High Volume (295 grams)
- 08-17-2014, 06:53 AM
So I tried the pink lemonade and it is unreal. Obviously mixability is an issue but that's the GMS. Ain't complaining.
Profile screams unheard of pumps and boy does it deliver.
For a smaller dude like me, 1 scoop did the job. And seeing as though many pres include agmatine I started using HV intra workout with 30-40g HBCD, 10g PeptoPro and 15g EAA. It was insaaaaaane.
Can't beat the price, especially for me when serving does the job!
I'm telling you guys, stack this baby intra workout with a carb powder and you'll rip a t shirt or two!
- 08-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Glad to see you enjoyed the product Swol!
That review is how I feel as well, addictive stuffAthletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
Orbit Nutrition Representative; Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
- 08-17-2014, 04:04 PM
- 08-17-2014, 04:10 PM
- 08-17-2014, 04:30 PM
I am not one to go searching for pumps, but I love my agmatine and citrulline for their the cognitive and recovery benefits. HV is well priced and tastes great, along with providing a perfect amount per serving. I normally by bulk agmatine, but I feel that the quality of the agmatine in HV is better. I really notice a calm focus when I take this and an accompanying mental clarity. It plays very well with bacopa and ashwagandha for a nice mental awakening.
Pumps are definitely there and I think anyone buying this soley for that reason will be very happy. It is a quality product.
- 08-17-2014, 04:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By KgTomCat in forum Training ForumReplies: 43Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:46 PM
- By SigEpZeino in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-30-2008, 01:27 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:09 AM
- By meathead1987 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 42Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:34 PM