Ritual (45 servings)
Ritual (45 servings)

Manufacturer:

ANS Performance

Price: $32.99

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 4.5 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

Ritual (45 servings)

1. I love this thing, great pumps and vascularization. It does what it says, but some of my friend had stomach problems while taking it
  2. 4/5

ANS Ritual Review

Flavor Apple: The flavor was pretty good. I love green candy apple flavoring, candy, supplements, whatever it may be I love it. This wasn't the best green apple flavor I've ever had. I wish it was a little more sweet or sour, like real candy apple flavoring. It wasn't bad though and went down easily. It wasn't too light but like I said it wasn't all that strong either. Right in the middle in terms of the strength of the flavor.

Mixability: I didn't notice any problems with the product mixing. A few swirls in my bottle and it was all mixed. I didn't notice any floating pieces and def didn't choke on anything while I was drinking the product.

Energy: The first two days I took 1 packet. The energy was noticeable for sure. Wasn't too strong but it was there to carry me through my workouts. The first day I crashed hard when I came home from the gym but it could have been the overall day whiched caused the stress. I didn't notice it the next day at all. The last day I took 2 packets and the energy didn't seem to increase all that much but it was stronger. I wouldn't say it doubled but it was more noticeable. The energy is exactly what I look for, it was clean, no jitters, but it was still noticeable to get a bit more amp'd up for the workout.

Focus: Didn't get much increased focus from the first two packets. However when I took two packets I noticed a jump in focus. I was dead set on getting my goals complete in the gym. Not tunnel vision but with a combination of the energy I was in the zone. The two packets also provided me with a good mind/muscle connection.

Pump: The pumps were above average. Agamtine could be hit or miss with me especially under 1g preworkout. However even at 1 packet the other ingredients picked up the slack and I still noticed an increase in pumps. At two packets the pumps were good but didn't seem to increase or dobule from just one packet.

Thermo: Ok this is a weird one and I don't know how it really happened but, at two packets I was sweating like a mad man. I am on other products that may contribute to thermo effect but I've been on the products for a bit now and nothing like this happened and I'm not taking other stimulants. I described in my log that when I was leaving the gym it felt like I had jumped in a pool with my clothes on.

Overall: So with DMAA going away I haven't been all that impressed with many of the new preworkouts coming the market. This is the exception. It provided me good energy that I could feel. I am pretty happy with this product and would put it atop the list of the preworkouts that have come to the market in awhile. I wish I had a tub of the product to further experiment with this preworkout. Overall it gets the Gotti Seal of Approval
  3. 5/5

Mixibility 9/10- I have mixed with just a spoon, and it mixed right up, there were some particles left at the bottom, but no big chunks. When shaken, it mixes perfectly.

Taste 8/10- The smell of the powder is absolutely amazing and the taste follows through. not the best I've ever had, but definitely on the good side.

Energy 9/10- Its an eye opener. It is a good fluent rush of energy with no noticeable crash. amazing focus properties

Pump 9/10- I am impressed, I rarely can tell the difference between most preworkouts and any pump feeling, but Ritual did seem to provide some added pump.

An added point, that I often do not get from most preworkouts, is focus. Although I always go to the gym with a purpose, Ritual added to this effect and I really felt emerged in what I was doing. This is something I will definitely use again.

4. Thanks for the great review!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  5. 4/5

Taste: 5/5 I had Icy Blue Freeze. It reminded me of blue Kool-Aid or Powerade. It was a very subtle flavor. It wasn't sour like some powders can be. It was actually refreshing too drink.

Mixability: 5/5 I just dumped it into a water bottle and gave it a quick swirl. There was no settling or grit.

Energy: 4/5 The energy was definetly there. I tried between 1 and 2 scoops. The energy was there throughout the duration of the session and I didn't crash. If you're wanting a stimmed pre, then this is a good bet. The only reason I didn't give this a 5, is because sometimes I would get the jitters off it. Still, it's definetly solid.

Pumps: 4/5 Good pumps. Not much else to say about that :)

Overall, it's a solid product that I would try again.

6. Thanks for the great review
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  7. 5/5

Well I was skeptical about this when i first got my hands on it.. Stim free? Well I can honestly say it really did live up to my expectations!

Taste: 8/10-
    Green apple, definatley could tazte the apple flavour but a little bitter for my personal liking.

Mixability: 10/10-
    No issues here for me.

Effects: 9.5/10-
    Incredible focus from this pre-workout, only slight downside was that if i needed a 'pick-me-up', this wasn't the right product. But i just popped a caffeine pill and was good to go.

Cost: 10/10-
    For the price, it really is amazing. Was super impressed!

Overall- 9.5/10.

Pretty amazing product IMO, great focus, good taste, great mix & price. Its a product I would definatley purchase again, only reason it gets 9.5 is because it cant be used as a boot for energy, but It clearly states that on the label.

8. This is a product that has been on the market for quite a while, but I've gotta say this is a pre-workout that is highly underrated!

Taste: 4/5 I've gone through two tubs, first being Icy Blue Razz and the second Watermelon. Out of those two I prefer the Icy Blue Razz, but Watermelon reminds me of Athletix High Volume. Both flavors are subtle with very little aftertaste.

Mixability: 5/5 . . . Absolutely no issue here.

Ingredient Profile: 4/5 . . . . There are some ingredients that I really don't prefer in a pre-workout (creatine and beta-alanine) but the inclusion of them at two scoops has you at suggested/clinical doses. Solid dose of agmatine, and the stim/focus blend does quite a nice job.

Performance: 5/5 . . . . What is great about this product is the overall consistency from workout to workout. This pre-workout was a solid performer from the beginning of my first tub to the conclusion of the last tub (today).

Overall: 4.5/5 . . . . . Very solid, underrated pre-workout. Only reason it does not receive a full "5" is for the fact that I (personally) can do without creatine and beta-alanine, food and dye coloring in a pre-workout. If consistency, solid energy and focus are something you're looking for ANS Ritual is definitely worth a shot.

-Matt

Similar Forum Threads

1. JACK3D (Jacked 45 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 01:41 PM
  2. Blood Rush Pump (45 servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  3. XCEED (45 servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:34 AM
  4. !!!Purple Wraath Lemonade 45 Serving at Nutraplanet !!!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:27 AM
  5. !!!Purple Wraath Lemonade 45 Serving at Nutraplanet !!!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 11:06 AM