Mesomorph (25 servings)
Mesomorph (25 servings)

Manufacturer:

APS

Price: $32.99

Rating: 4.59 out of 5 stars, based on 29 total reviews.
Rated: 4.59 out of 5 Read all 29 reviews

Submit New Review

Mesomorph (25 servings)

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. i'm happy to say the pineapple flavor is legit!
    My workout log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/274039-trying-get-serious.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    i'm happy to say the pineapple flavor is legit!
    Nice!!! That is the one flavor everyone on our team has had the most questions about. Some people LOVE IT and always wonder if it would be worth it

SO.....you're saying its worth it?
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

3. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Nice!!! That is the one flavor everyone on our team has had the most questions about. Some people LOVE IT and always wonder if it would be worth it

SO.....you're saying its worth it?
    oh yeah, it's great. the sweetness is just right and it kind of has a slightly creamy mouth feel that makes it seem like you're drinking a pineapple smoothie, rather than pineapple juice.
    My workout log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/274039-trying-get-serious.html
  4. 5/5

Disclaimer: This is not a review in exchange for a sample or free product. I bought this stuff myself but it is so good I had to leave the product a review. This is the original version, not 2.0.

This stuff is legit. Felt like an emotionless machine ready to drink from the skulls of my enemies. Laser focus. Felt like everything was light and I could have my way with anything I wanted. I have tried countless pre workouts, this is by far the best. Feelings of euphoria for hours after your session are awesome as well. I fatigued mentally before I did physically, I was still ready for more. Awesome stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    oh yeah, it's great. the sweetness is just right and it kind of has a slightly creamy mouth feel that makes it seem like you're drinking a pineapple smoothie, rather than pineapple juice.
    Great to hear bro. I'm opening my pineapple meso tomorrow, and has been wondering about the flavour. Thanx!
    Do not mention my language skills..I am norwegian.

6. I Tred it out again and I am not used to such high stim products. Tasted great but felt nauseous and had to end workout really early. The energy int he beginning was great but then was to over powering. Great prodcut for those that like that insane energy bomb

7. Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    I Tred it out again and I am not used to such high stim products. Tasted great but felt nauseous and had to end workout really early. The energy int he beginning was great but then was to over powering. Great prodcut for those that like that insane energy bomb
    Definitely use ~half scoop maybe less if you're not used to the stims. It's got dem heavy stim feelz.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    I Tred it out again and I am not used to such high stim products. Tasted great but felt nauseous and had to end workout really early. The energy int he beginning was great but then was to over powering. Great prodcut for those that like that insane energy bomb
    I only use half a scoop each time. I am so stim sensitive at times plus I train in the evening and I have never had an issue with a half scoop keeping me up at night.

Half Scoop it bruh
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

9. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I only use half a scoop each time. I am so stim sensitive at times plus I train in the evening and I have never had an issue with a half scoop keeping me up at night.

Half Scoop it bruh
    Ha, well guess i learned real quick!! Thanks for the input brother. I will give it another try

10. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Definitely use ~half scoop maybe less if you're not used to the stims. It's got dem heavy stim feelz.
    Thanks for the input. Im more about the intense pump ingredients. Am a Huge Conquer Unleashed fan and wanted to change it up for a few weeks

11. Quote Originally Posted by Demination View Post
    That happened to me too, except on the way home I had to jam the brakes and while jumping out of the truck, so still mid-air, vomit started spewing. I'll never use a full scoop again!

12. That's grim.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    That happened to me too, except on the way home I had to jam the brakes and while jumping out of the truck, so still mid-air, vomit started spewing. I'll never use a full scoop again!
    I've had this happen with another PWO months ago (I can't remember specifically which one). I got in the car with my wife and just sat there for a sec before opening the door and vomiting. Felt good afterwards lol.

14. Weird how everybody is different ..I've had a couple make me sick too..Not Mesomorph though
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

15. Yeah it's definitely a heavy hitter, so if you are not used to it, it'll either blow your mind or you'll blow chunks lol. My stim tolerance is super low right now so I can't even imagine how a full scoop would feel. I do love it at half a scoop and some hemavol caps though.
    iForce Nutrition Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by cobri66 View Post
    Weird how everybody is different ..I've had a couple make me sick too..Not Mesomorph though
    Same here, had two different brands make me feel nauseous an hour after taking them, not mesomorph.

17. I've taken 2.5 scoops and that made me feel that way but anything less and I'm fine

18. Quote Originally Posted by cyrix View Post
    I've taken 2.5 scoops and that made me feel that way but anything less and I'm fine
    That is the definition of a stupid dose bro:-)
    That would be over 160mg dmaa, and is actually quite dangerous.
    That kind of dosing gets dmaa and other great stuff banned.
    Do not mention my language skills..I am norwegian.

19. It wasn't intentional, I had planned on 1.5 of Meso and 1 of permaswole but took more Meso not paying attention

20. Quote Originally Posted by cyrix View Post
    It wasn't intentional, I had planned on 1.5 of Meso and 1 of permaswole but took more Meso not paying attention
    That's when I stick my finger down my throat as far as I can

21. That would've been a good idea looking back

22. Quote Originally Posted by oyvind View Post
    That is the definition of a stupid dose bro:-)
    That would be over 160mg dmaa, and is actually quite dangerous.
    That kind of dosing gets dmaa and other great stuff banned.
    This is why we can't have nice things. when people do irresponsible things with this crazy
    dosage of 1,3 .

23. Quote Originally Posted by cyrix View Post
    It wasn't intentional, I had planned on 1.5 of Meso and 1 of permaswole but took more Meso not paying attention
    Well how was it?

24. Definitely love this pre workout! Crazy pumps and focus. I notice I stay in the gym 30 minutes to an hour longer when taking it. I do more reps and stay focused and pumped through the whole session. There's nothing like it

25. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Well how was it?
    It was rough
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitargo S2 (25 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
  2. F/S: Iforce Maximize Intense 45 servings - $25 shipped
    By h968042 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
  3. NeuroSurge (25 servings)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:33 AM
  4. Intra-Aid (25 Servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Essential Amino Energy Chewables (25 servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM