Acute FX (80 Capsules)
Acute FX (80 Capsules)

Manufacturer:

Athletix

Price: $17.71

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars, based on 10 total reviews.
Rated: 4.4 out of 5 Read all 10 reviews

Submit New Review

Acute FX (80 Capsules)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

Reading these new posts are making me want to use AcuteFX more... but I have a tub of C4 that is beginning to show the initial signs of clumping. Must. Finish. C4. Tub. First. LoL
    Man when I was at the Arnold last year standing in the Cellucor line the scantily clad girl reps tried to push that **** on everyone real hard. I just wanted a free T-shirt lol.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

2. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Man when I was at the Arnold last year standing in the Cellucor line the scantily clad girl reps tried to push that **** on everyone real hard. I just wanted a free T-shirt lol.
    LoL. It's not bad by any means, I just like having the yohimbine and agmatine more :P C4 does have a nice dose of nitrates though.
  3. 4/5

I got a tub of Acute FX last week and have to say that I'm blown away by this product. No, I won't say it's the proverbial "King of Pre-Workouts" but for under $20, you'll be hard pressed to find a better value.

Energy is stellar. The pumps aren't shabby either. I love leaving the gym with my forearms looking like roadmaps and having the nice thick shoulder vein popping. As far as focused, it's on par with most other pre-workouts. Nothing more, nothing less. The past few workouts I've seen to be able to crank out a few additional reps, but this can be attributed to a number of things. Warning, however, you will leave the gym drenched in sweat with Acute FX. The last thing I wanted to touch on was how neat it is that the capsules have flavored powder inside of them. The taste of the powder is awesome. I even uncapped three caps before work today to sip on throughout my shift.

Good job, Athletix. I highly recommend this supplement.

4. Thanks for the awesome review
    Core Nutritionals Representative

5. Did you guys start putting moisture packets into the Acute FX tubs? Mine did not have one and when I used it a little whiles back, I found the powder in the caps were clumping. Still worked though, just the clumps no longer wanted to mix and dissolve.

6. We will be adding moisture packets in future batches.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  7. 4/5

I like the option to use Acute FX as caps or as a drink, but the execution isn't flawless. I'm usually in a huge rush before my workouts because I train before work and every second counts. The powder has a tendency to spill when I pull it open and some usually gets stuck inside the cap, no matter how much I shake or pinch it. It's probably not a bother to most people, but when I'm in a hurry I get easily frustrated by any slight delay. Also, some of the caps have odd, brownish chunks in them. It's probably fine, but it makes me wonder if each cap has different amounts of active ingredients in them, which might cause inconsistent results. It's worth being concerned about if you're sensitive to yohimbe. A little is fine, but too much can be torture.

It does give me energy and pumps, though. My preferred way to use it is in cap form. I take them with about 3/4 of a fast-hitting pre-workout powder which helps me start my workout quickly, while the Acute FX caps digest in my belly and kick in a little later into my workout, when I'd usually start to crash.

My favorite thing about Acute FX is that you can keep a few caps in your pocket when you're at work or wherever, in case of an energy emergency. Can't really pull out a plastic baggie of powder without people asking questions :-D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blue Print (80 capsules)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Xtract (80 Capsules)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. Lean FX (90 Capsules)