Formeron (120 ml)
Formeron (120 ml)

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $37.49

Rating: 4.89 out of 5 stars, based on 27 total reviews.
Rated: 4.89 out of 5 Read all 27 reviews

Submit New Review

Formeron

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Yeah but im from Finland and i ordered Formeron from ***********.com for the firstplace and im still gonna... That stupid law doesnt work in eu yet and i think never in uk.

2. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Stoked bro. Sucks this stuff is gone.
    We have a new product in the works though that looks like its going to be even stronger.
    Thats great news brundel i have great faith in BLR products because they work for me, i am rationing my Formeron and looking forward to using your new juice cheers

3. Quote Originally Posted by Sampsa88 View Post
    Yeah but im from Finland and i ordered Formeron from ***********.com for the firstplace and im still gonna... That stupid law doesnt work in eu yet and i think never in uk.
    Formeron was made in the usa. And we wont make more so when its gone its gone.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

4. It's still available from severel UK stores, but at twice the price $65-70 per bottle!!!!!
  5. 5/5

This is by far the best supplement I have ever used. It's just so great. If I had to choose to take only one supplement for the rest of my life it would be this!

Too bad its gone forever -- Thanks Obama!

6. Quote Originally Posted by jdouglas View Post
    This is by far the best supplement I have ever used. It's just so great. If I had to choose to take only one supplement for the rest of my life it would be this!

Too bad its gone forever -- Thanks Obama!
    Thanks bro. The good news is we have. Replacement coming.
    Very solid transdermal ai with super strong fat burning properties.
    Soon. Itll be in final testing and bloodwork in about 3 weeks.
  7. 5/5

where can i buy this? Is it out already or can I still get it?

8. Quote Originally Posted by trujilloman View Post
    where can i buy this? Is it out already or can I still get it?
    Formeron was discontinued because formestane is illegal.
    We plan to re release it in about 4 weeks with a new formula. Looks like it might be even stronger than the original formula.
    Keep an eye out. Ill post it.

9. If you need loggers I would be happy to volunteer!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jdouglas View Post
    If you need loggers I would be happy to volunteer!
    We have 6 guys running it at the moment.
    Should be ready soon.

11. alright bro keep me updated! Thk!

12. I put it on my inner thighs , 1 pump this AM, my peen has been tingling weirdly for like 4 hours, haha. not sure what to make of that!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    I put it on my inner thighs , 1 pump this AM, my peen has been tingling weirdly for like 4 hours, haha. not sure what to make of that!
    I forgot to tell you. Dont ever let it touch your junk or it can make it limp for life!!!!

JK your fine lol.

14. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I forgot to tell you. Dont ever let it touch your junk or it can make it limp for life!!!! JK your fine lol.
    Looking forward to drying up ; how long would you say it takes on 1 pump a day Brundel ?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    Looking forward to drying up ; how long would you say it takes on 1 pump a day Brundel ?
    1 pump is VERY low dose bro.
    I would dose 2-4 pumps myself. I wouldnt expect much at 1 pump.
    A good dose for transdermal formestane is 250mg. 1 pump is 75mg.

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    1 pump is VERY low dose bro. I would dose 2-4 pumps myself. I wouldnt expect much at 1 pump. A good dose for transdermal formestane is 250mg. 1 pump is 75mg.
    I'm just a bit eiry given last time I jumped into 4 and it didn't agree with me.

I was thinking 1 pump for 1 week then bump it to 2 after a week?

17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    1 pump is VERY low dose bro.
    I would dose 2-4 pumps myself. I wouldnt expect much at 1 pump.
    A good dose for transdermal formestane is 250mg. 1 pump is 75mg.
    Joshlm69 is a sensitive fella, so rather than him having an issue with higher amounts, I proposed starting at the lowest and working up.

18. Ah. I wasnt aware of this. Yes start at 1. Some people are VERY sensitive to AIs.
    Start at one. If in a week you feel no significant sides try 2.

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Formeron was discontinued because formestane is illegal.
    We plan to re release it in about 4 weeks with a new formula. Looks like it might be even stronger than the original formula.
    Keep an eye out. Ill post it.
    give me a break, it will only be stronger because formestane is banned now and we need to pimp its replacement, to bad though formeron really was my favorite supplement i regret not ordering more bottles before the ban

20. Quote Originally Posted by ericool007 View Post
    give me a break, it will only be stronger because formestane is banned now and we need to pimp its replacement, to bad though formeron really was my favorite supplement i regret not ordering more bottles before the ban
    This is false.
    1. I would never intentionally lie to sell a product. Period.
    2. One product being gone does not effect the strength of later products.
    3. Since you dont have any idea whats in the new product you would be guessing at best regarding its potential. Contempt prior to investigation my friend nothing more.

Instead wait and let the product speak for itself.
    There are alot of people who are bummed formestane is gone. Me most of all I would think.
    At the end of the day I have a commitment to making a viable replacement. If its not at least as strong I wont release it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    I'm just a bit eiry given last time I jumped into 4 and it didn't agree with me.

I was thinking 1 pump for 1 week then bump it to 2 after a week?
    I use half a pump before I work out. Seems to do the trick. Any more and my head shrinks and I get irritable.

22. Libido was definitely way up after 1 pump of formeron yesterday. I now am pretty mad I didnt buy 10 or so bottles of this stuff haha

23. The good news is our new AI options are close to ready. The transdermal will be ready in a few weeks.

24. Cant wait to come out!

25. Brundel, if applying one dose, in regards to half life etc. is it better to do 1 pump AM, or 1/2 a pump AM, half a pump PM? or does it not matter

Thanks dude

26. I would split dose personally.
  27. 4/5

Only thing i wish most was that there was a under ground that had a healed and that is what the trainer is there for!!!!
    I have about 10lbs i caught on tonight

Blame it on the brown rice tonight!s tout of my one of my groups ( 10 lbs of shred fat to lose over bell HASTE CORE WORK means that no matter what, i have to give it 150% more work...that is b basically successfully !!! a

28. Quote Originally Posted by jason267 View Post
    Only thing i wish most was that there was a under ground that had a healed and that is what the trainer is there for!!!!
    I have about 10lbs i caught on tonight

Blame it on the brown rice tonight!s tout of my one of my groups ( 10 lbs of shred fat to lose over bell HASTE CORE WORK means that no matter what, i have to give it 150% more work...that is b basically successfully !!! a
    Is this a Formeron Review..? :huh:
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
    Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
    Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150

29. Can't tell, but I am sure everyone knows that this is no longer for sale at this point.

30. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Is this a Formeron Review..? :huh:
    Reminisce of the good old days
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:30 PM
  2. Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 07:19 PM
  3. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 11:20 PM
  4. Black Lion FORMERON loggers needed!!
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 04:32 AM
  5. Formeron, stacked with Erase?