CLK (60 softgels)
CLK (60 softgels)

Manufacturer:

Cellucor

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

CLK (60 softgels)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Got my package today and couldn't resist starting it already haha. The packaging looks excellent as usual for Cellucor! I first noticed how big the capsules were and the bright deep pink coloring of them. If I had a problem taking pills this would be rough to review, but luckily it doesn't really matter the pill size to me. I also noticed the scent of raspberry as I opened the container up, which was nice.

I took 3 capsules with my lunch, since I saw that The Solution recommended to not take it on an empty stomach. I kept each capsule in my mouth for a couple seconds before washing it down with some water because the flavoring was quite refreshing. Tasted like a raspberry candy (kinda wish it was chewable haha).

I already worked out this morning before I got the package from UPS so I am not able to comment on if it effected my workout in any way as of yet. I will be taking CLK tomorrow morning with breakfast and then I will see how it effects my workout soon after that.

Obviously there are no results yet since I just took them about 25 mins ago, but I will be checking back in within the next couple of days to post my ongoing experience with CLK!

*UPDATE 5:48PM*

So it's been almost three hours since I took my first serving. I burped a few times before and noticed that I could taste the raspberry flavor a bit. Thankfully it wasn't the fishy-taste mentioned above so maybe it was a combination of the fish oil and CLK that made the horrible taste.

I was feeling a little groggy after my workout this morning, but I've noticed that after taking the CLK that I feel a bit more energized and definitely not as tired as I was. I know that there are no stims in CLK, so I'm not sure what it could be. I don't know for sure if this is an effect of this product or not, but I just thought I should mention it here. I'll edit after a few days to see if I continue to get an energy boost from CLK.
  2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Answers

picked up clk and d4 today. looking forward to it
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

3/5

I didn't like it. yeah I sweated but not much in comparison to alphamine or hydroxycut, The only thing I liked was that taste of pills

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor (60 softgels)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 02:13 PM
  2. Zyflamend Whole Body (60 softgels)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 08:18 AM
  3. Prostate 5lx (60 softgels)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
  4. Veroxin 7 (60+60 softgels)
  5. Triple Strength Fish Fats (60 softgels)