Acute FX (80 Capsules)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

So for anyone who follows any logs I have done, you may remember I am no longer a big stim fan. I used to abuse the crap out of EC and 1,3 products, and my body can no longer handle it. For that reason, I spaced the caps out by 30 mins, I figured if I wasn't dead in 30 mins, I could bump it up.

First 2 caps 60 mins before work out: Mixed in roughly 6oz water

Taste: 5/5 I enjoy anything raspberry flavored. Not too overpowering, after taste was not bad at all.

The stim was waking me up pretty quick, I would say within first 10 mins. Not too bad at 2 caps, felt clean.

Last 2 caps 30mins pre: Mixed the last 2 caps in about 10oz water. Taste to me was still pleasant even watered down some.

Review of 4 caps 1 serving staggered 30 mins apart:

Energy: 4/5 Nice, clean energy. I was nervous at first, but staggering it helped me from being to wigged out. I did notice an increase in body temp, I believe it "woke up" the Alpha T2 I used a few hours prior. No jitters, no crash.

Focus: 3/5 This may be skewed because I didn't take the full serving at once. I may have spent more time, making sure the stim wasn't too strong, and that may have taken away from my focus. The non-stim (High Volume) had me so focused that I was cleaning my car out and almost forgot to head to gym lol. However, that was taken full scoop right off the bat, since it was non-stim.

Pump: 3/5 I worked Chest/Tris and had a decent pump going in my tris. High Volume seemed to outperform in the pump category.

Overall 4/5: I think at 4 caps it's great for people like me, who don't like crazy amounts of stims. Others will probably try 5 or 6 pills lol.

I bet the real sweet spot will be 4 caps Acute FX and 1 scoop High Volume... That's my guess

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
8.7/10

Pumps:8/10 pumps are there and are okay, seeing the formula, I would probably add something to this to get a bigger pump going. I did back and know when I really do get a big pump going. I did back and usually back is finicky body part that sometimes produces great pumps other times doesn't.

Endurance 9/10 I really pushed myself while on Acute FX, seeing the profile I have no idea what caused this, I did so many sets for back, usually I do dead lifts or bent over rows. After I did my dead lifts I realized I wasn't tired at all and added bent over rows.

Energy 8/10: it was good, and for 1 normal dose it ranks quite well. Personally I think maybe 6 caps should feel better or maybe add something else maybe a cap of Ephedrine would make it rock even more.

Thermogensis 10/10 I was going to mention this then saw they mention it in their write up and figured that's what they were going for and its awesome it's so apparent. I was dripping sweat the whole workout, I felt so out of shape by the fact of having sweat drip off my face. I pretty great workout one of my best back workouts I’ve had in a while.

Overall 8.7/10
I did back when I sampled the pills took them about 30 mins before the gym session. Really wanted to push myself through as much back as I could. One of the best back workouts I had in a while. I see its on sale, at a ridiculously price, you should pick it up, I am.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
5/5

Ok, I actually won the first bottle that went out before NP got it. It was a promo to guess the ingredient profile, super glad I did! It's been sitting on the supp shelf for a little while now and my father in law called me and he needed some help on one of his job sites yesterday. So I figured what a perfect opportunity to try it out. He has to make sure that when a building is being demolished or renovated that all harmful materials are out of it. So It could be a lot of physical labor. He wanted me to supervise a crew that was taking mastic off a floor that has asbestos in it. I have to wake up at 6:00 am to be on the job site at 8 am. It's quite a drive. I uncapped 4 pills around 6:45 to start sipping on it while I drove. I had to uncap them just cause its cool that there's an actual flavor inside these pills(awesome idea)!
Taste: it was really good, i drank a little out of a water bottle and then poured the 4 caps in. not the best taste I've ever had but up there, I give it a 8/10
Mixability: I had to keep swirling the bottle around to keep the ingredients suspended in the liquid. Not a big deal.
Acute FX hit me fast! I wasn't out of my neighborhood yet and I could feel the energy starting up! I literally sipped on that water bottle for an hr while I drove.
Focus: WOW, zoned in all the way like I was on a mission
Energy: amazing, and it lasted until around 11:00am! Clean and no crash what so ever.
When I got to the job site I was ready to go! My father in law said it would take a half day and we would be done at noon. I said screw this I maybe supervising but I'm working! I was definitely on a mission to get this done, I just kept going and going helping them scrub this damn floor. The focus was incredible, the energy was intense! Then all of a sudden the job was done and it was 10:30! I can't wait to actually workout on this stuff! My initial impression was incredible! You guys have a great product here!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome reviews!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
4/5

4 caps – down the hatch before my upper body day. I opted to keep these in the capsule. However later read that uncapping & mixing in water, they had a good flavor –

Initial thoughts were that it comes on very smooth, clean. I noticed a marked increase in mind-muscle connection. The stim part of this pre comes on very mildly. At first I wasn’t thinking these were much of anything special, but as my workout went on, I could definitely feel that I wouldn’t be slowing down any time soon. I didn’t notice any tingles or flushing, nor did I have that cracked out stim feeling.

Pump: I wouldn’t say that pump was a major factor in this, however lately I have been using Swoll-N & Hemavol (both solo & together) so my baseline for pump might be a tad skewed. Not saying that I didn’t get a decent pump – I did, but just that I wouldn’t say pump is the key part of this product.

Mind-Muscle: Wow – this aspect caught me pleasantly by surprise. The change of focus was quite intense, in a very positive way (note: not euphoric, just a good experience). I could literally feel each muscle firing & could tell exactly what was going on during each rep. My focus was completely locked in. It wasn’t until I put the weights down that I could really feel the stims at work.

Energy: Very smooth & long lasting. I didn’t really feel all that stimmed out until my workout when I tried to drink a cup of coffee about an hour or so after lifting – then I was totally tweaked out. The energy is less of a rush type feeling & more like you just keep going.

Overall: 4/5 - I really enjoyed this product. Full of focus & get-it-done-ness It is strong & long lasting, without tweaking me out (however, stay away from other stims) – I train in the morning, but I could see this being a detriment to those that train later.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

I also got a chance to try Acute FX the new stimulant based Athletix Sports pre-workout product. As with High Volume I originally had hoped to get to see the profile before giving it a shot, but decided to use this prior to a morning training session. Note as with High Volume I took this with X-gels but it was only the third workout with ArA so shouldn't have complicated things too much.

Taste/Texture/Mixability: Not going to lie I was training earlier than usual and fasted so I uncapped this threw it in some water and pretty much slammed it. I didn't notice any real issues with mixing and the taste was solid but I didn't really sip it to get a chance to say how much I liked it. It definitely didn't taste bad or leave any residual aftertaste.

Performance: It had been awhile since I had trained fasted or this early so it was a tall task for a product to really help me power through this workout (and it was arms which I don't like doing alone anyways). I did notice an increase in mental stimulation and a rising feeling in my chest (not a bad feeling) about 20minutes after drinking while I was driving to the gym. It would be hard to rate the pump as I was doing high rep arms and it is pretty hard not to get an insane pump doing that in most of my experiences. The stimulant effect did a solid job getting me through the workout but was never hit with a strong stimulant feel or super focused attitude.

Overall I wish I would have saved this for a more standard testing protocol (a similar session and time compared to my usual dosing of pre-workouts). While it didn't do nothing I wasn't blown away. Interested to see what it contains though as I may be more willing to try it again knowing what is in it and running it during more normal conditions.

**After seeing the final formula and price I think this is a solid product. Simple and effective ingredients (like all the selections).

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Athletix Acute FX Stim Pre-Workout Review

Apologies about forgetting to review the sample of the Stim Pre-workout Capsules. I have been pretty busy with work and haven't gotten around to it.

So this morning I took all 4 caps. Normally I take 200mg of caffeine daily in tab form, however I skipped this today since this stim pre-workout has 250mg of caffeine per the ingredient profile released by Athletix. For the sake of time and convenience, I took the capsules in cap form. However I am aware that the powder in the caps are flavored and can be uncapped & mixed in water.

About 45 minutes after taking the caps I could start to feel my brain waking up. The feeling was very smooth and clean. I noticed an a slight increase in my ability to focus and concentrate. The stim component of this feels slightly stronger than my usual daily dose of 200mg of caffeine. No cracked out stim feeling but slight crash a few hours later.

Pump: The pump was okay, but nothing special. It was similar to pumps I have gotten from bulk CitMal, Agmatine, and Icariin, although it was milder in nature. I got a better and longer lasting pump from the non stim pre-workout sample from Athletix.

Mind-Muscle: The focus was good but very mild. I felt the stim aspect of this product more than the focus and concentration. I had a good work out nonetheless, but focus was only slightly better than normal.

Energy: Energy came on smooth and clean. Overall the energy lasted about 3-4 hours and then I had a slight crash. This usually happen when I go over 200mg of caffeine daily.

Overall: 3/5 - I enjoyed this product but it was rather mild and I also didn't like the slight crash I got a few hours later. I much prefer the non stim pre-workout by Athletix.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love what I'm seeing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
5/5

Final Review

Pump

Very apparent from day 1 to the last day, no question about it. Use this on arms with 2/4 dosing and you will feel like you have helium rushing into your veins and your sleeves about to tear off. its that deadly. Be cautious on leg day because some dont like a pupm in their legs and it can take away from their training, so that is my only thing to really note. Pump came much better in an afternoon session compared to an early AM Fasted session.

Strength

Strength has risen and was noted in each workout via reps, sets, and time under tension (revert back to my workotus to signify this) overall very happy that a stim did aid my training in the end. Overall no complains and was noted.

Focus

Very good, 250mg of caffine is a touch above my sweet spot of 200mg or so, but overall this was nice, especailly for fasted training and upon waking for 6 a.m. sessions where you roll out of bed and get a huge kick in your ass. The caffeine was not as strong dosed 60 minutes after a pre-workout meal but was still noted and still played a great focus during your workout and as you got towards the end. Focus was still present in the post-workout period.

Recovery

Loads of Cirtulline in the formula was key for lactic acid build up and overall recovery. I would have to agree 100%. Even though its a pump/stim focused stack there was benefits to the massive amount of agmatine, citrulline towards performance,endurance and recovery.

Vascularity

See Pictures, mostly present most for ME in legs where i am leanest, my upperbody is stubborn but everyone is different, overall no complains, be cautious again on leg day because it could take away from your session in the end, but overall on arm day its NO LIMITS! Pump pump pump with supersets and its game over!

Thank you again to AX for letting me run this stack and providing my feedback. I cannot thank you enough! This was shorter because i did give up a few servings to a friend while i was in columbus to test out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the amazing review!

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excited to give AcuteFX a go tomorrow morning for chest and tris :D

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Are you stacking it with High Volume or running it solo?
1 gram ArA, 2 caps of ABE, 2 caps of APE, 3 scoops of Glycer-Grow, additional 750 mg of agmatine. I've been using Alphamine/Enhanced/Hyde for the past 1+ month, so let's see how AcuteFX comes through tomorrow :D

Was going to use the AcuteFX this morning but it was a full deadlifts + some legs + full abs and obliques workout and I didn't want to risk it if the product happens to not work as well on me. Ha ha.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE with preworkout is quite impressive in of itself. JD I remember running 2 caps ABE w/ 4 scoops Origin/2 scoops Protocol (or maybe it was 2 Origin/4 Protocol...?), ArA, and 5 scoops Glycergrow. GOOD LAAAAAAAAWD.

Can't imagine replacing the Origin/Protocol with AcuteFX/HV! CRAZZZZZZZEEEE!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 gram ArA, 2 caps of ABE, 2 caps of APE, 3 scoops of Glycer-Grow, additional 750 mg of agmatine. I've been using Alphamine/Enhanced/Hyde for the past 1+ month, so let's see how AcuteFX comes through tomorrow :D

Was going to use the AcuteFX this morning but it was a full deadlifts + some legs + full abs and obliques workout and I didn't want to risk it if the product happens to not work as well on me. Ha ha.

Nice combo! Should have some awesome pumps!

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4/5

So, tried 4 caps dumped into water this morning for chest + some shoulders + some triceps workout. Here's my take on Acute FX:

Energy: 5/5
Energy came on quick as per usual for most preworkouts that are worth their salt. I was however impressed with how smooth the ride was and how long it lasted. I was in the gym for 2 hours, dosed the product 45 minutes pior to getting to the gym, and right now as I type this, it's been 2 hours since getting out of the gym. So that's close to 5 hours and there's probably a tapering off of energy but there was no noticeable crash from the product.

Pumps: 5/5
I only used an additional 750mg of agmatine with AcuteFX but the pumps I got felt like around 1.25-1.5 grams of agmatine. So I would say, even without adding the 750mg of agmatine to AcuteFX, the product would have given some noticeable and very decent pump effect on it's own.

Focus: 3/5
Didn't really feel like the product was designed for intense tunnel vision type focus and felt more like a energy-biased preworkout feel. Decent but not the best for me in terms of focus.

Endurance: 5/5
Like I've mentioned in the energy section, the product's energy lasts a pretty long time and with no crash to note of yet at close to the 5 hour mark right now.

Taste: 3/5
I'm kind of indifferent about the taste. Wasn't a very strong raspberry lemonade taste (I think that is the flavour I have) but there's also not a lot of powder in 4 caps. However, no real funky medicinal taste so that's a good thing.

Thermogenics: 4/5
There's a good amount of yohimbine in this product, had me working up a pretty good sweat.

Overall: 4/5
Solid product overall. I would highly suggest people look into the product whilst the price is still pretty good on NP. Even better yet, get Burn24 WITH AcuteFX like I did for a brilliant bargain!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome detailed review! Glad to hear you enjoyed Acute FX :D

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the awesome detailed review! Glad to hear you enjoyed Acute FX :D
No problem man, good products deserve reviews. Sucky products... well... we will just not talk about sucky products now, will we? Lulz.

S

SPLocal

Awards
5/5

FINAL REVIEW: ACUTE-FX AND HIGH VOLUME

To preface this assessment, I will note that I dosed both products per bottle recommendation.

Designed for a complimentary stack, AFX and HV handily produce the pump and energy most trainees seek in a preworkout; what sets them apart in the heavily saturated PWO market niche are their versatility, both in dosing and application. By separating HV and AFX into two products, Athletix has provided consumers with another option in stim-free pump products (largely monopolized by Hemavol until this point) and in a milder, stackable (per single dose) stimulant blend.

With the increased popularity of GMS, Agmatine, and the application of the former to ArA cycles, HV lends itself to a variety of uses. The disclosed doses of agmatine and l-citrulline are welcome backbone to the central prop blend, which in and of itself includes no ingredients we still see shuttled about in lesser quality products (aka arginine or ATP).

To the review itself, I'd rather not use a number system but would instead like to lay out what exactly HV/AFX assisted me with during this month of training:

During my run, I was able to set PRs in the bench (285), squat (380), and deadlift (475) while training on a 5 to 6 day frequency.
I was also able to hit the +80lbs x 3 mark with my weighted pull-ups.

Of course, I'm not trying to claim that HV/AFX "caused" these achievements. However, to make sustained progress within the boundaries of Wendler's 5/3/1 for Powerlifting template--a system involving the repeated use of heavy singles in the 90-95% range on the "Big 3" throughout the week--is a testament to HV/AFX's ability to facilitate my energy levels, dissipate mental/physical fatigue, and assist in bringing my CNS in line for heavily demanding training sessions.

I believe that gauging a product's success comes down to the following questions: Would I buy it again? Would I recommend it to a friend?

For both Acute-FX and High Volume, the answer is affirmative; I do in fact plan on using High Volume as my PWO-of-choice during my upcoming PH run.

For further reference, and to those of you who may be on the fence regarding this stack, I'll note that I've been a long-time user of Enhanced, Hemavol, Game Day, Origin, and Muscle Marinade. HV/AFX are easily of the same caliber, if not superior to (particularly High Volume), as the aforementioned pre-workouts.

Once again, I want to thank JudgmentDay, wasme, and Athletix for providing me with this logging opportunity, as well as all who have been following/commenting on this run. Athletix is certainly back, and in a big way, do not pass up on any opportunities to try their products, particularly with the current Labor Day sales going on!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW: ACUTE-FX AND HIGH VOLUME

To preface this assessment, I will note that I dosed both products per bottle recommendation.

Designed for a complimentary stack, AFX and HV handily produce the pump and energy most trainees seek in a preworkout; what sets them apart in the heavily saturated PWO market niche are their versatility, both in dosing and application. By separating HV and AFX into two products, Athletix has provided consumers with another option in stim-free pump products (largely monopolized by Hemavol until this point) and in a milder, stackable (per single dose) stimulant blend.

With the increased popularity of GMS, Agmatine, and the application of the former to ArA cycles, HV lends itself to a variety of uses. The disclosed doses of agmatine and l-citrulline are welcome backbone to the central prop blend, which in and of itself includes no ingredients we still see shuttled about in lesser quality products (aka arginine or ATP).

To the review itself, I'd rather not use a number system but would instead like to lay out what exactly HV/AFX assisted me with during this month of training:

During my run, I was able to set PRs in the bench (285), squat (380), and deadlift (475) while training on a 5 to 6 day frequency.
I was also able to hit the +80lbs x 3 mark with my weighted pull-ups.

Of course, I'm not trying to claim that HV/AFX "caused" these achievements. However, to make sustained progress within the boundaries of Wendler's 5/3/1 for Powerlifting template--a system involving the repeated use of heavy singles in the 90-95% range on the "Big 3" throughout the week--is a testament to HV/AFX's ability to facilitate my energy levels, dissipate mental/physical fatigue, and assist in bringing my CNS in line for heavily demanding training sessions.

I believe that gauging a product's success comes down to the following questions: Would I buy it again? Would I recommend it to a friend?

For both Acute-FX and High Volume, the answer is affirmative; I do in fact plan on using High Volume as my PWO-of-choice during my upcoming PH run.

For further reference, and to those of you who may be on the fence regarding this stack, I'll note that I've been a long-time user of Enhanced, Hemavol, Game Day, Origin, and Muscle Marinade. HV/AFX are easily of the same caliber, if not superior to (particularly High Volume), as the aforementioned pre-workouts.

Once again, I want to thank JudgmentDay, wasme, and Athletix for providing me with this logging opportunity, as well as all who have been following/commenting on this run. Athletix is certainly back, and in a big way, do not pass up on any opportunities to try their products, particularly with the current Labor Day sales going on!
Fantastic!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome review!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5/5

I took 3 Acute FX this morning....2 hours in right now. I am sweating like a hooker in church and can't sit still lol. Pretty potent at just 3 capsules considering 4 is the max dose

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 3 Acute FX this morning....2 hours in right now. I am sweating like a hooker in church and can't sit still lol. Pretty potent at just 3 capsules considering 4 is the max dose
Man up and take 6 ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review!

Yeah 3 caps is strong, I normally take 2-3 caps and ready to destroy my workout, mix some High Volume with it and your on another level no other pre-workouts stacks have been able to reach....until now :D

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the review!

Yeah 3 caps is strong, I normally take 2-3 caps and ready to destroy my workout, mix some High Volume with it and your on another level no other pre-workouts stacks have been able to reach....until now :D
Reading these new posts are making me want to use AcuteFX more... but I have a tub of C4 that is beginning to show the initial signs of clumping. Must. Finish. C4. Tub. First. LoL

Awards
  • Established
I'll post up a review on this later on! Great reviews so far!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reading these new posts are making me want to use AcuteFX more... but I have a tub of C4 that is beginning to show the initial signs of clumping. Must. Finish. C4. Tub. First. LoL
Finish C4 tub first, yeah right :D lol

I'll post up a review on this later on! Great reviews so far!
Thanks!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man when I was at the Arnold last year standing in the Cellucor line the scantily clad girl reps tried to push that **** on everyone real hard. I just wanted a free T-shirt lol.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man when I was at the Arnold last year standing in the Cellucor line the scantily clad girl reps tried to push that **** on everyone real hard. I just wanted a free T-shirt lol.
LoL. It's not bad by any means, I just like having the yohimbine and agmatine more :p C4 does have a nice dose of nitrates though.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
4/5

I got a tub of Acute FX last week and have to say that I'm blown away by this product. No, I won't say it's the proverbial "King of Pre-Workouts" but for under $20, you'll be hard pressed to find a better value.

Energy is stellar. The pumps aren't shabby either. I love leaving the gym with my forearms looking like roadmaps and having the nice thick shoulder vein popping. As far as focused, it's on par with most other pre-workouts. Nothing more, nothing less. The past few workouts I've seen to be able to crank out a few additional reps, but this can be attributed to a number of things. Warning, however, you will leave the gym drenched in sweat with Acute FX. The last thing I wanted to touch on was how neat it is that the capsules have flavored powder inside of them. The taste of the powder is awesome. I even uncapped three caps before work today to sip on throughout my shift.

Good job, Athletix. I highly recommend this supplement.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome review :)

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you guys start putting moisture packets into the Acute FX tubs? Mine did not have one and when I used it a little whiles back, I found the powder in the caps were clumping. Still worked though, just the clumps no longer wanted to mix and dissolve.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will be adding moisture packets in future batches.

milkmaniac

milkmaniac

Awards
4/5

I like the option to use Acute FX as caps or as a drink, but the execution isn't flawless. I'm usually in a huge rush before my workouts because I train before work and every second counts. The powder has a tendency to spill when I pull it open and some usually gets stuck inside the cap, no matter how much I shake or pinch it. It's probably not a bother to most people, but when I'm in a hurry I get easily frustrated by any slight delay. Also, some of the caps have odd, brownish chunks in them. It's probably fine, but it makes me wonder if each cap has different amounts of active ingredients in them, which might cause inconsistent results. It's worth being concerned about if you're sensitive to yohimbe. A little is fine, but too much can be torture.

It does give me energy and pumps, though. My preferred way to use it is in cap form. I take them with about 3/4 of a fast-hitting pre-workout powder which helps me start my workout quickly, while the Acute FX caps digest in my belly and kick in a little later into my workout, when I'd usually start to crash.

My favorite thing about Acute FX is that you can keep a few caps in your pocket when you're at work or wherever, in case of an energy emergency. Can't really pull out a plastic baggie of powder without people asking questions :-D