Joint Fixx (60 capsules)
- 09-08-2012, 10:21 PM
- 5'11" 253 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I ran Joint Fixx while on SD and it worked better than I ever expected. My joints felt better on-cycle than before taking SD. Joint Fixx is the real deal!
- 07-09-2013, 01:21 PM
I went through 2 jars of this stacked with Super Cissus and I got no joint or tendon relief. I was taking this for some tendonitis but it didn't help at all.
The color of the caps were purple and the jars that I am seeing now the caps are yellow so I don't think there is any difference just a different color.
I did read some pretty good reviews on this product and that's the reason I decided to give it a try but it might work for some but unfortunately it didn't do anything for me.
- Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Nearly finished my first bottle. Started out stacking it with Cissus. Ran out of Cissus and continued with Joint Fixx. It does seem to help a bit with aches and pains but not as well as Cissus. I seem to be able to stretch out more with this and flexibility under the bar is somewhat improved. It takes less time to get warmed up and loose.
Similar Forum Threads
- By no reason in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 06-21-2012, 08:49 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2012, 08:24 AM
- By TheBGRigatoni in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 06-02-2012, 12:09 AM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 38Last Post: 03-25-2012, 06:53 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2012, 08:19 AM