Burn24 (180 caps)
Burn24 (180 caps)

Manufacturer:

Omega Sports

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Burn24 (180 caps)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

5/5 product, hands down. I have no clue why nobody else has reviewed this product yet. So I'll skip all the fluff and just break down my experience with the product (I've ran a bottle and about a week into my second bottle):

1) First time I dosed it, 3 caps before a meal. I didn't get the meal in until an hour later and whilst having the meal, I started to get a little light headed and floaty feeling due to my blood sugar levels dropping (I also dosed 3 caps that day because I only had 2 large meals scheduled).

2) I've experimented with how effective the product is with blocking carbs/optimizing carbs by going a little overboard on carbs and lots of simple carbs the first week or so. Did not result in bloating or increased bodyfat.

3) Since starting the product, I've been eating at between maintenance on some days and significant surplus on some other days mainly from upping carbs. Again, no significant increase in bodyfat after the first bottle.

4) I still sometimes get a hyperglycemic crash even at 2 pills depending on how quickly I get the meal in as well as how empty my stomach is at the time of dosing.

5) I haven't experienced carb binging type hunger since using the product. Not sure if this is just me.

6) I sometimes actually still crash even after eating a meal 30 minutes after dosing Burn24 even a month later. This would suggest to me that the product is still as effective as when I first started using it.

Maybe this is how GDAs are supposed to work and feel like in general, but Burn24 has been the first product that is a GDA which I have used and I'm obviously very impressed by it. Highly recommended product and I can't wait to see how this product will work whilst on a cut.
  2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Answers

3/5

No impressed. Firstly, it is in no way a fat burner. Why they market it like this makes no sense. It's a GDA. And I have used near all of them. I would buy AP at 19$ (NP) before I buy this. And for around the same price, Recompaderol absolutely blows Burn24 away. Not sure what the hype is about at all. And because they put a little green coffee bean in it - most of us can't dose it in evening or pre-bed. And the bottle disappears in no time - 90 caps at 6 a day. And who wants to have to eat 6 caps a day when you can eat 3 of another brand and have that brand last twice as long? Spend your money and something effective.

Similar Forum Threads

1. RK-125 - Raspberry Ketones - 125 mg per cap; 180 caps per bottle
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 09:33 PM
  2. For Sale: E-Bol (Thermolife) - 180 caps (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 12:31 AM
  3. 2 bottles of havoc 180 caps for a 246lber?
    By boxhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 11:18 PM
  4. SYN-30 - Synephrine HCI - 30 mg per cap; 180 caps per bottle
    By sns8778 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 03:51 PM