SWOLL-N
SWOLL-N

Manufacturer:

NLA Performance



Price: $22.99

Rating: 4.69 out of 5 stars, based on 16 total reviews.
Rated: 4.69 out of 5 Read all 16 reviews

Submit New Review

SWOLL-N

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10945

    5/5


    Excellant pumps especially when stacked with Supp- D. Have taken my workouts to a new level. Try you wont be sorry!!
  2. Registered User
    richiep713's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    24

    5/5


    This product gave me amazing pumps in the gym, literally felt like my arms muscles were about to tear through my skin during workouts, just got my second bottle and going to stack it with Supp-D this time around!
  3. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10945

    Glad you liked it!!! Youre goin to love it stacked with Supp-D~~




    Jon M.
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team P & I


    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  4. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,462
    Rep Power
    4172663

    4/5


    I've tried agmatine and Nitrate type products before and never got the response I did with this product. NLA Performance is surprising me with these products. I take 3 capsules or one serving about 30-40 minutes pre-exercise. I rarely get any pump from these types of products. This was different though, not "skin tearing" or anything like that but I do actually notice a slight pump when taking this and that is saying a lot for me. What I also notice is muscular endurance. I'm able to push out more reps while delaying muscular burn. Still a little tired during the workout but I don't have to rest as long to recover for the next set. The next set also seems to take less out of me. One weird thing I noticed is when opening the bottle it has a sweet smell to it. I just didn't expect to be this impressed with this product because usually these types of products don't do jack squat for me.
  5. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202099

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I've tried agmatine and Nitrate type products before and never got the response I did with this product. NLA Performance is surprising me with these products. I take 3 capsules or one serving about 30-40 minutes pre-exercise. I rarely get any pump from these types of products. This was different though, not "skin tearing" or anything like that but I do actually notice a slight pump when taking this and that is saying a lot for me. What I also notice is muscular endurance. I'm able to push out more reps while delaying muscular burn. Still a little tired during the workout but I don't have to rest as long to recover for the next set. The next set also seems to take less out of me. One weird thing I noticed is when opening the bottle it has a sweet smell to it. I just didn't expect to be this impressed with this product because usually these types of products don't do jack squat for me.
    Glad SWOLL-N worked great for you.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  6. Registered User
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    760

    5/5


    Swoll-N is an exceptional NO2 booster. I am achieving rediculous pumps since I have began taking this product. My workouts are more intense and determined and are only getting stronger
  7. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10945

    I love hearing all the gret feedback!!! Just shows that NLA is for real and not just hype. Our protein is almost ready for launch!! So check it out!!



    Jon M.
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team P & I


    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  8. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Can't believe I havnt made my way to this review section till today. I will start off by saying I will purchase this product again. I have amzing results from Swoll-N. I've been wondering how I get my veins to come out of hiding and they are. I actualy can see where blood vessels are branching off and creating new ones. Pumped up throughout all my workouts. This product is totaly legit and I'm gunna b sad when I run out. Good Product NLA! You guys are gunna be up and coming quick!
  9. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Can't believe I havnt made my way to this review section till today. I will start off by saying I will purchase this product again. I have amzing results from Swoll-N. I've been wondering how I get my veins to come out of hiding and they are. I actualy can see where blood vessels are branching off and creating new ones. Pumped up throughout all my workouts. This product is totaly legit and I'm gunna b sad when I run out. Good Product NLA! You guys are gunna be up and coming quick!
    Nice review.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Nice review.
    Thanks Aaron! Its a great product!
  11. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    5/5


    I love this product! Will buy again for upcoming cycles. Wife even says I have veins in my Biceps now, takes a lot for her to compliment me lol gotta b good to go!
  12. Registered User
    MichaelMurphy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bloomington, IN
    Age
    38
    Posts
    100
    Rep Power
    760

    Glad to hear that Swoll-N is working out for you. Try stacking it with Supp-D to see the ultimate pump. You will want to stay in the gym for hours.
  13. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10945

    MSRIDER,

    Isnt it a great feeling!! Try whole stack.. OMG Pr's all day long~~ SFW ~~~ Keep training hard and NLA will get you to your goals~~





    Jon M.
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team P & I


    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  14. Registered User
    Miss Q's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    649002

    Anything that get's the veins to "come out of hiding" is a must have!!! SWOLL-N sounds like some good stuff!!
    Check out my new log - TIME TO GET BACK TO WORK w/ Lecheek's Ripped Cocktail!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/236927-time-get-back.html
  15. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q View Post
    Anything that get's the veins to "come out of hiding" is a must have!!! SWOLL-N sounds like some good stuff!!
    Its an an amazing product that I wish everyone had the chance to use. 800mg agmatine sulfate incredible increases your nitric oxide levels, which almost feels as if your skin in going to burst at times cause the pumps are so strong. Probably the best product I've ever used
  16. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651711

    I was very surprised with the response I got from this as well. I purposely did not take any other preworkout supplements except a stim with my Swoll-N. The pump was ENGORGEOUS!! It is now 3 hours later and my chest still has a nice fullness to it. Nice job NLA.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I was very surprised with the response I got from this as well. I purposely did not take any other preworkout supplements except a stim with my Swoll-N. The pump was ENGORGEOUS!! It is now 3 hours later and my chest still has a nice fullness to it. Nice job NLA.
    That's one of the biggest things I noticed aswell. It stays with ya that's for sure. I usualy workout, eat, and go to work and I will still be pumped up a couple hours into work. I'm just lucky I get to represent Justin's great work. Thanks AZ for commenting on your great results while using this Product.
  18. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Me and AB don't respond well to agmatine.

    I know some days I seem to get a pump other days I don't....
    Still say it's solid.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  19. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Me and AB don't respond well to agmatine.

    I know some days I seem to get a pump other days I don't....
    Still say it's solid.

    Thanks for your thoughts JP. I guess not all ppl respond the same. But for me I know its gunna be a staple in my workouts here on out. I have my 2nd bottle on its way and can't wait too c what I look like after it
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    I'm wait until I finish the bottle and make a final decision....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm wait until I finish the bottle and make a final decision....
    For me the longer I'm using it the more vasc I get, and the better the blood flow pumping through my veins. Keep us informed, hope it starts working for you like it does me
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    I may get another bottle....
    I have not been dosing every single day....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. NLA Performance Athlete
    Board Sponsor
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10945

    Its a great feeling knowing that everyone is getting awesome results from NLA ~~ They did their research to give us a product that lives up to its hype!!! Few companies can say that~ Im honored to be apart of their team!!!



    Jon M.
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team P & I


    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  24. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Colt's Country, Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Rep Power
    175946

    5/5


    I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

    I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.
  25. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

    I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.
    Glad you enjoyed it Brotha! My arms are hurting rite now cause the pump was so good haha, Thanks for telling us about your awesome exsperience.
  26. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Its a great feeling knowing that everyone is getting awesome results from NLA ~~ They did their research to give us a product that lives up to its hype!!! Few companies can say that~ Im honored to be apart of their team!!!

    Jon M.
    National and World Champion Powerlifter
    Team P & I

    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
    I second this post Brotha, Its a damn good Team to be on
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    I got a sample of this and I was sceptical. Not because of the product but because I never get a good pump from anything I use. Until now... this stuff works.

    I was in a rush because I got the gym late and had prior engagements already planned... So I rushed through my workout and by the end of a 30 min arm session (15 sets BIs/15 sets tris) I couldn't hardly move my arm from the awesome pump. It lasted for a good while... Long enough that two hours later a guy was making fun of me for "making my sleeves look like baby gap"... good stuff.
    Damn 30 sets?
    How many reps in each set boss?

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378548

    Just wanted to give a little Visual Review for anyone interested. Again I've already gave my review, but wanted everyone interested to actualy see what its doing for me. If you wanna get the Big Pumps and that Vascular look you've always wanted I highly recomend you get NLA Performance Swoll-N, The Pumps are rediculous. I havnt been lifting but almost 2 years and before this Bottle of Swoll-N I had no Veinage in my Bicep are, Not the case after I finished lol! I know with this product I'm gunna get to that rediculous Vascular Body I've been set on since ppl's told me I'm not gunna get there. I will reach all my physical goals while using NLA Performance products. Thanks for your time. Grab some Popcorn Haha
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfNfY
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,570
    Rep Power
    2410136

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Just wanted to give a little Visual Review for anyone interested. Again I've already gave my review, but wanted everyone interested to actualy see what its doing for me. If you wanna get the Big Pumps and that Vascular look you've always wanted I highly recomend you get NLA Performance Swoll-N, The Pumps are rediculous. I havnt been lifting but almost 2 years and before this Bottle of Swoll-N I had no Veinage in my Bicep are, Not the case after I finished lol! I know with this product I'm gunna get to that rediculous Vascular Body I've been set on since ppl's told me I'm not gunna get there. I will reach all my physical goals while using NLA Performance products. Thanks for your time. Grab some Popcorn Haha
    Video Link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tWPh0dxfN fY
    Ya working ya lats?

    :P.

    just playing good job.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 12:02 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.