a whole bottle and it was good stuff. I liked taking it on the weekend in social scenes, but I really liked stacking it with ECA while at work.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I got a sample from mw1 (thank you) about a month ago. I took 2 caps one night and felt something fishy going on in a good relaxing way. I'll never take only 2 caps at a time because for me, it is not enough. 1 week later, I took 4 caps and felt great, relaxed and social with my wife more so than usual. I slept so good that night and felt refreshed upon waking up. So good, that it seem like it shouldn't be legal (lol). The only reason why I have not purchased a bottle or 2 or 3 is because I am afraid of "withdrawals" from taking too many nights in a row. But if you have no issues with temptation of feeling great, relaxed and social every day/night, then this is perfect for you.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Great stuff. Got a sample from MW1 last week and have already ordered a bottle. First night I took only 2 caps and did not notice much. Next night, I took 4 and it was great- stress disappeared and relaxed is an understatement. Very pleased. Thanks again!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've nearly finished a bottle of SNS PHENIBUT and I have to say with complete honesty: this is a fantastic product. Just a single pill increases sleep quality and feeling of rest/recovery, and taking 2 caps 45 min before bed is awesome to help get to bed when I've had too much caffeine or am sleeping in a hotel, etc.

Potency is on point - never have to use more than 2 caps, often 1, and can enjoy it consistently 3-5 nights a week.

5/5 - take your recovery to the next level with this one

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Are there any of these samples left?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Awesome, thank you!

Khbryant

Awards
I heard stacking this with optimiND is extremely effective. I would like to try it. Would you mind sending a trial for me as well

Elvk11

Awards
This stuff is no joke. Be careful. The withdrawals are nightmares, quite literally, nightmares

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5/5

This is a great product that actually works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7