PowerMax (40 Servings)
PowerMax (40 Servings)

Manufacturer:

Performax Labs

Price: $$29.99

Rating: 4.39 out of 5 stars, based on 38 total reviews.
Rated: 4.39 out of 5 Read all 38 reviews

Submit New Review

PowerMax (40 Servings)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. That's awesome! Glad you enjoyed PowerMax's energy. They really hit the head on the nail when it comes to crash free energy and monster focus. Thanks for the generous review, stay tuned for future products and promos on our FB page @ faceboook.com/pmaxlabs
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]

2. Received free sample goodies from Adizzle1. Thank you kind sir.

Having never used a pump preworkout before, this opened my eyes to what I was missing.

Taste: delicious! Literally the best tasting fruit punch flavor next to the sugary kool-aid alternative. No need to shoot it back like bad liquor. This I actually took my time with and sipped on for about 10 mins before heading to workout. It was quite enjoyable! 10/10

Mix: proprietary but seems to be adequate in all aspects of focus, energy, creatine and flavor. Almost doesn't need a spoon! Small serving size but packs a punch! 9/10

Pump: holy sheeet. Loved it from the first sample to the last. I was loving the visual aspect of how engorged everything became after throwing back some weights. Definitely the agmatine sulfate at work. 10/10

Endurance: no listed BCAAs but easy thing to change! Enjoyed the creatine which aided in recovery between sets. This is not specifically an endurance product but can stand alone. 8/10

Postworkout: appetite was a hit or a miss after a workout. Some days I was f-ing hungry as hell, other days I couldn't eat for 2 hours after my workout due to nausea. Not a terrible thing. Though little to no DOMS. For that, 8/10

Overall 9/10. Will definitely put in an order for the summer

3. Thanks for the review brother, really appreciate it! Remember to actually give the product a rating when your making your posts, our last reviews have all been 5 out of 5 but its not counting towards the score if you dont vote!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Like many others, I received my sample of Powermax in the mail a few days ago from Adizzle1. At the time I was on a 2-week break from preworkouts in general so I waited a few more days to test it out. Well here is my review:

Taste: In all honesty I would have to say this is the best tasting preworkout I've ever hadIMO. Sweet fruit punch flavor but I'm not talking sugar filled Kool-Aid type of sweet. This was a very pleasant type of taste. Light in texture but great flavor.

Mixability: Not even sure if that's a word but this mixed extremely well. I used half of a packet (1 serving) with about 8 ounces of water. Not much to say here besides the fact that it mixed completely with no residue or anything left over.

Focus: I took Powermax probably 10 minutes before I left for the gym. I usually take my preworkouts relatively close to when I leave for the gym just because my warm up takes at least 15 minutes. Therefore, I want the focus aspect to hit me while I'm in my working sets. I honestly can't even pin point when exactly the focus hit me. All of a sudden I was ripping through sets and I had to take off my headphones because I was already too pumped up and the music was practically over-doing it. I don't know when I've been that focused at the gym aside from today. Definitely something I have to give credit to Powermax for.

Energy: As I said previously about the focus aspect, I guess the energy just all of a suddenly hit me. I honestly don't even think I consciously recognized it. I went from slowly working set by set to all of a sudden I kind of forgot there were people around me at the gym. I was just in a zone. And it's not the type of cracked-out energy that's from ridiculous amounts of stimulants. It was just pure. It wasn't that my energy was over-powering my focus. My energy and focus were there together. Definitely one of my best workouts I've had in a very long time.

In conclusion, I can't act like I'm going to get better results from a different preworkout. What works, works. And for me, its definitely Powermax.

Overall: 5/5
  5. 4/5

Had a chance to sample two packets, and here is my review.

1. Taste: this stuff tastes really good. Now I don't really care myself what a PW tastes like, as long as it works, but it is a bonus to have it taste good.

Focus: has decent focus, on par or better with most PW's, just not on the level of something like Craze.

Energy: I get plenty of energy from PowerMax, no problem pushing through a couple tough workouts.

Pump: This is where this product shines, great pumps on this product, one of the best I have had in this area.

Overall: I gave it a 4/5 stars(Craze is the only 5/5 I have had), it is better than most, and I would have no problem using this in the future as a change of pace, for my current PW.

6. That's awesome, thanks for the review! DS Craze is a great product, no doubt! Just out of curiosity, When was the last time you used craze and for how long as your go to PWO of choice?

-Dr. Veritas
    [COLOR=#333333]

7. I have been using Craze pretty much since it came out. I do cycle in some others here and there, Craze is just my go to PW. I still think PowerMax is a great product, and as for the pump aspect, it has no equal.

8. glad you liked it so much! Tons of people love it for the pumps as well, Agmatine Citrulline and PL-Carnitine is no joke!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. first off thanks for the opportunity to sample this product

Taste 3/5 slightly cough syrup tasting but definitely not unenjoyable. Overall id have no problem drinking it regularly.

pump 4/5 - super close to enhanced/condensed/hemavol but the added nitrates in the first two and the other goodies in hemavol make those just a tad better. But by no means take powermax lightly, it will definitely hit you with pumps hard as everyone has said.

Energy 4/5 nothing insane but with just the caffeine I wasnt expecting anything crazy. provides a smooth pick me up. No jitters/cracked out feeling which I like a LITTLE bit.

Mixability 5/5 no issues here at all

Overall 4/5 this is a great pre and is probably in my top tier of preworkouts that I've tried. There's a good chance I'll snag a tub of this at some point to add to my rotation. Does everything you would want from a pre and really e****s in the pump department.
    Training log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/267913-jswains-training-log.html

10. Glad you like it, and thanks for the review!!

for the energy you should notice a stronger buzz than jsut caffine, the NMT and Citrus Aurantium give a bit more kick but keeps it really smooth at the same time!

Im glad you enjoyed it so much!

We have a brand new product launching this summer, when stacked with powermax workouts are insane!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    first off thanks for the opportunity to sample this product

Taste 3/5 slightly cough syrup tasting but definitely not unenjoyable. Overall id have no problem drinking it regularly.

pump 4/5 - super close to enhanced/condensed/hemavol but the added nitrates in the first two and the other goodies in hemavol make those just a tad better. But by no means take powermax lightly, it will definitely hit you with pumps hard as everyone has said.

Energy 4/5 nothing insane but with just the caffeine I wasnt expecting anything crazy. provides a smooth pick me up. No jitters/cracked out feeling which I like a LITTLE bit.

Mixability 5/5 no issues here at all

Overall 4/5 this is a great pre and is probably in my top tier of preworkouts that I've tried. There's a good chance I'll snag a tub of this at some point to add to my rotation. Does everything you would want from a pre and really e****s in the pump department.
    My initial thought about the taste was the exact same as i said in my own review. Use more water, at least 16 oz for two scoops and it really is like kool aid . I put in a short review with about 12 oz for 2 and didnt like the taste very much. Ive since changed my mind at 16 to 18 oz for 2 scoops.

12. Yea it was designed for 8oz per scoop and i agree 16oz of cold water with Powermax and its very refreshing and actually quite light.

We wanted to make sure it was light and fresh and not overly syrupy and sweet, but make sure and use 8oz per scoop!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post

My initial thought about the taste was the exact same as i said in my own review. Use more water, at least 16 oz for two scoops and it really is like kool aid . I put in a short review with about 12 oz for 2 and didnt like the taste very much. Ive since changed my mind at 16 to 18 oz for 2 scoops.
    I have since bought two more tubs since my samples. Like performax labs on facebook or pm me, there is a great deal with free shipping on powermax right now at an online retailer, 22$ free shipping

14. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Glad you like it, and thanks for the review!!

for the energy you should notice a stronger buzz than jsut caffine, the NMT and Citrus Aurantium give a bit more kick but keeps it really smooth at the same time!

Im glad you enjoyed it so much!

We have a brand new product launching this summer, when stacked with powermax workouts are insane!
    Ehhhh I want dibs on that bro

15. We started a thread in the company promo. section. Make sure and check it out for latest information, product release and testing/logging opportunities.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. First I would like to thank @adizzle and @Dr.Veritas for giving me some samples of PowerMax. I was very excited to try the product, grateful for the opportunity, and glad to provide this review.
    Here is my Review.

Taste: 4/5
    Not to tart or too sweet. I'm just not a big fan of fruit punch.

Mixability: 5/5
    Mixes well, nothing floating and no residu noted in the shaker.

Pump: 5/5
    Powermax gave me pumps like I have never had previously from a preworkout.

Energy: 5/5
    There is a great punch of energy in Powermax, after taking 2 serving i hit the gym for 2 hours and headed to work. Great energy levels throuout the day and no crash.

Focus: 5/5
    The focus with this product was awesome with great me Mental clarity.

Conclusion:
    This Pre-workout was put together, obviously, by a team that knows what they are doing. I will absolutely be picking up a tub in the near future, PowerMax has found a new customer

Edited my post to a 1-5 scale.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks again.

17. Powermax is a winner for sure! Thanks for the review brother!

Last couple reviews weren't rated out of 5 so didnt help our average which should be 5/5 lol! But at least we got tons of reviews so people know its the REAL DEAL!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  18. 4/5

FIrst off I would like to say thanks for the Free Samples!
    My Opinion on PowerMax.
    Tastes great! Pumps were good, but could be alittle more pronounced IMO. Energy was very good and clean, with no crash. I felt very good on this product. This product delivered everything I want out of a preworkout. Overall I would give it an 8.5 out of 10. I am not a fan of products with proprietary Blends, simply because I like to know the amount of each substance that is going into my body. That being said, I would give it a 10 out of 10 if there was stronger pump and no proprietary blend. Great product, I love it!
  19. Administrator

Guys,

For your review to count, you have to click the "Submit Review" as stated when you post. If not, your vote doesn't count.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

20. Ipfielderer thanks a lot for the review. How was your water and carb intake for those days you tried it. I would say the thing most people comment on the most is the focus and the pumps so im surprised the pumps didnt stick out to you!

Admin, we would have a lot more 5/5s if they would hit that button ahahaha
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. "Powermax is a winner for sure! Thanks for the review brother!Last couple reviews weren't rated out of 5 so didnt help our average which should be 5/5 lol! But at least we got tons of reviews so people know its the REAL DEAL!"

-Adizzle

I agree Adizzle, its great that we're getting so many reviews. Unfortunately a few 5/5 reviews and others have not been taken into account. I think we'd be closer to 4.7 with those taken into account. Glad to see that PowerMax has the most reviews out of any Pre-Workout on here!
    [COLOR=#333333]

22. Finally getting this review up, first thanks to Performax for hooking us up with samples. I split the 2 packs into 3 doses. First one was ~1 serving then the last 2 were ~1.5 servings. Ill base it on my last one which was taken about 3hrs ago, also just fyi I had eaten about a little over an hour before taking it.

Mixability- 10/10. Totally dissolved just swirling it in the h2o

Taste- 7/10. Cough syrup-ish but not at all unpleasant, probably would grow on me, I had FP flavor btw. ~1.5 servings in about 6-8oz of water. I usually just throw the powder in my mouth...DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR POWERMAX as I tried it lol

Energy- 9/10 Hit fast and steady (even though I had eaten an hour or so before).. I can tolerate stims ok, and still could tell this had kicked in. took it at
    635, got on the weights about 750, worked out for 1hr, couldve gone easy 30 more minutes or more, no questions. Also, focus was great, although wasnt many distractions in the gym tonight. Felt like I was in the lifting zone.

Pump- 7.5/10- pretty solid here. Not much of a pump now, post workout, but certainly was full and fairly vascular during light work with bi's amd tri's, which is what I generally base a good pump off of..couldve \been more vascular, thus a 7.5 as opposed to an 8+

Overall- 8/10. Cant gauge too much on endurance so ill not attempt, but other areas are solid. If over long haul it doesnt lose its stim/focus punch, and the price is right, certainly a great pre-W.O option. And, this is comparing it with Enhanced which is what ive been on lately. I would absolutley utilize it again!
  23. Administrator

Seriously? Is the big red bold text not enough?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. Administrator

Can't.....that would explain it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Seriously? Is the big red bold text not enough?
    Ok..what did I miss..of course, I am on the mobile app, but I dont see any big red bold text. Obviously, need to give it a rating but where/how

26. How is pump not 10/10 for someone...best and longest lasting pump ive ever gotten

27. Yea if anyone posted a review on there mobile app. try and give it a rating on your comp! We've got some stellar reviews that are not counting towards the score! Its an awesome product and deserves some recognition!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

28. I guess mobile really is the way of the future? Of course if you guys could spare a few moments and provide us reviews outside of the AM app, that would be greatly appreciated.

I wonder how many other companies are experiencing similar issues when using the app? Admin could you enlighten me on any future plans to revamp the osx/android app to enable this function and other similar CTA integrations?

Thanks!
    [COLOR=#333333]
  29. 5/5

you guys are doing it right , most reviews for any product i've seen. It deff deserves it and needs to be known. I was just trying to get some free samples and wasn't expecting much, but then i looked at the back of the sample and it was packed; creatine mono agmatine, you name it. great blend for sure.

Taste: From smelling it i didn't think it was gunna taste good, smelled like cherry cough syrup. I'm very picky cuz i hate cough syrup, but it actually was pretty good, more of a fruit punch though like it states once you drop it in some water. Mixes very well just make sure u mix it completely, chug it and burped a cloud of dust hahaha..but my fault

Pumps: I have taken a bunch of products such as swoll-n, uncut, rpm, white flood, prodigy, etc you name it. I didn't like swoll-n because i didn't get any effects at first and i hate products that have to build up as PW's. FIRST workout i was doing weight i didn't even know i could do, the drive and determination were incredible, but the biggest thing for me were the PUMPS..THIS IS THEEEE BEST PREWORKOUT JUST FOR THIS REASON i am in love with white flood from controlled labs, but this has become my go to PW. It's impossible to want to use anything else after the pumps and endurance i've been getting.

Not a very known brand, but the reviews will speak for themselves, with the samples going out and people seeing for themselves there's no reason why this company shouldn't jump up in the flooded market of PW's...should be at the top IMO.. try it guarantee it'll kill whatever you're taking unless you like the tingles. but i don't

even take it at work when i need some concentration!..thanks again for letting me sample, deff picking up a tub of this.

edit: i am re-posting my review as i didn't see my rating show up so making sure it is this time.
  30. 5/5

First I would like to thank @adizzle and @Dr.Veritas for giving me some samples of PowerMax. I was very excited to try the product, grateful for the opportunity, and glad to provide this review.
    Here is my Review.

Taste: 4/5
    Not to tart or too sweet. I'm just not a big fan of fruit punch.

Mixability: 5/5
    Mixes well, nothing floating and no residu noted in the shaker.

Pump: 5/5
    Powermax gave me pumps like I have never had previously from a preworkout.

Energy: 5/5
    There is a great punch of energy in Powermax, after taking 2 serving i hit the gym for 2 hours and headed to work. Great energy levels throuout the day and no crash.

Focus: 5/5
    The focus with this product was awesome with great me Mental clarity.

Conclusion:
    This Pre-workout was put together, obviously, by a team that knows what they are doing. I will absolutely be picking up a tub in the near future, PowerMax has found a new customer

Edited my post to a 1-5 scale.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NO Xplode (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Yesterday, 03:48 PM
  2. Ragnarok Ultra (40 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 12:51 PM