Bulk Andjro Kit
Bulk Andjro Kit

Manufacturer:

LG Sciences (Legal Gear)

Price: $124.99

Rating: 4.67 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 4.67 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

Bulk Andro Kit

1. 5/5

My cycle ended about a week ago, and here is a lil review I would like to send out.
    Andro Bulking Kit: Starting weight 150-155 range Ending Weight 158-159 the cycle did not show that I added much weight to my frame but the change in body fat dropped while increasing muscle mass. Every lift lift went up and I was able to squat heavy weight again. Diet fluctuated and stress influenced my lifts from work, but the results I got from this product will have me running it multiple times in the future. After the cycle ended I am still gaining mass and continuing to go up in weight. As for strength it is continuing to increase and I am not plateauing currently running a low dose of Form xt and I am hitting the same weight on cycle if not higher. My last PH cycle BLEW compared to this one. Plans for the next Cycle is to run M1D andro 17-Pro and 1 andro, I felt that the cycle was a little under dosed and really wish I bought a second kit to run a higher and longer run of the Andro Bulk Kit. Besides that I am beyond happy with the results from this Cycle!

2. Thanks for review! Glad you thoroughly enjoyed it :-)
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  3. 5/5

Effectiveness--10/10---- Compared to other PH, Andro-1 and M1D are very mild. But for a first timer like myself it worked 100%. Increases in size and strength!
    Side Effects---10/10----- 0 Side effects to report!
    Taste ----------7/10------- The taste of the liquids is not super good. But you do adjust to it, and it becomes a non issue. Not a major factor for me!
    Ease of use--8/10------- The adaptacaps have a lip that makes the caps near impossible to thread straight. This causes them to leak if your not careful. I shaved them down with a razor blade and that made it no problem. There is some conflicting info from the cans to the chart posted online as to proper dosing, so it's somewhat confusing, but if you stick with the chart you will be ok.
    Value----------9/10------- This kit is a little pricey, however you get Everything you need. And its all dosed safely and effectively. Takes out any guessing.
    Overall-------10/10------ As a first time user of PH, I got everything I was looking for!! I am already planning on getting the leaning PH kit for the spring.

4. Nice review. Which stack are you liking at next?
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

5. Great review! Im glad you enjoyed it...
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Nice review. Which stack are you liking at next?
    I am thinking about getting the LG Sciences Lean Kit, as you may remember from the level II log, I can cut pretty damn good, and I would like to maintain as much strength as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Great review! Im glad you enjoyed it...
    Thanks man! was easy to enjoy!
    Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

7. Hey. Just starting this ph and just read from a different review that body weight is a major factor in effectiveness in muscle growth, especially for us guys over 200 lb. I am currently 220 and wonder if anyone has heard anything like this? If so. . . What do I increase it too?

8. Just fished DAA and IGF 1. .....how long should I wait before I start bulk kit ( 4 weeks? ) And how long should you wait for the cut kit .
  9. Olympus Labs EP1C Transdermal http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272019-log-about-olympus.htm BPS Laxacrine=http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/271033-jayo84-getting-lean.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Back2back View Post
    Just fished DAA and IGF 1. .....how long should I wait before I start bulk kit ( 4 weeks? ) And how long should you wait for the cut kit .
    You can start the bulk kit now if you'd like, however id choose one or the other and run for 6-8 weeks
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  11. 4/5

I ran this kit about 21/2 3 years ago. It was my first attempt to dabble with something hormonal or test boosting. In total I gained 8 lbs and had improved vascularity and muscle fullness. I also leaned out noticeably. At that point I didn't know what I do now about bulking so it was more of a recomp, but it was successful. If I remember correctly I kept 5lbs after PCT.

Pros: taste was decent. All parts of a complete cycle included. Good beginner stack for hormonal supplementation.

Cons: A bit pricey for how mild it is and the doses are on the lower/middle end of the spectrum. Sublingual dosing is simple but gets old vs just swallowing a pill. i started out enjoying the minty flavor of the tablets as they dissolved but quickly grew to dread it.

12. Where is a good website to purchase the bulking andro kit

13. Quote Originally Posted by Christenson25 View Post
    Where is a good website to purchase the bulking andro kit
    Check any of the board sponsor sites here. All are great with excellent customer service. I can hook you up with a discount code depending which one you use. I'm subscribed to all their newsletters. Think I have the recent sale codes for TFsupplements, Orbit, Nutriverse, and Islandsupplements if you don't.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

14. It's in pill form now..no liquid delivery
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

15. I am currently on day 5 of my Bulking Andro Kit and I'm feeling very optimal. I definitely feel stronger at the gym and the pump is almost immediately there. Only concern I have is returning to my normal test levels and having no chance of gyno
    Anyone relate to this or have any insight? It would be greatly appreciated!

16. Quote Originally Posted by pmkfit View Post
    I am currently on day 5 of my Bulking Andro Kit and I'm feeling very optimal. I definitely feel stronger at the gym and the pump is almost immediately there. Only concern I have is returning to my normal test levels and having no chance of gyno
    Anyone relate to this or have any insight? It would be greatly appreciated!
    The M1D Andro contains an anti-estrogen and you should have no worries for returning normal test levels if you take the Form-XT PCT that came with the kit. Glad you're seeing success with it in the gym! Keep on crushing it!!
    Mind & Muscle
    Knowledge. Inspiration. Supplementation. Results.
    http://mindandmuscle.net

17. I like to stack my Form XT with IForce Testabolan
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

18. Form XT worked well for me. I have also stacked it with Testabolan and sometimes Test RX by Formutech Nutrition
    I am not where I want to be, but I am not where I used to be
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pow Wow Transforms With LG's Bulk Andro Kit
    By pow_wow41 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 08:38 PM
  2. Bulk Andro Kit
    By diegocamso in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:17 AM
  3. LG Bulk Andro Kit vs Androfactory Max Bulk?
    By rosemont83 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:48 AM
  4. Bulk andro kit vs hormone regulation kit by ams
    By clayboy_123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 09:01 AM
  5. Help with Bulk Andro kit?
    By nebraskaheat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 08:06 PM