Formeron (120 ml)
Formeron (120 ml)

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $37.49

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars, based on 20 total reviews.
Rated: 4.9 out of 5 Read all 20 reviews

Submit New Review

Formeron

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

So powerful I had to dose every other day. Used it on my Halo cycle and it really helped me through it. It's a pleasing aloe lotion that dries almost instantaneously and is SUPER POWERFUL; their carrier is top notch. Pricey, but so worth it!
  2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

4/5

This stuff would be great on cycle in terms of controlling estrogen. The only reason this is being rated a 4 rather than a 5 is the lack of uniformity on the dispenser. It's best to use an oral syringe to measure out your dosage.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Formeron:5/5

Application:
    this went on amazing,dried very quick within minutes.Had a pleasant smell and my wife loved it.It did however leave a sparkly look almost like i had glitter on me after applying.Didnt bother me but is something i wanted to note.

Effects:
    I have used many ai's before,i must say i have become a believer in topicals now without a doubt.I started this while on cycle and ran it until now in my pct which im in week 3.When i started it on cycle i noticed it brought down a lot of my bloat within days.Also,i am a pretty vascular person in general,but this took my vascularity to a whole new level.Looked like my skin was paper thin even when i know i was holding water.I also did notice an increase in my libido,not extreme,but it was there especially noticeable since i was running tren!I also noticed a nice increase in strength.I was well into my cycle for me to know i did get a strength increase from the formeron.I did not experience any high estro related signs since being in pct either.So i would say it did good at keeping it low.I have kept a lot of my strength since my cycle ended.I did not have any gyno issues,i did at certain points feel i was starting to and got worried.But i have ran tren before and must say i had to use other compounds to eliminate my gyno last time from tren.So i would say im very pleased about this.I have also took on a very nice recomp and leaned back out since cycle ended.

Value:
    this product is priced at 43.99 here at nutra planet.I of course did not have to pay so it was an amazing value for me.But in the case i did pay,i would have been happy with the product for the price vs. results.Of course we would all love to see all products a bit cheaper.In the end the product did work,and worked great for me and my intensions for using it.I will buy this in the future as an ai for my pct and would honestly love to use this standalone when not on cycle or pct so i can guage the results more in depth.

Overall:
    As i said i was very happy with this product as use for my ai.I would and hope i do get to run it again.I enjoyed the product and had plenty of good and desired effects from it.I would recommend it to a friend especially in the case you have never tried a topical ai.It will change your mind for sure and make you a believer.
  4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Just finished up a bottle on nothing but it and daa... for some reason no signs of test boosting after one month, but the formeron sure did its job lol. One week after starting it my wife looked at me and said hey you lost some weight in your arms they look nice. So I'd say it works pretty well for drying you out, one thing I'd say is that I was taking it 4 pumps a day the whole month(did have to unscrew the cap and go all Heinz 57 on its ass to get the last few doses though) I'm pleased over all with the product and would give it 5/5 for a AI
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome bro thanks.

Yah ....when the pump stops working there is still a good deal left in the bottom but its worth turning it over for the rest
    Glad it worked well for you.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Let me start by saying Black Lion Research Products always delivers for your situation, on cycle, post or support they have your back. If you use one of their products you will see what im talking about. Im currently using formeron and it is amazing in all ways. It dries in no time, smells amazing and you can feel it hit you in seconds Top Notch product form an equally Top Notch company.

Hey Brundel just wanted to say hi im workin with tgb and wanted to say thanks for making Formeron. Everyone i know that lifts that uses it loves it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Review from my log:

Fomeron / Prolactrone final review :

What a great PCT this was !!

I managed to hold on to 5 lbs of solid gains from my cycle and drop 2% BF.

I experienced NO sides in fact I was able to increase strength while on a caloric deficit . Expect increases in muscle hardness , vascularity and a drying effect . In many ways this PCT was more effective then my cycle itself.

Dosing as follows :

Fomeron 4 pumps per day

Prolactrone 3 caps per day

Bulk DAA 3 grams per day

5 times a week in the gym doing a standard push pull routine . One day a week for legs . Rep ranges of 12-15 and limited cardio.

Diet was maintenance calories for 2 weeks then 500 below following a 16/8 intermittent fasting protocol .

Very effective at restoring natural hormone balance . Overall health benefits of stronger , deeper sleep and increased recovery . It actually got rid of the bags under my eyes.

I would be totally confident using this setup for milder compounds such as epistane and halodrol . No need for risking research chemicals when a safer more effective option is available.

Black lion research has created in my opinion the best topical AI available . From the container to the actual product it screams quality .

Prolactrone countered any of the sides some experience using DAA.

I don't think this combo could be beat wether using for a PCT or testosterone booster . I'll be using this again in the future .

Thanks Brundel , Maniac and Black Lion Research .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bjordan View Post
    Let me start by saying Black Lion Research Products always delivers for your situation, on cycle, post or support they have your back. If you use one of their products you will see what im talking about. Im currently using formeron and it is amazing in all ways. It dries in no time, smells amazing and you can feel it hit you in seconds Top Notch product form an equally Top Notch company.

Hey Brundel just wanted to say hi im workin with tgb and wanted to say thanks for making Formeron. Everyone i know that lifts that uses it loves it.
    Hey Brother. Thanks for the good words. We take pride in our products. Also...TGB is the best in the business. A great guy.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Review from my log:

Fomeron / Prolactrone final review :

What a great PCT this was !!

I managed to hold on to 5 lbs of solid gains from my cycle and drop 2% BF.

I experienced NO sides in fact I was able to increase strength while on a caloric deficit . Expect increases in muscle hardness , vascularity and a drying effect . In many ways this PCT was more effective then my cycle itself.

Dosing as follows :

Fomeron 4 pumps per day

Prolactrone 3 caps per day

Bulk DAA 3 grams per day

5 times a week in the gym doing a standard push pull routine . One day a week for legs . Rep ranges of 12-15 and limited cardio.

Diet was maintenance calories for 2 weeks then 500 below following a 16/8 intermittent fasting protocol .

Very effective at restoring natural hormone balance . Overall health benefits of stronger , deeper sleep and increased recovery . It actually got rid of the bags under my eyes.

I would be totally confident using this setup for milder compounds such as epistane and halodrol . No need for risking research chemicals when a safer more effective option is available.

Black lion research has created in my opinion the best topical AI available . From the container to the actual product it screams quality .

Prolactrone countered any of the sides some experience using DAA.

I don't think this combo could be beat wether using for a PCT or testosterone booster . I'll be using this again in the future .

Thanks Brundel and Black Lion Research .
    THanks for the detailed review!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

First off, I wanted to give this some time before writing up anything in order to make sure there was no placebo or effects that did not last past the first few weeks. I am into my 3rd month and just finishing up my second bottle.

In short, Formeron is amazing. I am on TRT and have my protocol dialed in with no e2 issues, but noticed that even with e2 within range, I still had a little water bloat and very mild aggression the day of injection. Since I incorporated Formeron at 2 pumps a day, I have lost about 3 lbs on average and have shredded up like never before. This definitely had me dump that excess water and also really boosted my mood on inject days.

As an added plus, the smell is great and it dries really fast. I almost wish the smell lasted longer because it is clean, citrus smell like a soap.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro!
    I really appreciate the review. I love Formeron and it makes me happy when others get to experience it!

12. Registered User
    Answers

5/5

Fromeron is the best transdermal formestane. Two pumps a day is all you need. It dries very quickly and you don't need as much pumps as other products.I can not wait until BLR comes out with its natty test booster.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Answers

stuff is actually the best form. I want more but I'm broke lol
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Fromeron is the best transdermal formestane. Two pumps a day is all you need. It dries very quickly and you don't need as much pumps as other products.I can not wait until BLR comes out with its natty test booster.
    To use with form yes me too!
  15. Registered User
    Answers

5/5

This product was something I have never taken before... I had just started keeping my body "trimmed" of hair... Application was easy. Smell was appealing... and confidence was exhuming!
  16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I have used this several times and is very effective each time. Will order again soon.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I still have 5 bottles in my closet but always think about ordering a case or something in the event that it is ever discontinued or something. haha
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

If your goal is to stay completely natty this isnt the product for you as i know it is considered an extremely mild, imo weak ProHormone but as far as an AI, formeron is the best. Id give it 5's across the board, no side effects at all for me and ive ran 3 pumps a day before. Steady strength gains, got leaner drier, great for recomp would stack really well with something like X-gels.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I still have 5 bottles in my closet but always think about ordering a case or something in the event that it is ever discontinued or something. haha
    Bro I know. I'm not using it right now but every week or so I randomly order a few bottles lol. Wonder if brundel would give a deal on a bulk buy
  20. Registered User
    Answers

5/5

Conditions of use:

I planned to use this for pct, and I'm damn glad I had it on hand. Unfortunately I tore my rotator cuff about 4 weeks in the cycle and decided to jump right into pct.

It consisted of:

Nolva: 20/20/20
    Formeron: 2 pumps ed for 2 weeks, 3 pumps ed there after
    DAA: 5g ed

Other non-hormonals such as vit-b, vit-d, fish oil, sesamin, cycle-support, DCP 2.0

Observations:

I started at 2 pumps to gauge tolerance, after about a week the boys felt more full, and my libido began to recover. By the end of week 2 of pct I felt like I was back on the 300mg of 4AD transdermal I was using on cycle, my gf asked if I decided to go back on! I was extremely impressed as this is the fastest I've ever recovered (partial or otherwise), and I started the cycle with 2 weeks of m1t which always kills me.

As others have mentioned it drys very quickly, it was night and day compared to the matrix I used for the 4AD and all others I have tried.

Others have had issues with the pump, and I agree but I don't think I've ever not had issues with dispensing transdermals. Using an oral syringe is the best way to dose imo.

Unfortunately I can't speak to keeping gains because of the injury. My entire routine changed and I know I've lost strength but that is not a reflection on the product by any means.

The only issue I have with the product now is whether I should use it for pct, or use it on cycle as a test-like base. Good problems to have in my book!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Excellent product. Very good carrier, effective in controlling estrogen, absorbs quickly!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Guys..this product is AMAZING!!!! I've been using this with Androgel the past 2 months and it has reduced my estradiol from about 55 to 31! I've dropped 9 lbs and am more cut and leaner than I've ever been. Recently I've also stacked their fat burner product "Incinderine" and the fat keeps melting off. Black Lion's products are the absolute bomb.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

This may be a stupid question but I am new to this stuff. Could I use this during my cycle but still use my planned PCT as well?
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by svida View Post
    Guys..this product is AMAZING!!!! I've been using this with Androgel the past 2 months and it has reduced my estradiol from about 55 to 31! I've dropped 9 lbs and am more cut and leaner than I've ever been. Recently I've also stacked their fat burner product "Incinderine" and the fat keeps melting off. Black Lion's products are the absolute bomb.
    So great! Thanks for the review.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by goblue79 View Post
    This may be a stupid question but I am new to this stuff. Could I use this during my cycle but still use my planned PCT as well?
    Yes sir can be used for both.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

I see ppl recommending using a oral syringe to dose, how do you guys do this? twist the cap off and extract?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

It doesn't need to be that precise. One it gets to the point that the pump is no longer beneficial, unscrew the top and eye ball it.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I was considering trying Formeron out and adding it with Folli. My understanding is that 1-2 pumps has an AI effect and 3-4 pumps have an anabolic effect as far as muscle gain. Does 3-4 pumps cause any shutdown? And will you keep the gains without PCT if your were to take 3-4 pumps lets say for 6 weeks?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by breakoutyear View Post
    I was considering trying Formeron out and adding it with Folli. My understanding is that
    1-2 pumps has an AI effect and 3-4 pumps have an anabolic effect as far as muscle gain. Does 3-4 pumps cause any
    shutdown? And will you keep the gains without PCT if your were to take 3-4 pumps lets say for 6 weeks?
    FORMERON FAQ
    Current 12 WEEK Shred Log w/ Forskolin 95, ECA, Absolutely Abliderated & Burn24..!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/251810-12-week-shred.html
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I'll be buying this for sure.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

This stuff works really well. I'm using it on a trest/epi cycle now and 1.5 pumps a day keeps estrogen noticibly in check. Great for the drying out effects as well. It dries fast, isn't sticky or greasy, and smells great. I suppose people respond differently, but in can't imagine needing anything stronger.
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Great review brother thanks!!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

5/5

The drying out is already working 3 days in! This product is unreal
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter38 View Post
    ^^^ I will be running 800mg Test E ew for 10 weeks and 300mg Tren e ew for 10 weeks...along with 2 pumps of formeron to keep sides in check! I will be back stocking Androgel for coming off cycle! I woukld like some insight on if I need a PCT? all the research Ive done and some doctor and anesthesiologist friends of mine as I work in the medical field have told me that I wont need a PCT. Just a slow decrease at the end of the ten week cycle for weeks 11-12 at 400mg for week 11 then 200 mg for week 12 of JUST test e then start Androgel (TRT) back at normal dose and run for atleast 10 weekd before or if I decide to run another round. Any input would be greatly appriciate.

GOD BLESS and GOOD LIFTING MATES
    At 800mg test you might need more than 2 pumps.
    Start at 2 if you want but if you start to retain water or have negative sides from elevated estro bump the dose up.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

I have tried a few formestane products in the past one being oral and the other being transdermal. The first transdermal i tried was way too greasy and took forever to dry not to mention underdosed at only 25 mgs a squirt. The oral version i didn't get much out of but it's probably because i didnt dose it high enough. The formeron however is awesome. I only used 1 pump a day which gave somehting like 75 mgs of formestane. Also it does smell bad or take a long time to dry or make your clothes sticky. IMHO best transdermal formestane out right now.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Answers

5/5

Was having terrible e2 sides even on arimidex. I used formeron after 5 days , I was feeling great. I will use this as my AI of choice.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  13 lbs.
    Answers

Ok m8 sorry bout that
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  13 lbs.
    Answers

Ok no problem?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  13 lbs.
    Answers

Ok started my formeron last night 2 pumps to chest shoulder area! And today my right nipple is sore I've had gyno probs in the past any answers to this thanks, unless it's the product working?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 06:30 PM
  2. Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 05:19 PM
  3. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 09:20 PM
  4. Black Lion FORMERON loggers needed!!
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 02:32 AM
  5. Formeron, stacked with Erase?