Platinum Casein (25 servings)

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
5/5

I'm not the biggest on buying casein because I get enough protein from my diet and my normal whey shakes but every once in a while I like to pick some up to use as a pre-bed "meal replacement". This casein has a great nutritional profile and isn't packed with fillers like other companies protein powders which is nice. You get what you pay for with this product because it isn't the cheapest but the quality and flavors are pretty darn good! Chocolate mixed with almond milk was like drinking a light milk chocolate mousse. The vanilla was on the lighter side of flavoring which is nice because I don't like drinking rich vanilla flavors before bed and it was perfect for mixing in other things to make the flavor my own! Hopefully they come out with a greater variety of flavors in the future. If you are looking for a high quality casein protein then Platinum Tri-Celle is the way to go!

foreke77

Awards
The ingredient profile is suspect. Once a company starts adding a creamer and other chemicals that werent in their previous casein, there can be issues