Iron Pump (30 servings)

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
1/5

Only the second pre I have gotten a headache from, so bad I had problems working out.
Only thing it did for me was make my head throb. Returned this the next day.

Much better stuff out there for the same amount of money.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hate to give bad reviews, but pride myself on being honest. Had hopes for the line, but fell very short of my expectations. Taste was sour. Effectiveness was that there was none. Pump was non-existent.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Hate to give bad reviews, but pride myself on being honest. Had hopes for the line, but fell very short of my expectations. Taste was sour. Effectiveness was that there was none. Pump was non-existent.
That sucks I have 2 friends, NPC competitors who swear up and down about this stuff

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
That sucks I have 2 friends, NPC competitors who swear up and down about this stuff
I'm big on the IronCre but not the pump. Maybe it's because I'm a major Stim junkie or who knows. I felt no pump, focus or energy. And surprisingly for no energy I still felt extremely weak.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
I got a handful of these in for myself & my customers to try. We renamed it "Iron Dump". Half of us got mad gutshot from taking it, in fact after about a week I would just crack the lid & then head to the toilet as my body would involuntarily want to eject it before i'd even consumed it!! No one ever asked for it again, it was embarrassing to have to keep on apologising for it :irked:
I don't like wasting supps, so ended up mixing it with others before finally tossing it away.
On the plus side - good focus. Only pump I got came from from my glutes though :toilet:

djjone

Awards
hahaha...what a joke. you say you pride yourself for being honest....is that why youre getting blacklisted on BB.com for lying over and over again? you are simply pathetic

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
1/5

1 point for focus, -4 points for gutshot, lack of pump and making me have to apologise to my customers for their issues with it too. Sorry Arnold, no cigar.

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
4/5

I bought this while on a business trip at Walmart for $15. I am surprised to see the low reviews. I had great results from this product. I have taken countless pwo's over the years.
Pump 4. The best pumps I ever had from a pwo. Yet I imagine there is something better on the market.
Energy 2.5. Nothing like a heavy stim product, but delivered a small boost.
Mixability 2. Pretty much sucks in this area
Taste 3. Watermelon could be better. But I have had much worse