• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Okay where to begin, I have to say I have used this for about 2 weeks now and oh my has it been awesome.

Taste 5/5
The melonberry cooler is delicious I am very confused on how they did it considering that normally artificial sweeteners taste terrible to me. It tastes like a better version of crystallite
Mix-ability 5/5
I am able to put a scoop in a cup of water and shake the glass for a minute and it is dissolved. Also it doesnt have floating chunks like some pre-workouts
Price 4/5
It is a pretty good price but it would be nice if the massive bottle had more in it. At first you think the scoops are massive but then you open the bottle and it is 1/3 full with a scoop sitting on top.
Pumps 6/5
Yes the amazing pumps you get out of this product break the rating system. It makes you feel full and veiny. Just wow. You feel awesome.

Overall I loved it. Yeah sure it would be nice if there were more servings in a bottle, but Purus still hit this one clean out of the park.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work making awesome stuff and I will take more time.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Daaaamn Gerbil! :-D thank you bro and glad you enjoyed it! Can't wait to try mine as I been waiting oh so patiently (im NOT a patient person) lol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I love this stuff, it doesn't mess up my stomach, it gives me just the right amount of stim, it's extremely clean feeling, huge pumps, and all from just one scoop, which you get 40 of for just 25 bucks. That's a HOLY **** in todays pwo market. Great solid product for those of us who don't like to feel like we are strung out on heroin after the workout.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
5/5

This is just what I have been needing. A great pre-workout without overdosing on stims. Outstanding Pumps and great focus. . . I will buy this again.

nedd2jsp

Awards
Purchased this and have used it twice so far.
Taste 5/5, Very easy to drink
Mix ability 6/5, I barely have to shake it
Price 3/5, They do not give you enough servings for the price

Over all It's about a 4.5/5 product. I really like that it does not have creatine mono-hydrate in it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
5/5

Taste/Mixablity: 9/10 I had the Apple flavor and I thought it tasted like a green apple joy roger! I'ts that good I liked it mixed in about 5-6 oz of water. As for mixing it almost desolved instantly 4 shakes and thats it.

Cost: 8/10 Condense has anywhere from 20-40 servings per container. I experimented alot with dosing and found that 2 scoops did it for me. I'm also around 215lbs. so I needed more than some. Most people would be fine with 1 - 1.5 scoops so its a great value.

Energy/Focus: 10/10 For me this is where Condense has shined! The energey was very clean and even with ZERO crash. I workout at night and need to be able to sleep at 11 PM when I get home. This was not an issue, sleep was fine as other PW have left me looking at the ceiling trying to sleep. I also experienced a slight tunnel vision effect which kept my mind into the workout. I don't think I'll do cardio again without Condense just helps me keep pushing head.

Pump/Vascular : 9/10 Now I need to explain this, when I started this log I was in the middle of a cut. My diet contained very little carbs, most of you know that with this diet its a struggle to lift. At first the pumps where OK, until I figured out that the lack of carbs was hindering the pump. So I started eating some carbs (oatmeal) right before and BAM pumps so intense at times I had to stop. I feel your diet will play a major role in this area.

I would definitly give Condense a try, I enjoyed it and even purchased more. This was also my first try with Purus products and have to say I will be buying more. The reps are very helpful and have even helped to motivate me to keep going

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Taste/Mixablity: 9/10 I had the Apple flavor and I thought it tasted like a green apple joy roger! I'ts that good I liked it mixed in about 5-6 oz of water. As for mixing it almost desolved instantly 4 shakes and thats it.

Cost: 8/10 Condense has anywhere from 20-40 servings per container. I experimented alot with dosing and found that 2 scoops did it for me. I'm also around 215lbs. so I needed more than some. Most people would be fine with 1 - 1.5 scoops so its a great value.

Energy/Focus: 10/10 For me this is where Condense has shined! The energey was very clean and even with ZERO crash. I workout at night and need to be able to sleep at 11 PM when I get home. This was not an issue, sleep was fine as other PW have left me looking at the ceiling trying to sleep. I also experienced a slight tunnel vision effect which kept my mind into the workout. I don't think I'll do cardio again without Condense just helps me keep pushing head.

Pump/Vascular : 9/10 Now I need to explain this, when I started this log I was in the middle of a cut. My diet contained very little carbs, most of you know that with this diet its a struggle to lift. At first the pumps where OK, until I figured out that the lack of carbs was hindering the pump. So I started eating some carbs (oatmeal) right before and BAM pumps so intense at times I had to stop. I feel your diet will play a major role in this area.

I would definitly give Condense a try, I enjoyed it and even purchased more. This was also my first try with Purus products and have to say I will be buying more. The reps are very helpful and have even helped to motivate me to keep going
Thank you, glad we could assist.

Purchased this and have used it twice so far.
Taste 5/5, Very easy to drink
Mix ability 6/5, I barely have to shake it
Price 3/5, They do not give you enough servings for the price

Over all It's about a 4.5/5 product. I really like that it does not have creatine mono-hydrate in it.
40 servings not enough? How many would you like to see in one tub?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

I had a terrible workout after using this product.

Let me clarify...two scoops for chest and back day produced pumps so powerful and lasting that my usual rest period between sets wasn't enough to continue my next sets at the weights and reps I'm normally used to. My arms were so full after my flying pushups that I had to drop weight on my bench press just to get the bar off the rack! My lats were so pumped from pullups that my lat rows were done at lower weights!

So when I say that my workout was terrible, it's because the product worked so well that I could barely move due to the product actually doing what it claimed to.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I mention how the green apple flavor is boss?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally have never used anything over 1.5 scoops, which I've used 1 time. I'm sure there are people who would use more but the product is one of the best even at only 1.

The energy is clean and doesn't give me any problem sleeping, even after the later workouts.

The pump is phenomenal. But I also find that I am fairly sensitive to nitrates.

The taste (Crisp Apple) is just like an apple. If you don't like apples then you probably wont like this flavor but I thought it was right on point. No strange aftertastes and it mixes well, I will be buying the melonberry as I will probably prefer its taste to apple but the apple is very good. I have also swallowed the scoop of powder with just a swig of water and it tastes fine just like that.

Overall I think condense is a very good product and there are not many that can compete with it that I have tried.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste 5/5 taste like apple juice and smells like a jolly rancher

Mixability 5/5 three of four shakes and it's gone! took it to my 3 hour psychology class and left it in my backpack, when I pulled it out it was still mixed. No settling at all!

Pumps 5/5 when I first started working out this is what I expected a preworkout to do! good clean energy that doesn't keep me up at night, just gets me going and gets me flowing

Price 5/5 40 servings for 18 bucks (I didn't go to Nutraplanet) is amazing I just ordered 2 more tubs.

I have used this as a morning pickup, to help focus on studying and to stay awake in class. (Half scoop for those purposes)
All in all my favorite preworkout ever, I didn't think MM could be outdone but this definitely does it in my book.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for the reviews guys!

Keep sippin'.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The feedback is awesome :) love this stuff!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took agmatine first time with this....I couldn't do curls because I thought my bis would explode..same with calf raises

Condense by itself gives an awesome pump. I consider it to give me a "clean" energy..i don't get jitters, and I dont sit there between sets with my heart pounding..

It's not the biggest ingredient profile, and its nothing special, but its formulated perfectly and it's exactly what you need.

I've ordered my second tub, and plan to continue buyin it.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit 375x 1 on squats today, haven't hit that in a year. 175lbs body weight and growing. Thanks purus!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hit 375x 1 on squats today, haven't hit that in a year. 175lbs body weight and growing. Thanks purus!!!!
You'll have to try some other additions from our line up.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll have to try some other additions from our line up.
Eventually. Probably u pol next. I am on a pretty strict budget now unfortunately. I already have a second tub of condense in my possession though ;)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
5/5

I was one of the lucky few chosen to log the Purus ConDense prework out. This stuff was AMAZING.

Taste- 11/10. Green Apple=green jolly rancher. seriously helped with sweets cravings. I'm a fat kid at heart.

Focus- 10/10. There were only a few days i would really find my self wandering off into different thoughts then the task at hand while i was in the gym.

Pump 11/10. The pump had one huge dependancy. Carbohydrates. If i ate low carbs- less than 75- i didnt feel the pump as well, which happens normally anyways. My arms were so vascular with this stuff. i took it before i'd leave work and hit the gym, a friend of mine commented on my arms. He thought i was running eq still. i told him it was the pre work out i was taking. i also noticed a few veins pop up in my quads and calves, never seen those ones before...

Energy 10/10. I tend to be a little stimulant sensitive, this stuff didnt really make me feel like most 1,3 dmaa products or ephedrine or even some of the caffiene based fat burners. it was smooth sustained energy, no jitters. it was quite honestly perfect.

This along with most of the purus line are becoming my staple supplements. That being said, i really think purus needs to come up with a protein blend and a post work out type supplement, maybe something with bcaa, glutamine and creatine. something basic and simple that works. I am definitely purchasing the condense again, and this time i'll try the melon flavor. I'll edit that into my review once i've tried it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great review my brother!!!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
5/5

Thanks AB and purus labs for the opportunity to try out this pre!!! You guys are the shet!
Anyways I will talk about 2 or 3 different areas.

Energy
The first thing I felt when I took this was really.. nothing. BUT, what i did notice, was during my workouts and cardio, was I couldnt stop. This isnt a "i just did a line of coke" pre workout, this is like sustained energy throughout the entire workout and even longer. I was amazed. Even when my body was telling me to quit I was still able to push the limit. This thing made me go crazy in the gym. If only I wasnt on a cut I think that I would have made CRAZY strength gains. The focus this stuff also gives you is awesome. You only want to move the weight.

Pump
The pump is insane!! even when not directly working a body part I would get an awesome pump. Pullups and bench gave me an incredible bi/tri pump that added ~.5 in. Another thing I noticed was on leg day, I had an arm pump? HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?! Just incredible.

Strength
Being on a cut, I usually get fatigued pretty easily in my workouts cause I eat the majority of my meals after working out as I workout in the morning most of the time. This stuff gave me the same strength output set after set. I was thoroughly impressed!!! Ive never had that from a pre.. usually its just a caffeine rush but this pre is so much more!! I was able to perform at a level higher than I believed I could.

Also, taste and mixability were awesome, tasted like juice and mixed clear!!

Overall- 10/10

-admin wanted this posted here

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
5/5

I've tried alot of Pre_workouts over the past 20+years of lifting and this is by far the best i've tried. It doesn't give you the over stimulated jitters, just sustained energy and focus.
The pumps are amazing as well. Every body part I've done while on this has been pumped to the max.
Also Not sure if it's increasing the building process but the next day after using it I feel like the body part I've trained is more sore or ( Worked More) than without using it.
I drink this pre then I sip on IForce Compete for my workout ... Love it. I've ordered numerous bottles

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want to thank Airborne for sending me some condense! Ok here is what I did with it...I tried it by itself at 1 scoop and it was very awesome! Energy was nice and the pumps were great after a few sets oh man it was a nice pump so the second day I tried half scoop prodigy and half scoop condense...holy hell the pumps and focus and energy was INTENSE!!!

Taste 9/10 very nice taste no chemical flavoring tho I'm sure it would of been even better fresh out of the tub

Energy 9/10 great energy smooth nothing like an over stimmed feeling at all

Pumps 9.5/10 this pump was very different then my normal pumps...it took a few sets to get it but wow when I got the pump it lasted almost all day...when I mixed prodigy and condense I had instant pumps AND crazy pumps lasting most of my day it was sick

Note: not sure why but both days I took it really felt cocky and confident in the gym lol maybe it was the pump idk but man I was alpha!!!!

Thank you Purus and airborne!!!!!!!

USMC8422

Awards
5/5

Easily my favorite pre-workout, ever. I was a big MP Assault guy, then started really getting into MM, but WOW.. This stuff is excellent!

Taste-5/5
Crisp Apple tastes like a jolly rancher, easy to down

Mixability- 5/5
Doesn't take more than 20-30 seconds of shaking and this stuff is good to go

Energy- 5/5
As stated.. Good, clean energy. I found myself focused as hell without being strung out or overly stimmed. (I use 1 scoop)

Pumps- 5/5
This product does what it was said to do. Best pumps I've experienced

Value- 5/5
I got this and D-Pol from MandS for $27. Probably the best purchase of my life lol. I'm now a Purus Lab lifer

Mainevant

Mainevant

Awards
5/5

Got this product couple weeks ago.
I have to admit that it really works.
They veins are popping out as soon as I touch the weights.
Pumps, energy and focus are spot on.
Taste for me is really good.
Can't complain about anything.
My overall rating is 5 stars.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
just wanted to bump this thread and add into my review, melonberry cooler is just as great as green apple. the flavor is off the chain. same great effects (as one would imagine from the same product)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
5/5

Awesome preworkout, kicks in super fast. I really enjoyed the Apple flavor, the east mixing and helps on the pumps. This is going to be a staple for all. No crash great energy and focus....And the price is stupid cheap for this many servings!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Taste: 10/10 Both flavors of Condense were great, Apple was definitely my favorite. It's amazing how much it tastes like real apples instead of fake flavoring. The product mixes very easily as well.

Energy/Endurance: 9/10 Condense gave a nice clean energy without jitters. I liked that you only have to take it 10 minutes before you start your workout, I was surprised how fast it worked. The effects were long lasting and there was no crash, and no problem sleeping if I used it later in the day.

Pumps: 9/10 Pumps were awesome with Condense, I'm definitely a big fan of nitratine. During workouts and up to 6 hours afterward vascularity and pumps would last. I was also taking Purus d-pol for a portion of this log and that combined with Condense was epic.

Overall 9/10 I thought this product as a whole was awesome, I've gone through almost 2 tubs and the flavor doesn't get old, neither do the effects. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants low stim product that works, and continues to work throughout the day. I will definitely be getting more and keeping it in my supp regiment.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
5/5

This is what you get from Purus labs. A product that contains clinically proven ingredients at effecious doses. Oh yeah, they work, too.

I am about to finish up my second tub of Condense, and I must say I am impressed.

The pumps: I haven't been able to find a "pump" product that actually works for me, but this stuff is legit. Curls become painful, military press makes my shoulders want to pop. Not only am I more vascular when using this during my workouts, the muscle fullness is what really sells this stuff. I just feel ****ing swollen after a good workout.

The workouts: I didn't really notice how well my endurance was being helped until the week between tubs. I ran a tub, loved it, and ordered more. I had 4 workouts across the week I was out and boy did my lifts suffer. I was losing reps on everything. 1 here, 2 there, not anything rediculous that you could chalk up to a bad day, but on all workouts for a week? Needless to say, I was discouraged. In comes the condense again, and my workouts picked back up the next week. I was relieved, but also so surprised. Can a preworkout really make that much of a difference? I'd say so.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Great reviews!!!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Great product :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I have to say is whoa!!!!I have used Condense twice so far. Once on chest day and once on back day. Holy Moly!!! Lets just say. I hit a lat pose and I had Lats I didnt even knew existed. Super PUMPS!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ain't no pump like a Purus pump cuz' a Purus pump don't stop

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try this stuff. Great reviews guys. Possibly a noob question, but I've never tried any pump supplements before... do you think taking this stuff before a max out day could yield new PRs?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I can't wait to try this stuff. Great reviews guys. Possibly a noob question, but I've never tried any pump supplements before... do you think taking this stuff before a max out day could yield new PRs?
Nada bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's all the effort you put into it. There have been many people who have made new PRs while using ConDense.
Check the Purus Labs company forum here on AM.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's all the effort you put into it. There have been many people who have made new PRs while using ConDense.
Check the Purus Labs company forum here on AM.
I've made deadlift and squat PRs on ConDense :)

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
it will be difficult to break PR because of the pump you obtain. I still progressively increase in weight while taking condense

technique88

technique88

Awards
I finally got my hands on this stuff and decided to hit arms to really gauge the pump. Lets just say I was half way through my warm up and I thought my arms were going to explode! Veins were sticking out and my focus was all about lifting more. I'm not a fan of pre work out supps, especially because I hate the stim feeling, condense has just enough to give you a boost if your tired which is what I like. No nausea or stimmed out feelings. Truly amazing pump with this product. Try apple crisp it's delicious.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried the 1 scoop sample pack Wednesday morning chest+tri and I had the beta alanine tingles almost to where I didn't like it. It wasn't overpowerful from a stim point of view, just those face tingles. Perfect stim wise for a 530 AM workout. Had a great workout though, weight increase for the same # of reps as the week before on some lifts. And if the weight stayed the same I increased a rep or two. Chest was more pumped with heavy incline db bench than ever before. The real test comes next week when I don't take it again. Ill probably end up snagging a tub of this stuff in the future.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Tried the 1 scoop sample pack Wednesday morning chest+tri and I had the beta alanine tingles almost to where I didn't like it. It wasn't overpowerful from a stim point of view, just those face tingles. Perfect stim wise for a 530 AM workout. Had a great workout though, weight increase for the same # of reps as the week before on some lifts. And if the weight stayed the same I increased a rep or two. Chest was more pumped with heavy incline db bench than ever before. The real test comes next week when I don't take it again. Ill probably end up snagging a tub of this stuff in the future.
I agree

shaun929

shaun929

Awards
Just finishing up my first tub. Awesome product - great pump, focus, and endurance. I definitely like how fast it kicks in as well. I bought the apple flavor and am not a big fan of it. But then again I'm not buying this stuff for the taste. It works real well so that's all I care about.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just finishing up my first tub. Awesome product - great pump, focus, and endurance. I definitely like how fast it kicks in as well. I bought the apple flavor and am not a big fan of it. But then again I'm not buying this stuff for the taste. It works real well so that's all I care about.
Good deal man, I've noticed that MM is for setting those PRs and CD is for that pump and burn, I'm a fan of higher volume training ATM, and enjoy CD because of it. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Condense is the real deal. The stuff works and works damn well. This might be one of the best pump products I have ever used. What I like is that this product delivers on its claims...at least from my limited use thus far.

My endurance, strength, explosiveness, etc were greatly enhanced performance wise and the best part is that post-workout the pump lasts several hours afterward.

This is a product I will end up making a part of my arsenal from here on out. There is no placebo effect involved...the stuff does what it is supposed to and the product exceeded my expectations considerably.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
4/5

[video=youtube;ipD5-C2FMgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipD5-C2FMgE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

FINAL REVIEW

Taste
Tastes exactly like what it says. It literally tastes as if you were to bite into a Granny Smith Apple. Doesn't taste artificial at all even though some artificial flavoring is used.

Endurance
This is the reason why I would purchase this product again. Great endurance. Lactic Acid build up is virtually nonexistent when taking Condense. Muscles would literally just give out due to lack of ATP and would be virtually painless once the last rep was pushed. More less it felt as if my arms would just give out. With Condense I felt as if I could go for another 3-4 more reps than without Condense.

Pump
My favorite pump product to date, however, not the strongest pump out there. This pump is enjoyable and allows me to get a mind to muscle connection. Pump isn't painful at all unlike other ingredients like agamatine citrulline etc.

Stimulant Effect
All you honestly need to wake up. Doesn't have that WOW factor like Muscle Marinade will have to offer you; however, it does get the job done and wake you up.

Focus
Not a focus like Focus XT or a Nootropic, more like your so intune with your pump, its gonna motivate you to keep going and focus. Well at least thats how I felt.

Other Notes
Great addition to other preworkouts
Not to stimmed up so it is usable at night
Cheap
Effective

Final Score:
8.5/10