PES Alphamine Thermogenic Review

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Hey I'm not going to go into this very much, just a little review.

Taste 8/10
I mixed 2 scoops of fruit punch flavor into 10 fluid ounces of water on an empty stomach. It was good tasting when it comes into comparison to other powders I've tried. Although I didn't appreciate the really really sour taste it had. No terrible aftertaste.

Effectiveness 9.5/10

To be honest this feels really similar to clenbuterol. Surprisingly it gave me a vascular pump for awhile, it could have been insulin spike from sugar but either way it happened. I could feel it pumping through my veins for about an hour. It was like I had hot blood running through my veins. I also noticed a hardened feel to my pecs, back and biceps. Still hours later my chest feels hard as a rock.

Side Effects 7/10

The instant side effect was I was winded so easily( much like clen ), could barley run up a couple flights of stairs without breathing hard for 5 min after. Also later after the caffeine and other thermogenic wore off I had terrible gut rot. Was like eating too much sugar. But they were tolerable nonetheless.

Anyway A thanks to PES for letting me try it out. Wish it would have been more doses but it was cool to try it out. Hope it helped. Peace

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly sometimes I don't mix it fully just so the sour taste hits me extra hard at the end of the drink. :eek:

Taking two scoops of Alphamine right away may have contributed to some of the stomach issues, but glad you enjoyed your sample. Did you dose this before a workout or was it just for an energy boost?

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
Honestly sometimes I don't mix it fully just so the sour taste hits me extra hard at the end of the drink. :eek:

Taking two scoops of Alphamine right away may have contributed to some of the stomach issues, but glad you enjoyed your sample. Did you dose this before a workout or was it just for an energy boost?
Haha ya it was a bit too sour for me. I thought twice about the 2 scoops but said f-it and just dumped it in. It was about 30-45 mins before my workout. I felt really really strong and confident with the weight I was pushing without a spot. Not sure if Alphamine contributed to that or not.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha ya it was a bit too sour for me. I thought twice about the 2 scoops but said f-it and just dumped it in. It was about 30-45 mins before my workout. I felt really really strong and confident with the weight I was pushing without a spot. Not sure if Alphamine contributed to that or not.
Ya a ton of people love Alphamine as a pre-workout. Plenty of people on here combine it with some pump ingredients (agmatine, citrulline, etc) for some nice workouts.