Pure PF3 (50 Servings)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
5/5

I was very excited to give PF3 a try. Most protein either gives me gas or bloat and the ones that don't I can't stand the taste until now.. I stopped taking my usual protein and replaced it with PF3, and I have noticed a difference over the past 3 weeks. Zero stomach issues I feel like my waist may have even slimmed down!! Also my recovery has been excellent, I started a new workout and had taken a week off the gym and I expected the DOMS to be crazy. I did get sore but no where as bad as I normally would. The taste I love and look forward to drinking PF3 post workout. The only down side I've seen is mixing it but if you add water and stir at the same time I have had no clumping and mixes very good.. I highly recommend trying PF3..

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
very interesting. how much protein powder were you taking before you switched?

willib

Awards
  • Established
It does clump some but,just swirl it around an swallow and it does fine.This coming from Piston Honda and its workng for me so far.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews guys!

willib

Awards
  • Established
5/5

In to my end of 2nd week and so far this is one of the best supps. for recovery I have ever used

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
5/5

I have been using PF3 for 3 weeks now. I have replaced all but one 75 gram shake a day with it (was doing 3x75 gram shakes a day before). My recovery is just as good if not better. I have next to zero DOMS, and the candy grape flavor is great!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using PF3 for 3 weeks now. I have replaced all but one 75 gram shake a day with it (was doing 3x75 gram shakes a day before). My recovery is just as good if not better. I have next to zero DOMS, and the candy grape flavor is great!
Awesome to hear! Hopefully you're a 1%er and you saw our PF3 challenge in the email. Thanks for spreading the word!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong thread lol

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Pf3 or bio grow? What's the scoop? Which one would be better?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well seeing as how you're in a PF3 review thread...

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
I know Honda. Is it really worth using after a workout? I know your a rep, but would like some honest straight up answers. The only strange thing about posting a question on AB, is that there are so many reps that just push their products. You can't be sure if your getting a straight answer or a " buy this product" answer.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know; the weird thing about being a rep is that we are experts on our brand's products because we have used them and are uniquely qualified to offer opinions about them, yet people don't trust our opinions because we're reps! So when I tell you that PF3 absolutely aids in recovery and lean growth, I say that as an avid user of the product.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Thank you. I'll probably pick some up on Saturday. Do you think it would stack well with karbolyn?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It stacks well with pretty much anything! That should make you nice and swole.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
4/5

I have started adding a scoop of pf3 in with me regular protein shakes (20-25g pro 2x a day) and have noticed a greater increase in recovery and better strength in the gym. I will be planning on using this more thoroughly and will keep this updated!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have started adding a scoop of pf3 in with me regular protein shakes (20-25g pro 2x a day) and have noticed a greater increase in recovery and better strength in the gym. I will be planning on using this more thoroughly and will keep this updated!
Good feedback. PF3 definitely delivers.
I challenge you to drop the protein shakes though, and use PF3 as directed along with whole food protein sources to meet your macro goals. PF3 really shines through on its own. Either way though, the enhanced recovery and stamina is the best part.
Did you see that deal in Nutraplanet? Buy a PF3, get a free 50 serving tub of Fermented Leucine, AND be entered to win a Giant TV!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I do have a tub of ferment leucine drew! I bought it right before the hdtv deal started though so I don't think I got entered. I hope there will be a MAN sports new years sale as My next plan is to run a 14week smolov cycle and use pure pf3, gameday, and leucine to fuel it all. If I had more funds I'd throw in pr-xt for a bit but due to current budget I can only allot pure pf3 / gameday. I am just nervous about using pure pf3 on it's own because I've been using protein ever since I started (around 5years ago) and can't drop validate a reason to not use them mentally.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get your protein however you can, but keep using that PF3! Glad it's treated you so well. It's a great product, and was recently named "Best New Product" by supptalk's awards. Oh yeah, and MAN basically swept everything else btw...