Formeron Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
Formeron (120 ml)
Formeron (120 ml)

Manufacturer:

Black Lion Research

Price: $37.49

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars, based on 21 total reviews.
Rated: 4.9 out of 5 Read all 21 reviews

Submit New Review

Formeron

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  13 lbs.

Ok lil quiet in here! Anyway been taking formeron for six days! Congratulations on such a product been dosing 2-3 pumps a day with minimal training due to work commitments n I've lost lots of water drying up well be starting training tommoro can't wait to see affects! Chest area much better don't look lyk moobs as much

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter 123 View Post
    Ok started my formeron last night 2 pumps to chest shoulder area! And today my right nipple is sore I've had gyno probs in the past any answers to this thanks, unless it's the product working?
    This is a Formeron review thread. PLease ask questions regarding Formeron or other products in the Formeron FAQ in our subforum.
    We dont want to muddy up the reviews with questions.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

5/5

i bought 3 bottles of this. i used one for my pct and the others i just continuously ran after my pct. i loved the extra boost in the gym and the drying effect it had on my body if i had the funds i would be purchasing more.
  4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

4/5

This was my first transdermal and I was not 100% sold...at first. It did what it was supposed to do. I leaned out a bit. I'll buy it again.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  175 lbs.

5/5

Formeron: 5/5

Though new to AM, not new to supplementation. Anybody remember the day of a product called "Hot Stuff" by Hot Stuff Nutritionals? Yep, I go back that far.

Because of the long history with supplements, tend to be extremely skeptical, not of the science or substance, but suppliers. They would mostly under dose, have no clue regarding the therapeutic requirement to experience true efficacy.

Formeron hit it out of the part.

3 days at 2 pumps, and I was a lean, mean machine. With being 51, a 1 pack is more the norm than any other ab combo. 2 packs, 3 pack, maybe even 3.75 pack. Go figure??? With the drying out effect of Formeron reducing the subcutaneous water logging, the six is far more visible. This is inspiring and motivational to me to be more aggressive against the subcutaneous fat, which Formeron appear to be helping with this as well. Formeron has produced a greater sense of wellbeing, not doubt by reducing E2 with a corresponding feedback of increasing free test. See below for week by week breakdown.

4 weeks logging.
    Week 1: 2 pumps daily. 3 day noticed reduction in water retention
    Week 2-4: Went between 2 or 3 pumps a day. more drying effect. Like mentioned above, six more visible. Muscle pumps pretty crazy; and all the time with proper dieting. The muscle pumps gave great effect for workouts. Feel anabolic all the time. Recovery significantly reduced. DOMS recovery instead of 3+ days, only 1-2 days.

Though week 2-4 were basically the same, please note that Formeron kept in me in an anabolic state all the time, which is why I think it's helping to burn the subcutaneous fat.

Thanks to BLR.

Disclaimer: Reviews are my experiences and does not represent general experiences. Recommendation is that you read and study product carefully. This helps tremendously with sustaining what's good and works and ridding the field of what's useless and uneffective.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

5/5

Firstly much of bad word on BLR but for me this compagny makes products of quality.
    As a customer we ask for product of quality and wich function.

Formeron is incredible !!!!!
    I had the best physique of my life by 2 pumps/day.
    Shredded, hard, vascularity, libido like a beast and strenght.

I can say that formeron works really. It makes what it must make.
    I switched with another product and total catastrophe but I will not polemize.
    Retake formeron and BOOM works perfect .

I am a customer, I spent much money in supplements but BLR makes party of those wich I have trust.

Customers for supplements not looking for the best price but the quality.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to hear!

You can name the same 5-6 people that have a beef with BLR because that is just what they do. Consumers know better and that is why BLR is successful regardless of the garbage spread by a few.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Good to hear!

You can name the same 5-6 people that have a beef with BLR because that is just what they do. Consumers know better and that is why BLR is successful regardless of the garbage spread by a few.
    My concern typically is not with a company product when they first come out. Majority of cases their initial products are the bomb, then they become mainstream and I guess they go for increased profit margins and product quality diminishes.
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Firstly much of bad word on BLR but for me this compagny makes products of quality.
    As a customer we ask for product of quality and wich function.

Formeron is incredible !!!!!
    I had the best physique of my life by 2 pumps/day.
    Shredded, hard, vascularity, libido like a beast and strenght.

I can say that formeron works really. It makes what it must make.
    I switched with another product and total catastrophe but I will not polemize.
    Retake formeron and BOOM works perfect .

I am a customer, I spent much money in supplements but BLR makes party of those wich I have trust.

Customers for supplements not looking for the best price but the quality.
    Very nice review.BLR does put out nothing but quality products.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253231-lets-see-what.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250337-hypermax-meets-gvt.html
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  204 lbs.

When I first used formeron loveddddddddddd the smell and am very very shocked how far one bottle goes! Only negative about it is the absorption formastanzol is better in this area. But formeron defly does the job never developed any signs of gyno well on this! drys u out decently. but crystalizes the longer u have it another r negative about it. But defly like how long it lasts and for the price u cant beat it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 06:30 PM
  2. Black Lion Research Formeron/Prolactrone Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 05:19 PM
  3. Black Lion Research Formeron Sponsored log
    By AE14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 09:20 PM
  4. Black Lion FORMERON loggers needed!!
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 02:32 AM
  5. Formeron, stacked with Erase?