Vanillean (90 Caps)
Vanillean (90 Caps)

Manufacturer:

Body Performance Solutions (BPS)

Price: $32.99

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 3.5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

Vanillean (90 Caps)

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

2/5

Have to be honest, reviews seemed very well so I decided to add this with a Thermo and also a standalone. Unfortunately wasn't happy wth this. Some people stated a feeling of warmth/cold, none of this with me.

Would not recommend this to others.
  2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.77%

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it, man. Thanks for the honest feedback!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.95%

I think you guys have some other great products.
  4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

5/5

Starting weight: 192.4

This mornings weight: 188.7

My experience:

I took DCP 2.0 an Vanillean for 30 days. I had hopes of dropping 5+ pounds, and although I fell short of that goal my visible fat loss in my abdominal area was very noticeable. I can also see more definition in my arms, shoulders, and chest areas. This was done with none-to-very-limited cardio.

Taste: there isn't any, really. I wouldn't recommend a dry swallow because the aftertaste can be 'pilly', but with 5+ oz of water the 3 capsules go down smoothly.

Stim/Crash: None. I could take these any time of the day and there was no jittery/nausea/crash/or adverse feeling at all. I took these with coffee, on a full stomach, on an empty stomach, and within an hour before bedtime. No negative sides noticed.

Appetite Suppression: My opinion varies on this. Some day I felt like there was no noticeable suppression at all. However, when I took the doses pre-WO/fasted (except a shake), I noticed I was WAY hungrier for my first post-WO meal than had I taken them 30min prior to said meal. I also noticed that if I took them with a cup of coffee before lunch I'd have little to no appetite. Never a full/bloated feeling though, IMO.

Recovery: I had read another user suggest that his recover was quickened/improved while on DCP 2.0 and Vanillean. At first I didn't notice this.

However, I had started a new routine, Mountain Dog Training, and with the intensity of the WO's my DOMs and downtime probably should have lasted longer than they did; that I wasn't paying attention to.

Also worth noting, once I was saturated with DCP 2.0/Vanillean (after the first week), I had ZERO down WO's and even hit a few PR's each week.

For me, this has been previously unheard of with the caloric deficit I was/am on.

I recommend these products for anyone cutting, and I will be using these again in the near future. Actually, I want to try these on a two month run when I get to 15% BF and see how low my BF can get to.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Starting weight: 192.4

This mornings weight: 188.7

My experience:

I took DCP 2.0 an Vanillean for 30 days. I had hopes of dropping 5+ pounds, and although I fell short of that goal my visible fat loss in my abdominal area was very noticeable. I can also see more definition in my arms, shoulders, and chest areas. This was done with none-to-very-limited cardio.

Taste: there isn't any, really. I wouldn't recommend a dry swallow because the aftertaste can be 'pilly', but with 5+ oz of water the 3 capsules go down smoothly.

Stim/Crash: None. I could take these any time of the day and there was no jittery/nausea/crash/or adverse feeling at all. I took these with coffee, on a full stomach, on an empty stomach, and within an hour before bedtime. No negative sides noticed.

Appetite Suppression: My opinion varies on this. Some day I felt like there was no noticeable suppression at all. However, when I took the doses pre-WO/fasted (except a shake), I noticed I was WAY hungrier for my first post-WO meal than had I taken them 30min prior to said meal. I also noticed that if I took them with a cup of coffee before lunch I'd have little to no appetite. Never a full/bloated feeling though, IMO.

Recovery: I had read another user suggest that his recover was quickened/improved while on DCP 2.0 and Vanillean. At first I didn't notice this.

However, I had started a new routine, Mountain Dog Training, and with the intensity of the WO's my DOMs and downtime probably should have lasted longer than they did; that I wasn't paying attention to.

Also worth noting, once I was saturated with DCP 2.0/Vanillean (after the first week), I had ZERO down WO's and even hit a few PR's each week.

For me, this has been previously unheard of with the caloric deficit I was/am on.

I recommend these products for anyone cutting, and I will be using these again in the near future. Actually, I want to try these on a two month run when I get to 15% BF and see how low my BF can get to.
    Thanks for posting this up man!
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042

Similar Forum Threads

1. Palo Alto Labs: Leviathan Reloaded (90 caps)
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 08:32 PM
  2. For Sale: LG Formadrol XL 90 caps (Testosterone Boosters)
    By lciaccio in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 09:56 PM
  3. Question regarding "Trione (90 caps)".
    By forumlurker in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:48 PM
  4. Bio science - Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
    By tom1234 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 07:39 PM