Prolactrone (90 capsules)
- 08-23-2013, 01:01 PM
I ran Black Lion Research Prolactrone as a part of my last PCT.
I respond well to DAA but I've experienced sides such as itchy , puffy nips . Last product I used to try and combat was (inhibit -p) and I had less then favorable results .
Prolactrone kept DAA sides at bay and I experienced enhanced sleep and a leaning out effect. I also felt great . A general sense of well being that's difficult to describe but very favorable.
Prolactrone should be part of any smart PCT and I think it's stackable with just about any natural test booster ."Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
- 09-04-2013, 11:16 AM
I have heard good things of this product from some reputable Tren users...www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete
- 07-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2012, 06:37 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 104Last Post: 04-14-2010, 02:04 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:15 AM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2009, 08:14 PM
- By TCAthlete in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2008, 02:08 PM