cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

AlphaMax Final Review:

Sleep: This was the first thing I noticed. It didn't take long for the L-DOPA/ZMA combo to kick in. I am someone who suffers from anxiety at night. Most nights I will stay awake for hours tossing and turning, worrying about life issues. With AlphaMax I was out like a light. I never had time to toss and turn. I can easily say, this was the best sleep I have had in years. In fact the night of my wife's latest surgery, I was nodding off, while she was lying there in pain, I almost got in big trouble for not helping her.

Strength: Here is another place AlphaMax shines. We already no the profile is solid, so strength increase should not be a surprise. Even though I didn't get to run the product the way I hoped, I could tell that with all the missed workouts my strength did not fall off at all. At beginning of log I was running the rack on Biceps day starting with the 60lb DB's and struggled, last week I was able to easily start with 70's. I know 10lbs doesn't seem like much, but that was after missing workouts, and not being in rhythm so to speak.
I know Artimistane really kicks in around week 3 or 4, running this product 8 weeks would be ideal. I believe on an 8 week run I could match my PR's that I hit running ABE/EPro last June.

Libido: This was a tough one to judge for me. I noticed an increase a week or 2 in, but then with all the stress and things going on, I never really had time to think about it. I know for me personally Artimistane lowers my libido, others get the opposite effect. It was not crushed though, the 3,4 and L-DOPA kept it evened out. I bet some people will get a huge Libido boost. The few times I got to take advantage in this category I did not an awesome decrease in refractory time. That is a big plus for a 35 year old like myself. No one wants to wait around for ever for the 2nd round!

Stress: Here is where I need some gurus to chime in. The entire month I was dealt bad news. My wife's stuff, having to buy a new car, having to drop $2,400 to repair a car, medical bills, etc, etc. Usually I would go super Alpha and want to smash everything in site. I would want to punch walls, throw stuff, etc. However, on AlphaMax the entire time I had a real calm overall sense of well being. I never blew up once. Could one of you guys tell me what part/parts of AlphaMax attributed to that? I loved it!

Body Changes: My plan was to run high protein/ moderate carb diet around 2300 cals. In true fat guy fashion that didn't happen. I was never home at night enough to cook decent meals, I relied on a lot of fast/convenient foods. Some nights me wife wanted to eat her favorites to try to make herself forget what was going on. Overall there was no diet. However, my weight stayed the same. No noticeable increase in bodyfat, I actually looked a little leaner in upper body/shoulder area. Even though the goal was to lose weight, at this point I would call that a BIG WIN!

Overall: I can tell that this will be a product that I will run multiple times. I had picked up a bottle from a sale, and was going to run 8 weeks. However, I have decided to take few weeks off of supplements. I will be grabbing more AlphaMax during the black Friday sale, then doing an 8 week run where I can better utilize it. The stacking combos are endless with this product, I have some pretty awesome ideas. With the end of a very popular AI coming in January, I hope a lot of people grab AlphaMax and try it out. It is one of the best all in one products I have seen in long time.

manstr

manstr

Awards
5/5

I'm not going to cover the ingredients of this product, but you can look for yourself and see this is a top notch natural hormone manipulator. Your bases are covered for the most part.

Alphamax lowers estrogen, raises testosterone, increases growth hormone output, and improves sleep. I can attest to the above based on signs and symptoms.

First I'd like to go over strength gain in the gym. Each and every week I was able to either add weight, or increase reps to my lifts. I did get sick in the middle, but I recovered just as my last dose of alphamax had been used, so my lifts are still above baseline, but I did have some loss due to the sickness (I couldn't eat or really move).

Second is recomp / leaning out. This is where the product shines. I was able to gain a pound before the sickness, then dropped a pound after all was said and done after the sickness. I feel like that pound was not only very lean, but the mirror test told me I was losing fat at the same time. During this 30 day "cycle" I noticed increased vascularity, muscle definition, and fullness.

Third I'll talk about overall mind set. I could feel myself getting a bit more of a temper. Added life duties and increased stress during this time were happening, so I'm sure it was a mixture of everything. Anger in the gym was a noticeable improvement however. I brought 100% every day with intensity and strong motivation.

I'll cover everything else not associated with the gym now. Sleep was great, as I would sleep all night, with my alarm being the only thing to wake me aside from the night bathroom trips. Libido was all over the place. Super high, moderately low, or normal. My libido isn't terribly high in the first place, but I can say that I did notice a difference, in the positive direction.

This is a great product and I will definitely be picking it up again.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews guys! We're thrilled to have all this positive feedback thus far, we knew the wait would be worth it.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I'm not going to cover the ingredients of this product, but you can look for yourself and see this is a top notch natural hormone manipulator. Your bases are covered for the most part.

Alphamax lowers estrogen, raises testosterone, increases growth hormone output, and improves sleep. I can attest to the above based on signs and symptoms.

First I'd like to go over strength gain in the gym. Each and every week I was able to either add weight, or increase reps to my lifts. I did get sick in the middle, but I recovered just as my last dose of alphamax had been used, so my lifts are still above baseline, but I did have some loss due to the sickness (I couldn't eat or really move).

Second is recomp / leaning out. This is where the product shines. I was able to gain a pound before the sickness, then dropped a pound after all was said and done after the sickness. I feel like that pound was not only very lean, but the mirror test told me I was losing fat at the same time. During this 30 day "cycle" I noticed increased vascularity, muscle definition, and fullness.

Third I'll talk about overall mind set. I could feel myself getting a bit more of a temper. Added life duties and increased stress during this time were happening, so I'm sure it was a mixture of everything. Anger in the gym was a noticeable improvement however. I brought 100% every day with intensity and strong motivation.

I'll cover everything else not associated with the gym now. Sleep was great, as I would sleep all night, with my alarm being the only thing to wake me aside from the night bathroom trips. Libido was all over the place. Super high, moderately low, or normal. My libido isn't terribly high in the first place, but I can say that I did notice a difference, in the positive direction.

This is a great product and I will definitely be picking it up again.
So how did this compare to other test boosters?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review. Iv been looking for a good review in detail before I ran mine. Picked some up with the bogo deal. The pre workout alphamax is awesome. Very strong, clean energy, amazing pump.
Thanks again

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review. Iv been looking for a good review in detail before I ran mine. Picked some up with the bogo deal. The pre workout alphamax is awesome. Very strong, clean energy, amazing pump.
Thanks again
Thanks for the kind words, I think you mean fitmax though as that's our kick ass pwo. You'll definitely dig alphamax, very powerful stuff. Let me know if you have any questions before you run it and feed back is always appreciated!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review on Fitmax, if you could would you mind posting a full review in the Fitmax section!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'd like to begin with many thanks to all that follow and performax for allowing me to log these. Great Combo with the two FITMAX AND ALPHAMAX. I had good results from these products. AlphaMax provided me with a sense of confidence in the gym, that aggression and alpha feeling. I noticed in the beginning a slight water loss and little weightloss. Then it came I started feeling the weight gain, acne on back and a little tighter. I didn't have huge visual changes but felt good all around. The weight kept coming and was able to add a few solid pounds(which I have yet to shed). I would be able to compare to a couple of other products with same ingredients.... They are very comparable(most know the ones that compare so without saying ill let ya think about it). I was able to have a few better nights rest as well, which is also a bonus, having a crazy work schedule kinda kept me from the normal volume at the gym but I think I was able to minimize my strength loss and continue with a steady muscle mind connection, help from FitMax for sure. FitMax is a good product but the flavor and lack of caffeine kinda puts it behind the rest, me being stim tolerant made two scoops a must. I was happy to have a creatine in the product, helps with the recovery for sure. Thanks a"gain" guys was a bonus for myself using your products.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Final Review:

Today is my last day on AlphaMax and I'm not looking forward to being off this product! If you are thinking about buying this product, go ahead and grab two bottles and run it for 8 weeks, it will be worth it! I recognized noticeable increase in strength, mood, LBM and endurance during my 4 week run.

Week 1:
  • Subtle aggression increase in the gym
  • slight srtength increase
  • feeling slightly more "Alpha"
Week 2:
  • Noticeable strength increase
  • Slight leaning/ hardening effect
  • Improved sleep
  • Increased confidence
Week 3:
  • Aggression still increasing
  • Strength is skyrocketing
  • very noticeable leaning and hardening effect
  • skin becomes more oily
  • Improved sense of "well being"
  • slight size gain
  • Increased endurance
Week 4
  • Most of the effects listed in Week 3
  • Strength increase is AMAZING.
  • feelings of sorrow because I know my bottle is almost empty
I loved this product. It is one of the best "testosterone boosters" that I have tried. (Test Powder,beast test, dpol+erase stack,prime, ect. )Strength gains are comparable to what I had experienced during Prime, with more leaning and hardening.

MY Rating 8.5/10

Solid Product.
Gains in Strength were what made this product Shine.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
5/5

Final Review:

Today is my last day on AlphaMax and I'm not looking forward to being off this product! If you are thinking about buying this product, go ahead and grab two bottles and run it for 8 weeks, it will be worth it! I recognized noticeable increase in strength, mood, LBM and endurance during my 4 week run.

Week 1:
Subtle aggression increase in the gym
slight srtength increase
feeling slightly more "Alpha"

Week 2:
Noticeable strength increase
Slight leaning/ hardening effect
Improved sleep
Increased confidence

Week 3:
Aggression still increasing
Strength is skyrocketing
very noticeable leaning and hardening effect
skin becomes more oily
Improved sense of "well being"
slight size gain
Increased endurance

Week 4
Most of the effects listed in Week 3
Strength increase is AMAZING.
feelings of sorrow because I know my bottle is almost empty

I loved this product. It is one of the best "testosterone boosters" that I have tried. (Test Powder,beast test, dpol+erase stack,prime, ect. )Strength gains are comparable to what I had experienced during Prime, with more leaning and hardening.

MY Rating 8.5/10

Solid Product.
Gains in Strength were what made this product Shine.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review sir! Glad you enjoyed Alphamax so much and appreciate the kind words

tin gorilla

Awards
3/5

Alphamax had me crapping through the eye of a needle the entire time I was on it. I think I was a little more irritable and aggressive while on it and had intended to run 2 bottles back to back, however after two days on the second bottle I had to call it quits. I think I have a sensitive response to forskolin unfortunately and I was hoping that at some point things would become even a bit more solid, but the suirts continued. This product has a great profile, but like I said I just couldn't take any more fizzy gravy. Had a similar response on original Bioforge which also contains forskolin. Will consider finishing the second bottle at a later date at half dose maybe.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feed back. Unfortunately sounds like you have a sensitivity to forskolin, have you ever ran it solo or just with alphamax and bioforge?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you try dosing your Alphamax with a small meal? People that do notice GI discomfort generally if they dose there forksolin with food it curbs the issue.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax Final Review

Strength: Strength increases were subtle, but that was not my main goal. All of my lifts went up in weight during the four weeks despite losing a pound in the four weeks. My goal was to put on a pound. Anyways, all things considered, I am happy with how Alphamax delivered in this department. 9/10

Pumps: I did not take it pre workout until the very end. My first dose was first thing in my morning. However, when I did dose two caps pre workout, I noticed a major increase in pumps. Sometimes even painful. 9/10

Sleep: Sleep quality was great. I would wake up only once, sometimes twice to use the bathroom. I would fall right back to sleep and felt very refreshed in the morning, even if I got less than 8 hours which I usually need to function. 10/10

Libido: Was increased, nothing incredibly high, but it was higher than normal. 7/10

Body Composition: I lost a pound, but look like I got bigger, at least that is what I was told by a gym goer that I talk with occassionally. Eerything seems bigger or the same size, but my waist is smaller. I am slightly more defined. 9/10

Misc: Other things I noticed were an increase in appetite, recovery seemed to be improved a little, and confidence/my sense of well being was also pretty high throughout the log.

Final Thoughts: I would suggest Alphamax to anyone looking for a test booster. It could be used while cutting, bulking, or recomping. Sleep quality definitely shine with this product. Pumps are solid when dosed pre workout. This is probably one of the better test boosters I have tried. Alphamax may not be too well known, but it should be. With a solid price and formula, you cannot ask for more. 9/10

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
Good write up man! I'm running it for 8 weeks and on second bottle. Killed shoulders this morning and did notice the pump taking it pre-workout. I normally only take it morning, workout mid day, and take another dose in the evening.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Alphamax Final Review

Strength: Strength increases were subtle, but that was not my main goal. All of my lifts went up in weight during the four weeks despite losing a pound in the four weeks. My goal was to put on a pound. Anyways, all things considered, I am happy with how Alphamax delivered in this department. 9/10

Pumps: I did not take it pre workout until the very end. My first dose was first thing in my morning. However, when I did dose two caps pre workout, I noticed a major increase in pumps. Sometimes even painful. 9/10

Sleep: Sleep quality was great. I would wake up only once, sometimes twice to use the bathroom. I would fall right back to sleep and felt very refreshed in the morning, even if I got less than 8 hours which I usually need to function. 10/10

Libido: Was increased, nothing incredibly high, but it was higher than normal. 7/10

Body Composition: I lost a pound, but look like I got bigger, at least that is what I was told by a gym goer that I talk with occassionally. Eerything seems bigger or the same size, but my waist is smaller. I am slightly more defined. 9/10

Misc: Other things I noticed were an increase in appetite, recovery seemed to be improved a little, and confidence/my sense of well being was also pretty high throughout the log.

Final Thoughts: I would suggest Alphamax to anyone looking for a test booster. It could be used while cutting, bulking, or recomping. Sleep quality definitely shine with this product. Pumps are solid when dosed pre workout. This is probably one of the better test boosters I have tried. Alphamax may not be too well known, but it should be. With a solid price and formula, you cannot ask for more. 9/10

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was doing 2 AM and 2 pre bed, then switched to 2 pre workout even though I mostly train mid day. I don't think taking the first dose mid day would provide any negative effects. I would take it for the pump!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
5/5

After 4 weeks of recomping with Alphamax, I can say it's a great addition no matter what someone's goal are. I was hardening up with no change in diet, slipping a couple days with some cheats but Alphamax had my back with no lasting damage. I don't get GI stress from Forskollin so I love the profile on it. My sleep has improved greatly with 2 caps before bed. On morning or midday workout days, I'll take 2 preworkout and the pumps are great. 2 in the morning has little to no effect on energy that I can tell. Mood is good throughout the day, looking forward to lifting and just having a good time. The B6 and L-Dopa have helped my nipples become more uniform as they were a little conical from losing weight last year and having a decent amount of chest fat. I am excited to see how Alphamax does on my cut. It does give me some chest/back/neck acne when combined with DAA but I can live with that for the test boost. Strength has been going up at near same levels as my bulk and so I think it should help me retain strength on my cut.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review man!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Big thanks to nicksox15 for the opportunity to try out alphamax! I used this for 4 weeks with a calorie surplus diet. The main reason for wanting to try out this product is the affects on libido. Alphamax greatly increased my libido and sex drive along with nice aggression in the gym, the other added benefits are a great addition as well. Expect some leaning and dryness with the arimistane and possible lean mass gains from the forskolin. With a tailored diet this can be used for bulking or weight reduction. This product is at the top of my favorites list and will definitely make future purchases. Great job Performance Labs!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed it sir!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hvatech your review didnt count for the total, you had to press submit review at the top of the thread.

Glad you enjoyed it so much!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to update on my Alphamax experience:
I just wrapped up my 8 week run with Alphamax and I am extremely impressed. I ran a 4 week recomp and 4 week cut with the 2 bottles. The product seemed to shine either way. As I said in my review above, it was helpful during my recomp but this product really showed in the cut stage. I dropped about 6 lbs in 4 weeks using Alphamax. Strength was still up in a deficit. Body comp changes were extremely favorable as my middle 2 abs started showing during this run with very little adjustment to diet. Overall a great supplement with plenty of benefits to go around.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review man! Really enjoy following your log, keep killing it!

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
5/5

Well, I couldn't be happier. At 43, I've run a LOT of test boosters and this is tops for me. I ended up gaining 3 pounds and lost 1%-2% body fat on a slight surplus with high carbs. This was run dead solo, not even creatine.

Libido: A main reason for trying this and extremely impressive results in this area almost from day 1. Horny and solid morning wood after being almost nonexistent.

Sleep: Next biggest improvement. I'm a horrible light sleeper and this stuff put me out almost immediately and slept much deeper and about an hour more than normal. Dosed about 30 minutes before bed while other dose was early-mid morning.

Body comp: Oh boy the leaning/hardening was fantastic and what I expected given ingredients. Most noticeable in abs and shoulders/arms. Very pleased with overall changes very evident in mirror.

No real alpha or aggression. Drive during GVT sessions were great and just wanted to keep lifting, this was a positive change as well. Hard for me to judge on strength changes purely from Alphamax but I did feel stronger at the end of workouts than I normally would on most days but that could be fluctuations in diet as well.

Overall I felt this product was fantastic and will be running again soon for 8 weeks.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks for the review! Very happy Alphamax treated you right! And if you only ran for four weeks, you're in for a real treat with an 8 week run!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

Strength: Didn't see much of a change, but I am cutting and didn't lose any strength, plus been focusing more on grappling and conditioning.

Pumps: I did see a difference in pumps, also see a difference in overall vasculairty.

Sleep:This was great! Amazing sleep with the L-Dopa/ZMA combo, sleep was very much improved with Alphamax.

Libido: Alphamax is the best test booster I've used yet for libido, I was not expecting such an increase, this product for me was the ultimate libido boost!

Body Composition: I have made some changes, a bit leaner, more of a dry look. Very happy with the overall results in just a month.

Overall Score- 5 out of 5: Best test booster I have used yet, I'd imagine this stacked with DAA would be pretty wicked! Great job Performax Labs on putting together such a great formula. I will def be using this again in the near future!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strength: Didn't see much of a change, but I am cutting and didn't lose any strength, plus been focusing more on grappling and conditioning.

Pumps: I did see a difference in pumps, also see a difference in overall vasculairty.

Sleep:This was great! Amazing sleep with the L-Dopa/ZMA combo, sleep was very much improved with Alphamax.

Libido: Alphamax is the best test booster I've used yet for libido, I was not expecting such an increase, this product for me was the ultimate libido boost!

Body Composition: I have made some changes, a bit leaner, more of a dry look. Very happy with the overall results in just a month.

Overall Score- 5 out of 5: Best test booster I have used yet, I'd imagine this stacked with DAA would be pretty wicked! Great job Performax Labs on putting together such a great formula. I will def be using this again in the near future!
Thank you for your review and log JD. Glad to hear you enjoyed your run! Next time, stack it with ArA.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review sir! Very good for four weeks, alphamax really shines weeks 4-8 so keep your eye out for sales and give it a full run!

drew18

Awards
I am gonna start my second bottle of alphamax within the next couple of weeks. What would be the best to stack with it. I ran my first 4 weeks with fitmax preworkout. Cut fat now looking to really push it to the next level. Any ideas?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Nutraplanet, you can get the Alphamax + HyperMax if you want a strong pre workout that will help with energy, pumps and endurance. Or they have a Alphamax + CreMax which is a complex creatine, helping to increase size, strength and recovery. Check it out, prices are crazy low!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out Nutraplanet, you can get the Alphamax + HyperMax if you want a strong pre workout that will help with energy, pumps and endurance. Or they have a Alphamax + CreMax which is a complex creatine, helping to increase size, strength and recovery. Check it out, prices are crazy low!
DANGIT! When I first tried alphamax, they had the hypermax combo but I didn't have the funds to buy in time before it was over. Now, I just started my second run of it a couple days ago and when I went to order, Nutraplanet was out of stock so I had to order from Island, and now they have the combo again!

I seem to have bad luck with this...

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DANGIT! When I first tried alphamax, they had the hypermax combo but I didn't have the funds to buy in time before it was over. Now, I just started my second run of it a couple days ago and when I went to order, Nutraplanet was out of stock so I had to order from Island, and now they have the combo again!

I seem to have bad luck with this...
Tough timing! Can always stock up now so you don't miss again :)

drew18

Awards
Just purchased the alphamax and cremax package. Is there anything else recommended to stack with the 2

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on your goals sir, alphamax is pretty great all around! Be sure to throw your order number in the giveaway thread!

drew18

Awards
For someone looking to start the alphamax and Cre-max stack and is looking to clean bulk and "tighten it up" what else would you recommend stacking with these two? (Asking for a friend)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For someone looking to start the alphamax and Cre-max stack and is looking to clean bulk and "tighten it up" what else would you recommend stacking with these two? (Asking for a friend)
If your friend has never ran Alphamax before, then I would run it for 8 weeks solo. I would only stack it with a product that I have also ran in the past. If one runs two products they have never ran before, it will be difficult to see if each product helped the person or if the person only responded well to one of the two products. With that said, one can stack it with a fat burner such as Alphamine, Alpha T2, Lean Extreme, Reduce XT, etc.

drew18

Awards
He has ran it once for 4 weeks but wants to do a full 8 weeks. Would stacking the Cremax with the alphamax be a bad idea just in general?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, most people run creatine year round so no worries there!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Lean/drying abilities 5/5- I'd like to first start out by saying my first 7 of 8 weeks on this I was bulking and in a slight caloric surplus, often times exceeding 4k calories. One thing that stayed consistent with this was that i never looked or felt bloated while on Alphamax. I stayed fairly lean and hard during the surplus and didn't have that puffy look. Most people will complain that a product doesn't work on a bulk because they gain quite a bit of weight basically eating whatever they want. Well I had high sodium and generally over a gallon of water a day and I never once felt like I was letting myself go. This product will be very versatile to you in a bulk cut or recomp.

Size/strength gains 5/5 While I would have like to have blood work done, I couldn't mainly because I was broke and cant really afford that right now. But this is another aspect that shined greatly during my run. Ill post some pics later like I stated, and as I've said before i didnt gain much for size, but that's mainly because i don't train for size being mainly an olympic lifter. One thing i did notice though is my back did increase and my chest/triceps increased in size most noticeably. Aside from that you'll notice the multiple Pr's throughout my log that i achieved. I added quite a few lbs onto my bench, increased endurance/triples/doubles on my squats my olympic lifts also increased and heavier weights became easier to add reps. This product is something i believe all strength athletes who dont want to get into PH/AAS need to try! This was outstanding.

Sleep/Recovery 5/5- Another key aspect to making gains is obviously getting enough rest and proper recovery times. Well training 4 days a row and squatting almost everyday is something most people wouldnt dare to do. I had been squatting fairly often throughout the year just because thats how my lifting program is created so my body was used to the volume, BUT on Alphamax I wasnt nearly as sore the following day. Usually im pretty sore and have to do an extra long warm up just to get ready for back to back squat sessions, but this worked great cutting my recovery time! On top of that, it is a great quality sleep product containing ZMA. Now i didn't experience all of the various weird dreams that some people claim to have but what i did experience was a longer deeper sleep cycle as well as
waking up feeling more refreshed and ready to take on the day.

Nutrition Label 5/5 Now im not talking about how pretty the label looks, im talking about the profile and ingredients included. For start 3,4 Divaniil is something ive responded greatly to in a few natty test products. I dont necessarily know all the science behind it but understand it is supposed to help increase free test. L-Dopa has numerous positive qualities, from just feeling great, to improved sleep and recovery. Arimistane, is a great product overall helping to lower estrogen, dry you out, and can add quality strength through these various pathways. Forskohlii at 95% Is another great standalone, yet something you could stack, with almost everything to help with some lean mass gains. A very promising supplement that ive seen tons of people use for weight loss or lean bulks. And lastly ZMA which is amazing for sleep and recovery. This product has almost everything you would want as a natty test booster, an AI, or something to throw in your PCT, easily something I would give a 5/5

Other Miscellaneous features 5/5 So most people experience dry joints while on this and fortunately for me I never had that product. I also noticed while taking this I felt hungry quite often which was great considering when I bulk I always find it difficult to eat enough food. Another great feature is you're only taking 2 pills in the AM and Pm and the dosing can be very versatile depending on when you train. As stated before this is great if youre looking to put on mass, lean out, or just recomp your body a little bit. I noticed pretty great strength ganis on it despite it only being a natty product! Nothing but positive things with this supplement. Overall I am giving this supplement a 5/5 and it is something I will definitely take again in 8-12 weeks

Again Id like to thank Performax Labs for creating such a great product. If only there was some way that I could have access to this all the time :D I without a doubt will be logging it again in the future alongside other products!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review I-Throw, we def. appreciate all the detail and it helps gives future users and idea of what to expect!!

Awesome log and awesome review brother!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
5/5

First, I want to give thanks to the guys at Performax for giving me the opportunity to log a month of this product

Some stat changes:
Weight - 268->274
OHP AMRAP set - 180x5 -> 195x4 (TUT 3/4 reps at start to full lock-out explosive reps at end so significant improvement)
Squat AMRAP - 295x4 ->325x4 (all time rep PR)
Bench AMRAP - 250x6 -> 250x10 (all time rep PR)
Dead AMRAP - 295x6 -> 300x10 (strapless rep PR is this getting repetitive?)

As is clear, weight and strength were both up a good bit over the course of this month. I also experienced some improved sleep (occasionally when I got the dosing right), increased urination/drying, increased libido, and an increased confidence/motivation.

This product hit it on the head in every area I hoped and delivered far more than expected. While I was/am certainly heavier than before my run, I also experienced a significant leaning and increase in overall muscle hardness.

Before and after pictures were taken and can be found in my log, but overall I can't give this more than 5 stars or I would. I would recommend it to anybody as part of a recomp stack and plan to definitely give it an 8 week go in the future.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review. Glad Alphamax treated you so well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Dosing:
2 Caps a day
I tried to aim for pre-workout (With First meal or 3PM in a fed state)
1 cap1 6-8 hours later (either in afternoon or closer to bed as suggested off label)

Formula:
3,4 Divinylltetrahydrofuran naturally occurring in Uritca Doicia. Its unique ability to inhibit SHBG leads to dramatically increased Free Tesosterone levels.

Mucana Pruriens has been shown to increase LH leading to increased testosterone levels

Arimistane acts as an irreversible inhibitor of aromatase, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.

Forskolin has been shown to increase cAMP levels, a molecule important for initiating a cascade of crucial effects in the body, namely its role in hormone regulation. Forskolin is widely known for its ability to simultaneously increase lean body mass while decreasing fat mass.

Both Zinc and Magnesium play a crucial role in hormone regulation, immune system function and cellular growth and repair. These minerals may be depleted in athletes and those that push themselves to the limit, so keeping these minerals replenished will help to aid in muscular recovery

Week 1:

Increase in Strength – I started a new mesocycle this week after my last 4 week mesocycle which was a complete 180 on my training and more power oriented so the first week was spent getting use to the new exercises and rep / set schemes.

Increase in performance (Mucana Pruriens(98% L-Dopa) – Read above.. Nothing to note here but getting adjusted to the new program

Small Recomp Effect (F95) – I will attach progress pics from Week 1-4 at the end to show you the ending difference between the run

Small Increase in sleep (ZMA) – Nothing to note, I am a very light sleeper.

Week 2: The only real change here is a slight boost in my complex movements on the Alphamax as I ramped up the weight trying to focus on progressive overload on my complex lifts in this mesocycle (Incline Bench 235 x 8 for reps), Squat ( 335 x 8 High Bar). No changes in sleep as I am a very light sleeper and work a very high amount of hours per week, so sleep is a little on the lower side for me. NO changes in performance or looks in the mirror. Small 1lb bump over the last 2 weeks

Week 3: Again more progress on my lifts I am also starting to note a hardening feeling maybe from the F95, but overall I have seen no real fat gain while running the product over these last 3 weeks and calories have been bumped by 150 per day upward to almost 3500-3600 per day and cardio is only 2 HIIT Sessions a week and 1 LISS session. Which helps overall recovery on my workouts and also strength gains. So far so good. No real rise in libido or anything form the test boosting properties.

Week 4: When it is all said and done I was up 1.5 pound in these 4 weeks while kcals rose 150 kcals per day (off and workout days). Strength rose a touch as I added 2 reps to incline bench 235 x 10 , Squat was 335 x 10 which is an alltime best for me as a high bar. I usually squat low bar so this meso threw me off a bit with the change. Overall I felt no real change in sleep to be completely honest, but ZMA for the most part wont raise sleep or deepen sleep as some may claim. My Zinc and Magnesium levels are good from the multi + diversity in food I do intake. NO real change in libido that I could note off taking the product, but I did find the increased performance and strength to come through on a good diet and training program.

For trying this out for 4 weeks I defiantly did nothing a small increase in performance and strength, but besides that the recomp did treat me well while it looks like no fat gain while adding 5 pounds. Inov8ElitePerformance (Austin Stout) one of the coaches off the staff does my diet and training and keeps me in check. I felt this was a good way to help push the buttons a bit and add a small amount of size in a small month!