Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jack3d Advanced (45 Servings)

Product information

Bengal

Bengal

Awards
Thanks to USP for the Free tub of the new Jack3d advance formula. I won this on a contest. I by no means am obligated to provide a log or a review. I just figured this is the least I could do.
I have taken about 15-20 different preworkouts over the past 2.5 years. Yesterday I left a few words about each one. But Murphy came in and dumped my post. As I am doin this on my iPhone,Murphy can keep it.

Price seems very good as 45 serving for around $30 is about as good as your gonna find.

Ingredients
I hate proprietary blends. I understand why companies do this. Although it would be nice to know the doses of common ingredients like creatine for example. The only dose listed here is 100 mg of caffine.

Product appearance. No lumps, clumps, or concrete like balls as I have found in other pwos before

Effectiveness.
I hyper sensitive to yohimbe. Not cool, basically I want to pray for death until the bad man goes away. So up until now I have stayed clear. I cautiously tried this at half a serving. I could not tell the yohimbe was in it. I have since had 3/4 scoop, I can tell it has yohimbe , due to the long lasting higher than normal energy, higher body temp for hours , and lack of cravings for coffee. I had 2 cups
Last night after work. I usually have 4 or more.
It doesn't have off
The wall jump around like a mosh pit energy, nothing compares to the focus from a heavy dose of the OG Jack3d (rip). Although I am speculating a heavy dose of schizandra might replicate that.
BUT. I am able to walk around the gym like a sane man, yet release the demon under the weights! I have already hit 2 P/R's on this stuff. I have used it 5 times

Taste and mixability
I have fruit punch. No complaints.
Mixes right up I funnel mine into a
Bottle and shake. No lumps, clumps, and very minimal grit at the bottom. If you are concerned about the little amount of grit there is you have a bad case of OCD.
Pump is something I have a hard time judging. My arms blow up like helium balloons. The rest of my body, not so much.

All in all it's a solid product, manufactured by a solid company. If you have not used it, you should.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/5

Pros: Price is okay.

Cons: Upset stomach/gastric issues. Does not live up to the jack3d name.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
5/5

After going around the houses trying to find a preworkout that a) didn't taste horrible, b)wasn't a litre of ditch water that I would bring up during my workout c) didn't stimm me off my face like I was on narcotics, this hit the spot. If you've tried say 'The Curse' its similar in taste and size, however it hits harder with a beautifully smooth power delivery and pump ive not had with ANY other product so far. My new go-to and when I need a rest you can be sur eIll be picking up some stim free USP max reps. Pineapple tastes great

The perfect balance between stim, pump and energy power. Brilliant

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
After going around the houses trying to find a preworkout that a) didn't taste horrible, b)wasn't a litre of ditch water that I would bring up during my workout c) didn't stimm me off my face like I was on narcotics, this hit the spot. If you've tried say 'The Curse' its similar in taste and size, however it hits harder with a beautifully smooth power delivery and pump ive not had with ANY other product so far. My new go-to and when I need a rest you can be sur eIll be picking up some stim free USP max reps. Pineapple tastes great

The perfect balance between stim, pump and energy power. Brilliant
Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the support. Fans have LOVED the new MaxREPS! be sure to share your experience.

hohojijo

hohojijo

Awards
Review based on only 3 days worth of pre so i did the most in depth review i could.

First off the jackd series has been nothing but good to me. I respond well and sweat my whole workout due to being hyped up so much. I had no doubt in my mind that this version was going to be milder compared to the first two i had but i was wrong lol. It was pretty damn powerful.

Flavor: 4/5
Fruit punch is not really my favorite flavor out of the ones available but it was far from bad. It left a nice after taste in the roof of my mouth i liked it :) It was a tiny bit bitter to me but most supplements are because i have funky acidity naturally. I would say if you like fruit punch then you will love this but if not you wont hate it either.

Mixability: 5/5
I found it to be easiest to use a regular shaker cup. Using a glass and spoon did not dissolve it well. But 30 seconds in a shaker cup and very little grains in the cup. Awesome sauce

Smell: 4/5
It did not smell bad at all in fact it was weak scented to me but as are most pres. As they should be. It did however have a taunting aroma with a hint of ingredients scents here and there.

Ingredients:4/5
I love the profile but like others the prop blend worries me on all things i take now. So for that i cannot give it a 5

Price: 3/5
It is not the greatest bang for your buck but worth your money at the same time. Its tough

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Review based on only 3 days worth of pre so i did the most in depth review i could.

First off the jackd series has been nothing but good to me. I respond well and sweat my whole workout due to being hyped up so much. I had no doubt in my mind that this version was going to be milder compared to the first two i had but i was wrong lol. It was pretty damn powerful.

Flavor: 4/5
Fruit punch is not really my favorite flavor out of the ones available but it was far from bad. It left a nice after taste in the roof of my mouth i liked it :) It was a tiny bit bitter to me but most supplements are because i have funky acidity naturally. I would say if you like fruit punch then you will love this but if not you wont hate it either.

Mixability: 5/5
I found it to be easiest to use a regular shaker cup. Using a glass and spoon did not dissolve it well. But 30 seconds in a shaker cup and very little grains in the cup. Awesome sauce

Smell: 4/5
It did not smell bad at all in fact it was weak scented to me but as are most pres. As they should be. It did however have a taunting aroma with a hint of ingredients scents here and there.

Ingredients:4/5
I love the profile but like others the prop blend worries me on all things i take now. So for that i cannot give it a 5

Price: 3/5
It is not the greatest bang for your buck but worth your money at the same time. Its tough

Thanks for your thoughtful, honest feedback! It's what we like to hear, so we can improve. The good, the bad, and everything in between!