X-Factor (100 Softgels)
X-Factor (100 Softgels)

Manufacturer:

Molecular Nutrition



Price: $47.99

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 total reviews.
Rated: 5 out of 5 Read all 2 reviews

Submit New Review

X-Factor (100 Softgels)

  1. Registered User
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,774
    Answers
    0

    5/5


    I'm currently on my second bottle (running the product for the full 50 days which comes out to 2 100 cap bottles back to back). By the second week of use I was getting VERY notable DOMS which would last for quite some time. This was the first indication to me that the product was kicking in. The second most notable and obvious sign that the product was working was that by the 3rd week, my decline bench press went up since starting the product, technically my decline bench press weight went up 5 lbs on the second week but that could have been a weight increase that was going to happen anyway regardless of XF or not, so the fact that it went up another 5 lbs the week after was impressive to me.

    The product has continued to improve not only my bench press but all my major lifts in general. Either weights are going up or reps/sets are going up. By far the most impressive natty supplement I've used for strength gains and even on the current second bottle, the effects are still going strong.
  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Thanks for the stellar review, glad to hear you have experienced some impressive increases in the gym!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  3. Registered User
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Thanks for the stellar review, glad to hear you have experienced some impressive increases in the gym!
    More gains to come with this second bottle
  4. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I'm currently on my second bottle (running the product for the full 50 days which comes out to 2 100 cap bottles back to back). By the second week of use I was getting VERY notable DOMS which would last for quite some time. This was the first indication to me that the product was kicking in. The second most notable and obvious sign that the product was working was that by the 3rd week, my decline bench press went up since starting the product, technically my decline bench press weight went up 5 lbs on the second week but that could have been a weight increase that was going to happen anyway regardless of XF or not, so the fact that it went up another 5 lbs the week after was impressive to me.

    The product has continued to improve not only my bench press but all my major lifts in general. Either weights are going up or reps/sets are going up. By far the most impressive natty supplement I've used for strength gains and even on the current second bottle, the effects are still going strong.
    Good stuff! Makes me anxious for when i start my run with it next year! Notice any weight increase in the scale?
  5. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I'm currently on my second bottle (running the product for the full 50 days which comes out to 2 100 cap bottles back to back). By the second week of use I was getting VERY notable DOMS which would last for quite some time. This was the first indication to me that the product was kicking in. The second most notable and obvious sign that the product was working was that by the 3rd week, my decline bench press went up since starting the product, technically my decline bench press weight went up 5 lbs on the second week but that could have been a weight increase that was going to happen anyway regardless of XF or not, so the fact that it went up another 5 lbs the week after was impressive to me.

    The product has continued to improve not only my bench press but all my major lifts in general. Either weights are going up or reps/sets are going up. By far the most impressive natty supplement I've used for strength gains and even on the current second bottle, the effects are still going strong.
    Good stuff! Makes me anxious for when i start my run with it next year! Notice any weight increase in the scale?
  6. Registered User
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Good stuff! Makes me anxious for when i start my run with it next year! Notice any weight increase in the scale?
    I will have to say that the weight gain (almost 4 lbs in a month) most probably came from me eating 500+ above maintenance (probably closer to 700 on average) but the XF + ABE + EP is probably helping considerably to keeping much of a bf % increase at bay.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    XF + ABE seems to be becoming a really popular natty stack!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  8. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I will have to say that the weight gain (almost 4 lbs in a month) most probably came from me eating 500+ above maintenance (probably closer to 700 on average) but the XF + ABE + EP is probably helping considerably to keeping much of a bf % increase at bay.
    Haven't decided how I'll run it yet. Probably with GMS and LCLT.
  9. Registered User
    Piston Honda's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,880
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    XF + ABE seems to be becoming a really popular natty stack!
    Yeah, we're both in that Kdawg log! Lol
    BOARD TYRANT
  10. Registered User
    ayanes35's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Haven't decided how I'll run it yet. Probably with GMS and LCLT.
    If it is your first run then this would be a solid way to start and get a good feel for what ArA can do! I still want to run X-Factor with some ABE though.
    NPC Competitor
    2013 NPC Arizona Open - 2nd Place Men's Physique Class A
    Time to get ready to hit the national stage!
  11. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ayanes35 View Post
    If it is your first run then this would be a solid way to start and get a good feel for what ArA can do! I still want to run X-Factor with some ABE though.
    Yep will be the first one.

    I got ABE as well but want to run that with DAA only.
  12. Registered User
    kissdadookie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,774
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Yeah, we're both in that Kdawg log! Lol
    HA HA HA. Good one.
  13. Registered User
    TigerHoods's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I'm currently on my second bottle (running the product for the full 50 days which comes out to 2 100 cap bottles back to back). By the second week of use I was getting VERY notable DOMS which would last for quite some time. This was the first indication to me that the product was kicking in. The second most notable and obvious sign that the product was working was that by the 3rd week, my decline bench press went up since starting the product, technically my decline bench press weight went up 5 lbs on the second week but that could have been a weight increase that was going to happen anyway regardless of XF or not, so the fact that it went up another 5 lbs the week after was impressive to me.

    The product has continued to improve not only my bench press but all my major lifts in general. Either weights are going up or reps/sets are going up. By far the most impressive natty supplement I've used for strength gains and even on the current second bottle, the effects are still going strong.

    Great review, have always been curious about this product.
  14. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,506
    Answers
    0

    5/5


    I ran this product for about 40 days just shy of the 50 but bumped my dose from 4 caps daily to 6 on my 2nd bottle. I know now that I will go with 3 bottles, and 50 full days next time!

    This product rocks. It really begins to show its potential week 3-4 and it only gets better from there. Saw my best results at week 7 and couldn't believe it. I also stacked this with Creatine, GMS, and Peak Beta+. Logged the most of it at ArA, TheMovement, one epic Run!

    I was only disappointed in the GMS, but the overall run kept me at the same weight for most of the run and I only ADDED to my reps. Hit a few PRs here and there and enjoyed the DOMs even more. I truly believe everyone could benefit from this product and it only takes a chance. Not half as bad when you consider what your getting and the GAINZ you receive IMO
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Awesome feedback gentlemen, and don't forget the killer bundle deal on X-Factor at NP!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  16. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Awesome feedback gentlemen, and don't forget the killer bundle deal on X-Factor at NP!
    Link?
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    SwolenONE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,135
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Link?
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...dle-stack.html

    More stock is arriving tomorrow
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  18. Banned
    bakerwil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    751
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    Link?
    Shop around - X-factor can be found at better prices than NP...
  19. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    Shop around - X-factor can be found at better prices than NP...
    Pm pls
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Factor Advanced (100 softgels)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. E-400 (100 softgels)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
  3. E-1000 (100 softgels)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
  4. CoQ10 50 mg (100 softgels/50 mg)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
  5. Omega-3 (100 softgels)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •