High Volume (295 grams)

MackyRB

Awards
5/5

I can’t say enough good things about this product. I am a university football player so performance and endurance is essential. I’ve never enjoyed the “comedown” of most preworkouts. So I knew I had to give this preworkout a try and it was just as the doctor prescribed. Not only was my endurance through the roof, but the mix of my pump and vascularity had me looking like my veins were pushing through my skin. My performance never faltered so I was able to continue at a high intensity which is very important in my case. I’ve never used a product that was able to enhance my performance without the “comedown” experienced by most stimulant preworkouts. I would recommend this to any serious athlete looking to improve performance in athleticism, or even if your striving for that mix of pump and vascularity. And if that isn’t enough to convince you, it’s dirt cheap in price, you can’t get a better preworkout for that cost. So if you don’t take my word for it, fine… but give this a try and I guarantee you’ll be coming back for more.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

I’m my first 5 days into my tub, and so far, all I can say is wow!! First off, the flavor is perfect! Just like the Acute FX, these flavors are a welcome change from the same ol fruit punch. I’ve already given out a 2 scoop sample to a buddy of mine. ALL DAY PUMPS!! Feeling full & swole all day long, and especially during my workouts. My first workout on this was arm day. After my first warmup set, I was already feeling it! The vascularity is popping out too! This is my first run with GMS, and I can now see why so many people rave about it! As for the GMS/Agmatine combo. Can I expect cumulative effects, or is it going to be this way each time I dose it? Definitely no complaints thus far. I'm taking this in the mornings with 2 caffeine tablets, so I'm 100% sure where these effects are coming from. Excellent product!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m my first 5 days into my tub, and so far, all I can say is wow!! First off, the flavor is perfect! Just like the Acute FX, these flavors are a welcome change from the same ol fruit punch. I’ve already given out a 2 scoop sample to a buddy of mine. ALL DAY PUMPS!! Feeling full & swole all day long, and especially during my workouts. My first workout on this was arm day. After my first warmup set, I was already feeling it! The vascularity is popping out too! This is my first run with GMS, and I can now see why so many people rave about it! As for the GMS/Agmatine combo. Can I expect cumulative effects, or is it going to be this way each time I dose it? Definitely no complaints thus far. I'm taking this in the mornings with 2 caffeine tablets, so I'm 100% sure where these effects are coming from. Excellent product!!!
Thanks for the great feedback! You can expect amazing effects from High Volume every workout, I'm on my second tub of High Volume now and the effects have not diminished one bit, I stand by what I say, High Volume is THE SUPPLEMENT for 2013!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I might get a lil crazy & order a tub of Acute FX & run them together.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm one week into a tub of pink lem. I think the flavor is great! Very refreshing! The pump came on after 1-2 sets and lasted forever. Im a stim junkie so i need stims in my pwo. This would be awesome paired with something to get you going. All in all i loved the pump and veinage that came with a very tasty pwo.4/5

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great feedback!

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have to say, High volume beat my expectations. I was expecting a good pump product, but for this price, wasn't expecting great things. High Volume is far and away the best pump product for the price, and compares favorably to Hemavol with more servings. Will be my go to product in the future

garz

garz

Awards
4/5

Great product! Pumps are amazing. Dense muscle look for the rest of the day. Veins are prominent as well. Then again, that could just be from merking the gym session.

However, had to drop a star...
After doing 2 scoops for 2 days. I decided to cut it to 1 scoop with a 500mg Agmatine cap. Didn't see much of a real-world difference with out the other 2500mg of L-citrulline. Same effect and basically doubles the servings. Now that's high volume.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really wish I could use this every day! The fullness I feel is awesome.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review :D

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Athletix High Volume

This has been the best preworkout I have tried to date. It provides clean energy, no jitters and packs a punch to keep you motivated and pumped through an entire workout. I have utilized this over the past month for my prep and it has me well ahead of schedule.

Example: Bench Press
Over last few weeks I hit several PRs and the most notable is the BP. In the past I could only hit a few max reps at 365 for 4-5 reps before tapping out in meet at 365lbs. Yesterday I touched 365x 4 sets x 10. PR city,

Example 2: pull-ups
I've been repping pull-ups for up to 5 reps x 8 at the end if my workouts at a bodyweight of 352. So not only am I doing my bodyweight in bench for reps, I'm also pulling it with no problem. PR City

Example 3: Deads
Repping Deads for reps of 10 @ 135, 225, 315 and 3 on 405 with no straps or belt.

Example 4: Curls
I've done curls every time I enter the gym and the end of any workout. Doesn't matter if I do legs, Delts, chest or whatever I've done them upwards of 5 times in one week. Clean Energy! Curling 70lbs for reps of 6-8. The strongest I've been and with little sleep to boot.

How do I take it:
On an empty stomach, I have a high tolerance for stims and such and take anything I have utilized thus far this way. It's a very effective preworkout. Down the hatch 45 minutes before entering the gym and all systems are go. I bet if I was any leaner than I am now I would show vascularity due to the High Volume of work I have been doing in the gym.

How does it compare:
I place this above all the rest I have used. Dare I say it, yes including Jack3d Micro and Neurocore which I recently was using until receiving HV. I have put it to a true test and have not let up in the training. I have been off for the last 2.5 weeks and don't return to work until Monday for a week and off for another 3. So, I saved it just for this time period to give it a full go. I have been on a roller coaster with sleep, due to a newborn and toddler. I've taken advantage of two a days with the leave time. It's been an amazing run with HV and I vouch for the EPICNESS.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Amazing detailed review!!! Thank you HP! Great to hear such awesome feedback :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely an epic product!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

The taste is just fine & it mixes with no problem.The pumps are excellent.I like the fact that it has 5 grams of L-Citrullene and not Citrullene Malate.It also has 1 gram of Agmatine Sulfate per serving which is great.The only con for me is proprietary blend of other ingredients.

Overall High Volume is great if you are looking for a stim free preworkout formula.I plan on using again with ArA.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great review!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

A huge thank you to Judgement Day and the Athletix team for 3 samples of their stim free pump product, High Volume.

First of all, the taste was nice as it wasnt overwhelmingly sweet like most, the pink lemonade is very pleasant. Now on to the important part, the performance of the product!

After my first working set of a drop set on BB incline 315/275/225/185/135/45 (all til failure) my whole upper body was so insanely pumped that last nights workout was quite literally hard to get through. Luckily for me, after that one heavy set my training partner had me focusing on reps and isolation movements for the rest of the workout. Even my biceps were pumped to the max the whole workout oddly enough lol, and my delts felt pumped like it was shoulder day the whole time. Currently sitting at 232, pumps can be outrageous as is, but this made me feel the uncomfortable pump where my whole arm felt very heavy and painfully full.

The night before was very high rep leg work alternated with heavy pause reps and two days later my legs still feel full. I can honestly say that was the best leg pump of my life, although the workout itself, my current size/diet and using karbolyn intra all played their part. Not to take anything away from High Volume, it exceeded my expectations on leg day!

My first dose also led to a rather painful workout when training delts. GMS always gives me really great fullness, to the point where I actually find it rather painful (in a "good pain" kind of way).

My other favorite pump product is Hemavol. I wouldnt feel right rating one over the other with limited experience on this one and having used Hemavol when I was quite a bit lighter (generally the more Im eating and bigger I am, the better my pumps are), but can confidently say that you cannot go wrong either way! High Volume is leaps and bounds ahead of most pump products that I have tried. This stuff is very much the real deal, as I expected from the formula.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the amazing detailed review SwollenONE :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the samples!! I'll absolutely be buying a bottle. I was telling my lifting partner how rare it is that Im actually impressed with a supplement. This stuff has me painfully pumped after the first working set, its quite impressive.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Huge thanks to my man JD and Athletix for the hookup on some High Volume.

INSANE PUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can see that from the product profile and the pumps come on pretty fast. Before your out of the first excercise you are pumped even if you lift light.

Taste: 9
Mixability:8
Pumps: 10
Endurance:8
Energy:8
Strength: N/A

I would put this up there in the pump product group and really give it an overall of a 10.

Versatile product and seems to work better for me than hemovol did.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome review Marms :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid review marms, glad to hear others are enjoying it as much as I did!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
High Volume - 5/5

THE BEST pump product I've used to date. Hemavol doesn't even come close.

Taste - 7/10
Pumps - 11/10
Endurance - 8
Mixability - 7

I am so glad this product is out. Definitely my go to for stim breaks but can easily be added to other stim products. The pumps are often painful but oh so enjoyable.

A big thanks to JD. I will be stocking up with my next order for sure!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

Solid review, Im going to have to look into the rest of their line after having such exceptional results with High Volume.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome review :D

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really wish I could use this every day! The fullness I feel is awesome.
Make sure you're following our social media (in signature) a lot of good giveaways lately on High Volume

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have used a tub of this before but i guess I never wrote my review .! First off, the flavor is perfect! Just like the Acute FX, these flavors are a welcome change from the same ol fruit punch. This reminds me of a watered down Kool-Aid as far as overall taste goes, but again i like to dilute my flavors when i utilize them since I drink a ton of water during my workout.

Basically High Volume = All Day Pumps! Feeling full & swole all day long, and especially during my workouts regardless of what bodypart i was training. I train in a fasted state and The vascularity is popping out too even with 0 carbs in my system during training and really running off BCAA's

! This is my first run with GMS, and I can now see why so many people rave about it! As for the GMS/Agmatine combo not to mention the high dose of CM really aids in overall pump, vascularity and really bringing the word "Volumizer" to a whole nother level

There is no reason why this is not a huge product that can combat other non-stim pre-workouts like Hemavol, BodyOctane, Ultima, Morph, or products like m5 reloaded.

Very good product that is very overlooked

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

I have used a tub of this before but i guess I never wrote my review .! First off, the flavor is perfect! Just like the Acute FX, these flavors are a welcome change from the same ol fruit punch. This reminds me of a watered down Kool-Aid as far as overall taste goes, but again i like to dilute my flavors when i utilize them since I drink a ton of water during my workout.

Basically High Volume = All Day Pumps! Feeling full & swole all day long, and especially during my workouts regardless of what bodypart i was training. I train in a fasted state and The vascularity is popping out too even with 0 carbs in my system during training and really running off BCAA's

! This is my first run with GMS, and I can now see why so many people rave about it! As for the GMS/Agmatine combo not to mention the high dose of CM really aids in overall pump, vascularity and really bringing the word "Volumizer" to a whole nother level

There is no reason why this is not a huge product that can combat other non-stim pre-workouts like Hemavol, BodyOctane, Ultima, Morph, or products like m5 reloaded.

Very good product that is very overlooked

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used a tub of this before but i guess I never wrote my review .! First off, the flavor is perfect! Just like the Acute FX, these flavors are a welcome change from the same ol fruit punch. This reminds me of a watered down Kool-Aid as far as overall taste goes, but again i like to dilute my flavors when i utilize them since I drink a ton of water during my workout. Basically High Volume = All Day Pumps! Feeling full & swole all day long, and especially during my workouts regardless of what bodypart i was training. I train in a fasted state and The vascularity is popping out too even with 0 carbs in my system during training and really running off BCAA's ! This is my first run with GMS, and I can now see why so many people rave about it! As for the GMS/Agmatine combo not to mention the high dose of CM really aids in overall pump, vascularity and really bringing the word "Volumizer" to a whole nother level There is no reason why this is not a huge product that can combat other non-stim pre-workouts like Hemavol, BodyOctane, Ultima, Morph, or products like m5 reloaded. Very good product that is very overlooked
Great review, we appreciate it! Enjoy the bottle and keep us posted on your continued use!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
5/5

Review:

Pump: 10/10
High Volume is the new standard for a supplemental pump product. One look at the profile and you would expect as much. Proper dosages of citrulline and agmatine are very rare to see. Vascularity and muscle fullness was intense ti say the least. One of the only preworkouts I need ti tailor my dose fir based on the workout. Need to tone it down on arm days so they don't feel like balloons about to pop.

Endurance: 8/10
It's called High Volume for a reason. Citrulline shines here I love its endurance effects. I gave this 8/10 against stimmed preworkouts, were I to compare it solely to unstimmed this is in a league of its own. Highly recommend this product to anyone doing GVT or any higher rep hypertropy training.

Taste: 8/10
The Pink Lemonade is a great flavour either alone or when added to other products for some really interesting combinations. I like High Volume either in a lot of water with BCAAs intra or in just 8 oz. water taken pre. Not an overpowering taste but very refreshing when chilled.

Overall: 9/10
The best non-stimmed preworkout on the market hands down. Very versatile, can use in a stim break or add a stim. Also love it both pre and intra workout.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good review dude. I feel the same way. This is some good stuff!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
First off I want to say thank you to everyone at Athletix for hooking me up with a tub of High Volume!

Mixability-Everything mixed really well except for the glycerol mono, obviously. It's no big deal, every time I would take a drink I would just swirl the liquid around so it was suspended in the liquid when I took a sip.

Taste-I had the pink lemonade and 2 level scoops mixed in water tasted fantastic! You won't be disappointed on the taste for sure! I've heard the watermelon is the fav but it would have to be unbelievable if were to beat the pink lemonade:)

Performance/pump-holy sh!t this product exceeded all expectations! The pump at 2 level scoops was out of this world! You could dose it down if you wanted but who would do that if you felt the pump off 2 scoops! This by far was the best pump product I've ever used! I lift fasted so there are no carbs to attribute to the pump. I gave 2 scoops to my bro in law and he couldn't believe it either. He called me after his workout and said "what the hell did you give me? That was the best pump I've ever had!" You have a winner on your hands Athletix! Don't ever change this product! Thanks again for letting me try High Volume, it's one of the best products I've ever used! High Volume and Acute FX would probably be one of, if not the best pre workout stack ever created!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off I want to say thank you to everyone at Athletix for hooking me up with a tub of High Volume!

Mixability-Everything mixed really well except for the glycerol mono, obviously. It's no big deal, every time I would take a drink I would just swirl the liquid around so it was suspended in the liquid when I took a sip.

Taste-I had the pink lemonade and 2 level scoops mixed in water tasted fantastic! You won't be disappointed on the taste for sure! I've heard the watermelon is the fav but it would have to be unbelievable if were to beat the pink lemonade:)

Performance/pump-holy sh!t this product exceeded all expectations! The pump at 2 level scoops was out of this world! You could dose it down if you wanted but who would do that if you felt the pump off 2 scoops! This by far was the best pump product I've ever used! I lift fasted so there are no carbs to attribute to the pump. I gave 2 scoops to my bro in law and he couldn't believe it either. He called me after his workout and said "what the hell did you give me? That was the best pump I've ever had!" You have a winner on your hands Athletix! Don't ever change this product! Thanks again for letting me try High Volume, it's one of the best products I've ever used! High Volume and Acute FX would probably be one of, if not the best pre workout stack ever created!
Glad the product has worked so well for you, certainly enjoyed following the log!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Glad the product has worked so well for you, certainly enjoyed following the log!
It worked amazingly well. There are so many pump products out there that claim they'll deliver an amazing pump and most of the time it's a disappointment, not High Volume, it worked from the very first dose and I literally carried the pump all day long!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I finished my tub of pink lemonade High Volume but I never got around to sitting down and writing my review until now. Like all pre's I base them of of these categories: taste and mixability, pump, energy, and value

Taste and mixability 9/10: I have only tried the PL but it is phenomenal! At first opening the tub you get a pleasant citrus aroma from this very fine powder. I'm sure for those of you that have used GMS products before are aware of is lack of mixability but these clumps do disperse more than that of let's say Glycergrow.

Pump 10/10: very consistent pump that is rare with other products. Also, by far one of the most impressive profiles I have seen on a pump product touting a hefty dose of L citrulline which many companies try and skimp you by using cit mal.

Energy n/a: non stim which makes it versatile enough to use with stim of choice or the perfect option for a stim break

Value 10/10: for 20 legitimate workout and can usually be found for around 20 bucks not too many other pre workouts (aside from bulk ingredients) will give you a better value.

Overall 9.5/10 and in closing a little pump pic because the proof is in the pudding

image-3280689065.jpg

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great review thank you for taking the time to give your feedback brother!
Nice touch adding a picture, glad you enjoyed it

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
So I tried the pink lemonade and it is unreal. Obviously mixability is an issue but that's the GMS. Ain't complaining.

Taste: 5/5

Profile: 5/5

Profile screams unheard of pumps and boy does it deliver.

Dosing: 5/5

For a smaller dude like me, 1 scoop did the job. And seeing as though many pres include agmatine I started using HV intra workout with 30-40g HBCD, 10g PeptoPro and 15g EAA. It was insaaaaaane.

Price: 5/5

Can't beat the price, especially for me when serving does the job!

Overall: 5/5

I'm telling you guys, stack this baby intra workout with a carb powder and you'll rip a t shirt or two!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad to see you enjoyed the product Swol!

That review is how I feel as well, addictive stuff

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I tried the pink lemonade and it is unreal. Obviously mixability is an issue but that's the GMS. Ain't complaining.

Taste: 5/5

Profile: 5/5

Profile screams unheard of pumps and boy does it deliver.

Dosing: 5/5

For a smaller dude like me, 1 scoop did the job. And seeing as though many pres include agmatine I started using HV intra workout with 30-40g HBCD, 10g PeptoPro and 15g EAA. It was insaaaaaane.

Price: 5/5

Can't beat the price, especially for me when serving does the job!

Overall: 5/5

I'm telling you guys, stack this baby intra workout with a carb powder and you'll rip a t shirt or two!
Love it, thanks for posting a review

Keep ripping shirts!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I am not one to go searching for pumps, but I love my agmatine and citrulline for their the cognitive and recovery benefits. HV is well priced and tastes great, along with providing a perfect amount per serving. I normally by bulk agmatine, but I feel that the quality of the agmatine in HV is better. I really notice a calm focus when I take this and an accompanying mental clarity. It plays very well with bacopa and ashwagandha for a nice mental awakening.

Pumps are definitely there and I think anyone buying this soley for that reason will be very happy. It is a quality product.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not one to go searching for pumps, but I love my agmatine and citrulline for their the cognitive and recovery benefits. HV is well priced and tastes great, along with providing a perfect amount per serving. I normally by bulk agmatine, but I feel that the quality of the agmatine in HV is better. I really notice a calm focus when I take this and an accompanying mental clarity. It plays very well with bacopa and ashwagandha for a nice mental awakening.

Pumps are definitely there and I think anyone buying this soley for that reason will be very happy. It is a quality product.
Great feedback! More examples of how it can be used with numerous other products / ingredients to really get the most out of your training and any stack you're running at the time.