Bulk Andro Kit

akanorthstar

Awards
5/5

My cycle ended about a week ago, and here is a lil review I would like to send out.
Andro Bulking Kit: Starting weight 150-155 range Ending Weight 158-159 the cycle did not show that I added much weight to my frame but the change in body fat dropped while increasing muscle mass. Every lift lift went up and I was able to squat heavy weight again. Diet fluctuated and stress influenced my lifts from work, but the results I got from this product will have me running it multiple times in the future. After the cycle ended I am still gaining mass and continuing to go up in weight. As for strength it is continuing to increase and I am not plateauing currently running a low dose of Form xt and I am hitting the same weight on cycle if not higher. My last PH cycle BLEW compared to this one. Plans for the next Cycle is to run M1D andro 17-Pro and 1 andro, I felt that the cycle was a little under dosed and really wish I bought a second kit to run a higher and longer run of the Andro Bulk Kit. Besides that I am beyond happy with the results from this Cycle!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for review! Glad you thoroughly enjoyed it :)

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Effectiveness--10/10---- Compared to other PH, Andro-1 and M1D are very mild. But for a first timer like myself it worked 100%. Increases in size and strength!
Side Effects---10/10----- 0 Side effects to report!
Taste ----------7/10------- The taste of the liquids is not super good. But you do adjust to it, and it becomes a non issue. Not a major factor for me!
Ease of use--8/10------- The adaptacaps have a lip that makes the caps near impossible to thread straight. This causes them to leak if your not careful. I shaved them down with a razor blade and that made it no problem. There is some conflicting info from the cans to the chart posted online as to proper dosing, so it's somewhat confusing, but if you stick with the chart you will be ok.
Value----------9/10------- This kit is a little pricey, however you get Everything you need. And its all dosed safely and effectively. Takes out any guessing.
Overall-------10/10------ As a first time user of PH, I got everything I was looking for!! I am already planning on getting the leaning PH kit for the spring.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice review. Which stack are you liking at next?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Great review! Im glad you enjoyed it...

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice review. Which stack are you liking at next?
I am thinking about getting the LG Sciences Lean Kit, as you may remember from the level II log, I can cut pretty damn good, and I would like to maintain as much strength as possible.

Great review! Im glad you enjoyed it...
Thanks man! was easy to enjoy!

Jakeo71

Awards
Hey. Just starting this ph and just read from a different review that body weight is a major factor in effectiveness in muscle growth, especially for us guys over 200 lb. I am currently 220 and wonder if anyone has heard anything like this? If so. . . What do I increase it too?

Back2back

Awards
Just fished DAA and IGF 1. .....how long should I wait before I start bulk kit ( 4 weeks? ) And how long should you wait for the cut kit .

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
hvactech or love2liftkat ??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Just fished DAA and IGF 1. .....how long should I wait before I start bulk kit ( 4 weeks? ) And how long should you wait for the cut kit .
You can start the bulk kit now if you'd like, however id choose one or the other and run for 6-8 weeks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

I ran this kit about 21/2 3 years ago. It was my first attempt to dabble with something hormonal or test boosting. In total I gained 8 lbs and had improved vascularity and muscle fullness. I also leaned out noticeably. At that point I didn't know what I do now about bulking so it was more of a recomp, but it was successful. If I remember correctly I kept 5lbs after PCT.

Pros: taste was decent. All parts of a complete cycle included. Good beginner stack for hormonal supplementation.

Cons: A bit pricey for how mild it is and the doses are on the lower/middle end of the spectrum. Sublingual dosing is simple but gets old vs just swallowing a pill. i started out enjoying the minty flavor of the tablets as they dissolved but quickly grew to dread it.

Christenson25

Awards
Where is a good website to purchase the bulking andro kit

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is a good website to purchase the bulking andro kit
Check any of the board sponsor sites here. All are great with excellent customer service. I can hook you up with a discount code depending which one you use. I'm subscribed to all their newsletters. Think I have the recent sale codes for TFsupplements, Orbit, Nutriverse, and Islandsupplements if you don't.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
It's in pill form now..no liquid delivery

pmkfit

Awards
I am currently on day 5 of my Bulking Andro Kit and I'm feeling very optimal. I definitely feel stronger at the gym and the pump is almost immediately there. Only concern I have is returning to my normal test levels and having no chance of gyno
Anyone relate to this or have any insight? It would be greatly appreciated!

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am currently on day 5 of my Bulking Andro Kit and I'm feeling very optimal. I definitely feel stronger at the gym and the pump is almost immediately there. Only concern I have is returning to my normal test levels and having no chance of gyno
Anyone relate to this or have any insight? It would be greatly appreciated!
The M1D Andro contains an anti-estrogen and you should have no worries for returning normal test levels if you take the Form-XT PCT that came with the kit. Glad you're seeing success with it in the gym! Keep on crushing it!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I like to stack my Form XT with IForce Testabolan

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Form XT worked well for me. I have also stacked it with Testabolan and sometimes Test RX by Formutech Nutrition