Pure PF3 (50 Servings) Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com
Pure PF3 (50 Servings)
Pure PF3 (50 Servings)

Manufacturer:

MAN

Price: $54.99

Rating: 4.75 out of 5 stars, based on 4 total reviews.
Rated: 4.75 out of 5 Read all 4 reviews

Submit New Review

Pure PF3 (50 Servings)

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

I was very excited to give PF3 a try. Most protein either gives me gas or bloat and the ones that don't I can't stand the taste until now.. I stopped taking my usual protein and replaced it with PF3, and I have noticed a difference over the past 3 weeks. Zero stomach issues I feel like my waist may have even slimmed down!! Also my recovery has been excellent, I started a new workout and had taken a week off the gym and I expected the DOMS to be crazy. I did get sore but no where as bad as I normally would. The taste I love and look forward to drinking PF3 post workout. The only down side I've seen is mixing it but if you add water and stir at the same time I have had no clumping and mixes very good.. I highly recommend trying PF3..
  2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

very interesting. how much protein powder were you taking before you switched?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    very interesting. how much protein powder were you taking before you switched?
    2 scoops a day, AM and PM
  4. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It does clump some but,just swirl it around an swallow and it does fine.This coming from Piston Honda and its workng for me so far.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the reviews guys!
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

In to my end of 2nd week and so far this is one of the best supps. for recovery I have ever used
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

5/5

I have been using PF3 for 3 weeks now. I have replaced all but one 75 gram shake a day with it (was doing 3x75 gram shakes a day before). My recovery is just as good if not better. I have next to zero DOMS, and the candy grape flavor is great!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    I have been using PF3 for 3 weeks now. I have replaced all but one 75 gram shake a day with it (was doing 3x75 gram shakes a day before). My recovery is just as good if not better. I have next to zero DOMS, and the candy grape flavor is great!
    Awesome to hear! Hopefully you're a 1%er and you saw our PF3 challenge in the email. Thanks for spreading the word!
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

17 hydroxy 19norprogesterone
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Wrong thread lol
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Wrong thread lol
    Okay
  12. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pf3 or bio grow? What's the scoop? Which one would be better?
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Well seeing as how you're in a PF3 review thread...
    BOARD TYRANT
  14. New Member

I know Honda. Is it really worth using after a workout? I know your a rep, but would like some honest straight up answers. The only strange thing about posting a question on AB, is that there are so many reps that just push their products. You can't be sure if your getting a straight answer or a " buy this product" answer.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I know; the weird thing about being a rep is that we are experts on our brand's products because we have used them and are uniquely qualified to offer opinions about them, yet people don't trust our opinions because we're reps! So when I tell you that PF3 absolutely aids in recovery and lean growth, I say that as an avid user of the product.
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. New Member

Thank you. I'll probably pick some up on Saturday. Do you think it would stack well with karbolyn?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

It stacks well with pretty much anything! That should make you nice and swole.
    BOARD TYRANT
  18. New Member

Thanx
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4/5

I have started adding a scoop of pf3 in with me regular protein shakes (20-25g pro 2x a day) and have noticed a greater increase in recovery and better strength in the gym. I will be planning on using this more thoroughly and will keep this updated!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Quads_of_Stee View Post
    I have started adding a scoop of pf3 in with me regular protein shakes (20-25g pro 2x a day) and have noticed a greater increase in recovery and better strength in the gym. I will be planning on using this more thoroughly and will keep this updated!
    Good feedback. PF3 definitely delivers.
    I challenge you to drop the protein shakes though, and use PF3 as directed along with whole food protein sources to meet your macro goals. PF3 really shines through on its own. Either way though, the enhanced recovery and stamina is the best part.
    Did you see that deal in Nutraplanet? Buy a PF3, get a free 50 serving tub of Fermented Leucine, AND be entered to win a Giant TV!
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I do have a tub of ferment leucine drew! I bought it right before the hdtv deal started though so I don't think I got entered. I hope there will be a MAN sports new years sale as My next plan is to run a 14week smolov cycle and use pure pf3, gameday, and leucine to fuel it all. If I had more funds I'd throw in pr-xt for a bit but due to current budget I can only allot pure pf3 / gameday. I am just nervous about using pure pf3 on it's own because I've been using protein ever since I started (around 5years ago) and can't drop validate a reason to not use them mentally.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Get your protein however you can, but keep using that PF3! Glad it's treated you so well. It's a great product, and was recently named "Best New Product" by supptalk's awards. Oh yeah, and MAN basically swept everything else btw...
    BOARD TYRANT

Similar Forum Threads

1. White Flood (50 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 07:36 PM
  2. Horse Power (50 Servings)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. Cellmass (50 Servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  4. Clout (50 Servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
  5. Economical 50 serv. NO-Xplode.. NO-Joke ;)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 05:13 PM