High Volume (295 grams)
High Volume (295 grams)

Manufacturer:

Athletix



Price: $29.99

Rating: 4.77 out of 5 stars, based on 13 total reviews.
Rated: 4.77 out of 5 Read all 13 reviews

Submit New Review

High Volume (295 grams)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    5/5


    I have used a tub of this before but i guess I never wrote my review .! First off, the flavor is perfect! Just like the Acute FX, these flavors are a welcome change from the same ol fruit punch. This reminds me of a watered down Kool-Aid as far as overall taste goes, but again i like to dilute my flavors when i utilize them since I drink a ton of water during my workout.

    Basically High Volume = All Day Pumps! Feeling full & swole all day long, and especially during my workouts regardless of what bodypart i was training. I train in a fasted state and The vascularity is popping out too even with 0 carbs in my system during training and really running off BCAA's

    ! This is my first run with GMS, and I can now see why so many people rave about it! As for the GMS/Agmatine combo not to mention the high dose of CM really aids in overall pump, vascularity and really bringing the word "Volumizer" to a whole nother level

    There is no reason why this is not a huge product that can combat other non-stim pre-workouts like Hemavol, BodyOctane, Ultima, Morph, or products like m5 reloaded.

    Very good product that is very overlooked
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I have used a tub of this before but i guess I never wrote my review .! First off, the flavor is perfect! Just like the Acute FX, these flavors are a welcome change from the same ol fruit punch. This reminds me of a watered down Kool-Aid as far as overall taste goes, but again i like to dilute my flavors when i utilize them since I drink a ton of water during my workout. Basically High Volume = All Day Pumps! Feeling full & swole all day long, and especially during my workouts regardless of what bodypart i was training. I train in a fasted state and The vascularity is popping out too even with 0 carbs in my system during training and really running off BCAA's ! This is my first run with GMS, and I can now see why so many people rave about it! As for the GMS/Agmatine combo not to mention the high dose of CM really aids in overall pump, vascularity and really bringing the word "Volumizer" to a whole nother level There is no reason why this is not a huge product that can combat other non-stim pre-workouts like Hemavol, BodyOctane, Ultima, Morph, or products like m5 reloaded. Very good product that is very overlooked
    Great review, we appreciate it! Enjoy the bottle and keep us posted on your continued use!
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    5/5


    Review:

    Pump: 10/10
    High Volume is the new standard for a supplemental pump product. One look at the profile and you would expect as much. Proper dosages of citrulline and agmatine are very rare to see. Vascularity and muscle fullness was intense ti say the least. One of the only preworkouts I need ti tailor my dose fir based on the workout. Need to tone it down on arm days so they don't feel like balloons about to pop.

    Endurance: 8/10
    It's called High Volume for a reason. Citrulline shines here I love its endurance effects. I gave this 8/10 against stimmed preworkouts, were I to compare it solely to unstimmed this is in a league of its own. Highly recommend this product to anyone doing GVT or any higher rep hypertropy training.

    Taste: 8/10
    The Pink Lemonade is a great flavour either alone or when added to other products for some really interesting combinations. I like High Volume either in a lot of water with BCAAs intra or in just 8 oz. water taken pre. Not an overpowering taste but very refreshing when chilled.

    Overall: 9/10
    The best non-stimmed preworkout on the market hands down. Very versatile, can use in a stim break or add a stim. Also love it both pre and intra workout.

  4. Good review dude. I feel the same way. This is some good stuff!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  5. First off I want to say thank you to everyone at Athletix for hooking me up with a tub of High Volume!

    Mixability-Everything mixed really well except for the glycerol mono, obviously. It's no big deal, every time I would take a drink I would just swirl the liquid around so it was suspended in the liquid when I took a sip.

    Taste-I had the pink lemonade and 2 level scoops mixed in water tasted fantastic! You won't be disappointed on the taste for sure! I've heard the watermelon is the fav but it would have to be unbelievable if were to beat the pink lemonade

    Performance/pump-holy sh!t this product exceeded all expectations! The pump at 2 level scoops was out of this world! You could dose it down if you wanted but who would do that if you felt the pump off 2 scoops! This by far was the best pump product I've ever used! I lift fasted so there are no carbs to attribute to the pump. I gave 2 scoops to my bro in law and he couldn't believe it either. He called me after his workout and said "what the hell did you give me? That was the best pump I've ever had!" You have a winner on your hands Athletix! Don't ever change this product! Thanks again for letting me try High Volume, it's one of the best products I've ever used! High Volume and Acute FX would probably be one of, if not the best pre workout stack ever created!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    First off I want to say thank you to everyone at Athletix for hooking me up with a tub of High Volume!

    Mixability-Everything mixed really well except for the glycerol mono, obviously. It's no big deal, every time I would take a drink I would just swirl the liquid around so it was suspended in the liquid when I took a sip.

    Taste-I had the pink lemonade and 2 level scoops mixed in water tasted fantastic! You won't be disappointed on the taste for sure! I've heard the watermelon is the fav but it would have to be unbelievable if were to beat the pink lemonade

    Performance/pump-holy sh!t this product exceeded all expectations! The pump at 2 level scoops was out of this world! You could dose it down if you wanted but who would do that if you felt the pump off 2 scoops! This by far was the best pump product I've ever used! I lift fasted so there are no carbs to attribute to the pump. I gave 2 scoops to my bro in law and he couldn't believe it either. He called me after his workout and said "what the hell did you give me? That was the best pump I've ever had!" You have a winner on your hands Athletix! Don't ever change this product! Thanks again for letting me try High Volume, it's one of the best products I've ever used! High Volume and Acute FX would probably be one of, if not the best pre workout stack ever created!
    Glad the product has worked so well for you, certainly enjoyed following the log!
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Glad the product has worked so well for you, certainly enjoyed following the log!
    It worked amazingly well. There are so many pump products out there that claim they'll deliver an amazing pump and most of the time it's a disappointment, not High Volume, it worked from the very first dose and I literally carried the pump all day long!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  8. So I finished my tub of pink lemonade High Volume but I never got around to sitting down and writing my review until now. Like all pre's I base them of of these categories: taste and mixability, pump, energy, and value

    Taste and mixability 9/10: I have only tried the PL but it is phenomenal! At first opening the tub you get a pleasant citrus aroma from this very fine powder. I'm sure for those of you that have used GMS products before are aware of is lack of mixability but these clumps do disperse more than that of let's say Glycergrow.

    Pump 10/10: very consistent pump that is rare with other products. Also, by far one of the most impressive profiles I have seen on a pump product touting a hefty dose of L citrulline which many companies try and skimp you by using cit mal.

    Energy n/a: non stim which makes it versatile enough to use with stim of choice or the perfect option for a stim break

    Value 10/10: for 20 legitimate workout and can usually be found for around 20 bucks not too many other pre workouts (aside from bulk ingredients) will give you a better value.

    Overall 9.5/10 and in closing a little pump pic because the proof is in the pudding

    Name:  image-3280689065.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  530.9 KB
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Great review thank you for taking the time to give your feedback brother!
    Nice touch adding a picture, glad you enjoyed it
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  10. Glad you enjoyed it!
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  11. So I tried the pink lemonade and it is unreal. Obviously mixability is an issue but that's the GMS. Ain't complaining.

    Taste: 5/5

    Profile: 5/5

    Profile screams unheard of pumps and boy does it deliver.

    Dosing: 5/5

    For a smaller dude like me, 1 scoop did the job. And seeing as though many pres include agmatine I started using HV intra workout with 30-40g HBCD, 10g PeptoPro and 15g EAA. It was insaaaaaane.

    Price: 5/5

    Can't beat the price, especially for me when serving does the job!

    Overall: 5/5

    I'm telling you guys, stack this baby intra workout with a carb powder and you'll rip a t shirt or two!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Glad to see you enjoyed the product Swol!

    That review is how I feel as well, addictive stuff
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Swolbraham View Post
    So I tried the pink lemonade and it is unreal. Obviously mixability is an issue but that's the GMS. Ain't complaining.

    Taste: 5/5

    Profile: 5/5

    Profile screams unheard of pumps and boy does it deliver.

    Dosing: 5/5

    For a smaller dude like me, 1 scoop did the job. And seeing as though many pres include agmatine I started using HV intra workout with 30-40g HBCD, 10g PeptoPro and 15g EAA. It was insaaaaaane.

    Price: 5/5

    Can't beat the price, especially for me when serving does the job!

    Overall: 5/5

    I'm telling you guys, stack this baby intra workout with a carb powder and you'll rip a t shirt or two!
    Love it, thanks for posting a review

    Keep ripping shirts!
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    Love it, thanks for posting a review

    Keep ripping shirts!
    haha np man, i got a video on instagram of the stupid high volume pump!
  15. 5/5


    I am not one to go searching for pumps, but I love my agmatine and citrulline for their the cognitive and recovery benefits. HV is well priced and tastes great, along with providing a perfect amount per serving. I normally by bulk agmatine, but I feel that the quality of the agmatine in HV is better. I really notice a calm focus when I take this and an accompanying mental clarity. It plays very well with bacopa and ashwagandha for a nice mental awakening.

    Pumps are definitely there and I think anyone buying this soley for that reason will be very happy. It is a quality product.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I am not one to go searching for pumps, but I love my agmatine and citrulline for their the cognitive and recovery benefits. HV is well priced and tastes great, along with providing a perfect amount per serving. I normally by bulk agmatine, but I feel that the quality of the agmatine in HV is better. I really notice a calm focus when I take this and an accompanying mental clarity. It plays very well with bacopa and ashwagandha for a nice mental awakening.

    Pumps are definitely there and I think anyone buying this soley for that reason will be very happy. It is a quality product.
    Great feedback! More examples of how it can be used with numerous other products / ingredients to really get the most out of your training and any stack you're running at the time.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. High-Volume Lee Priest Routine
    By KgTomCat in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:46 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 01:27 PM
  3. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:09 AM
  4. High volume training, your opinions on my program
    By meathead1987 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
  5. 12 week high volume program utilizing M1T as a cutting aid
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 01:34 PM