SuperDrive (40 servings)
SuperDrive (40 servings)

Manufacturer:

Gaspari

Price: $32.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

SuperDrive (40 servings)

1. Not the best stuff around. No beta-alanine or taurine. I can't believe they said you can take two scoops when there is already 250 mg of caffeine in one! One scoop is plenty for me!
  2. 4/5

caffeine was too much so I couldn't take two scoops, but one scoop gave me good pumps
  3. 4/5

Pretty good pre workout, a lot of good energy and pumps from the product although Id like to see a few more ingredients. OVERALL, though, I enjoyed the strawberry kiwi version. I had used about 80% of the tub and decided to switch it up though as the flavor was getting a little blah for me.

As I said before great energy and pumps, I would recommend it to potential buyers to try it if it was on sale somewhere!

4. 1 scoop is potent, I can honestly say I would never go above one scoop on this. Energy wise, this is a really solid product.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

5. I really enjoyed this product, and like the ingredients as well.

Value: 5/5 Its a great price for what you get. It says 20 servings but it also has 250mg caffeine per serving so if your caffeine prone than you could dose it a little less. Ive seen it on sale for 25 bucks on a couple sites and has been around for a while.

Ingredients: 5/5 I like the caffeine dosage as said before and i also like the fact that it has L-Carnitine in it. This helps reduce your muscle damage if your doing HIT. This product also has l-tyrosine which helps with your focus and intensity in the gym. Ive noticed a bit of a difference from this product compared to other products.

Dosing: 4/5 As previously said if your prone to high caffeine dosage than you should be fine with a scoop. However if your just starting to workout or haven't been involved for awhile with pre's then I would start out with half a scoop and go form there.

Overall: 5/5 I gave this product a 5 due to the fact that it has great taste, good ingredients and the dosage is good/serving having 250mg caffeine and the blend of focus and intensity aminos.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 08:06 AM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 11:51 AM
  3. NAG (40 servings)
    Replies: 0