CLK (60 softgels)
CLK (60 softgels)

Manufacturer:

Cellucor

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 4 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

CLK (60 softgels)

1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

5/5

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Got my package today and couldn't resist starting it already haha. The packaging looks excellent as usual for Cellucor! I first noticed how big the capsules were and the bright deep pink coloring of them. If I had a problem taking pills this would be rough to review, but luckily it doesn't really matter the pill size to me. I also noticed the scent of raspberry as I opened the container up, which was nice.

I took 3 capsules with my lunch, since I saw that The Solution recommended to not take it on an empty stomach. I kept each capsule in my mouth for a couple seconds before washing it down with some water because the flavoring was quite refreshing. Tasted like a raspberry candy (kinda wish it was chewable haha).

I already worked out this morning before I got the package from UPS so I am not able to comment on if it effected my workout in any way as of yet. I will be taking CLK tomorrow morning with breakfast and then I will see how it effects my workout soon after that.

Obviously there are no results yet since I just took them about 25 mins ago, but I will be checking back in within the next couple of days to post my ongoing experience with CLK!

*UPDATE 5:48PM*

So it's been almost three hours since I took my first serving. I burped a few times before and noticed that I could taste the raspberry flavor a bit. Thankfully it wasn't the fishy-taste mentioned above so maybe it was a combination of the fish oil and CLK that made the horrible taste.

I was feeling a little groggy after my workout this morning, but I've noticed that after taking the CLK that I feel a bit more energized and definitely not as tired as I was. I know that there are no stims in CLK, so I'm not sure what it could be. I don't know for sure if this is an effect of this product or not, but I just thought I should mention it here. I'll edit after a few days to see if I continue to get an energy boost from CLK.
  2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.45%

picked up clk and d4 today. looking forward to it
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.37%

3/5

I didn't like it. yeah I sweated but not much in comparison to alphamine or hydroxycut, The only thing I liked was that taste of pills

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor (60 softgels)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 03:13 PM
  2. Zyflamend Whole Body (60 softgels)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 09:18 AM
  3. Prostate 5lx (60 softgels)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
  4. Veroxin 7 (60+60 softgels)
  5. Triple Strength Fish Fats (60 softgels)