Formeron (120 ml)
Formeron (120 ml)

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $37.49

Rating: 4.89 out of 5 stars, based on 27 total reviews.
Rated: 4.89 out of 5 Read all 27 reviews

Submit New Review

Formeron

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. i think though that formestane goes beyond just ai inhibition (without actually eradicating estrogen, which is an aspect i like). there is something else to it that makes you feel good, etc...

2. Formestane is also anabolic unlike any other AI. THis is what made it so amazingly good.
    Formeron and formestane are gone forever though.
    We just got the latest pack of the new AI. ONce we run chemical analysis to make sure the quality is up to par we will restart testing and bloods.
    Hopefully this will be ready soon.

Also presently testing a new anabolic. 2 AM members are testing it as we speak.

Finally I picked up where I left off on our PWO last night. Finalizing the first component ingredient panel. THere are 5 components to the product. Each component has its own job to do and even solo would be a great PWO. TOgether this is going to be a revolutionary product.
    Nothing like the stuff on the market currently.
    You guys will be impressed. The increase in your performance in the gym will be insane.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Formestane is also anabolic unlike any other AI. THis is what made it so amazingly good.
    Formeron and formestane are gone forever though.
    We just got the latest pack of the new AI. ONce we run chemical analysis to make sure the quality is up to par we will restart testing and bloods.
    Hopefully this will be ready soon.

Also presently testing a new anabolic. 2 AM members are testing it as we speak.

Finally I picked up where I left off on our PWO last night. Finalizing the first component ingredient panel. THere are 5 components to the product. Each component has its own job to do and even solo would be a great PWO. TOgether this is going to be a revolutionary product.
    Nothing like the stuff on the market currently.
    You guys will be impressed. The increase in your performance in the gym will be insane.
    Damn man... All of this sounds great! I'm ready!!

Matt

4. And these 5 components are...

5. Will this be discontinued here in the UK also? I'm assuming your stopping it all together? As pro hormones and even steroids are legal I though you may keep it open for certain contries

6. Quote Originally Posted by grinnell27 View Post
    Will this be discontinued here in the UK also? I'm assuming your stopping it all together? As pro hormones and even steroids are legal I though you may keep it open for certain contries
    No we are done with formeron. It's illegal to manufacture so that's it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    No we are done with formeron. It's illegal to manufacture so that's it.
    That's annoying. Thought that may have been the case.

Does that technically mean if your manufacturing was done here... It's legal to make as the sale of pro hormones is legal

8. If its legal to manufacture in the UK then yes if it was manufactured there it would be legal technically. Its a huge pain in the ass though to try to contract manufacturing in the UK for a transdermal. The volume of sales isnt high enough there to warrant it for us. INstead we are setting our sites on projects that will benefit us far more and products that can be sold domestically as 90% of our business is here.

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If its legal to manufacture in the UK then yes if it was manufactured there it would be legal technically. Its a huge pain in the ass though to try to contract manufacturing in the UK for a transdermal. The volume of sales isnt high enough there to warrant it for us. INstead we are setting our sites on projects that will benefit us far more and products that can be sold domestically as 90% of our business is here.
    That's understandable. I did wonder if there would be enough custom here.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I still have 5 bottles in my closet but always think about ordering a case or something in the event that it is ever discontinued or something. haha
    So about that case...
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

11. LOL, damn, I never pulled the trigger and am kicking myself now.

However, there is a work on a new AI that we are hearing is going to be stellar.
  12. 5/5

Best transdermal Formestane in the market.
    Smells fantastic, dried very quick on my skin and took my vascularity to a whole new level! I notice an increase in my libido and in strength.

13. I finished the bottle half week ago. First 2pumps a day and guickly move to 4 pumps a day. My biceps and shoulders got pumped like never before and fat disappeared few cents around chest. Product: 10/10 and mental state when using: 10/10 Libido 10/10 Thanks brundel for great experience

14. Will post new profile pic very soon, arms are blown up B)

15. Stoked bro. Sucks this stuff is gone.
    We have a new product in the works though that looks like its going to be even stronger.

16. Yeah but im from Finland and i ordered Formeron from ***********.com for the firstplace and im still gonna... That stupid law doesnt work in eu yet and i think never in uk.

17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Stoked bro. Sucks this stuff is gone.
    We have a new product in the works though that looks like its going to be even stronger.
    Thats great news brundel i have great faith in BLR products because they work for me, i am rationing my Formeron and looking forward to using your new juice cheers

18. Quote Originally Posted by Sampsa88 View Post
    Yeah but im from Finland and i ordered Formeron from ***********.com for the firstplace and im still gonna... That stupid law doesnt work in eu yet and i think never in uk.
    Formeron was made in the usa. And we wont make more so when its gone its gone.

19. It's still available from severel UK stores, but at twice the price $65-70 per bottle!!!!!
  20. 5/5

This is by far the best supplement I have ever used. It's just so great. If I had to choose to take only one supplement for the rest of my life it would be this!

Too bad its gone forever -- Thanks Obama!

21. Quote Originally Posted by jdouglas View Post
    This is by far the best supplement I have ever used. It's just so great. If I had to choose to take only one supplement for the rest of my life it would be this!

Too bad its gone forever -- Thanks Obama!
    Thanks bro. The good news is we have. Replacement coming.
    Very solid transdermal ai with super strong fat burning properties.
    Soon. Itll be in final testing and bloodwork in about 3 weeks.
  22. 5/5

where can i buy this? Is it out already or can I still get it?

23. Quote Originally Posted by trujilloman View Post
    where can i buy this? Is it out already or can I still get it?
    Formeron was discontinued because formestane is illegal.
    We plan to re release it in about 4 weeks with a new formula. Looks like it might be even stronger than the original formula.
    Keep an eye out. Ill post it.

24. If you need loggers I would be happy to volunteer!

25. Quote Originally Posted by jdouglas View Post
    If you need loggers I would be happy to volunteer!
    We have 6 guys running it at the moment.
    Should be ready soon.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 07:30 PM
  2. Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 06:19 PM
  3. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 10:20 PM
  4. Black Lion FORMERON loggers needed!!
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 03:32 AM
  5. Formeron, stacked with Erase?