PowerMax (40 Servings)

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Thanks to Adizzle1 for the sample packs. Took 1 pack ( 2 servings) at 6pm on my drive to the gym. By the time i got there (25 mins later), i was ready to hit the weights. Focus and pump were great, intensity was increased as well. This came on slow and steady and provided a nice rush throughout the entire workout. No inital cracked out feeling like jacked gave me. For the price, its def worth a try.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! As you guys notice the energy should come on gradual but keep your intensity up for the whole workout, instead of hitting you like a stack of bricks then crashing at 45 mins into the workout. Again we wanted this to be more focused on performance then just creating a really strong feeling of energy.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
4/5

I too got 2 samples from Adizzle (thank you very much). The energy was great and was constant, no crash. Taste was just like Kool-Aid. Only thing that I did not like was the absense of beta-alanine. But I've heard that they are working on a PWO with beta-alanine in it! Overall a good PWO! Keep up the good work guys.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with all of the above posters. This is a solid preworkout to have in your arsenal. The energy is smooth and lasting for the entire workout. The pump was very noticeable as well. This is a nice bang for the buck addition to the preworkout realm.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
5/5

so i received my samples the other day and hit the gym last night and what a great workout.

Taste: 5/5 another company that focuses on taste which i enjoyed very much. doesnt have that medicine or chalk taste like many.

Mixibility: 4/5 mixed better than others but after downing it, a little foamy so u gotta add water again and finished it off but idc cuz i always have another glass of water after pwo

Energy: 5/5 the perfect amount with no jitters for me. i got a quick rush which i love getting at the beginning. most pwo get me up at the start then get me tired halfway. this one u get the rush and great clean energy after.

Pump: 6/5 :) had to give 6 cuz my pump did not go away after 4 hours after lifts. i worked out abs and shoulders and they just stayed flexed for a long time. loved it

Focus: 5/5 great focus, not too crazy where i dont wanna talk but just enough to keep hittin the weights

overall: great pwo for anyone doesnt want jitters and wants a nasty good pump. buying a tub next pay check

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Wow pretty awesome workout today! Chest and tris I hit 205 8 times. i know it doesnt sound like alot but ive only been training about 9 months starting at 135 bench. So im happy about that. But overall it was a pretty good workout. Focus was there so was the drive i kept pushing myself which i liked! Good job guys and thanks for sending me out those samples!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just tried my sample of PowerMax

Flavor
Fruit Punch. Taste was sort of like fruit punch Kool- Aide meets cherry cough syrup but in a good way.

Mix
Dissolved easily with no residual powder leftovers. I used the entire 2 scoop packet as I'm not prone to overstim.

Focus
No stimed out feeling just heavy duty focus.

After Effects
No crash at all just a feeling of well being.

Rating this a "must buy more".

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
4.5/5

solid energy, great pumps, great focus. the only neg for me was the taste, which isnt really a deal breaker any way. overall very good pwo. thanks for the samples!! edit:after running nearly an entire tub, would def bump to 4.5/5.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5

I honestly never heard of this company until 2 weeks ago when I was at another
forum and a few members were buzzing about this preworkout Powermax and the fact
that they all experienced very good workouts from using it. I went to the site signed up
for a free sample and with in 4 days I received it and it was 2 sample packs with 2
servings per packet so yesterday I put one of the sample packs to the test and this
was actually one day after I had just tested out and reviewed another preworkout powder
call Prodigy which I liked very much and highly recommend so now Powermax has to go up
against some tough competition by the name of Prodigy. (This was going to be fun to compare
the both)
I emptied the whole sample pack which is equivalent to 2 servings into a shaker cup and
to this I added exactly what I added the day before to Prodigy 6 grams of citrulline malate ,
3 grams of beta- alanine, 1 scoop of Flud and about 20 ounces of water. (I always mix any stim
powder with a lot of water because stims dehydrate you so you should always add a lot of water)
I shook it up and the powder mixed perfectly smooth with no particles floating around and it had a
light pink color and now for the taste (if you read any of my reviews on preworkout powders I don't
care about taste as long as it works well) the taste was a very lite fruit punch flavor and not overly
sweet like I have been reading on other reviews of Powermax . The amount of water really makes a
difference on the taste and I don't really like very sweet drinks but this one was very tasty for a fruit
punch flavor and I actually enjoyed it.
As I was finishing the last few gulps in my shaker cup I could honestly start to feel a slight
rush of energy starting to come over me and what's funny is that a number of reviews that I read everyone
said the energy took a while to hit but for me it came on kind of quick but it was a very smooth energy that
did not come on with a BANG and then disappear like some other preworkouts. The energy lasted well into
my workout and I was doing chest and biceps and the pump was definitely there and the energy which I
received from Powermax was really assisting me on some of my heaviest sets and what impressed me was the
fact that the energy came on rather quick for me but it continued on through out my workout and it did not
let me down. The energy was smooth and later in the day I had no stomach issues or crash so this was also
a plus for Powermax.
Now from a 1-10 for mixability it gets a 10
for taste it gets a 10 (don't forget add at least 20 ounces of water if you don't like it
sweet. Probably one of the best fruit punches I have had and
and I am one of the first to say if it taste good it probably isn't
going to do much but this preworkout was pretty good.
for pump it gets an 8.5 ( I might add 1 scoop of lemon Hemavol or 1 gram of agmatine
to the next sample just to see how it feels.
for energy and focus 8.5 ( this formula just needed maybe 1 or 2 more ingredients for focus
and maybe recovery between sets but it was still very good)
Over all this product gets an 8.5 from me and I think that is fantastic for a product that 2 weeks
ago I knew nothing about and if the focus part was stronger it probably would of gotten a slightly
higher rating number from me so Prodigy has the slight edge over Powermax for me but this preworkout
actually blows some of these highly advertised and hyped up preworkout products out of the sky.
I highly recommend anyone looking for a new preworkout to try just go to Performaxlabs.com and sign up for samples it's free and
you can try it out before you buy it to make sure it works for you, not every company does this so take the opportunity and get
a couple samples of a pretty straight forward preworkout powder with no exotic ingredients but works very effectively.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell yea, another great review!! Im really happy to see everyone loving this product so far and i really apprecaite the poeple we sent out packets to are actually throwing up reviews for others to see!!

If you make a new thread in the Supplement Reviews/Logs section and link it to our contest, you will be entered to win a FREE BOTTLE of POWERMAX!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4/5

PowerMax by Performax Labs

Products | Performax Labs

Recevied a sample packet which equals 2 servings, I used half the packet as I am somewhat caffeine sensitive

Taste - 6/10, fruit punch flavor, palatable but taste like an old school luden's cough drop

Mixability - no residual or grit but I now mix everything whith a whisk shaker ball.

Taken approxamately 30 minutes prior to leg workout, last meal 90 minutes prior.

I generally know when a PWO is kicking in either by the Beta alanine tingle or a little head rush from the Caffeine but with this product I felt nothing at the 30 minute mark; not sure if this is good or bad so I decided to start lifting.

So I had a good lift, 10 sets of squats with leg extensions, didn't seem to tire at all and weights moved continuously up.No follow up crash either.

Update - so today (1/22) I decided to take a full packet; 2 servings. 30 minutes later I didn't feel anything so decided to do 20 mins of Cardio folowed by shoulders. Felt a nice energy about the product but about 1 1/2 hrs later the caffeine seemed to kick in. Heart was beating hard but luckily my head wasn't.

Aside from the taste not a bad product.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would not mind wining a container of this product for me it was a good one.

sinnfinn

Awards
Holly ....!!i got my free samples in the mail in just days.then I took it before dead lift day. For a back round I'm 64 225, 37 and been in the gym hard for 2 years. I've taken a lot of the big guys Prework outs. Like a lot if new lifters I was looking for the short cut that all you big guys know isn't there. If you want to get big you need to eat big and kill it in the gym. I normally go from assault to jacked 3d and they work great. But today I tried powermax and holly **** I killed it like never before. I took it at 430 got to the gym by 500. By 530 I was dead lifting 30lbs more then before.and I squat and dead lift 2 times a week and killed it. I'm writing this a 800 and still feel no pain and could go back to the gym all jacked up and do it again. I wouldn't have left but I had my girls with me. This is hands down the most intense Prework out I've ever tried. I can't wait to try other flavors because fruit punch was the best tasting sup I've ever tried and I've tried a lot( looking to cheat). Thank you guys for making something that keeps normal guys like me intense, focused and killing it in the gym.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
3/5

I tried 2 sample packs - 2 servings each. (One packet for leg day, one on chest day).

Good flavor, good mixability, clean energy.

I gave it 3 stars because it is a solid PWO, no more no less. I didn't notice anything special to set it ahead, nor could I say anything bad about it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest review, most people are setting it ahead based on the strong pumps, most people are getting really good long lasting pumps. But i realize everyone will respond different and at the very least it was solid for you, so i cant complain! haha

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Yeah - it definitely wasn't bad at all, don't get me wrong

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the 2 sample packets I got to review. Ill give it an overall 3-5
Taste wasnt the best but thats something I do not really care about to be honest.
I did feel it kick in and noticed great focus and some energy but it seemed to stop there.
All around good product but something I would rather take for cardio over heavy lifting.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
4/5

Shout out to Adizzle1 for the samples, my review is a bit delayed, but I'm lazy. So, yeah.

Let me begin by saying, only to be fair, that when I tried this product I was ending up my 4th week of a SD cycle I am currently rocking out, so all of my workouts have been pretty epic. I have been taking a break from preWO's also during this, only taking ECA before going to gym.

There were two servings in each sample packet, but I am a bit of a stim junkie, so I went ahead and dumped the entire pack in about 14oz of water in bottle. Few shakes later, all dissolved minus a few dark particles in the bottom, not enough to be gritty or anything, didnt even notice while drinking it. The flavor was Fruit Punch, which is probably my least favorite flavor of all time, but it wasn't too bad. Taste isn't a big factor for me anyway.

I got to the gym about 20 minutes later, and this stuff hit me. Stims are dosed good, hit hard but not too hard, good focus, lasted the entire workout.

I absolutely killed the weights, both days I used PowerMax. I'm sure the SD played most of the part, but I could def feel the drive and focus from the stims, and my endurance seemed to reach a new level.

The pump with this product is legit. I've been having awesome pumps lately without any pre, using my diet and the SD, but I was on another level after chest and tri's. I almost crawled out of the gym on leg day, the pumps were painful.

Overall, I give this product a 4/5, only because of the flavor. Something a little less sweet and not fruit punch would be nice.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the review. We really apprecaite all the feedback!

If anyone wants to win a FREE Bottle just make a review in the Product Review/Log section and link it to our contest page in Company Promos and your automatically entered to win!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Taste was great, love me some fruit punch and that goes back from back in the days when mom would buy fruit punch kool-aid, so the taste did bring back some childhood memories and left me wanting to sip on some through-out the day.

But as far as performance went under the influence of PowerMax, i got to say it definitely delivered that "Punch".
I was amp'd and in the zone for a good hour and a half, with extreme focus and determination on making this work-out count. Stim- wise i didn't experience that jolt of energy kick in right away, but it came on gradually and left me with no crash feeling afterwards. It was a clean, focus and gradually steady energy giving experience without any jitters or crashlater on. Me being a stim head was the only reason that i didn't give this product a solid 5 stars. Personally i've noticed any thing under 300mg. of caffeine, doesn't make me go ape in the gym, but will definitely consider purchasing some with me adding some more caffeine or 1,3 dim to the mix. solid product.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother, im glad you enjoyed it! Most people have been loving the focus and pumps and ofcourse with the tagline Stop tweaking and start performing you could assume the energy should be clean and smooth. If you want more of a kick and stronger feel you can always try 2.5 scoops which would get you closer or around your 300mg caffeine plus increased dosages of citrulline, agmatine n plcar so pumps would be even stronger!

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
solid energy, great pumps, great focus. the only neg for me was the taste, which isnt really a deal breaker any way. overall very good pwo. thanks for the samples!!
Even more impressive with the second sample.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Sorry for the delay.

First off the flavor is excellent. One of the best tasting Pre's I've tried to date. Right up there with Volatile. Energy and focus were very solid. Not stimmed out but a consistent feeling that lasted for quite awhile. Pump was solid. I've had better to be honest but it was noticeable. All in all I was surprised to be honest. I would recommend this product as well as give it ago myself.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad you enjoyed it! Seems powermax is getting great reviews across the board!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

Taste 8/10: pretty good no chemical after taste I'm just not a fruit punch fan but the smell was very nice

Mixablity 9/10: mixed with ease no clumps at all

Now here is my thought on this product....if you want a lot of Stims and focus then this isn't for you...pumps are pretty nice but overall ill give this a 10/10 in the versatility department due to it's low stim formula it's great for when you need to take a stim break....I normally get around 300-400mg if caffeine pre workout so instead of shutting it down to zero I ween myself off with condense then lower myself to power max stacked with Hemavol or swoll-n for a great pump and just enough Stims to not feel crazy but also enough to actually have some energy! Love finding a pre I can stack with my EC stack or other stimmed or non stimmed pres....pretty good stuff here hope to see some more flavors and products by this company

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its definitly not suppose to be a really strong stim. product but a product more based on performance, glad you enjoyed it so much! The pumps with PowerMax are pretty strong with the good doses of Citrulline + Agmatine however i did try a scoop of Hemavol with it and ive been loving it so far.

Latley ive been doing 2 scoops PowerMax + 1 scoop Hemavol pre workout with 1 scoop SizeOn intra workout and a pro/carb shake post workout and i look alot fuller these last 2 weeks, loving it!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Thanks to adizzle for the samples. I was definitely impressed with PowerMax. Great focus, great pump, perfect energy.
Focus - 10. The gym I go to normally has good hard rock blasting through it, so I don't take my mp3 player. Well on the night I used PowerMax, they had some pop crap playing. Normally this would just screw me up to no end but with the focus I got from this, all I cared about was the next rep or set. The ability to block out Katy Perry BS earns this a 10.
Pump - 9. About 5 sets into my bicep workout, I took a breather and noticed that my veins were just popping all out of my arms. That was a nice little surprise that early in the workout.
Energy - 9. The energy on this is not overbearing, but just about perfect. After a good 45 minute workout I was ready to pack up and head home. Then a wave of energy hit me out of nowhere and the bag went back in the locker and I went back to the weights.
Taste - 9. Tastes like Kool-Aid. Not much more to say there. What else do you need besides Kool-Aid? LOL

I love the way that the effects come in waves. Just when you think you're done, PowerMax says "Come on dude, hit a few more sets, you got this".

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother, im really glad you enjoyed it! Seems most people are loving it so far!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This came from my log. When I did my original review, I didn't think about the fact that people reading it probably won't look up where I posted about taste and things like that in the looking for loggers post.

Well, my PowerMax just came in today. I just finished up working out with it. I was originally going to wait until Monday to begin my log, but I was excited to get started. Some of the things I am going tell you about, I talked about earlier in the original post asking for loggers. Since I do not know who all read that thread, I will go ahead and post that stuff again. Also, my favorite pre so far is Hyde and White Flood. If you have tried Hyde, you know that sh*t ain't happening at night if you want to go to bed. haha White Flood's energy and focus are fantastic.

Upon opening the tub I appreciated that fact that they put an absorber in the container. DEFINITELY helps with clumping. I took two scoops because caffeine and I need to start over at some point. Stim tolerance is pretty high unfortunately.

Mixability: Powder is pretty fine, almost pink in color. With this instance with a PowerMax tub instead of a sample I am pleased to let you guys know that the mixability is fantastic still. Just a couple of fine particles left in my cup. Nothing a little swig of water can't take care of. Very pleased to not deal with clumps.

Taste: This has actually been stated by a couple of others that have tried it, but it tastes sorta like fruit punch kool-aid. Like kool-aid that had sugar in it, but not very much. Definitely not an overpowering flavor, but a flavor that has repeat drinkability qualities.

Energy: As stated by PerforMax, this isn't meant to be a jittery, cracked out type of energy. The energy is very smooth, very clean. I enjoyed it very much. I know that it will be a lot easier for me to go to bed this evening versus being awake all night because of Flashover. As I said earlier, White Flood is great. Its energy is very comparable to White Flood, which is a good thing.

Focus: Here is where I think these two products start to separate. The focus I think is a little bit better with the PowerMax. The desire to want to take on the weights without being on a stim high is wonderful. It's easier to focus. I don't feel like I spend as much time trying to focus on the task at hand. Sometimes ADD is a bi*chb haha. Now, I will make a final decision on both energy and focus when the tub is finished. Right now, I give the focus edge to PerforMax.

Endurance: Another point that I appreciated about the product when I first tried it was what felt like an increase in endurance and strength. Not overwhelming obviously, but enough to notice. The strength and the endurance I think I tied together with the focus. Also, the ingredient content helps as well. You can be as focused as you want, but if you can't go, you can't go.

Pump: Normally my workouts produce pretty good pumps without having to really dive into high reps and all that other stuff. But the pump is something else that this outshines White Flood in. The onset of the pump is what I was impressed with. After my first set, my shoulders already looked pretty full.

Vascularity: Increased vascularity is definitely noticeable on this product. Veins that already come out protrude more and veins I do not normally see are making a welcome appearance. Very nice.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I was intrigued by PowerMax with its simple formula, seeing as besides it lacking beta alanine its what i mix with my bulk products. Anyway im logging this now and here's my review:

Mixability and Taste

This is a straight 10/10 it mixes perfectly and no chunks or anything are left in my shaker afterwards. Now for taste, when I opened the tub it smelled like fruit punch and beer :D. I mean I thought Adizzle mixed me up a nice cocktail before my workout! But no alcohol unfortunately :(. Anyway the fruit punch flavor tastes great, it is a cross between Assault and Beast Mode. Not a really sweet fruit punch but really mild. I enjoy the taste .

Energy

Mhm. This is where POWERMAX really lives up to its name. It was like the feeling slapped me in the face with energy after 15 minutes, taken on an empty stomach, and I just kept going and going and going. I really didn't want to leave the gym. I did legs and supersetted all my movements with agility sprints and still wasn't tired. I couldn't stop. Also no crashing for me, I felt fine for the rest of the day and did not feel cracked out at all.

Value

30$ for 60 servings (1 scoop) and I take between 1-1.5 scoops so 30$ and it lasts a month that's not bad at all.

Prop. Blend

This is where POWERMAX stood out, simple formula . Keeping it simple is much better than other PWOs like N.O. Xplode which is just littered with fillers. You won't find that here. Just a simple matrix.

Over all a great pre workout.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Mixability: Took about 20 seconds to shake up 2 scoops into 15oz of water. Completely dissolved, no little pieces at the bottom, a little foam at the top but it went away within 5 seconds or so.
5/5
Taste: Tasted pretty good, a little bit like cough syrup with the after taste. Not the best fruit punch I've had but not the worst
4/5
Intensity: Drank it about 25 minutes before my workout and right as I got the gym I had great energy and was able to explode out of parallel on squats. Plenty of energy to superset roman chair knee raises and back raises.
5/5
Endurance: My lift was pretty short today but worked on quick movements and little rest. I could have stayed in the gym longer but I went to play hockey. After a heavy squat day, I feel like this was keeping me going during the 1+ hour of drop in. My legs were heavy but they kept moving and I was going pretty hard around the rink.
5/5
Pump: My quads were rock solid while lifting. Felt like they were gonna burst out of my skin. Calves were pumped up as well. About on par with Hemavol, maybe a little less but my legs are pretty solid as is so it's hard to tell.
4.5/5
Focus: Driving to the gym I could start to feel it kicking in. I was only focused on the road and barely listened to the music at all. Once I got to the gym I was only focused on my lifts. Rest time was spent looking at the weights, drinking some water and wanting to hop back in the rack. Fantastic.
5/5

Overall, really like Powermax and look forward to using more

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
5/5

This is aa solid Pre workout that tastes great, mixes very easily, and produces a superior pump.

I have tried a ton of Pre-workouts. Lots of Jack3d. Lots of Hyperfx, Lots of Craze. Powermax is just as good ifnot better, and there are no jitters or crash.

Give this stuff a try, it isn't expensive and I am sure that you are going to buy another one.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews guys, for a brand new supplement we've gotten a lot of feedback and we really apprecaite it! Really glad that everyone is enjoying the product so much!

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Just tried this tonight! Good stuff here! Recommend! 5/5
taste awesome, super focused, mixed easily, and great pump!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother, if you can give an acutal vote so it counts to our product. Its a great product at a great value, people jsut need to know about it!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a tub of powermax 2 hours ago and just received an email saying its been shipped already and got a tracking number. On a Saturday!! That's awesome service right there. I was crossing fingers it be shipped Monday at the earliest. Had to post it cus it made me smile:)

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot brother! Hopefully you got your Powermax and on your way to having some sick workouts!

Jandro

Awards
5/5

I'm an MMA fighter and have been using a ton of different PWOs from N.O. Explode to Jack3ed and beyond. Performaxlabs was kind enough to send me out a sample after I heard from a friend at UFC gym saying great things. Got the samples and was hooked immediately and ordered a tub off of Supplementwarehouse.

GREAT ENERGY, PUMP, ENDURANCE and I don't feel like I'm gonna pass out when taking highly stim laden products

-Jandro

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail this morning. Less then 48hrs between order placed and delivery is ****in unheard of especially standard shipping and I ordered on a weekend to boot. Get ripped nutrition just got a loyal customer , no doubt.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Just got mine in the mail this morning. Less then 48hrs between order placed and delivery is ****in unheard of especially standard shipping and I ordered on a weekend to boot. Get ripped nutrition just got a loyal customer , no doubt.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/5

I've tried alot of PWO's as I see them as a staple supplement for me to get going in the morning before the gym. I look for good clean energy and focus mostly out of PWO's as those are the most important aspects for me in the mornings. PowerMax delivered the goods on those and I was very impressed with this product.
Taste:
Fruit punch is a flavor that you can find everywhere for different products and I've tried quite a few different products with it. That said, this is one of the best tasting supps that I've had. I actually enjoyed drinking it every morning, it's a pretty strong taste of fruit punch but I think that's why I liked it. No issues mixing at all either, even with 2 1/2 scoops.

Energy: I don't like the cracked out feeling from pre workouts and PowerMax doesn't give you that so that's a win! Good clean energy that kind of sneaks up on you after about 20 minutes. As with all pre's the longer you take them, the less powerful the stim aspect seems. But after a tub of this I only noticed a slight loss of energy.

Focus: This is where PowerMax turns into a definite buy for me. Serious tunnel vision in a very good way. I'd have my headphones in and be so unaware of anything else it was fantastic. I had to make myself leave the gym most mornings since I had to go to work. This really helped me with cardio as well, it's been cold here in the midwest and I hate treadmills but PowerMax definitely helped me power through some long cardio sessions.

Pump: I've never really cared too much about pump from pre's but PowerMax definitely helps produce some good ones! I had one particularly intense chest workout and could barely lift shoulders afterwords due to the pump. Arm days were definitely fun with the pump that I would get from some of the more intense days.

So in closing, definitely a top quality product that I will be using again!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Mixability: Mixed up perfectly in little amounts of water. 8oz for one scoops and around 14-16 oz for 2. I never got any clumping in the tub due to the card in there. No little chunks at the bottom of the shaker. Little foam at the top but subsided after a few seconds.
5/5

Taste: Taste was okay. I might have been burnt out on fruit punch and it did grow on me towards the end. I ended up liking it more and more as I drank it but that may be due to my mind anticipating the awesome effects and sacrificing taste in favor of energy and a pump.
4/5

Intensity: I drank Powermax anywhere from 10 minutes before my workout to 45 minutes preworkout. When I drank it 10 minutes before, the energy seemed to kick in on my second warmup set which is about 5 minutes after I get to the gym. I ran to the gym when I took it 10 minutes before and seemed to have the focus before the energy which was nice when running because I get distracted easily and sometimes break my run. When I drank it 20 minutes before it seemed to be the sweet spot. Driving to the gym and I would start to feel the energy effects. It is a clean energy for sure and that is what I loved about it. Even though it is clean energy, I still had the drive to bust out some PR's during max week when I was feeling under the weather with a sore throat and lots of coughing.
5/5

Endurance: Endurance can be tricky with a preworkout and I think that Performax nailed this one. I would experiment with taking it before hockey, before HIIT cardio and when I was feeling groggy and needed a pick me up for studying. The energy was endless and as I am typing this, I feel like I could go back to the gym for round 2 if I didn't have work to do. I never experienced a crash on this product. When dosing prior to hockey, I actually lifted heavy squat day about 45 minutes before. Normally my legs would be done after that but Powermax kept my legs churning through an hour+ of drop in with minimal subs. I tried 1 scoop prior to men's league and I was flying on the ice. Energy for days even tho my legs were done, my mind told them to move so they did. Then I tried 2 scoops prior to men's league and sure enough we only had 1 sub for that game. I was on the ice for about 40 minutes of the 55 that we played and I had enough energy to out skate a few good players on the other team that had 3 full lines and get a breakaway to score. Even endurance lifting was huge. I would get done with a set and have to tell myself to slow it down and get some rest because I felt like I could take on more weight. Sometimes I would catch myself putting more weight on and the hopping under the bar to get back at it. I had a few 1:30-2 hour workouts when adding up lifting and cardio and I could keep going for days.
5/5

Focus: As I mentioned above, no matter what time I would does the Powermax at, the focus would be there in minutes. Got tunnel vision basically driving to the gym (not too intense where I couldn't drive haha) and once I was in the gym it was go time. Every time I would be so focused on the weights and my form that I would forget to put on new music when the playlist ran out. Had to make bigger playlists haha. In another aspect, Powermax helped up my school grades. I had been struggling to stay focused, used adderall a few times to get focused but once I tried Powermax in an academic environment, there was no need for adderall. This might be a stretch for some but I cranked out endless hours of school work at a time when taking 1 scoop before. I would go for 5 hours and be focused on my work. I wrote a 7 page paper on artificial sweeteners in 3 hours and cranked out a 5 page wiki entry on SARMs in 2 hours(Got A's on both). I was killing it and it felt good to be able to sit down focus and be able to articulate exactly what I meant in my head on to paper. This was a huge bonus as most of the other preworkouts I've tried don't hold a candle to the cognitive enhancements that Powermax does.
5/5

Pump:
As you can see from pics above, my pump was pretty damn good. I didn't take any leg shots since my wheels are big but not defined. I must tell you that they were super pumped on leg days. For example, doing leg curls, as I progressed in my sets I would have to move the pad up a notch they were that solid. Fantastic pump. For arm assistance work, I was dying on a few sets throughout my log to finish off the contractions because it felt like my muscles were gonna pop out. Also got a few comments from some girls on how big my arms are haha. Nothing better than hard work and a great product getting recognized.
5/5

Vascularity:
Veiny as all get out on some days, others were just the usual suspects coming out to say hi. I did notice a few new veins but that may be to me getting leaner but I think I would attribute some of that to the Powermax. Wish my iphone would take better pics and that my hands could be steady enough to snap these pics but the veins usually would show out on a pic so I scrapped most of the pics I took. There are a few in this post showing some veins that were way more prominent in real life.
4/5

Other notes:

• Not sure if it was something in the Powermax or if it was just being able to go way harder during workouts with Powermax but I experienced a bit of weight loss and it seems to be mostly fat. I dropped about 6 pounds in the month using Powermax, all while upping my calories by about 600 for 3 of those weeks.
  • I felt genuinely better and more upbeat on workout days when using Powermax. The mood enhancement was a little below par than Alphamine for me but it was very close. I might just respond extremely well to something like PLCAR since I had never tried it.
Comparisons:
Pump - Equal or a little better than Hemavol
Energy - Cleaner energy than White Flood, Jack3d. Better all around energy than Full Blown Extreme
Focus - Out of this world but I have never taken any focus supps. Compared to adderall, about as close as your gonna get with a preworkout I would think. I didn't take another one the entire time I was logging.
Mood Enhancement - Little less than Alphamine

Overall I would give Powermax a 5/5. This is my new #1 preworkout.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is definitely one of the better preworkout supplements that has come out lately and I
also highly recommend it.