Agmatine (25 grams)
Agmatine (25 grams)

Manufacturer:

BioCor Nutrition

Price: $8.80

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 5 total reviews.
Rated: 4.6 out of 5 Read all 5 reviews

Submit New Review

Agmatine (25 grams)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.66%

4/5

I noticed a strong pump with better endurance while lifting when taking this. 1g pre-workout works the best for me (I'm 220lbs).

Without question, this has helped me get an extra rep or two on each set easy. Definitely will use again, only way to improve this is if it gave me more of a rush/jolt of energy pre-workout however when combined w/ caffeine it works pretty well.
  2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.32%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Thanks for the review! We will work harder so we can get a 5 star! Always room for improvement!
    BioCor Nutrition - Please check our line by clicking on the product below.
    Agmatine- Cor CLA Caps- Citrulline Malate - Green Tea Caps- Cissus- Creatine Mono - DivaMax
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I really enjoyed the two bottle I purchased. I experienced good pumps. I used 1/2 gram at night and another 1/2 preworkout 5am. Awesome price for a quality product. Powder a little bitter but nothin I couldn't get past. I will have to say it is very comparable to other companies products, except price and quantity, Biocor has that locked
  4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

4/5

Pro’s
    1. Felt good and pumped within a few short days, with others there seems to be an attenuation period with some companies telling me it could be as much as 2 weeks to notice something
    2. Very versatile product – can be used on its own or can be mixed in a PWO or BCAA, this is where I personally seemed to get the best bang for the buck. Don’t get me wrong, this is like 87 octane but mixing it with something else = 93 Octane
    3. I lost about 7 lbs (by my design) and this seemed to help keep as much muscle as possible.
    Cons
    1. Agmatine by itself is nasty, I have heard some people just spoon it down, unfortunately I could not do this and personally it had to be mixed with a liquid.
    Would I purchase this, most definitely, great price point and again a great addition to a PWO that is lacking these 2 ingredients.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.38%

5/5

I used Agmatine along with Divamax, Citrulline malate, and creatine from BioCor. First off thank you to BioCor for the opportunity to try these great products. I experienced great pumps on this. I have used arginine and other products that promise pumps, but I noticed great pumps during my workouts that lasted for a couple hours after each workout. I started taking a scoop before bed due to the growth hormone effects of agmatine and I slept great! I woke up refreshed and felt that it helped me recover from my workouts faster.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.58%

5/5

I use about 1g pre workout or .5 pre and .5 post workout. The value is stellar, I think I paid $8 for my last container.

Pros:
    This product does more by itself than most multi-ingredient pump products at half the price. In addition to great pumps it has been shown to increase GH levels and also has many other benefits. I can tell I get a few more reps in when using it.

Cons (not really)
    I have to use a half dose on leg day because the quad pumps can be downright painful. Also, putting a seat belt on in my car or shampooing hair after working arms can be difficult ;) You may also find yourself looking in the mirror when you should be lifting.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.3%

5/5

great great agmatine product. provides huge pumps at a very affordable price

the only con i can think of is the taste..stuff is pretty bitter if you dont mix it with a good amount of water

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yellow Gold (25 grams)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. Agmatine Powder (25 grams)
  3. Agmatine (30 grams)
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:27 PM
  5. For Sale: SerinAid 25 grams (Miscellaneous Products)
    By GuyverX in forum Supplement Auction
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 09:43 PM