Joint Fixx (60 capsules)
- 09-08-2012, 10:21 PM
I ran Joint Fixx while on SD and it worked better than I ever expected. My joints felt better on-cycle than before taking SD. Joint Fixx is the real deal!
- 07-09-2013, 01:21 PM
I went through 2 jars of this stacked with Super Cissus and I got no joint or tendon relief. I was taking this for some tendonitis but it didn't help at all.
The color of the caps were purple and the jars that I am seeing now the caps are yellow so I don't think there is any difference just a different color.
I did read some pretty good reviews on this product and that's the reason I decided to give it a try but it might work for some but unfortunately it didn't do anything for me.
- 07-04-2015, 05:35 AM
Bought a few to try from NP on special. Seemed the goods from reports back from a few guys so bought more & ran it myself.
Run at 2 morn or night & 2 before my workout (my work & workout times vary daily) I saw some quick & pleasing results. I also take joint support products containing msm, glucosamine etc daily for cartilage and connective tissue health. The Joint Fixx has become a handy top up.
helped with tight tendons/connective tissues & dry joints
some anti-inflammatory action
I had to up the dosage to 2 + 2 to notice a difference, which makes it reeeally expensive at full price.
Good product, but expensive for me.
Similar Forum Threads
- By no reason in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 06-21-2012, 08:49 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 06-02-2012, 08:24 AM
- By TheBGRigatoni in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 06-02-2012, 12:09 AM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 38Last Post: 03-25-2012, 06:53 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2012, 08:19 AM