SuperDrive (40 servings)
SuperDrive (40 servings)

Manufacturer:

Gaspari

Price: $32.99

Rating: 3.67 out of 5 stars, based on 3 total reviews.
Rated: 3.67 out of 5 Read all 3 reviews

Submit New Review

SuperDrive (40 servings)

1. Not the best stuff around. No beta-alanine or taurine. I can't believe they said you can take two scoops when there is already 250 mg of caffeine in one! One scoop is plenty for me!
  2. 4/5

caffeine was too much so I couldn't take two scoops, but one scoop gave me good pumps
  3. 4/5

Pretty good pre workout, a lot of good energy and pumps from the product although Id like to see a few more ingredients. OVERALL, though, I enjoyed the strawberry kiwi version. I had used about 80% of the tub and decided to switch it up though as the flavor was getting a little blah for me.

As I said before great energy and pumps, I would recommend it to potential buyers to try it if it was on sale somewhere!

4. 1 scoop is potent, I can honestly say I would never go above one scoop on this. Energy wise, this is a really solid product.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

5. I really enjoyed this product, and like the ingredients as well.

Value: 5/5 Its a great price for what you get. It says 20 servings but it also has 250mg caffeine per serving so if your caffeine prone than you could dose it a little less. Ive seen it on sale for 25 bucks on a couple sites and has been around for a while.

Ingredients: 5/5 I like the caffeine dosage as said before and i also like the fact that it has L-Carnitine in it. This helps reduce your muscle damage if your doing HIT. This product also has l-tyrosine which helps with your focus and intensity in the gym. Ive noticed a bit of a difference from this product compared to other products.

Dosing: 4/5 As previously said if your prone to high caffeine dosage than you should be fine with a scoop. However if your just starting to workout or haven't been involved for awhile with pre's then I would start out with half a scoop and go form there.

Overall: 5/5 I gave this product a 5 due to the fact that it has great taste, good ingredients and the dosage is good/serving having 250mg caffeine and the blend of focus and intensity aminos.
  6. 3/5

I got the strawberry kiwi on sale at gnc. was just okay. better options out there for sure.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2016, 03:48 PM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 12:51 PM
  3. NAG (40 servings)
    Replies: 0