Micronized Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) (150 Grams) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
Micronizedj Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) (150 Grams)
Micronizedj Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) (150 Grams)

Manufacturer:

Analyzed Supplements

Price: $14.99

Rating: 3.33 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 3.33 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

Micronized Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) (150 Grams)

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3/5

Very good for pumps. Mixability is pretty poor but that is to be expected with GMS. No matter how much water I used or how much I shook the bottle there would always be particles floating on the top. Another issue I had was GI stress. I am not sure the mechanism behind it but I always wound up in the bathroom 15 minutes after drinking this. It wasn't unbearable but still not what I wanted preworkout.
  2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not a fan. Didn't get any pump from it or any added benefits. I rather get other things. Works for others though
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3/5

Used this product in combo with ArA and Peak Beta+

Initial Ideas: Container was filled to the top but I didn't have a scoop. Used between 6-8g on most days.

Value: N/A Seems decently priced, I picked up from a friend for a trade

Mixability: 2/5 Terrible, Blender, spoon, and every shaker variation I had didnt get the floating particles to dissolve. Even when used with mass amounts of water and BCAAs it was evident and made its way to the top.

Taste: 3/5 Weird but not terrible. Depending on if you use it PWO you will be chewing these particles.

Effectiveness: 4/5 Pumps were provided hands down. Onset was usually about 2 exercises in after my WmUp but would hit right on time for me. Wasn't skin splitting by itself but maybe the amount could have been adjusted to do so.

Overall: 3/5 With all the different "Pump" items out this just fell short for me. Used in combo with ArA for specific purposes from my research and I wasn't disappointed at all, but I am far from impressed. To each their own as I think its a great add in.
  4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

I received this as part of a promo from AS. This product is no frills and loaded with pump. I ran it with XFA for emulsification purposes, and at times the pump was painful.. I did feel more hydrated as well. Only drawback is that you have to measure it out yourself. It's also micronized, so it goes down a bit easier (but still with a little almost retching ;))
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yellow Gold (150 grams)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. DAA Powder (150 grams)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. Glycerol Mono Stearate (100 grams)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:34 AM
  4. Controlled Labs Glycerglow (glycerol monostearate)
    By ari4216 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 07:47 PM