CGP Creatine Glycerol Phosphate (400 g)
- 01-06-2016, 03:00 PM
I have gone through a few containers of CGP. I can't stand the texture of regular monohydrates and they usually leave an awkward after taste. I read a lot of info on HCL creatine and decided to give it a shot.
Mixability: 5/5 Given that almost all creatines have to be suspended in whatever liquid you choose just to be able to chug it down, I definitely appreciate that most of the CGP HCL powder dilutes after shaking it.
Texture: 5/5 Again, I can not stand the gritty feeling of monohydrates. The HCL powder is more fine and can be smoothly chugged away at.
Taste: 5/5 Zero after-taste and doesn't make me hate my life while I'm drinking it. If you take the flavorless with water only, it has a slight sweet flavor due to the glycerol.
After trying out CGP, will definitely be my only creatine supplement until something even better comes along.
Similar Forum Threads
- By uubiduu in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-02-2013, 08:41 AM
- By 3_staxxx in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-07-2013, 07:36 AM
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2004, 11:33 PM