Mesomorph (25 servings)
Mesomorph (25 servings)

Manufacturer:

APS



Price: $32.99

Rating: 4.59 out of 5 stars, based on 27 total reviews.
Rated: 4.59 out of 5 Read all 27 reviews

Submit New Review

Mesomorph (25 servings)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. 5/5


    You want a preworkout that has it all? Well now you have it. Mesomorph is seriously the perfect combination of energy, focus, and pump. For those who are less addicted to stimulants, I would definitely suggest starting at half of a scoop, as this can definitely pack a punch if you're not used to taking preworkouts. When taking Mesomorph, I noticed an increase in pump, as well as an ability to keep pushing through my entire workout and maintaining intensity instead of slowly fading out until I'm not even being productive anymore. 10/10 would recommend. I will always have a backup tub of Mesomorph!


  2. This stuff is fantastic! Of the preworkout formulas currently available this is hands down the best! It's not my all time favorite but those are all long gone. Hopefully this one sticks around! I'll be ordering a few more tubs soon!

  3. Thanks, you guys!
    HiTech Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cyrix View Post
    This stuff is fantastic! Of the preworkout formulas currently available this is hands down the best! It's not my all time favorite but those are all long gone. Hopefully this one sticks around! I'll be ordering a few more tubs soon!
    That is what we like to hear
    iForce Nutrition Representative
  5. 5/5


    Short, sweet and to the point.

    Energy is out of this world, never had so much energy on my workouts and cardio sessions before. Not even og jack3d made me so energized.
    The pump is awesome. I felt just like Arnold in Pumping Iron, thought I was cumming all over the gym.
    Rocket Pop is delicious! One of the first few times I took my time drinking this because it was so tasty.
    Mixing was super easy and had no problems with residues at the end.
    Focus was really nice, hardly looked at the yoga pants walking around.
    On cardio sessions at half a scoop, it would make me sweat like crazy.

  6. Anyone had luck getting the new version in Aus? All I can find is the 2.0 version.
  7. 4/5


    This is a highly effective preworkout. At the recommended dosage most will feel a total overabundance of energy and those that are stim sensitive will need less than prescribed. Focus is totally spot on as it is easy to go from one effort to the next keeping an efficient pace. It also augments moments of peak focus for difficult individual efforts that need all of your attention. I also noticed a marked reduction in build up of fatigue feelings or at least that the added boost helps you to work through them more effectively.

    Rocket Pop flavor is just as you would imagine, a wonderful flavor. The powder even has individual particles colored in a mix of red, white/gray, and blue.

    The only reason I gave this 4 instead of 5 stars is that however effective I find DMAA to be, it also seems easy to build a tolerance to it. But in all fairness to mesomorph, over time one would become more tolerant of any stim based preworkout. I would give it 4.5 if I could and would recommend it to anyone.

  8. This stuff is crazy, I had the strength of 1000 ninjas after it kicked in!
    For real, best pre gym hands down.
  9. 5/5


    Mesomorph delivers on its promises! At just 1-1.25 scoops I have so much focus and endurance that I've honestly ran late for work a few days because I'm that keyed into my workout! Pumps are decent, but I don't think that's what this product is about. Mesomorph is about getting in there and working harder than anyone else at the gym. That's what it makes me do! Whether cardio or weights!
    The Rocket Pop flavor is very much like the popsicles I remember getting from ice cream trucks as a kid. I little heavier on the berry than the cherry, but then than lemonade flavor comes through and does a pretty good job of masking the bitterness of the caffeine and DMAA. Throw some ice in with it and you got quite the sippable PWO!
    One things is for sure, you won't regret buying it!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Mesomorph delivers on its promises! At just 1-1.25 scoops I have so much focus and endurance that I've honestly ran late for work a few days because I'm that keyed into my workout! Pumps are decent, but I don't think that's what this product is about. Mesomorph is about getting in there and working harder than anyone else at the gym. That's what it makes me do! Whether cardio or weights!
    The Rocket Pop flavor is very much like the popsicles I remember getting from ice cream trucks as a kid. I little heavier on the berry than the cherry, but then than lemonade flavor comes through and does a pretty good job of masking the bitterness of the caffeine and DMAA. Throw some ice in with it and you got quite the sippable PWO!
    One things is for sure, you won't regret buying it!
    Nice review. Damn, you go over one scoop? You're braver than me, sir. Only did 1.5 scoops once and never again lol
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  11. Squat day I take 2 scoops. I always feel like death afterwards but it makes for a hell of day!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Nice review. Damn, you go over one scoop? You're braver than me, sir. Only did 1.5 scoops once and never again lol
    I haven't gone a full 1.5 scoops. But I have used 1.25 if i slept badly the night before. It's a nice tweak, but I don't do it very often.
    I <3 Carbs

  13. 2 SCOOPS!?.. I can't even fathom that..id probably be awake for 2 days
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  14. Screw it, two scoops to the dome for my study session tonight.

    100% kidding lmao
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  15. 2 scoops is reserved for squat day, bench is 1 scoop and deadlift I take 1.5.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Screw it, two scoops to the dome for my study session tonight.
    HAHA, I couldn't imagine 2 scoops of this stuff. One had me wired! Im thinking the difference between 1 & 2 scoops is...
    1 scoop = Small line of coke vs.
    2 scoops = Heisenberg level

  17. Anybody else get super nauseas at the end of their workout from this? The first 45 minutes of my workout was incredible, but all 3 times I've tested it after that I had to jump out of my truck on the way home vomit lol.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Nice review. Damn, you go over one scoop? You're braver than me, sir. Only did 1.5 scoops once and never again lol
    Agreed bro. Over 1 scoop is not necessary. Using 3/4 for my workouts, and I am very stim tolerant.
    Do not mention my language skills..I am norwegian.

  19. 2 scoops seems wayy overkill...

    Doesn't 1 scoop have something like 300-400mg of caffeine...?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    2 scoops seems wayy overkill...

    Doesn't 1 scoop have something like 300-400mg of caffeine...?
    Not to mention 65mg dmaa:-) Btw, very satisfied with mesomorph. Got a stack of boxes with different tastes in my closet. And of course a box of rocket pop flavour for those rainy daze:-)
    Do not mention my language skills..I am norwegian.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by oyvind View Post
    Not to mention 65mg dmaa:-) Btw, very satisfied with mesomorph. Got a stack of boxes with different tastes in my closet. And of course a box of rocket pop flavour for those rainy daze:-)
    Just picked up a tub of watermelon. He says he likes it better than the rocket pop. Almost done with the RP tub so we'll see if he's right.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    2 scoops seems wayy overkill...

    Doesn't 1 scoop have something like 300-400mg of caffeine...?
    No wonder a full scoop makes me sick lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Just picked up a tub of watermelon. He says he likes it better than the rocket pop. Almost done with the RP tub so we'll see if he's right.
    Yes, looking forward to try my watermelon taste too:-) Got a box of "bombshell" pwo that I'll finish before jumping back on the meso-train :-)
    Very stim heavy pwo, but I honestly like meso better:-) meso's got it all.
    Do not mention my language skills..I am norwegian.

  24. Does the version 2.0 contain DMAA? couldn't seem to see this on the label? if not has anyone tried the new version? Not sure if the reviews above refer to the OG DMAA version or 2.0?

    Also. the blurb on the Nutriverse website says the 2.0 includes ICARIIN 50. I couldn't seem to see the source for this in the label. Can anyone confirm the active ingredient containing ICARIIN and % standardisation for icariin? Thanks for input

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Does the version 2.0 contain DMAA? couldn't seem to see this on the label? if not has anyone tried the new version? Not sure if the reviews above refer to the OG DMAA version or 2.0?

    Also. the blurb on the Nutriverse website says the 2.0 includes ICARIIN 50. I couldn't seem to see the source for this in the label. Can anyone confirm the active ingredient containing ICARIIN and % standardisation for icariin? Thanks for input
    Mesomorph = DMAA
    Mesomorph 2.0 = No DMAA


    here is the ingredient panel for 2.0:




    no Icariin in the formula
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  26. Thanks. Thought so on both counts

  27. Has anyone tried both the og and 2.0 versions and how do they compare. I suspect the reviews above relate to the OG version so would really like to know how the 2.0 stands up to the OG version

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    Has anyone tried both the og and 2.0 versions and how do they compare. I suspect the reviews above relate to the OG version so would really like to know how the 2.0 stands up to the OG version
    just as much energy, but a difference in the focus due to using DMAA vs Acacia
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  29. Thanks. i think there's no caffeine either so it's quite a different formulation to the one reviewed in this thread. Would be good to see a specific review of the 2.0 version
  30. 5/5


    This is by far my favorite PWO to date. I currently rotate between this and a stim free option with a caffeine tab to ensure I get that laser like focus and energy every time.

    I've only tried the Rocket Popsicle, and the taste is fine. It really reminds me a bit of BPI's 1MR Snow Cone flavor. I think the two flavors are similar, but a bit different at the same time.

    I've yet to have a disappointing workout while using Mesomorph. It gives me the feeling that I can lift the whole gym. I'd recommend it to anyone who can handle the stims.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Vitargo S2 (25 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 11:08 PM
  2. F/S: Iforce Maximize Intense 45 servings - $25 shipped
    By h968042 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
  3. NeuroSurge (25 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:33 AM
  4. Intra-Aid (25 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  5. Essential Amino Energy Chewables (25 servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM