C4 Extreme (60 servings)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/5

I tried this many times.Lets face it,at one point you have gotten these 2 serving packets.I had a full 60 serving supply haha!

The positives:Gives a little boost to energy
Gives focus
Pump is nice

The not so positive:Not enough energy.
The focus I did get was underwhelming.
There are far better pre workouts out there for less of a hit to the wallet.

I don't see me buying this in the future.Even on sale.

D3platinum

D3platinum

Awards
5/5

Tried it and would buy it again based on these factors:

-nice rush of energy
-sweet pumps; I'd say better or as good as the average pre-workout supp out there
-focus is alright but I saw pump and energy as overriding factors.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
5/5

I love this pre-workout it definitely gets me going and pumped up before a workout. It also only requires a few small scoops that dissolve well and tastes great.

Parish0852

Parish0852

Awards
I recommend 100% due to energy boost, better pumps, and focus. Oh and great taste. Always a plus..

badctzn

Awards
I would say C4 is one of the better pre-workouts I've tried....and I've tried just about everything. Everybody's different but for me it gives good clean energy. I don't notice any bouncing off the wall affect but I do notice I am stronger and can go longer during my workout. In fact, I usually have to force myself to stop or I can overtrain (hmm, is there such a thing? Lol).

The one thing I do notice is if I take it in the evening I have trouble sleeping hours later. Morale of the story: good clean energy and don't take within 4-6 hours of nighty-night time.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I like c4 granted I'm a stim junkie so 4 scoops does it right

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like c4 granted I'm a stim junkie so 4 scoops does it right
That seems like overkill lol. Expensive pre. I would just go for bulk cit mal/ agmatine and pile in bulk stims to save cash

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
That seems like overkill lol. Expensive pre. I would just go for bulk cit mal/ agmatine and pile in bulk stims to save cash
I only buy it when there's a really good sale or I've got coupons

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4/5

had the watermelon flavor.excellent.mixability.excellent.took one scoop,started pumping 15 minutes later.great focus,great energy.was kicking it.about 50 minutes after taking it was like a switch being turned off.nothing.next time I will start with one scoop and 30 minutes later do another.hope this review helps inform.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
3/5

Tried a sample pack. Pretty weak - you have to to take 2 servings just to know your alive - which makes it too expensive. Guess have been spoiled by the better pre-workouts - out there.

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
Ok couple days late but ya i dont mind the c4, i like the burn and feel of most the ingredients but far as energy, it could use more so im not drinking coffee with it lol

lannjonny

lannjonny

Awards
  • Established
But than again im a caffien addict so my previous comment -take it or leave it