SWOLL-N
SWOLL-N

Manufacturer:

NLA Performance

Price: $22.99

Rating: 4.69 out of 5 stars, based on 16 total reviews.
Rated: 4.69 out of 5 Read all 16 reviews

Submit New Review

SWOLL-N

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

5/5

Excellant pumps especially when stacked with Supp- D. Have taken my workouts to a new level. Try you wont be sorry!!
  2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.52%

5/5

This product gave me amazing pumps in the gym, literally felt like my arms muscles were about to tear through my skin during workouts, just got my second bottle and going to stack it with Supp-D this time around!
  3. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

Glad you liked it!!! Youre goin to love it stacked with Supp-D~~

Jon M.
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team P & I

NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

4/5

I've tried agmatine and Nitrate type products before and never got the response I did with this product. NLA Performance is surprising me with these products. I take 3 capsules or one serving about 30-40 minutes pre-exercise. I rarely get any pump from these types of products. This was different though, not "skin tearing" or anything like that but I do actually notice a slight pump when taking this and that is saying a lot for me. What I also notice is muscular endurance. I'm able to push out more reps while delaying muscular burn. Still a little tired during the workout but I don't have to rest as long to recover for the next set. The next set also seems to take less out of me. One weird thing I noticed is when opening the bottle it has a sweet smell to it. I just didn't expect to be this impressed with this product because usually these types of products don't do jack squat for me.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I've tried agmatine and Nitrate type products before and never got the response I did with this product. NLA Performance is surprising me with these products. I take 3 capsules or one serving about 30-40 minutes pre-exercise. I rarely get any pump from these types of products. This was different though, not "skin tearing" or anything like that but I do actually notice a slight pump when taking this and that is saying a lot for me. What I also notice is muscular endurance. I'm able to push out more reps while delaying muscular burn. Still a little tired during the workout but I don't have to rest as long to recover for the next set. The next set also seems to take less out of me. One weird thing I noticed is when opening the bottle it has a sweet smell to it. I just didn't expect to be this impressed with this product because usually these types of products don't do jack squat for me.
    Glad SWOLL-N worked great for you.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

5/5

Swoll-N is an exceptional NO2 booster. I am achieving rediculous pumps since I have began taking this product. My workouts are more intense and determined and are only getting stronger
  7. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

I love hearing all the gret feedback!!! Just shows that NLA is for real and not just hype. Our protein is almost ready for launch!! So check it out!!

Jon M.
    Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Can't believe I havnt made my way to this review section till today. I will start off by saying I will purchase this product again. I have amzing results from Swoll-N. I've been wondering how I get my veins to come out of hiding and they are. I actualy can see where blood vessels are branching off and creating new ones. Pumped up throughout all my workouts. This product is totaly legit and I'm gunna b sad when I run out. Good Product NLA! You guys are gunna be up and coming quick!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Can't believe I havnt made my way to this review section till today. I will start off by saying I will purchase this product again. I have amzing results from Swoll-N. I've been wondering how I get my veins to come out of hiding and they are. I actualy can see where blood vessels are branching off and creating new ones. Pumped up throughout all my workouts. This product is totaly legit and I'm gunna b sad when I run out. Good Product NLA! You guys are gunna be up and coming quick!
    Nice review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Nice review.
    Thanks Aaron! Its a great product!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

5/5

I love this product! Will buy again for upcoming cycles. Wife even says I have veins in my Biceps now, takes a lot for her to compliment me lol gotta b good to go!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.42%

Glad to hear that Swoll-N is working out for you. Try stacking it with Supp-D to see the ultimate pump. You will want to stay in the gym for hours.
  13. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

MSRIDER,

Isnt it a great feeling!! Try whole stack.. OMG Pr's all day long~~ SFW ~~~ Keep training hard and NLA will get you to your goals~~

Jon M.
    Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Anything that get's the veins to "come out of hiding" is a must have!!! SWOLL-N sounds like some good stuff!!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Anything that get's the veins to "come out of hiding" is a must have!!! SWOLL-N sounds like some good stuff!!
    Its an an amazing product that I wish everyone had the chance to use. 800mg agmatine sulfate incredible increases your nitric oxide levels, which almost feels as if your skin in going to burst at times cause the pumps are so strong. Probably the best product I've ever used
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I was very surprised with the response I got from this as well. I purposely did not take any other preworkout supplements except a stim with my Swoll-N. The pump was ENGORGEOUS!! It is now 3 hours later and my chest still has a nice fullness to it. Nice job NLA.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I was very surprised with the response I got from this as well. I purposely did not take any other preworkout supplements except a stim with my Swoll-N. The pump was ENGORGEOUS!! It is now 3 hours later and my chest still has a nice fullness to it. Nice job NLA.
    That's one of the biggest things I noticed aswell. It stays with ya that's for sure. I usualy workout, eat, and go to work and I will still be pumped up a couple hours into work. I'm just lucky I get to represent Justin's great work. Thanks AZ for commenting on your great results while using this Product.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Me and AB don't respond well to agmatine.

I know some days I seem to get a pump other days I don't....
    Still say it's solid.

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Me and AB don't respond well to agmatine.

I know some days I seem to get a pump other days I don't....
    Still say it's solid.

Thanks for your thoughts JP. I guess not all ppl respond the same. But for me I know its gunna be a staple in my workouts here on out. I have my 2nd bottle on its way and can't wait too c what I look like after it
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

I'm wait until I finish the bottle and make a final decision....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

I'm wait until I finish the bottle and make a final decision....
    For me the longer I'm using it the more vasc I get, and the better the blood flow pumping through my veins. Keep us informed, hope it starts working for you like it does me
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

I may get another bottle....
    I have not been dosing every single day....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. NLA Performance Athlete
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.32%

Its a great feeling knowing that everyone is getting awesome results from NLA ~~ They did their research to give us a product that lives up to its hype!!! Few companies can say that~ Im honored to be apart of their team!!!

Jon M.
    Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

Choice of Champions!!!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.99%

5/5

I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.
    Glad you enjoyed it Brotha! My arms are hurting rite now cause the pump was so good haha, Thanks for telling us about your awesome exsperience.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Its a great feeling knowing that everyone is getting awesome results from NLA ~~ They did their research to give us a product that lives up to its hype!!! Few companies can say that~ Im honored to be apart of their team!!!

Jon M.
    Team P & I

www.nlaperformance.com
    I second this post Brotha, Its a damn good Team to be on
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

Damn 30 sets?
    How many reps in each set boss?

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Just wanted to give a little Visual Review for anyone interested. Again I've already gave my review, but wanted everyone interested to actualy see what its doing for me. If you wanna get the Big Pumps and that Vascular look you've always wanted I highly recomend you get NLA Performance Swoll-N, The Pumps are rediculous. I havnt been lifting but almost 2 years and before this Bottle of Swoll-N I had no Veinage in my Bicep are, Not the case after I finished lol! I know with this product I'm gunna get to that rediculous Vascular Body I've been set on since ppl's told me I'm not gunna get there. I will reach all my physical goals while using NLA Performance products. Thanks for your time. Grab some Popcorn Haha
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfNfY
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Just wanted to give a little Visual Review for anyone interested. Again I've already gave my review, but wanted everyone interested to actualy see what its doing for me. If you wanna get the Big Pumps and that Vascular look you've always wanted I highly recomend you get NLA Performance Swoll-N, The Pumps are rediculous. I havnt been lifting but almost 2 years and before this Bottle of Swoll-N I had no Veinage in my Bicep are, Not the case after I finished lol! I know with this product I'm gunna get to that rediculous Vascular Body I've been set on since ppl's told me I'm not gunna get there. I will reach all my physical goals while using NLA Performance products. Thanks for your time. Grab some Popcorn Haha
    Video Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfN fY
    Ya working ya lats?

:P.

just playing good job.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Ya working ya lats?

:P.

just playing good job.
    Haha, guess I should've added it as a lat excercise for JP lol

Thanks Man!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.54%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

4/5

I broke open 3 caps and mixed it up in my shaker with the Supp-D and Endurance. Had really nice pumps today but nothing I would categorize as extreme. I've been following a couple of the logs for the NLA stack and it seems to have a cumulative effect over time so maybe one dose isn't enough to experience the full effect but it was pretty good all the same!
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%

Question- I have my sample pack of SWOLL-N and wonder if you think 1 cap will do the trick for a 150 lbs female? I tried another company's pump amplifier a while back, and one cap had my biceps swollen up with in about 15 minutes....

Excited to try this!!!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Question- I have my sample pack of SWOLL-N and wonder if you think 1 cap will do the trick for a 150 lbs female? I tried another company's pump amplifier a while back, and one cap had my biceps swollen up with in about 15 minutes....

Excited to try this!!!
    You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%

Miss Q you should definitely take all 3. Also we would love to have you review our women's supplements when they arrive Jan 5. Please PM me if you are interested in this.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%

5/5

I stayed away from reviewing my own product for awhile because it obviously would look sketchy if I straight away gave SWOLL-N a 5/5 when none of you knew about our company or what our products were capable of . Now that a good buzz has been created I figured I would chime in. The reason I am giving this a 5/5 is for the reason why myself and Kevin created NLA Performance in the first place. I have never tried any pump product that really works or gives you lasting pumps. We wanted to create just the most insane, ridiculous pump product the supplement community has ever seen. This is why we loaded SWOLL-N up with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 600 mg of Arginine Nitrates. You will NEVER find a product dosed that high on the market. I am not some founder of a company who is trying to keep margins down and maximize profits to make a quick buck. Kevin and I started NLA Performance to give you guys the best products around and create a sustained growth company that will last as long as the sun still shines on this earth!

I personally take 3 caps of SWOLL-N everyday 30 minutes before workout. On leg days I do heavy leg lifting so I always am less prone to muscular fatigue but the pumps don't kick in until i finish my leg workouts with burn outs such as lunges to leg extensions (20 reps) to leg curls (20 reps). On upper body days it is game over! SWOLL-N has my arms veiny like nothing before. My arms naturally are not the veiniest around but on SWOLL-N my arm veins run like the delta of the Mississippi river.

I love waking up each day fully confident in the effectiveness of our products and can safely look into the eyes of any consumer and say "Try this, it WILL work!"
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    I stayed away from reviewing my own product for awhile because it obviously would look sketchy if I straight away gave SWOLL-N a 5/5 when none of you knew about our company or what our products were capable of . Now that a good buzz has been created I figured I would chime in. The reason I am giving this a 5/5 is for the reason why myself and Kevin created NLA Performance in the first place. I have never tried any pump product that really works or gives you lasting pumps. We wanted to create just the most insane, ridiculous pump product the supplement community has ever seen. This is why we loaded SWOLL-N up with 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate and 600 mg of Arginine Nitrates. You will NEVER find a product dosed that high on the market. I am not some founder of a company who is trying to keep margins down and maximize profits to make a quick buck. Kevin and I started NLA Performance to give you guys the best products around and create a sustained growth company that will last as long as the sun still shines on this earth!

I personally take 3 caps of SWOLL-N everyday 30 minutes before workout. On leg days I do heavy leg lifting so I always am less prone to muscular fatigue but the pumps don't kick in until i finish my leg workouts with burn outs such as lunges to leg extensions (20 reps) to leg curls (20 reps). On upper body days it is game over! SWOLL-N has my arms veiny like nothing before. My arms naturally are not the veiniest around but on SWOLL-N my arm veins run like the delta of the Mississippi river.

I love waking up each day fully confident in the effectiveness of our products and can safely look into the eyes of any consumer and say "Try this, it WILL work!"
    Great Review! This is the exact reason I love your products. Your putting out the highest dosed products with the best quality for maximum results. Not just a cheaply made product with exspensive marketing schemes to still our dollars. Everyday my young fellow comrads ask about my vasculorness, I say NLA Baby! Nothing compares Justin, I apreciate you and Kevins work Brotha. Thanks!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%

Quote by Msrider-You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot

Why didn't I think of that?!? You are so smart Mr rider !

Are you calling me "mature"?!? I don't know if I like that description!! Kidding....I got what you mean, thank you and I appreciate the samples
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%

Quote by Msrider-You could use 1 and see how its works for ya, and then take the other 2 on another day to compare the pumps. But I. Don't think there's any harm in you taking all 3 either. You are matured trainer who has pushed your body to the limits. I'm sure you can handle what most woman cannot

Why didn't I think of that?!? You are so smart Mr rider !

Are you calling me "mature"?!? I don't know if I like that description!! Kidding....I got what you mean, thank you and I appreciate the samples
    Lmao! Was meaning you are no newb to working out. Your in amazing shape. I think you just enjoy giving me sh*t. Glad I could hook you up, immature woman
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.61%

5/5

I am the creator of the SWOLL-N formula so I am pretty knowledgable about the ingredients and it's effectiveness :)

SWOLL-N is NLA Performance's stimulant free Nitric Oxide booster.

We loaded a full 800mg of Agmatine Sulfate (Arginine breaks down to Agmatine). In my opinion Agmatine Sulfate is hands down the best NO booster. I notice better pumps when taking this than agmatine, citrulline, or any other Nitrates I have tried. 800mg is a hefty dose and gets the job done!

We also loaded up 600mg of Arginine Nitrate. This ingredient is awesome because Nitrates build up in your system, giving you a sustained pump almost 24/7.

We also put a full dose of pTeroPure into the product. This is one of the most powerful antioxidants on the market right now. When you work out, your body releases toxins and free radicals so the pTeroPure helps prevent oxidation of free radicals, leaving your body and muscles healthier.

We also included the amino Citrulline Malate to enhance the pump benefits of the product.

One bottle of SWOLL-N includes 30 servings of 3 pills. Since it is stimulant free, you can take up to 5 pills at a time for extreme pumps. After first arm/back day on SWOLL-N, the products effectiveness speaks for itself! Feel free to message or email me any questions about any of NLA Performance's products. Kevin@nlaperformance.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 05:59 PM
  3. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:08 PM