BCAA+SAA (315 Grams)
BCAA+SAA (315 Grams)

Manufacturer:

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex)

Price: $39.99

Rating: 4.85 out of 5 stars, based on 13 total reviews.
Rated: 4.85 out of 5 Read all 13 reviews

Submit New Review

BCAA+SAA (315 Grams)

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%

5/5

Taste: 10/10 I loved the taste of this product. It was apple flavor, and I usually do not like apple, but FinaFlex did a great job in making it taste great. I have tried other products with green apple flavor and this is by far the best tasting of them all. I drank this mid workouts and it was very refreshing.
    Mixability: 9/10 This product mixes very well. It is nice to look down at the bottom of the bottle and see no extra powder. Good to know I am getting all that I paid for.
    Effectiveness: 10/10 I used this mid workout and I felt that it made a huge difference in allowing me to finish my workouts strong and to recover faster. At the end of my workouts, I felt like I could still go just as strong as I was in the beginning of my workouts. I didn't feel very sore after workouts and felt this product helped me get back into the gym faster to reach my goals.
    Overall: 9.5/10 I loved this! I love the taste and the results. Hands down the best BCAA product I have used so far.
  2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5/5

BCAA+SAA are simply a must have staple to any body regardless of your fitness level. Since starting Apple Fusion, and finishing it, I am on my third tub of FinaFlex's BCAA+SAA. The assist that it gives me workouts or not is too noticeable to be without it. It can alleviate hunger when in a caloric deficit and still aid in muscle building or maintaining it.

Since starting this I have been without for a few weeks in between purchases. During those few weeks DOMs were more pronounced without a doubt. Muscle recovery and optimal environment are first rate. Hydration and endurance are increased as well. Not to mention that BCAA+SAA help to increase glycogen stores. Far too many benefits to not be taking this.

Why FinaFlex over others? FinaFlex (Redefine Nutrition) is a top rate company in all aspects. They have a more than knowledgeable rep base, they are EXTREMELY helpful too with all avenues of body buiding and fitness. If you have tried any of their supplements than you know they are above quality. If you have not, what are you waiting for. Top notch and researched science are apart of every supplement put out by FinaFlex.

More than enough reasons to use BCAAs and more than enough reasons to choose FinaFlex BCAA+SAA.

Final Thoughts:

flavor: Apple Fuison - 5/5 off the charts good I can't say enough
    Fruit Punch - 3.5/5 not the best fruit punch in the world but a FAR better aftertaste than with ALOT of other BCAAs.
    Blue Razz - I have not tried yet, but rest assured it is on my list

endurance: 4.5/5 I know endurance is based upon alot of factors but simply put I was able to tell a difference when I was taking vs. not taking BCAA+SAA.

strength: 5/5 Strength is subjective but the benefits of this supplement are a no brainer to aid in this category. I gave it a 5/5 because I feel that BCAAs in any form are a must have.

recovery: 4.5/5 Not a perfect 5 because it won't keep DOMs away. But DOMs with and without BCAA+SAA are night and day. I recently started a new workout (mountain dog) and it preaches highreps with LOTS of burn. BCAA+SAA have been instrumental in pushing through those workouts due to the fact that I know I can push becasue I WILL recover. Granted there is a line between recovery and over training, this product helps to skew that line

Too long didn't read: I was given the chance to try FinaFlex BCCA+SAA and have been hooked since. This is a staple of mine, not just BCAAs but FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.6%

5/5

BCAA+SAA on a scale of 1-5
    1) This product enhanced my recovery...
    2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
    3) This product kept me hydrated...
    4) This product tasted great...
    5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...

1) 5 Recovery has been way lower since ceasing use. I was able to keep a tight schedule & still make gains in the weight room. DOMS was noticeable reduced while taking it. Combining BCAA/SAA & G8 before bed is a match made in heaven, as far as recovery is concerned.
    2) 4 Yes & no. Ive never experienced too much of anything notable taking it (or any other BCAA) intraworkout. Most would actually make me feel a little slower. However, this did not It would help level me out a bit towards the end of a session, but I greatly preferred taking it pre-bed with G8. Post workout it was a great as well. Many sessions will leave me crawling up the stairs & fairly nauseous, making me normal protein shake rather hard to get down. BCAA/SAA helped add a bit of recovery into my rehydration.
    3) 4 As previously stated, many sessions will leave me crawling up the stairs & fairly nauseous, making me normal protein shake rather hard to get down. BCAA/SAA helped add a bit of recovery into my rehydration.
    4) 5 Apple flavor is top notch in the world of BCAA/SAA. I will be trying to other flavors they have to offer as well
    5) 5 - For sure this is the best BCAA product Ive tried to date. Ive noticed much more DOMs & everything seems a bit tougher this week, compared to last week with BCAA/SAA
  4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

5/5

BCAA+SAA

1) This product enhanced my recovery: 5 - I felt a greater sense of recovery. DOMS were less significant and my numbers were
    constant, if not improved throughout my log. I have not used it in almost a week and my last couple of workouts have
    left me with more soreness than throughout my run.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions: 5 - I played with my dosing a little here. Dosed before bed with
    G8, before my workouts, and before my runs while fasted in the early morning. The latter proved to be the most effective for
    me. My runs were faster and this carried through to my workouts (after my runs) where I achieved greater endurance.

3) This product kept me hydrated: 5 - I would have to say yes. Although I drink a lot of water throughout the day. I
    experienced no cramping at all while on BCAASAA.

4) This product tasted great: 5+ - Easily one of the best tasting supplements I have tried. It also mixed exceptionally well
    with G8 when I used it at night and with Ignite2/MaxPUMP before a workout.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family: 5 - Excellent product, that again does exactly
    what it claims, and better than any of the regular BCAA products I have tried.

Final thoughts: Superb taste (addictive), reduced DOMS - effective.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

5/5

Review for BCAA+SAA

So let me say I was never a big believer of using BCAA supplements. Been lifting for 20+ years. Always heard about them but was never a fan. This year I started using them intra-workout and let me say I will never lift without them. Have tried a limited amount of other brands but was stoked to try the Finaflex brand.

Received Apple Fusion. Let me first say I was very pleasantly surprised. Alot of the Apple flavored product out there taste very similar but this was not the case. Definitely different. I was neutral on the flavor the first few times but it certainly grew on me where I had to have a scoop even on non lifting days.

I always used this intraworkout and whenever I got to the 1/4 left mark, found myself filling the bottle up again so that I didn't have bland water.

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
    BCAA+SAA
    1) This product enhanced my recovery... 5 - Lifts increased and DOM's were almost non-existant
    2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...5 - hands down
    3) This product kept me hydrated...3 - can't really comment. With using Stimul8, I did sweat but not profusely. I always keep some kind of drink on hand.
    4) This product tasted great...5 - grew t love it.
    6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...Forget 5...give it a 10

Another great product by Finaflex, I think last questions sums it all up....would I recommend it to others....Most certainly!!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

4/5

Taste - 8/10 - I tried both the Apple Fusion and the Fruit Punch flavors. I loved the Apple Fusion flavor best. The Fruit Punch has a very strong sweet taste that made me think of the Sweet-Tart suckers.

Mixing - 10/10 - Either of these flavors mixed very well in 12 ounces of water in a shaker cup.

Hard to tell about the overall effects of the product, but I would recommend this product to anybody. Took as an Intra-Workout drink and no harsh affects on stomach during your workouts.

Thank you for the samples. I really appreciate the opportunity to try out the FinaFlex BCAA+SAA.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

5/5

Taste 10/10 : First sip is a bit sweet but after that it tastes like you are drinking gatorade, absolutely amazing.
    Intra 10/10 : Felt I had a lot more "clean" energy during my workout, recovery time inbetween sets was very low
    Recovery 10/10 : Spent 90mins hitting my shoulders when I haven't worked out in a month, and DOMs are extremely minimal.

Finaflex BCAA's/SAAs will be my new staple in my supplement stack; shan't be going a gym session without it!
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

5/5

On a scale of 1-5 where 1 is strongly disagree and 5 is strongly agree, and any additional comments or thoughts on the products.

1) This product enhanced my recovery
    5/5 I am not as sore the next day and being 48 this is a huge positive for me.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions.
    5/5 My endurance is improved with my accessory lifts.IMO it is better then the 2 different -(-)epi products that I have ran.

5/5 I used it with 20oz of water.

4) This product tasted great.
    5/5. BCAA+SAA tastes/smells great.From what U understand most BCAA products don't taste so good.

5) Would I recommend it to friends and family?
    5/5 I am satisfied with every FINAFLEX product that I have used so far. This includes STIMUL8,G8,MAX PUMP, & BCAA+SAA.They were all effective at their suggested doses.Yes I do recommend all FINAFLEX products to family,close friends,and my employees.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Going to be buying 3-4 tubs of this and drinking it daily like water; its so damn good!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

5/5

Taste is top notch. Endurance was never ending, and recovery was much improved. I never had any soreness while using, and a few days after I ran out I got pretty sore after a monster leg day. I did the same leg workout previously whille using BCAA/SAAs intra workout and wasn't sore at all. A new staple in my supp stack. Hell, it tastes so good I drink it just because like I was drinking soda.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.03%

4/5

I am going to give SAA+BCAA a 4 out of 5. I had the Blue Raspberry flavor and it was great. Recovery was also good while on it. Recovery didn't seem better than any other amino acid supplements, but it was on par with others, so that is a good thing. My only complaint is that it is a little on the thicker side. If you have ever had Intrabolic, it is a little thinner than that, but not thicker than just colored water. I don't know if that is because the SAA or not. Regardless, it did not take away from the product, it is just a personal preference. Would I suggest it in comparison to other amino acid products? Maybe. It depends on the price. Like I said, recovery was just as good as a regular BCAA or EAA product.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.16%

5/5

I bought a stack of supplements on line and the FinaFlex BCAA/SAA just happened to come with it. I got the Apple Fusion (which I would have not ordered that flavor). I do use and love the FinaFlex Muscle Fiber (which is unflavored) so I thought I would just use the BCAA to flavor one of my unflavored favorites. First off I was surprised this stuff taste great and who does not what a few extra BCAA's. So every night at bed time One Scoop FinaFlex BCAA/SAA and One Scoop FinaFlex Muscle Fiber. After starting this stack I noticed less DOMS after my workouts. Now it is part of my Daily Supplement routine.
    Taste Great
    Works Well
    Mixes with no grit or floties
    Good value for the money
    Win - Win - Win
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.45%

5/5

This was a great product to try and I was very impressed, here is my breakdown:

1) This product enhanced my recovery...
    5/5

100% this has made a huge difference with my recovery for sure, I found I was barely ever sore while sipping on this throughout the day. It was a fantastic item to use along side the G8 by finaflex

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...
    5/5

I agree strongly with this, it definatley helped me with endurance during my training sessions, a little like sipping a pre workout the whole time (not quite the same obviously).

5/5

No doubt here, just threw it in 2L of water and sipped on it while working during the day, then at night I just take in another 2L of plain water. It made drinking 2L sooo easy.

4) This product tasted great...
    4.5/5

This was a great flavour and I really enjoyed it, only thing for me was that I found it very sweet, this is due to the flavouring systems used outside of Europe, in the UK our flavours are a lot more 'mild' or 'bland'. Still thoroughly enjoyed it though, wayyy to sweet in anything less than 2L of water though (for me anyway).

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...
    5/5

Definatley would recommend this to anyone who goes to the gym or is already drinking another BCAA supplement from another company.

Overall this was a great experience trying this supplement from FINAFLEX and I would for sure buy products from them in the future, they made a great first impact on me :) now to try STIMUL8!!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.7%

5/5

1) This product enhanced my recovery...5
    Again my recovery is already pretty good so it is hard to say if it helped. But any extra aminos you take in is only going to help

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions...5
    There was a few nights after work I was to tired to go to the gym and I believe the BCAA + SAA really helped me push through my workouts.

3) This product kept me hydrated...3
    This would be hard to rate here as I drink a gallon+ every day of water.

4) This product tasted great...5++++
    This is the best tasting amino product I have ever had, hands down!!!

5) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family...5
    Again Yes I would recommend this product. My gym carries a few supplements and I am going to give the owner some of my BCAA + SAA to convince him to carry it too!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  73 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.75%

Finaflex BCAA & SSA:<br />
    <br />
    As promised I would do a full opinion/rating after using this product for a while. I have been using it now for approx 28 days every day<br />
    (during workout's & on morning none workout days) so here follows my thoughts ect;<br />
    <br />
    Product information: Finaflex BCAA & SSA.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    As I have previously mentioned I wanted to give this product a full & complete review. So I have reserved my judgement untill I feel I am sure I can state opinions with accuracy & honesty & not to mention my own personal experience using it. I have given it this amount of time to make sure I can be satisfied that this is so.<br />
    <br />
    All ratings are on a scale of 1 - 5. 1 been not good & 5 been really good ect.<br />
    <br />
    Taste: 4. (I received the Blue Raspberry Flavour) To start with I wasn't overly keen on the taste but it didn't take long to grow on me. Now I find the taste pleasurable and it quenches my thirst well. Quite nice overall.<br />
    <br />
    Mixabilty: 3-4. I mix it in a shaker & ball it mixes quite well with only a few granules in bottom. However it can produce alot of foam but this subsides in no time at all. Overall good.<br />
    <br />
    These that follow are my own additions to this review:<br />
    <br />
    Recovery: 4. I have without doubt found my recovery time not only faster but easier also. I am not as sore the morning after a good session & i have noticed I ache less. Overall I do feel this is a great addition & my body certainly seems to thank me for it!<br />
    <br />
    Strength: (?) I am unsure as how to rate this as I have been using STIMUL8 alongside. However I DO think it has impacted on or at least contributed to my strength gains? Again excellent addition. <br />
    <br />
    Endurance: 3? Again because of the STIMUL8 alongside I am finding it hard to give an absolute opinion. But I DO think this product has played a big role in my overall endurance. Simply because my muscles have not tired as fast as usual. & have been ready faster for the next session. <br />
    <br />
    Overall: I have never really seriously added ANY extra aminos to my diet. But after been given the chance to try this product I can see why & will be doing so from now on! <br />
    I think to start with the addition of the SSA is an excellent idea! I have found as stated above that my Recovery time has come down very considerably & that my muscle's just feel a whole lot better for it! I can actually feel the benefits in the worked area the next day. They just feel fuller & tighter.<br />
    I hope this is ok for my main opinions on the BCAA & SSA? Please feel free to chime in with any questions ect?...<br/>
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

On a scale of 1-5 where 1 is strongly disagree and 5 is strongly agree, and any additional comments or thoughts on the products.

1) This product enhanced my recovery
    5/5 Absolutely. Soreness was almost non existent, and using my upper/lower split I never had to back off on any days due to not being fully recovered. I was able to push full bore everyday.

2) This product helped me power through my training sessions.
    5/5 No question. And strength never dropped, even as I came off cycle.

5/5 Yup. 2 scoops with 24 -30 ozs. of water, and even when I was sweating bullets I was never dehydrated at any point.

4) This product tasted great.
    5/5 Phenomenal. Blue Razz is awesome. I would drink just as a drink, not even for it's recovery benefits. Loved the flavor. The Fruit Punch is really good as well. Not too sweet.

5) Would I recommend it to friends and family?
    5/5 Anyone who workouts out, BBing, power lifting, cardio, weight loss, rec training, would benefit from this.

On a side note, having used it straight for almost 2 months, and not having it today, I could absolutely notice a difference in my workout. I'll keep this on hand from now on. Nicely done Finaflex.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. BCAA\'s (100 grams)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. BCAA\'s (500 grams)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM