Anabolic Halo Performance Series (2.4 lb)
- 03-05-2013, 11:57 PM
- 5'11" 225 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
OK. So I got 2 tubs of Anabolic Halo Performance Series 3 weeks ago. Because of the cost, I kept this solely as my go-to post workout protein. So far, so good. The taste is alright but not extraordinary but my muscles seem to recover faster. Since my goal is really to cut and not gain mass, I have not been going crazy with this one. Moreover, I take Carnivore Beef Protein Chocolate flavor as my alternate protein.
As mentioned before, the price is very high on this one. I will wait a full 8 weeks to determine if it was worth it before investing more.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rick Grimes in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
- By boxmeman in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 48Last Post: 02-05-2010, 01:06 PM
- By AJamrani in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:47 AM
- By thepirate66 in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-18-2008, 01:08 AM
- By djbombsquad in forum SupplementsReplies: 195Last Post: 01-08-2008, 02:34 PM