Mesomorph (25 servings)
Mesomorph (25 servings)

Manufacturer:

APS

Price: $32.99

Rating: 4.59 out of 5 stars, based on 27 total reviews.
Rated: 4.59 out of 5 Read all 27 reviews

Submit New Review

Mesomorph (25 servings)

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. That would've been a good idea looking back

2. Quote Originally Posted by oyvind View Post
    That is the definition of a stupid dose bro:-)
    That would be over 160mg dmaa, and is actually quite dangerous.
    That kind of dosing gets dmaa and other great stuff banned.
    This is why we can't have nice things. when people do irresponsible things with this crazy
    dosage of 1,3 .

3. Quote Originally Posted by cyrix View Post
    It wasn't intentional, I had planned on 1.5 of Meso and 1 of permaswole but took more Meso not paying attention
    Well how was it?

4. Definitely love this pre workout! Crazy pumps and focus. I notice I stay in the gym 30 minutes to an hour longer when taking it. I do more reps and stay focused and pumped through the whole session. There's nothing like it

5. Quote Originally Posted by Audioph1x View Post
    Well how was it?
    It was rough

6. Quote Originally Posted by currencyking View Post
    Definitely love this pre workout! Crazy pumps and focus. I notice I stay in the gym 30 minutes to an hour longer when taking it. I do more reps and stay focused and pumped through the whole session. There's nothing like it
    I quite agree ...I have to force myself to leave gym
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

7. I have contacted 2 Reps and still don't have an answer. I am seeking information on the possibility of making a bulk order and being a reseller (100+ tubs). I was wondering if this was possible and am seeking info regarding pricing. Thanks!
  8. 5/5

Taste 4.5/5

I have the Rocket Pop Flavor and find it pleasant like lemonade, I train in the afternoons normally and found this to taste better than some pre workouts that i have tried e.g green apple GAT nitraflex.

MIXABILTY 5/5

I mixed it in 300 ml of cold water in a shaker cup and it mixed very well, no grit or bits left at bottom of shaker.

Ingredients / Formula 4.5/5

The ingredient breakdown / formula is very good, but is proprietary and I feel it loses half a point for this.

WORKOUT PERFORMANCE 5/5

Energy level was awesome, focus was spot on, the only thing I did not like was slight shakiness from strength of stims, probably due to my 1 month break from caffeine, the beta alanine tingles also can be irritating for some, it makes my eyes itch. "It is worth it though because the DMAA has allowed for me to set personal bests and improve intensity of all sessions.

If you want a strong stim energy and endurance boosting product this is the go to pre, i find it just as effective as the original Craze by Driven Sports and better than Frenzy or Craze V2 combined.

9. I have also tried the Grape version and find it similar tasting to the original Craze, it does have an odd unappealing green colour to it though, it taste pleasant but is slightly sour,

Pineapple is the best flavor i have tried yet, but there were some black pieces at the top of the tub.

10. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have also tried the Grape version and find it similar tasting to the original Craze, it does have an odd unappealing green colour to it though, it taste pleasant but is slightly sour,

Pineapple is the best flavor i have tried yet, but there were some black pieces at the top of the tub.
    Yes! Another pineapple supporter! This is my absolute go to flavor of Mesomorph.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  11. 4/5

Thanks again to the guys at APS for allowing me to give this a try. When I do reviews, I try and be as honest as possible because a lot of us look to feedback from others to help us figure out if we want to try something new.

After a month of using Mesomorph, I can say that I would love to have a tub of this on hand for those days that I really need a mental boost. I never used it every training day as you can build up a tolerance very quickly. If you are a DMAA everyday kinda person, you have probably used this product and know it is one of the best of its kind. I hadn't used a DMAA product since the original Jack3d because quite frankly I was not impressed.

Pros: Taste and mixability are both on point still after a month. Taste is still really good and powder never clumped and did anything else weird. Great mental energy. None of that euphoric shyt that people claim, but still very good nonetheless. You don't need more than a scoop, so depending on how much you train and use, this tub will last you anywhere from 5 weeks if you use everyday for 5 days to months if you just use it for special days.

Cons: For me, I loved the energy but it wasn't what I thought. I think the problem is my body's DMAA "like-age". Days like this morning, ready to go. Driven. Other mornings it was weird, like I had a basic pre. Another thing for me is the lack of an open label. I understand keeping the energy blend under wraps, but everything else every other competitor uses. I think some of the ingredients that can give you muscular energy to go with that mental energy are a little short.

Conclusion: I do see why it is a board favorite. The mental energy can be phenomenal. Hell, I'd definitely buy a tub and have some good ergogenic supps to go with it and have a pretty good supplement. Definitely would like to have it on certain days. It is just not a daily use type of pre for me.

If you love DMAA, definitely a 5/5

For me, about a 3.5-4. It doesn't mean I don't like it, just wouldn't be my go to for personal reasons

Thanks again guys at APS for allowing me to give it a [email protected]
  12. 5/5

I was chosen to log the Tutti Frutti Mesomorph. Normally I'm not a huge fan of DMAA or strong a time due to anxiety. This one I actually really liked. I didn't get anxiety from it at all.

I started off with 1 scoop most workout days. I didn't dose everyday to keep my tolerance down. I did go as high as 1.75 scoops towards the end. Not because of tolerance or a weak product. I just enjoyed this pwo a lot. It is overall a very clean stim and its not pushy like some can be.

Taste and consistency were great throughout. I really dig the taste. The multicolor powder was awesome as well. Even after moving and dropping the tub multiple times, it stayed multicolored. It also never clumped.

Overall 4.5/5
    Taste 5/5
    Effect 5/5

Ill keep a tub on hand for stimmed days.

Link to log:
    Gettin' Spun with APS Mesomorph (Sponsored)

13. Nice reviews
  14. 5/5

Having come into pre workout in 2008-2009 when IMO they were the strongest ever... I don't think we'll ever see things like craze again obv :) Now just as a little background I have been using pre workouts for a very long time. I have tried them all. And the past year have been very happy that DMAA has made a comeback. I have tried few of the new ones but ALWAYS come back to mesomorph. This hits you hard, you sweat a lot , the energy is good for about 2 hours... you don't need anymore than that IMO . The DMAA, Caffeine and other goodies in this provide for a very good workout. When it comes to DMAA this my go to pre workout. I have used Tutti Frutti and rocket pop. I like the rocket pop a little better, the tutti frutti is a little bit to strong for me flavor wise. Their is nothing I would change about this at all. Great job APS

15. Love Mesomorph...Wicked cranks it up a notch...love that one also
  16. 5/5

I have had the pleasure of using Tutti Fruitti, and Rocket Pop flavors of this Pre workout and this is my review.

Taste: 5/5
    Really freaking great taste. Most supplements you wet your finger and give it a taste and you get nothing but actives and a little flavor. Not with this pre workout. I tasted both the flavors prominently, and after mixing they were still amazing tasting. Color me impressed! Flavor is one of the most important aspects of a supplement to nail. I don't care if you can take medicine every day, but eventually it's going to get old, and then what? I looked forward to tasting this supplement.

Mixing: 4.5
    I'm hard on mixing and I don't think there is a pre out there that can mix without having anything left unmixed or floating lightly in the solution after mixing. If it has value to it, you won't get a perfect mix. I haven't tried them all, yet, but I think I'm on my way to. A much deserved and hard earned 4.5 out of 5 from this tester.

Effectiveness: 4.5/5
    I thought this pre gave me a nice start up and lasted throughout my routine with sustained and clean feel for my energy levels. There was no crash which I have experienced once before and that wasn't pleasant. I liken that to a caffeine hit and drop. This was nice, and I appreciate the efforts that went into building this pre workout. The only subtraction was from the label being non-open and the ever search for that perfect pre...

Overall Score for this pre workout: 4.67
    I guess I will have to round it up to a 5.0

After thoughts regarding this line of Pre workouts
    I'd be interested in trying their other flavors, especially watermelon which has to be one of the most difficult flavors and my favorite fruit ever. This is definitely a pre to have in one's cabinet.

17. Great review!...agree ..wish label was non prop...
  18. 5/5

One of the best preworkouts I have ever used in terms of both pump and focus. Great stimulant index, complete with DMAA, to enhance "tunnel vision" and concentration alongside a great pump matrix. The only thing I would love is for the tub to be 30 servings and have a fully transparent label, in terms to dosing, but hey, it works and I would definitely buy again!

19. Quote Originally Posted by sonofzeusv2 View Post
    One of the best preworkouts I have ever used in terms of both pump and focus. Great stimulant index, complete with DMAA, to enhance "tunnel vision" and concentration alongside a great pump matrix. The only thing I would love is for the tub to be 30 servings and have a fully transparent label, in terms to dosing, but hey, it works and I would definitely buy again!
    If you love Meso, try Wicked..you'll thank me

20. Quote Originally Posted by cobri66 View Post
    If you love Meso, try Wicked..you'll thank me
    Good looks bro! I'll check it out!
    Olympus Lab Rep:
    Use shultist30 to get 30% off from Olympus Labs
    Olympus Labs. Innovation. Value. Results.
  21. 4/5

The first and only DMAA product I have tried, and at first I loved it. Loved how the potent flavors compliments the energy rush. Got my squats and deadlifts up and going once I figured out how to calm my heart rate. The only downside is that I use it only 4 times a week, yet I built up some tolerance to the product after 3 weeks.

22. Quote Originally Posted by BCC912 View Post
    The first and only DMAA product I have tried, and at first I loved it. Loved how the potent flavors compliments the energy rush. Got my squats and deadlifts up and going once I figured out how to calm my heart rate. The only downside is that I use it only 4 times a week, yet I built up some tolerance to the product after 3 weeks.
    That tolerance thing is only downside for me of DMAA

23. Quote Originally Posted by cobri66 View Post
    That tolerance thing is only downside for me of DMAA
    Same! Would've given it a 4.5 out of 5 rating if that was an option.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BCC912 View Post
    Same! Would've given it a 4.5 out of 5 rating if that was an option.
    Not following..we do make a DMAA free Mesomorph if that's what you mean
  25. 5/5

I got turned onto Mesomorph about a year ago. It now has a spot in my pwo rotation and is one of my current favorite pre's. This one is my go to for an overthetopinyourfacekickinthep ants option for those days when my *ss is dragging;). I've tried two flavors: Rocket Pop and Tutti Frutti.

Taste-5/5: Simply amazing. Very unique flavors and absolutely spot on. These are very recognizable flavors and no mistaking them. I tried Rocket Pop first and couldn't imagine it being toppled, but Tutti Frutti did it for me. It is extremely sweet, about the same as RP. But the Frutti aftertaste is just like the gum. It's like drinking the bubble gum flavoring straight. I detected no aftertaste at all.

Mixability-5/5: It's mixes very easily in ice cold water with just a quick shake. It does settle a bit if it sits but thats pretty inconsequential IMO.

Profile-4/5:
    I have to detract one point for the proprietary blend, but that also is somewhat minor because I know by now that this stuff works:). The majority of the ingredients are well-picked for their effects. I do prefer to know the exact amounts of what I'm taking though. On a sidenote, I wouldn't mind if APS dropped the forms of creatine for some additional pump or acute performance ingredients.

Effects-5/5: This is my energy option. When I'm flat out dead this stuff picks me up, drags me to the gym, and forces me to turn in a stellar workout. I don't use it daily because of the amount of stims in it. I have experienced the occasional "crash" from the stims but not often enough to be detrimental. Besides, I mainly use this when I'm already dog tired or planning for a long and grueling session. The pumps are on point. Not "skin-splitting" pumps, but I'll take it. The focus is great. Taste is amazing. All around great formula to drive focus, energy, and aggression.

Value-4.7/5: This is probably the most popular pre on the market and has an avg. retail of 35$ for 25 servings. I can generally find deals for even cheaper around $28/30. That is pretty good and comparable to most other popular pwo's. Considering how popular it is and that it's truly a 1 scoop pwo they could probably charge even more so thumbs up there too.

Overall-5/5:
    This is a great PWO IMO. If you want a huge stim kick, solid pumps, and outstanding flavor then this one is for you.:head: My technical rating was a 4.7/5 based on the average of the areas I rated it on but since we only can select whole numbers in the review section, I gotta give it a 5/5. This really is one of my top 5 faves of all time.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    I got turned onto Mesomorph about a year ago. It now has a spot in my pwo rotation and is one of my current favorite pre's. This one is my go to for an overthetopinyourfacekickinthep ants option for those days when my *ss is dragging. I've tried two flavors: Rocket Pop and Tutti Frutti.

Taste-5/5: Simply amazing. Very unique flavors and absolutely spot on. These are very recognizable flavors and no mistaking them. I tried Rocket Pop first and couldn't imagine it being toppled, but Tutti Frutti did it for me. It is extremely sweet, about the same as RP. But the Frutti aftertaste is just like the gum. It's like drinking the bubble gum flavoring straight. I detected no aftertaste at all.

Mixability-5/5: It's mixes very easily in ice cold water with just a quick shake. It does settle a bit if it sits but thats pretty inconsequential IMO.

Profile-4/5:
    I have to detract one point for the proprietary blend, but that also is somewhat minor because I know by now that this stuff works. The majority of the ingredients are well-picked for their effects. I do prefer to know the exact amounts of what I'm taking though. On a sidenote, I wouldn't mind if APS dropped the forms of creatine for some additional pump or acute performance ingredients.

Effects-5/5: This is my energy option. When I'm flat out dead this stuff picks me up, drags me to the gym, and forces me to turn in a stellar workout. I don't use it daily because of the amount of stims in it. I have experienced the occasional "crash" from the stims but not often enough to be detrimental. Besides, I mainly use this when I'm already dog tired or planning for a long and grueling session. The pumps are on point. Not "skin-splitting" pumps, but I'll take it. The focus is great. Taste is amazing. All around great formula to drive focus, energy, and aggression.

Value-4.7/5: This is probably the most popular pre on the market and has an avg. retail of 35$ for 25 servings. I can generally find deals for even cheaper around $28/30. That is pretty good and comparable to most other popular pwo's. Considering how popular it is and that it's truly a 1 scoop pwo they could probably charge even more so thumbs up there too.

Overall-5/5:
    This is an great PWO IMO. If you want a huge stim kick, solid pumps, and outstanding flavor then this one is for you. My technical rating was a 4.7/5 based on the average of the areas I rated it on but since we only can select whole numbers in the review section, I gotta give it a 5/5. This really is one of my top 5 faves of all time.

I wonder if you've tried Wicked yet?..

27. Quote Originally Posted by cobri66 View Post
    I wonder if you've tried Wicked yet?..
    Nope. I sure haven't. I have a look see at the profile.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/

28. Best prework ive ever had. Focus and endurance is amazing. Looking for a product like mesomorph without that Dmaa.

Been having a weird pulse sensation in the back of my head here and there. Not sure if it's the DMAA

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Nope. I sure haven't. I have a look see at the profile.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitargo S2 (25 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
  2. F/S: Iforce Maximize Intense 45 servings - $25 shipped
    By h968042 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
  3. NeuroSurge (25 servings)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:33 AM
  4. Intra-Aid (25 Servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Essential Amino Energy Chewables (25 servings)
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM