Modern BCAA (150 tablets)
- 06-22-2013, 02:51 PM
- 06-22-2013, 03:05 PM
- 06-22-2013, 03:27 PM
I usually use the powder. Really like the flavors on the Modern BCAA+. These tablets though can be a little more convenient, depending on how you look at it. On the one hand you have to swallow five horse pills per serving. On the other hand you won't have to worry about bringing any powder with you in your travels. You won't taste the leucine which is a good thing. This stuff is also a little cheaper than the powder version. The tablet version however doesn't contain the electrolyte blend though. Personally I can tell a difference drinking the regular powder version with the electrolytes pre-workout. It's up to you though. I like that Usp Labs is giving you the choice though. More options is always better. Pick what your want to use and whatever is most convenient for you. Price is also a bit lower on these so that helps for people who may not be able to afford the higher priced MBCAA+ powder.
I will be done with bottle in about 1 week and have found it a bit more convenient in certain ways.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SynergyIre in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2010, 03:52 PM
- By mjonesjr8 in forum SupplementsReplies: 82Last Post: 09-27-2010, 03:00 AM
- By halfhuman in forum SupplementsReplies: 134Last Post: 09-22-2010, 12:02 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:37 PM
- By zimso in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-2008, 06:43 PM